Topic: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2  (Read 12312 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Reply #990 on: August 27, 2018, 04:37:52 am »
> Look around to see if there is anyone that might be the culprit. Yea, sure, maybe it's not around, but we don't lose anything checking by looking.
> "I just hope there aren't more of them..."
> You glance.
> There's... a figure watching Keine nearby...
> "You know what'd be funny?" Cirno asks.
> "Waah!" You hear Keine, followed by a thud, and another one.
> "Pft-" Cirno holds her mouth, before breaking out into laughter. "That! Just that! Y-Ya think theres another, hah- another one?"
> "That's not funny Cirno-chan!" Daiyousei rushes into the new hole.
> "I'll take the lead, jeez..." Sekibanki speaks up.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Reply #991 on: August 28, 2018, 03:22:45 am »
> "M-Make sure she is okay, Daiyousei!"
> Can we still see the figure? How does it look?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Reply #992 on: August 28, 2018, 11:51:27 pm »
> "M-Make sure she is okay, Daiyousei!"
> Can we still see the figure? How does it look?
> It has long hair at least...
> Cirno continues to crack up as the pair emerge from the hole.
> "I-I know my way. I'll do it." Keine speaks.
> "Are you sure about that?" The figure steps out into the open.
> "A-Ah, Mokou." Keine speaks, before quickly turning the other direction. "I may have misremembered some bits..."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Reply #993 on: August 31, 2018, 07:03:20 am »
>"A-Are you okay Miss Keine?"
>"U-Um... are you two friends?"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Reply #994 on: September 01, 2018, 06:48:36 am »
>"A-Are you okay Miss Keine?"
>"U-Um... are you two friends?"
> "I know her." The person speaks. "Now what were you saying?"
> "I... could use your help..." Keine speaks. "No jokes about this okay?"
> "Sure sure. By the way, are you alright? Those two falls didn't look nice."
> "I'm fine."
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Reply #995 on: September 01, 2018, 07:58:35 am »
> "G-Good... You will help us, Miss... Mokou?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Reply #996 on: September 01, 2018, 01:05:06 pm »
> "G-Good... You will help us, Miss... Mokou?"
> The person nods.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Reply #997 on: September 02, 2018, 07:48:14 am »
> "Thank you. On a side note... Do you know who might have done this?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Reply #998 on: September 03, 2018, 12:44:46 pm »
> "Thank you. On a side note... Do you know who might have done this?"
> "Most people blame the rabbits. A rare sight, though, is people digging these. It's not like they'll get found out when everyone suspects it to be rabbit mischief right?"
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Reply #999 on: September 03, 2018, 06:05:34 pm »
> "Rabbits...?"
> Do we know about these so-called 'rabbits'?


JK: > "... Let me tell you, miss! You look quite rabbity with such a long white hair! Are you sure that's not actual fur?!"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Reply #1000 on: September 06, 2018, 03:16:41 am »
> "Rabbits...?"
> Do we know about these so-called 'rabbits'?


JK: > "... Let me tell you, miss! You look quite rabbity with such a long white hair! Are you sure that's not actual fur?!"
> You feel something sharp pierce into your back.
> "What was that about rabbits?"
> "How did that go through the ice?" Dai asks.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.