Author Topic: 東方 神霊廟 ~ Touhou Ten Desires [TRIAL], an article full of desires and SPOILERS!  (Read 277144 times)

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
Mima is good because she lost to Reimu and then she went LOLITROLLU
"Lol, I troll you"... Or "Loli troll you?"

... I guess it's the same either way.

Anyway, calling an amanojaku boss for no good reason. I get the feeling ZUN will implement that kind of youkai sooner or later.
Hopefully later, because I'm still slowly working on a danmakufu script for one

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6t5PO8ZVps
Oh my lord.

What is so special about mima anyway that half the fan base goes berserk mode over her return.
I never could see any good reason, which is why I thought for the longest time that MIMA'S COMING BACK I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES was just a kind of in-joke. I had no idea people actually took that crap seriously. :P
Though, on a somewhat related note, I am glad to see that ZUN is dipping into his box of already-used characters instead of creating new ones. It is kind of sad to meet all kinds of interesting characters and know that we'll likely never see them in a game again. :/

pineyappled

Fucking computer.
Just played MoF Lunatic at 2.5 fps.

Formless God

So ... Has anyone cleared Lunatic with Youmu ? Yoshika seems highly impossible :colonveeplusalpha:

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
So ... Has anyone cleared Lunatic with Youmu ? Yoshika seems highly impossible :colonveeplusalpha:

Damn Yoshi and her Soul...Eater...ness.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ

EDIT: I should've moved the box but that's Youmu right there.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

When I saw that all of the bosses started their dialog with the box at the top of the screen before entering, I said "Oh, I guess I don't have to worry about getting Kisume'd or Wriggle Kicked.

Then, as I was dodging fairies in the middle of stage two, I ran over the top to misaim their bullets and circle around. All of the bullets dissappeared and I just went "Huh"

Then the fairies dissappeared, and Kyouko smashed right through me on her way to being a Midboss. :derp:

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
You know what?

I'm somehow almost more in love with the spirit world versions of the tracks than the actual tracks.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai

EDIT: I should've moved the box but that's Youmu right there.
We'll take your word for it. I really hope he fixes that bug. I can see a lot of rage turning up if he doesn't.

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
Mima confirmed.

<snip>
Oh dear God Mint ily

@BPD: That was awsm, but...
There was a time when she believed her. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the mausoleum of the DFC she knew there were youkai.

But now in the mausoleum of the DFC she knew there were youkai.

DFC

wait what

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
It's no big deal for me considering I'm a score-centric sort of person. I'd be more concerned about other "bugs" but that's just me being me  :v

Anyway:

Replay (if you want to try your luck, rename) but I seriously doubt it would work considering the ... stability of the game and Youmu. i.e. expect it to desync. Nothing special for this one, I wasn't really paying attention on Stage 3 at all and was more focused on looking at my IRC window.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

BeyPok?Dig

• Eajy modo player
  • Shou puts both "laser" and "shou" in lasershow.
@BPD: That was awsm, but...
Quote from: BeyPok?Dig on 2011-04-18, 19:43:15
There was a time when she believed her. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the mausoleum of the DFC she knew there were youkai.
But now in the mausoleum of the DFC she knew there were youkai.
DFC

wait what
I had to think up a 3 letter acronym that is not obscure and is related to Touhou, preferably making sense in the context of the fanfic. "Pettan Pettan Tsurupettan" is related to this and is relatively well known and most Touhou people fit the description of DFC (when drawn by ZUN).

In other news, Shuzo Matsuoka mix appeared in my subscription box. Only few memes to go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbdaYHDr2s&feature=feedu

Edit: FFFFUUU--- i waited for a reason to say "DFC - Life tastes great!" for several months and now i almost missed it!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 01:29:05 PM by BeyPok?Dig »
Why so nanoka?
Kaguya vs. Mokou

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
Someone really should make GIF of Yoshika. And then caption it with "INVISIBLE STEERING WHEEL". And then make Mickey Mouse steering wheel scene style (i hope you all know what i mean) crossover.
Here is the closest I found

http://www.safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=604012
Gensokyo Everyday's story My Touhou fangame http://gensokyosnack.blogspot.com/

BeyPok?Dig

• Eajy modo player
Here is the closest I found

http://www.safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=604012
Someone on YouTube mentioned her being a taxi driver.
I would prefer her being a bus driver, though.
Why so nanoka?
Kaguya vs. Mokou

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
Someone on YouTube mentioned her being a taxi driver.

But there are no buses in Gensokyo.
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU

There are trains for this reason. :yukkuri:

BeyPok?Dig

• Eajy modo player
There are trains for this reason. :yukkuri:

Oh god, guys. We are so predictable.  :ohdear:
Spoiler:
Let's fix that:
Spoiler:
SPANISH INQUISITION
Spoiler:
danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/294775/
Why so nanoka?
Kaguya vs. Mokou

Helix ⑨

• No Pain, No Gain
  • No Guts, No Glory
    • my youtube, 95% touhou vids, mainly extras and last words.
Does anyone know the best spots to enter trance mode? I'm trying to figure it out but I keep dying to random bullshit and waste the trance.
So far I only know to activate at the last second of Kogasa's fight, you can eat her spirits at 2x, then quite soon after fairies enter the screen with 2 (or was it 4?) bomb shards and 2 life shards.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
Does anyone know the best spots to enter trance mode? I'm trying to figure it out but I keep dying to random bullshit and waste the trance.
So far I only know to activate at the last second of Kogasa's fight, you can eat her spirits at 2x, then quite soon after fairies enter the screen with 2 (or was it 4?) bomb shards and 2 life shards.
They're different on E/N and H/L, but basically, activate during midbosses and boss nonspells (or move away from the boss before they go boom as you finish the spellcard so you get life/bomb shards)

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
btw am I the only person who likes the sound of Marisa's focus shot? Sounds like she's tasering the enemy! >=)

btw am I the only person who likes the sound of Marisa's focus shot? Sounds like she's tasering the enemy! >=)

I thought it sounded more like a stapler or a nailgun myself.

Still, yeah, I like the sound of it.
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
The sound is fun, but when the blasts hit, they obscure the view of the boss and life meter.

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Outside of scoring, does it really matter if you can see the life meter?  Just shoot the boss til Spell Break.  =)

For those going for score, though, I can understand the problem since I know of like milking and other weird-to-me concepts, though.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

7TC7

• In best company
Considering the talking about sounds, I was reminded about something I noticed yesterday.
Kogasa also laughs at you, if you time out her spellcard on hard or lunatic.

Guess she feels a little better knowing that she can do it too.
< picture leads to my YouTube channel

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
  • The strongest striker...?
To me it sounds just like MarisaC from SA.
<-- Sig by Suikama

Considering the talking about sounds, I was reminded about something I noticed yesterday.
Kogasa also laughs at you, if you time out her spellcard on hard or lunatic.

Guess she feels a little better knowing that she can do it too.

All bosses 'laugh at you' when you time out a spellcard.
^_^;

zephyredx

• Car = ma
All bosses 'laugh at you' when you time out a spellcard.

Woah that is awesome! I feel like ZUN cares more about trolling us now.
Why is Youmu afraid of Unzan?

Because the things that her sword cannot cut are next to nun!

Zengeku, maybe Formless, and I probably won't like that. We occasionally like doing timeouts.

Edit: and it better happen on a survival card too
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 12:29:19 AM by Chaotic Phoenixma »