Author Topic: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Game Over  (Read 68647 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #420 on: January 20, 2010, 01:50:24 AM »

You know, I'm about ready to vote myself at this point.

But, I guess we go to here

##Unvote, Vote Nietz

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #421 on: January 20, 2010, 01:52:28 AM »
Nietz is at L-1!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #422 on: January 20, 2010, 01:56:49 AM »
Welp. My response to UK got interrupted by my internet going down, so I tried to get some sleep. Half an hour of insomnia later I checked back, found the internet was back, and returned to...this.

Any objection to a hammer? Anyone desperate to get some more opinions out of people before I drop it? Bcause Nietz obviously isn't going to add anything to his defense at his point. >_>

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #423 on: January 20, 2010, 02:00:25 AM »
UK: why would you ever even consider voting yourself? That is an intrinsically Anti-Town action and makes me even more unnerved about you.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #424 on: January 20, 2010, 02:02:44 AM »
UK: why would you ever even consider voting yourself? That is an intrinsically Anti-Town action and makes me even more unnerved about you.

Commenting on how essentially hopeless my situation is now. I'm rather tied to Cha, my attacks on Kanako were wrong, and make me look worse.

I wouldn't actually vote myself or I'd have done it in that post. I'm honestly at a loss for how I am going to get out of this. I'd rather not get lynched but I think it'll be inevitable. So I'll probably spend most of tomorrow doing the best I can to spew information out.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #425 on: January 20, 2010, 02:05:50 AM »
Confirms my suspicions about Kanako's alignment.  Not that I regret wanding him in the teeth.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #426 on: January 20, 2010, 02:10:12 AM »
Repeating the question - do we want to wait a little longer on a hammer?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #427 on: January 20, 2010, 02:13:46 AM »
Repeating the question - do we want to wait a little longer on a hammer?

Serpy should post later, since he'll be waking up later. I wouldn't mind seeing him post before a hammer, but I won't be around to really say anything about it.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #428 on: January 20, 2010, 02:23:14 AM »
I want to smack Edible for killing Kanako instead of Nietz there. No objection to hammering now, in any case.

I admit that I'm kinda worried by UK's self-depreciating streak here. It's like.. a panic attack off two votes? I still have heaps of trouble reconciling 'UK scum' with the UD train action, though.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #429 on: January 20, 2010, 02:26:51 AM »
I want to smack Edible for killing Kanako instead of Nietz there. No objection to hammering now, in any case.

I admit that I'm kinda worried by UK's self-depreciating streak here. It's like.. a panic attack off two votes? I still have heaps of trouble reconciling 'UK scum' with the UD train action, though.

Not a panic attack. The fact that I'm painfully aware of how bad I look. As I thought I said earlier, when I saw Chaore's flip, I went into today expecting my lynch. The fact it didn't happen is good, but I don't think I'll survive this game. I will approach tomorrow assuming I'll be lynched. But I won't be a useless stump. I will produce content as long as you'll let me live. I figure that's the best I can do.

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #430 on: January 20, 2010, 03:02:34 AM »
Really? More quitting? Honestly this is ridiculous.

Someone hammer Nietz please.

UK you were slightly suspicious and I've been keeping track of what they've been saying as much as possible through the time I've spent reading this over.
If you want to live in any way through the next day you'd best try to write something about it. Saying you're wanting to vote for yourself isn't really going to help you. It does nothing, and I honestly don't know why you even would bother to say it.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #431 on: January 20, 2010, 03:10:06 AM »
UK you were slightly suspicious and I've been keeping track of what they've been saying as much as possible through the time I've spent reading this over.
If you want to live in any way through the next day you'd best try to write something about it. Saying you're wanting to vote for yourself isn't really going to help you. It does nothing, and I honestly don't know why you even would bother to say it.

You obviously haven't read my posts. I'm going to produce as much content as possible. Hell, I'll probably produce MORE content than usual. I'm not quitting, I'm getting serious. I just was lampshading the hopelessness of my situation when I said that, as I've already said.

While it may not have had any real purpose, I still think it important that I recognize just how tenuous my situation is.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #432 on: January 20, 2010, 03:16:23 AM »
K4U, Sodium, Arashi, I can see you all online. I'm gonna give you guys 45 minutes to comment before I hammer.

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #433 on: January 20, 2010, 03:19:16 AM »
I what you said in terms of defending yourself. I was just saying the addition of voting for yourself was kind of silly and unnecessary.

I suppose it's not a huge deal though...

Might as well just wait until the now basically already done hammer occurs.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #434 on: January 20, 2010, 03:23:25 AM »
I what you said in terms of defending yourself. I was just saying the addition of voting for yourself was kind of silly and unnecessary.

I suppose it's not a huge deal though...

Might as well just wait until the now basically already done hammer occurs.

I wouldn't take it back. But it probably wasn't necessary, no.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #435 on: January 20, 2010, 03:49:24 AM »
UK: Protip: Declaring how you're going to die isn't actually going to make you do more stuff. You could do more stuff while not making yourself to be a sacrifice of some stupid sort.

Fine with Nietz Lynch. Also, studyan, etc.

Arashi: Rou's meta is the tunneling you see him doing right now. lolmeta, but it's probably the reason why no one else really makes a big deal about it.

I think that the UK case is fine because Chaore did say and leave a lot of things that would implicate UK, such as that post Rou and K4U are always talking about(too lazy to find the #). Also, UK's handling of the whole thing is odd, because a good portion of her defence is "I cannot counter this case, so I'm now going to make vague allusions to how I'm going to DO MORE HUNTING BEFORE I DIE, YEAH!". I did not see moar huntan.

K, Rou, hammer if you want.
---
K4U: lol, I still can't believe people believed my doc claim that mirrored bofh's one. Ah, good times, good times...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #436 on: January 20, 2010, 03:59:44 AM »
UK: Protip: Declaring how you're going to die isn't actually going to make you do more stuff. You could do more stuff while not making yourself to be a sacrifice of some stupid sort.

Protip: Don't you think we need Nietz' flip before I go off with some wall of analysis? I'm not "making myself out to be a sacrifice of some stupid sort", I'm merely acknowledging I was in the wrong place at the wrong time a few times too many.

Once again, I AM NOT GIVING UP

. Also, UK's handling of the whole thing is odd, because a good portion of her defence is "I cannot counter this case, so I'm now going to make vague allusions to how I'm going to DO MORE HUNTING BEFORE I DIE, YEAH!". I did not see moar huntan.

You know, I did post quite a bit on people I thought were scum. But maybe you weren't paying attention. It wouldn't surprise me.

The more huntan is currently subject to Nietz' flip. There's no point starting a wall when we are so close to another flip. I figured this was obvious to all but the most casual of observers.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #437 on: January 20, 2010, 04:01:19 AM »
Sodium Fluoride, your post above pretty much screams Scummy. Oh my lord. Useless comment on UK, useless comment about Nietz, useless comment about Roukan. Useless parroting about the UK case which isn't even really valid. Still no content.

Also, why did you repeat my doc claim right down to the mistake I made?
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #438 on: January 20, 2010, 04:02:52 AM »
I agree that UK really shouldn't be hunting NOW, but the mention of voting herself was nonetheless unnecessary.

As I said, we might as well just wait for Nietz's flip now...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #439 on: January 20, 2010, 04:04:17 AM »
I agree that UK really shouldn't be hunting NOW, but the mention of voting herself was nonetheless unnecessary.

As I said, we might as well just wait for Nietz's flip now...

Yes yes, we've all admitted the "You know, I'm half tempted to vote myself" post was unnecessary. Belaboring it is kinda pointless. You know, sorta like the discussion I ended up getting into with Rou.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #440 on: January 20, 2010, 04:04:38 AM »
Well, that's been 45 miグロールシュヴェート~

##Unvote: UK
Vote: Nietz

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #441 on: January 20, 2010, 04:05:23 AM »
EBWOP: If there is not a phase change in the next 15 minutes I am getting some goddamn sleep. It's 4am right now. -_-;

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #442 on: January 20, 2010, 04:07:56 AM »
Ah, good, Nietz flip forthcoming.

Means that when I get back from visiting friends at the college tomorrow I can compose a wall post to post at the start of D3. Please, hold me to that. It's going to be a general analysis of the entire game with links and consideration for the flips. Hopefully won't be too tl;dr.

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #443 on: January 20, 2010, 04:08:58 AM »
Yes yes, we've all admitted the "You know, I'm half tempted to vote myself" post was unnecessary. Belaboring it is kinda pointless. You know, sorta like the discussion I ended up getting into with Rou.
I know. I was just responding to your mention of how you think we might want you to be scumhunting instead of saying it.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #444 on: January 20, 2010, 04:10:13 AM »
I know. I was just responding to your mention of how you think we might want you to be scumhunting instead of saying it.

I suppose. The case could be made that I should have been doing it anyway, but with a flip imminent there's a possibility I have to throw out a lot of theories so it's like...yeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #445 on: January 20, 2010, 04:12:17 AM »
HAMMER SHUT UP

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #446 on: January 20, 2010, 04:14:33 AM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Final Day 2 Vote Count

UncertainKitten (1): Roukanken, Kitten4u
Nietz (8): EvilTom, Alice Margatroid, Kerigis, Edible, Jam, Rat, UncertainKitten, Roukanken
Zakeri (0): Kanako
Kanako (0): UncertainKitten, Nietz, Sodium, Serpentarius
Roukanken (1): Arashi

No vote cast: Zakeri, Nietz, Sodium, Serpentarius

Nietz, playing Eifer Skute (Vanilla, TOWN-ALIGNED) was lynched!

Night 2 begins now. Actions from those I require them of, please. Story will come when it comes.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #447 on: January 20, 2010, 06:03:37 AM »
EBWOP: If there is not a phase change in the next 15 minutes I am getting some goddamn sleep. It's 4am right now. -_-;

Stern words Rou ... You know they're coming.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Night 2
« Reply #448 on: January 20, 2010, 06:22:52 AM »
You shush, Deady McDeaderson.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Night 2
« Reply #449 on: January 20, 2010, 06:28:54 AM »
It's a private matter. I believe you can find out the details on your own.