Author Topic: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Game Over  (Read 70305 times)

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #210 on: January 16, 2010, 06:24:34 AM »
O...k.

UD going 'fuck this I quit' is hair-tearingly irritating. However, almost every time I see someone pull something like that early game, they turn out to be town in the end. I don't care so much about the quick voteramp on him since the case on him felt pretty strong, but eh day one whateverness.

In any case lynching him now seems like pure madness to me. Yay meta~ ##Unvote

Kanako (augh namechange) is also pretty bizzare for just tagging onto the end of a huge lynchtrain just there. Don't like her little summary earlier since I can't see the justification for the UK vote either; 'you're arguing too much!!1' yeah no. Quick flipfloppiness here is worrisome, neither the vote for UD or UK is particularly substantial given your rationale. Perhaps you can explain them for me. ##Vote: Kanako

I don't like the way Chaore posts, what with all this throwing-around-scumteams/pairs willynilly SO SOON oh god nobody plays like how he seems to think people play, srsly. And for someone who complains a lot about being called an idiot, he's sure doing a lot of mudslinging.

I had a vauge sense that Zakeri was sidelining and egging on the UK/UD debate but I can see he voted for Chaore earlier so I dunno. I certainly did disagree with 'UD is the most protown guy ever' part but eh, early on he wasn't doing anything too hideous, and all these absolute statements people toss out on day 1 are inherently meaningless anyway.

Who do I want to post something who hasn't yet... I can't recall anything out of Serp or DREAD THOMAS although there are undoubtably others.

@Alice: standard appeal to not talk so much and make my eyes bleed augh these never work who'm I kidding

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #211 on: January 16, 2010, 06:28:17 AM »
I'm pretty sure I lampshaded that a while ago.

I seriously have not done anything to the infuriating amount that was.

But eh, I've also have to admit I'm slightly stretching. Coping out at this point means going out though. Stand or fall.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #212 on: January 16, 2010, 06:35:29 AM »
So hey why're you still voting for UD?

Chaore

« Reply #213 on: January 16, 2010, 06:47:06 AM »
Hes out, And him getting lynched clears up if I'm a paranoid idiot or onto something. This is absolutely better for me then A) Unvoting and having nothing to stand on or B) Going for someone with no good reasoning.

I can go to Zak, Using my same reasoning, but staying on UD both is more likely to keep me safe and solve this. I've got to admit about Kanako, But I really see little to stand on except poor reasoning, which is up his alley. That leaves UK, who I've pretty much been arguing for so far, and the rest of you which haven't shown any signs.

I'm literally the other train, I can't really just move.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #214 on: January 16, 2010, 07:00:57 AM »
There's all this worry about being safe and wanting to clear up your theories and 'oh I don't know anything about anyone else'. These are not the marks of a true scumhunter, but rather the mark of someone picking out lynches he finds convenient rather than justified.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Chaore

I don't consider these valid reasons to stick around on UD when I believe his actions are so highly characteristic of an angry town guy finding a different game to play.

Chaore

« Reply #215 on: January 16, 2010, 07:13:40 AM »
Yeah, I'm taking the optimal route here instead of doing something stupid.

What, Do you want me to vote Alice? K4U? I can't justify those. UK? I'd be straight out waffling from 'UD is a hack' to try that.

I literally, have no reason to move. 'Sure, Its a bit of a stretch'. Isn't a reason to drop it. Tell me outright, Why the hell -should- I be moving?

You're just groping for something to vote me, Seems.

Also, You're the one thinking he has those characteristics, so why does that apply to ME? I obviously can't be applying those to him, and don't see a good reason why.

Give a good case and call me in the morning.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #216 on: January 16, 2010, 07:50:10 AM »
Alright, this game is a clusterfuck even before we've all posted, but I'll start off by giving my impressions of the major cases so far:

Firstly, UD.  It's notable that he came right out of the gate being loud and abrasive.  He and UK just naturally grate on each other in general (relying on meta from outside the game here, but anyone else who hangs around IRC will agree with me), and I judge it unlikely that a scumteam of UD and anyone else but UK would plan to make a spectacle like that from the start.  However, we can't rule out the possibility that UD pulled a Leeroy Jenkins and indulged his own Kitten-poking tendencies before his presumably more experienced scumbuddies could reign him in.

So, basically, there's no easy meta-tells to use here.  Really the only bad thing that stands out to me is this inconsistency:

Quote from: UD, Post 105
UK, my first vote against you was just bullshit, just trying to stir the waters and get scum to expose itself. Much to my surprise, it worked.

Quote from: UD, Post 122
I never claimed credit for [a baiting gamibt]. Everyone assumed it.

Could be UD belatedly realizing that people weren't going to buy his justification for stirring up shit, and trying to backpedal.  I don't see townie intent in that.  If UD hadn't replaced out, I'd be asking him just what he meant here, and use that to help determine how scummy it is, but since he's gone, I'll have to judge it in isolation.

The fact that he's replacing out is also hard to interpet.  Replacing out will probably make it less likely that he'll be lynched, and scum-UD's scumbuddies could've been pressuring him to get out.  That could well help us determine the character of his scumbuddies, if he turns out to be scum.  Cut by Carthrat's meta clear:

Quote from: Carthrat
UD going 'fuck this I quit' is hair-tearingly irritating. However, almost every time I see someone pull something like that early game, they turn out to be town in the end.

I'm thinking of Seniwac's quit in Invasion mafia as a counterexample.

Anyway, moving onto Chaore.  I see him playing a bunch of wording games in the early game, with few substantial stances to comment on.  In posts 98 and 113, he seems to be pretty sure that UD was intentionally trying to stir up trouble with UK, but in post 148 it looks like he no longer believes that, as he brings UD to L-3 for trying to make a case out of nothing on UK.

Alice produces some great reasoning for why Chaore's logic is bad in post 180, but I'm not seeing any scummy intent in said bad logic.  The most suspicious thing I see from Chaore is that he flipflopped on his stance on UD, and that's pretty well justified by the fact that Chaore believed UD's gambit was a townie one, and UD started denying that he had been trying to use a gambit in the first place between posts 113 and 148.  If you're looking for scummy opportunistic bandwagoning, I'd say that Kanako is a worse offender.

Speaking of which, Kanako's voting really doesn't seem to have anything to do with scumhunting.  He voted UK for being mean to UD, then when UK called him out on it, and after Chaore brought UD to L-3 and got UK's approval for it, he just switched his vote to UD.  He's not thinking about who's scum, he's thinking about who he'll catch the least flak for voting.  I'm well aware that scumminess and spinelessness are pretty indistinguishable here, but I don't feel like betting on it being the latter.

##Vote: Kanako

Kanako's my favored lynch right now, followed by UD.  We've got about 33 hours left in the day, so this is all liable to change, but I should also throw in that everyone whose only action today so far has been to jump on the UD bandwagon ought to start talking more.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #217 on: January 16, 2010, 08:27:42 AM »
Okay, after spending some time thinking about it, I no longer think Chaore is Scum. Reactionary and quick to get angry and a bit paranoid, yes, but there's not that much there that's outright Scummy beyond sticking on the UD wagon, and even that seems to be more self-preservation than anything. Most importantly, he seems to be playing extremely similarly to how wrathie played back in GWU.

I honestly want neither Chaore nor UD in LYLO, but I don't think they're the best lynch for today anymore. ##Unvote.

And now I come to a dilemma. As far as I am concerned, all of Kanako, Sodium Perchlorate and NEETz are equally terrible, and I want to strangle Jam-Kiske for not even making a single post yet. @mod: Mind prodding Liebea? She appears to be made of fail again.

However, this opinion was made before 1-Sodium Cyclohexane's latest post. Right now I think that Sodium looks FAR worse than Kanako: his latest post is just as worthless as his past one, but let's analyse what its contents are: a brief call-out to me which comments on my postlength and provides a really shitty reason for why his original post was worthless (protip: so my post#180 kept getting ninja'd. This is why it's so long and written in a somewhat rambling format. Moreover, if your condensed version contains virtually no content, I can only wonder as to how much content your full version had. Seriously.), but does not make any actual meaningful comments about it (though I will agree, reading the UK/UD argument was annoying and made me want to yell at both of them), a rehash to Kanako stating shit that was already said by multiple people so far, a worthless statement to Pesco that is essentially one giant waffle, a worthless statement to Zakeri which was also a rehash and also completely ignored the magnitude of the issue that Zakeri was stating, considering UD's method of ""starting"" ""discussion"", and statements to Chaore...which have also been made by other people, and do not contain any analysis at all for that format!

In fact, his entire post contains absolutely zero analysis. It could have been replaced by about 50 linefeeds and still be just as useful game-wise as it is now. I wonder how the hell it took a "long time", there is literally no original thought and no analysis in that post, it is either call-outs (not even any questions!), or rehashed statements that other people made across the last two pages.

Try again. Seriously. And don't use an excuse of "I'm playing like I usually do". Because that statement is moronic and very Anti-Town. Not only that, but the playstyle in question has gotten you lynched several times when you were Scum.

##Unvote
##Vote: Sodium Gluconate
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #218 on: January 16, 2010, 08:30:07 AM »
Game has only just recently gone past the 12 hour mark. Inactivity prods wait for 24 hours to pass.

It only seems like an eternity has passed because of all the yelling. >_>
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #219 on: January 16, 2010, 08:30:44 AM »
UD wanting out seemed shady to me when he was first mentioning it in passing and didn't seem a hundred percent sure about doing it. As Serp mentioned, this makes it possible that he may be scum and his scumbuddies were trying to convince him to quit. It does seem that he backpedaled before which makes it somewhat more likely that he could be scum.
However, the fact that he's going to be replaced makes me feel that we should just wait and try to get a feel of his replacement as all we honestly have to go on at the moment is UK & UD arguing, which is a regular occurence.

Zakeri's mentioning of UD being the "most pro-town" just seems plain silly. There's a slight chance that he could be scum trying to win the town over in saying this.... However, nothing else he's really done seems to point towards scum.

Chaore seems at times to be trying not to call attention to himself what with coming up with the idea of Zakeri & UD potentially working together. The way he posts is funky and somewhat filled with mudslinging [though he criticizes others for doing the same?], so I'm thinking I'll keep an eye on him as well.

Not going to vote just yet as we have plenty more time, and I'd like to see some more interaction and hopefully have us move away from the craziness that began the game.

Ninja'd. :P
Response will be posted after I read.

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #220 on: January 16, 2010, 08:33:49 AM »
Sorry Alice I've spent the last 2 hours or so reading this thread... Hopefully there won't be so much to read at once in the future as I'll have time to pop up more.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #221 on: January 16, 2010, 08:45:17 AM »
Gosh durn we got a fake Alice playing this game. D1 presence and more than one post. Anyways, typical Alice fare with the calling everyone stupid. There are a few people that have free reign to be rude like this in Mafia, Alice is one of them.

Time to refresh up on Chaore. My post here explained fully is that Chaore playing the newbie card for UD is obvscum to me. He's also been rather defensive if you consider the flow of posting that he responds to. In light of the UD wagon, he wasn't in any immediate danger of being lynched. Alice's WoT, I don't find anything disagreeable in why he's voting Chaore, all deep anal and independent of my logic mindhax reasoning.

Now for other people:
UD - Wrathie
UK - Normal and null. If she gets into a fight with someone else, I'll have a better guage.
Nietz - Always posts scummylike :V. Not enough depth to decide really.
K4U - Is a good girl Nothing wrong with her, comfortable town call for now.
Arashi - I'm not seeing much commitment in her posting. At this stage of the game, you generally unvote to revote elsewhere and the lack of a new direction supports the non-committal attitude. Feels scummy.
Sodium - Seems fine to me at the moment really. No better than half the players but at least has a vote down.
Carthrat - I liked your old avi better. Null
Tom - This place ain't big enough for the both of us! Post more.
Edible - Inedible, needs more meat to chew on instead of dry bone.
Kanako - No different from the last time he played. Leans town if given the benefit of doubt.
Zak - Zak's meta gives backing to his play of always being nice to newbies. His cover-over for UD is null imo. I'll ask Zak why is the choice here between Pesco + UK and UD, instead of Pesco or UK or UD? Along with the Chaore vote post, no reasoning was given at the time.
Jam - If you are aware that UD and UK's arguing is a regular occurrence, how do you plan to analyze it since you make no mention of how you feel about it?
Kerigis - Hasn't posted yet.
Serp - What do you determine of Sodium if you use the template for Kanako on Sodium?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #222 on: January 16, 2010, 08:49:22 AM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Day 1 Vote Count:

Kanako (1): Pesco, Carthrat, Serpentarius
Alice (0): Arashi, Nietz
Pesco (0): Edible, Chaore
UncertainKitten (0): Zakeri, UsuallyDead, UsuallyDead, Kanako
Chaore (5): Pesco, Zakeri, UsuallyDead, Kitten4u, Alice, UsuallyDead, Carthrat
UsuallyDead: (4): UncertainKitten, Edible, Carthrat, Arashi Kurobara, Nietz, Chaore, Kanako
Zakeri (1): Sodium
Sodium (1): Alice

No vote cast: UK, Jam, Kerigis, Arashi, Tom

Bold indicates a vote currently in play.
Italics indicates a vote that was cast and then rescinded.

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. You have ~32.5 hours remaining.

I have poked someone in the interest of asking them to replace in for UsuallyDead. They have yet to respond, but I also have a backup plan, so I'm about 98% positive there will indeed be a replacement.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #223 on: January 16, 2010, 09:00:37 AM »
Pesco: In terms of analyzing UK & UD's arguing, I didn't really think too much of it until it began being the only thing going on. It seems that UD may be scum simply due to his backpedaling there's really nothing else to really get out of it I'd say. If anything, it provided a necessary backdrop for everyone to throw in their opinions and thus be analyzed themselves.

I was initially leaning towards voting for UD due to above mentioned backpedaling as well as his statements of just wanting to completely ignore UK as that seemed to go against the Town idea of teamwork. However, at this point I think we should be analyzing those who are actually playing actively now, and thus I'm trying to focus on the still active players as the fact that UD actually quit could still mean that he was Town and just didn't want to hinder the team due to his constant bickering with UK.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #224 on: January 16, 2010, 09:09:32 AM »
Serp - What do you determine of Sodium if you use the template for Kanako on Sodium?

I don't think they follow the same pattern.  The case Sodium's following is kind of out of left field, but he's stated that he thinks UD is town and implicitly rejects the Chaore case by staying on Zakeri.  Late in the day, that'd be called a throwaway vote and would be a more anti-town move even than a mindless bandwagon jump, but considering that we're well short of the halfway point, it doesn't bother me.  I think it should be easy enough to read between the lines after we get some more alignment flips to see whether Sodium looks good or bad in the context of his posts today.  Until then, his scumminess is no greater than the UD bandwagon jumpers, in my eyes.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #225 on: January 16, 2010, 02:16:13 PM »
@Chaore: You could look for other things. And I just gave a case on Kanako so uh yeah, was all set to do that until you replied to me. The optimal route, as you put it, was phrased in terms of your own safety and nothing more thus alarm bells and a feeling that you're being rather disingenuous. Day was early, still plenty of time for new stuff, paranoia like that helps nobody.

Although I admit I didn't think about the possibility that UD is quitting deliberately to benefit his team, it just seems unlikely to me. It's also downright bad sportsmanship that I don't think Kilga would let slide, but eh, maybe he didn't know. I'm betting that it's not the case anyway.

@Serp: I was thinking of NuclearFusion, personally, but I'm sure there are limitless anecdotes. Still, I'm pretty sure this is usually a town thing, even beyond the fact that there are always more town players to quit than scum.

@Alice: I dunno how wrathie played. But what I do see is Chaore being generally reactive. He looks like he's voting out of convenience more than anything else. Why would you clear him today?

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #226 on: January 16, 2010, 02:53:01 PM »
Apparently when I'm not posting the game suddenly slows down :P. Here's my basic plan at this point. Now that I'm not all tunnely and rawr, I think I'm going to analyze everyone on the UD bandwagon. I'm reasonably sure scum exists on it, quite possibly regardless of UD's flip. For now this is a good place to focus, at least for me. Expect a post on various people over the next few hours. I don't plan to marathon this so it could take a while.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #227 on: January 16, 2010, 03:37:20 PM »
Quote from: Kilga
UsuallyDead: (7): UncertainKitten, Edible, Carthrat, Arashi Kurobara, Nietz, Chaore, Kanako

Using the Octotab Method of Analysis through Find Next! I call Edible to the stand!

This post feels like some good reasoning, especially given it's early place on the bandwagon.

This elaboration is even better as well. This portion of the case is pretty solid, and Edible was the first to bring it up.

This is a little meh, since Alice seemed to have no problem forming opinions on the other players. I think you could at least try, Edible, since UD is less likely to go through now. The tacking on of Cha without bothering to make a case is also worrysome.

Basically, more from Edible would be nice, but his participation in the UD wagon feels townie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using the Octotab Method of Analysis through Find Next! I call Carthrat to the stand!

This post is actually a little weird given Carth's meta, even though he mentions it. However, his points are still sound. It doesn't feel like a "wellllp" thing.

I don't even have a reason to link his other post. It's good. It's townie.

Carthrat is pretty much town at this juncture.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using the Octotab Method of Analysis through Find Next! I call Arashi to the stand!

This post leaves me ambivalent, and is at a semi important point on the wagon (4th vote?). On the one hand, she justifies her UD vote decently. But the Pesco-Chaore thing, while nice to have her stance on it, feels like an "I can back out to here if the UD thing flops". Very cautious about her at this point.

I'll point out to Alice that with 9 to lynch, 4th isn't as much pressure as it would be in say a 12 player game. I think her vote is fair.

This post bothers me a little more. The painting of me as interacting "only" with UD is a blatant lie. MOST of my interaction is indeed with or regarding UD, but I do produce opinions, mostly one linery, on others. I've DEFINITELY interacted with Cha early on...I interact with Zakeri asking elaboration on his opinions...interactions with pesco...

You know, just looking at the first four pages I'm not ENTIRELY focused on UD, though he gets mentioned in pretty much every post I make.

Yeah, rereading my posts, you are simultaniously excusable for thinking I interacted with no one outside UD, yet obviously not actually reading my posts (and probably not much of the game). At any rate, I will be interested to see how you read Nako and Chaore.

Arashi's status is currently questionable. Some innocent misrep here, some I have to reread there, but nary a solid stance outside of UD. I'd also like to remind her that whoever replaces UD has the same role. So if you think UD is scummy and even find more dirt on him, I don't understand the unvote.

Court will now take a recess before I go into the latter half of the bandwagon.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #228 on: January 16, 2010, 04:07:55 PM »
I don't feel like reading and rereading all this stuff right now (especially the Mafiatroid walls). Here's a couple of stuff that caught my attention for now.

- I don't how UD's wagon progressing fast is a sign, in itself, that he's town. I mean, it's obvious that there's scum in the wagon, I don't think theres always been a Day 1 lynch in which scum was entirely in or out. But he scumUD was a prime candidate for early bussing as much as townUD was for justified mislynch.
- Quitting like he did, though, is much more of a town tell, so it kinda shakes my opinion. At any rate, what I mentioned about he getting certainly lynched sooner or later doesn't apply to the substitute.
- I still don't see how scumZak would profit for defending UD, regardless of aligment. A UD town flip would only make him look more suspicious for being a sole defender.
- Chaore seems to get only more confused and emotional as he is pressed. He would be my immediate choice after UD, but I'll have to read back on him more before deciding.
- Similarly, I didn't immediately get the cases on Sodium and 'nako, so I'll have to look into it as well.

Basically, not much new from me, I admit. Just ##Unvote for now.   

EvilTom

• Reimu is always welcome on /d/
« Reply #229 on: January 16, 2010, 04:08:41 PM »
FINALLY! Took me fucking hours to read that. And then by the time I read it, THERE'S MORE POSTS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! Ahem. On to the game ^_^

Usually Dead forum edit noob etc. I accept he's a noob, but even noob can roll scum, so I'm not dismissing him. Chaore is in the same boat.

Again, in my mind you two are relatively tied together. I hope to get UD's flip to help decide with you. At this point, anyway.
Really really really REALLY bad. If x flips scum, lynch y etc. Biggest scumtell ever.

As for Zakeri, what the fuck man.
UD is town.
UK and Pesco are likely scumbuddies. Pesco is more likely to be scum than UK between the two of them.
Chaore is definitely scum.
How the hell can you definitely know that UD is town and Chaore is scum? The only people who would know that are scum. So yeah, not comfortable with you; I don't believe you'd draw those conclusions purely from the clusterfuck. On the other hand, I do believe that 'pesco' is worth a good hard look, as everyone's given him a free ride so far.

MakaiSouvenirBooth: The difference between "dumb town" and scum is nil, in my eyes. Dumb town is different to noob @ game. You're walking a very fine line there. It's a horrible idea to assume that 'no scum could be that stupid, it must be town.'
That's the best way to fail to catch scum.

UK vs UD: It's possible that one of them is scum, but I'm not discounting scumbussing at this stage. The 'attacks' are light and it doesn't look like they're going anywhere, so it's possible they're both scum. That idea is especially reinforced by the personal attacks.
It's possible the train got out of control or whatnot, and scumUD ragequit.
I'm not sure about the theory that UD's scumbuddies pressured him into replacement though, that sounds very dodgy and I'd hope Kilga wouldn't allow that. On the other hand, UD's scumbuddies might have decided that UD was a liability and was better off dead than alive, gaining town cred for lynching him. In that situation, noob scumUD might ragequit also. It's impossible to tell.

~Inaba
You are obvscum for sure now.
Drastic and heavyhanded. The noob might be a noob, but 'obvscum'? Looks like someone has found an easy target and intends to make the most of it.
I don't see how his explanation at http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=4654.msg221222#msg221222 comes anywhere close to explaining how he reached his conclusion.

Inaba Tewi continues to antagonize UD. It looks more like Inaba is trying to provoke UD than pursue any genuine questioning. For instance: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=4654.msg221248#msg221248 ("Facepalm") does nothing constructive, only serves as a personal attack on Chaore. It doesn't highlight anything scummy or explain why. Same with "You sound like you deserve to get shot." (to UD).
I don't know what passes for scumhunting around here, but to me it looks like the kind of mean-spirited scummy behavior that aims to win by pissing people off until they either snap and get mislynched, or ragequit. I've seen it before on the DL, and that strategy has resulted in at least one person refusing to play Mafia there. That's not scumhunting, that's browbeating.

Once UD rages, Tewi moves onto the other noob (and nextmost likely person to be susceptible to browbeating), Chaore.
Time to refresh up on Chaore. My post here explained fully is that Chaore playing the newbie card for UD is obvscum to me. He's also been rather defensive if you consider the flow of posting that he responds to.
Defensive? After being attacked? Good heavens, who'd have thought?
Because defending yourself is a scumtell. Good little townies roll over and die, right?

Right.
##Vote: Inaba Tewi
I realise it's probably too late in the day to start a new train, but meh.

EvilTom

• Reimu is always welcome on /d/
« Reply #230 on: January 16, 2010, 04:11:12 PM »
Wow Nietz.
"There's a bunch of stuff going on...someone might be scum, but they might not be. So I'll just unvote. Yeah."
Awesome case there man, way to catch scum.
Or lurk, whatever.

FOS: Nietz.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #231 on: January 16, 2010, 05:11:46 PM »
...fuck. I fell asleep while typing a post. =| Ugh.

*rereads all 30 new posts*

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #232 on: January 16, 2010, 06:12:34 PM »
*Reads game*
Holy fuck. Kilga, your "kickoff's gonna take a while" failed so miserably. >:(
It's my responsibility nevertheless, so let's cut to the chase.

*Snips a couple of posts*
*Eats the rest of the game a-la-Skifree monster*

I've never seen a compound more full of BS than a Magic's Aurochs deck, as they say. The day one is supposed to be, well... anything, NOT THIS. I mean, aside of a couple of things, I cannot take and grasp any data because there isn't any. And if there were, UD's replacement just throws it off away for a re-theory. Not worth my time. Instead I'm gonna focus on the last things.

Pesco, has just pointed obvious things about UD and didn't take any particular side, just as Alice pointed out previously. But the last one was just a report. Not helpful at all.

Chaore, I'm not sure about it. He's could be jumping the UD wagon just for the sake of it, and just hanging on there, and his defense could be a little more than ruined because of the wagon being really unstable, but the claims of "I'm getting annoyed" aren't helping much. I would like to know more as well on why Alice dropped him based on other games.

Kanako, people aren't hoops to aim your votes to. It's not looking good. Give something.

UK, why are you keeping that game of "Hahaha, UD's flip will tell you who I am!". At this point, UD's flip won't help anything. Sure you could try hooking up with x and y, but in the end, I say UD's case is pretty much ruined at this point. And yes, I'd like for his token to be disposed of, but you make it sound like all the game and cases are revolving around UD's flip calling people about it in your last post. ##Vote: UncertainKitten

Powerup punchin'!

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #233 on: January 16, 2010, 07:16:40 PM »
A replacement for UsuallyDead has been found. They have been sent the necessary info.

I'll let them introduce themselves.

Chaore

« Reply #234 on: January 16, 2010, 07:19:52 PM »
I'd really like all those calls of mudslinging brought to my attention.

Just so I can agree or disagree.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #235 on: January 16, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »
People haven't been posting because they were playing tetris.

Kerigis: I doubt you have been reading my posts if that's the conclusion you draw. I do have a stance on UD, find it yourself.

Chaore

« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2010, 07:40:00 PM »
Pulling them into TETRIS? You diabolical creampuff.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #237 on: January 16, 2010, 07:40:53 PM »
Okay, take a minute. Get into character. Grolla...Grolla...Grolla...
Right, I think I'm good.

---

*Groulla Seyfarth has entered the topic.*

...UD was clueless. No other defense is possible or necessary.

Quote from: Zakeri 197
I felt UD was the most pro-town due to, as I explained before, the fact that I felt stirring up the waters was a pro-town thing to do. At that point, only two people besides UD had done anything (UK and Pesco) and what they did was attack UD.
Personal attacks do not qualify as 'stirring up the waters'. How are people expected to respond to an ad hominem case other than 'that's stupid'?

##Vote: Zakeri

...You all talk too much.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #238 on: January 16, 2010, 07:43:51 PM »
I say UD's case is pretty much ruined at this point.

I fail to see how UD looks any more town since yesterday.  How is the case against him "ruined"?

pesco's Big List Of Useless Summarizations is making me question his alignment.  I don't think I've ever seen that sort of thing out of pesco (scum or town) - and I know I've seen him call people on making useless opinion lists on day 1.  I'll need to look at his contributions a little more in-depth.

Ninja by ... Roukanken. <_<  Not doing anything to help ease my suspicion of UD.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #239 on: January 16, 2010, 07:45:23 PM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Day 1 Vote Count:

Kanako (1): Pesco, Carthrat, Serpentarius
Alice (0): Arashi, Nietz
Pesco (0): Edible, Chaore
UncertainKitten (1): Zakeri, UsuallyDead, UsuallyDead, Kanako, Kerigis
Chaore (4): Pesco, Zakeri, UsuallyDead, Kitten4u, Alice, UsuallyDead, Carthrat
Roukanken: (3): UncertainKitten, Edible, Carthrat, Arashi Kurobara, Nietz, Chaore, Kanako
Zakeri (2): Sodium, Roukanken
Sodium (1): Alice
Pesco (1): EvilTom

No vote cast: UK, Jam, Nietz, Arashi

Bold indicates a vote currently in play.
Italics indicates a vote that was cast and then rescinded.

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. You have >21.5 hours remaining.