Author Topic: Super Touhou RPG ~ Abandoned due to mod (Pesco's) screwups  (Read 57706 times)

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
Re: Super Touhou RPG ~ Day 4 Hurt me some more
« Reply #270 on: October 19, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »
Yeah, Edible has four votes, Affinity and Serp have two each. Basically, without vote changes, no one else is ending up with the right number of votes.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #271 on: October 19, 2009, 09:05:27 PM »
Ok, so we aren't counting my vote. I just wanted someone with the most votes

##declare spellcard

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #272 on: October 19, 2009, 09:06:45 PM »
actually, my timing was decent. From what I understand you can't use the ability til the next day.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #273 on: October 19, 2009, 09:11:30 PM »
ok, clarification recieved.

##Search Sign "Gold Detector": Edible

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #274 on: October 19, 2009, 09:45:05 PM »
Or it could be him activating a card to hit Town after he gets revealed as scum.

Either way, really not much we can do until the phase change hits. -_-

People that haven't done anything yet can get in a quick action while I tally the books and sort out shit
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 09:46:36 PM by Pes-co-mod »

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #275 on: October 19, 2009, 09:47:53 PM »
Or it could be him activating a card to hit Town after he gets revealed as scum.

Either way, really not much we can do until the phase change hits. -_-

People that haven't done anything yet can get in a quick action while I tally the books and sort out shit

If you think this, break his shield. If not, then heal/don't act.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #276 on: October 19, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »
Actually...thinking on it, we need to break Edible's shield. There are too many factors. He can be healed the two damage I deal rather than risk him blowing off a scum card or roleblock my ability.

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #277 on: October 19, 2009, 09:51:47 PM »
I agree completely. I was actually typing something to that effect before you cut me XD ...I'd tackle him myself if I hadn't used up my action today on Serp...

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #278 on: October 19, 2009, 09:56:09 PM »
Honestly, this could be anything - Scum UK killing off Town!Edible before her death, Town UK targeting Scum Edible and him reacting, Scum UK getting Townie cred by picking off Scum Edible...

Given this, making a move in any direction and being wrong is probably going to be disastrous, and it's a WIFOM of the highest calibre. I know I'm probably chickening out at the worst time, but I can't attack either of you with confidence right now.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #279 on: October 19, 2009, 09:57:23 PM »
Honestly, this could be anything - Scum UK killing off Town!Edible before her death, Town UK targeting Scum Edible and him reacting, Scum UK getting Townie cred by picking off Scum Edible...

Given this, making a move in any direction and being wrong is probably going to be disastrous, and it's a WIFOM of the highest calibre. I know I'm probably chickening out at the worst time, but I can't attack either of you with confidence right now.

How much HP do you think Edible has? How much damage has he taken? Honestly, he can be healed and at least then we eliminate factors.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Super Touhou RPG ~ Day 5 We're still alive
« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2009, 10:01:36 PM »
Ramus has taken 2 damage
UK has taken 6 damage
Umu has taken 1 damage
Serp has taken 5 damage
Edible has taken 3 damage
Nietz has taken -2 damage

It is now Day 5

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2009, 10:02:58 PM »
I'd rather not be sitting around at half life.

So Edible has 6 HP. Another hit from me + whatever damage your card does could easily kill him.

Cut by phase change...and nothing seems to have happened. Edible took one damage, nothing happened to UK...the hell?

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2009, 10:06:09 PM »
...You honestly think that Edible would have been finished off? Hello, HE HAS A SPELLCARD SHIELDING HIM!!! Who knows, maybe his spellcard has MORE than three points of health! Do you seriously think that a spellcard wielded by a MOUSE youkai would have finished him off? That would seriously be major weirdness on the mods' part if that was the case...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #283 on: October 19, 2009, 10:06:25 PM »
Edible has 7 HP.

* UncertainKitten sighs

Most useless
spellcard

EVER

Just...kill me now :(

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #284 on: October 19, 2009, 10:07:04 PM »
...I don't know where to begin on this. -_-

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #285 on: October 19, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »
...I don't know where to begin on this. -_-

I told you we had a chance of this happening. I was hoping it wouldn't be the case.

At any rate, why should my HP have changed?

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
  • Trying to be an engineer
« Reply #286 on: October 19, 2009, 10:20:04 PM »
How... anticlimactic.

I personally say keep UK alive.  At this point, she's teetering at 1 HP.  So long as she doesn't lash out against anyone, I can see her being useful.  If anyone kills her, good chance that person is very scummy.  However, no one is to heal her and she is not to attack anyone else unless we've agreed that person is scum.  If we do ultimately decide UK is scum, we can kick her off.  If she gets tsundere again with someone, we just kick her out to avoid problems.  After all, with her spellcard more or less spent at this point, she's harmless unless we let her be dangerous.

Now, as far as Edible.  I do not believe UK's action was useless.  On second thought, I'd like to know what Edible was expecting.  Last time I checked, he's still at full HP PLUS the spellcard.  Perhaps if UK was Marisa or Yuyuko, I see why he'd do that, but that's getting meta.  I demand to know three things:

1.  What does your spellcard do?

2.  Why did you activate it?  I mean really, FULL HP.  Even if you were severely hurt, if anyone decided to attack you at that point, we'd know that person was scum.

3.  Do you think Roukanken now thinks you're scum?

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #287 on: October 19, 2009, 10:26:22 PM »
I agree that we should probably keep UK alive for now. And Edible wasn't at full health... But still PRETTY FREAKING HIGH! Damage count says he'd taken 3 damage, which means... Wait, his max HP was TEN?! I think we should probably try to get rid of Edible's spellcard before he does anything with it...

However, since I also think that we shouldn't kill off UK just yet, it would be a good idea to reduce the chance of her being finished off.

##Give Nazrin more cheese

Rou could still OHKO her, but this keeps anyone with only 1 damage from doing so...

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #288 on: October 19, 2009, 10:27:33 PM »
At any rate, why should my HP have changed?
I was thinking that if you were Town and Edible was scum, he'd have taken the opportunity to activate his card and kill you off since he was at risk of getting his affiliation exposed.

Then again, given that you apparently aren't a cop...-_-

Drake: This leads to a necessary clarification. UK, were you given Edible's current HP, or his maximum HP?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #289 on: October 19, 2009, 10:29:31 PM »
ACtually, didn't he take 3 damage from Rou earlier?

Ah well...

If you want to keep me alive (and I'm teetering at 2 HP, btw. We never did figure out why), that's fine, I'll try to get an analysis up later, either tonight or tomorrow (didn't expect to get on so late today)

I agree that we should probably keep UK alive for now. And Edible wasn't at full health... But still PRETTY FREAKING HIGH! Damage count says he'd taken 3 damage, which means... Wait, his max HP was TEN?! I think we should probably try to get rid of Edible's spellcard before he does anything with it...

his STARTING HP was 7. being at 4 HP after Rou's tackle actually makes it fair he used a spellcard block.

However, since I also think that we shouldn't kill off UK just yet, it would be a good idea to reduce the chance of her being finished off.

##Give Nazrin more cheese

Why did you do this? Keeping me low was best. It made me rather fettered.

Someone hurt me for one to counteract drake. I don't think he's SCUMMY for it but I don't think it's town to heal me in direct contradiction to what is quite likely the best course of action.

I was thinking that if you were Town and Edible was scum, he'd have taken the opportunity to activate his card and kill you off since he was at risk of getting his affiliation exposed.

He DECLARED. he did NOT target.

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #290 on: October 19, 2009, 10:31:23 PM »
Drake, don't heal UK.  I've already given my reasons why.  -___-

Oh right, max HP or current, UK?

EDIT: Drat Roukanken beating me to it.

And Edible, make a move with that spellcard before telling us your reasons and what it does and I swear and I'll whip out my own and whoop your ass so hard.

EDIT2:  Hmm, I still want to hear what Edible has to say about activating his spellcard.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #291 on: October 19, 2009, 10:34:30 PM »
It only detects HP?  Man. :V  I was hoping we'd have a multi-shot cop or something.

Anyway, yeah - I have 7 total HP.  In the interests of disclosure, my spellcard has a 3-point shield that absorbs damage, so I should not have taken any damage from UK's poke (@Mods: did I misunderstand the way the spellcard worked or something?).  It also lets me take less damage from attacks in general.  I wasn't sure how much damage UK did, but I figured a spellcard that increased damage would have increased it by a lot.

@Ramus: See above.  I activated it for defensive purposes, since apparently the main purpose behind UK's attack was to detect my alignment.  I was not at full HP since Rou had run me over in a previous day (I was at 4 HP, then healed myself for 1).

@Rou: She was given my total HP.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #292 on: October 19, 2009, 10:37:48 PM »
As I said, I only dealt 2 damage. Unfortunately with damage reduction this isn't confirmed.

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #293 on: October 19, 2009, 10:38:57 PM »
How much reduction, Edible?  We need Roukanken on the scene to hit Edible to confirm this.  Don't worry, it's only your spellcard anyway, it's a limited shield.

And mods, will we find out how much a spellcard is damaged for?

Not telling. All the updates will be the same as before.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:44:46 PM by Pes-co-mod »

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #294 on: October 19, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »
I didn't think it was best to leave it where literally ANYONE could OHKO her. She's still not a threat either way with her spellcard gone. Unless I'm misjudging things, (which, admittedly, is quite possible_ a lot of people here wouldn't mind her being finished off either way, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone took it into their own hands. Making it so that she has more than 1 health while still quite low means that it's less likely for a single person to simply decide to finish her off.

Sorry if you all think that leaving her with 2 HP is too much <_<;

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #295 on: October 19, 2009, 10:42:17 PM »
I didn't think it was best to leave it where literally ANYONE could OHKO her. She's still not a threat either way with her spellcard gone. Unless I'm misjudging things, (which, admittedly, is quite possible_ a lot of people here wouldn't mind her being finished off either way, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone took it into their own hands. Making it so that she has more than 1 health while still quite low means that it's less likely for a single person to simply decide to finish her off.

Sorry if you all think that leaving her with 2 HP is too much <_<;

3 HP. I've told everyone several times I started with 8. I apparently took 6 damage. So far the discrepancy between damage taken and damage shown has NOT been explained. but I was at 2 HP at the start of yesterday and today, as I told you.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #296 on: October 19, 2009, 10:42:28 PM »
Edible has 7 HP.

Most useless
spellcard

EVER

Just...kill me now :(
Predictable, but still disappointing.
I confess I'm also getting cold
Spoiler:
left
feet about killing UK. I would have expected ScumKitten to lash against a town as soon as she got another action. (Actually.. she could still do this during any time since the damage is only tallied at the day's end. meh)
I do get some resigned townie vibes from her reaction to Edible's declaration and her results. But since part of me still believes it could be a huge scum gambit, Im still thinking it would be safer to put this mousey kitty down.
Though for now I'm willing to compromise with Ramus' suggestion of leaving her alive with low HP as long as she "behaves herself".
But seriously Drake, that heal was unneeded, when did you become such an UK fanboy?

@uµ: Is it possible for the player to choose to interrupt their spellcard prematurely?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:48:00 PM by Pes-co-mod »

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #297 on: October 19, 2009, 10:43:40 PM »
Damn. Can someone fix the spoiler closing tag?

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #298 on: October 19, 2009, 10:50:44 PM »
How much reduction, Edible? 

Like I said, 3 points.  The effect of the spellcard allows for one damage to be removed from an attack.

No offense, UK, but I also think you're the best target to be put to sleep, so to speak.  The only reason you were kept alive yesterday was due to your cop-esque claim.

How big is your spellcard's shield?  I think we have to break it before we can feed you the last cheese you'll be eating in this game.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #299 on: October 19, 2009, 10:52:30 PM »
No offense, UK, but I also think you're the best target to be put to sleep, so to speak.  The only reason you were kept alive yesterday was due to your cop-esque claim.

How big is your spellcard's shield?  I think we have to break it before we can feed you the last cheese you'll be eating in this game.

3 HP shield. I think it's down after I've used a spell card, but damage it anyway if you decide I need to die.