Author Topic: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Someone Wins  (Read 57120 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Day 3
« Reply #450 on: March 24, 2012, 05:55:37 PM »
Your Mother Was A Votecount
Kaori Kanzaki: (1) Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi: (1) Yuno Gasai
Uesugi Kenshin: (1) Meiya Mitsurugi
Meiya Mitsurugi: (1) Eclair Martinozzi
Not Voting: Everybody else

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
~54 hours remaining.

Countdown timer

@MOD: Would you announce LYLO, Potential LYLO and MYLO?
No.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:45:44 PM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #451 on: March 24, 2012, 09:29:43 PM »
Right then, LYLO won't be announced.

If you believe there are three scum, we are now in (potential) LYLO.

I can't find Meiya's acknowledgement and I continue to find her scummy for all the reasons outlined. Add to that now declaring events that never transpired.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #452 on: March 24, 2012, 09:53:35 PM »
I ate some of the words in that post due to the hasty editing and hasty everything, I hope it's still readable. Let me know if anything is confusing in it.

Does it clarify your question in #440, Eclair?
I don't want to declare Kaori 100% town prematurely since she still has to appear and claim night target, but I'm pretty sure she isn't scum. I've never seen this before so it might be something scum actually avoid for whatever reason, I read the fact that Farina, who flipped town, was left to hammer between the two as both of them being town and scum not caring which got lynched. If a lynch was being decided between two lurkers and one of them was in my scum team, I'd try to set up the hammer for one of my mates to ensure the mislynch. I'm not entirely sure, but I'm inclined to think she's town, which followed by the Farina flip means it's either a Maka/Uesugi/Meiya scumteam or my town reads were wrong, and seeing how I didn't put as much effort as I should've into analyzing my town reads further, the suspicion that there could be one scum among them is growing strongly.

How is it potential LyLo if there's three mafia? 6vs3 would turn into 4vs3, unless you're guessing third parties or town killing roles who I figure should be smarter than to shoot if today ended up with another mislynch.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #453 on: March 24, 2012, 10:42:16 PM »
It is true that I have not stated outright my thoughts in regards to miss Martinozzi. I had begun rereading once I had come across miss Kanzaki's statement here in regards to stubborness and was therefore reserving judgement. It was some time after I had made my post here in regards to miss Kanzaki and miss Rose that I had finalized my judgement and I felt not the need to post my every thought.

Miss Hinanawi, in your post here, you state that you believe my thoughts in regards to miss Kenshin to be ungenuine. May I ask how so? You have not commented on its contents at all, only the timing of which I delivered it with.

On an unrelated note, as some seem to be arguing about the numbers of the anti-town faction in this game, I must add that there is a portion of my role PM that I had disregarded as I assumed that everyone had this ability. It confirms that there are three among us that are not aligned with myself. I have asked the moderator for clarification in regards to this and was met with the response that my role PM contained no lies whatsoever.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #454 on: March 24, 2012, 11:45:31 PM »
All it would take is one extra kill to make it a Potential LYLO. 10-3 is what we've been assuming.
Eclair, it's possible we're not working at cross purposes right now. The could-bes are starting to get filtered down. Simply do some thinking in your head, looking over the players. If there are three scum, we don't see a combination that doesn't include Tenshi right now, including groups with Meiya.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #455 on: March 24, 2012, 11:52:10 PM »
Kaori. I'm finding you town and yet you've been here lurking again for quite a while, can't you just be nice and please us with your presence and night target claim?

Trying to develop an individual opinion on Meiya is hard when Eclair's #436 is so thorough. It's certainly a lot more solid than any of the problems that have been pointed out about Tenshi so far. Have your comments so far the only thing you had to say about it, Meiya?
At this point I'm pretty sure town interested in pursuing their winning condition would drop the RP effort and substitute it for justification and scumhunt effort right about now, so please.

Also, why didn't you mention anything about the three scum when Blackrose commented on it in her #308?

I just noticed all of the links broke in my earlier post, I apologize for that.

Cut by Yuno. I have nigh-zero experience at wagon analysis, could I get some explanation for that? No matter how much I stare at the votecounts you quoted, I don't see anything other than your first conclusion, which is still probably not very trustworthy considering there's a history of scumplayers here bussing like hell and doing weird stuff like bus triangles.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #456 on: March 25, 2012, 12:07:12 AM »
I accept the fact that I have performed sub-optimally this game and that miss Martinozzi holds valid points against me. Rather than waste everyone's time arguing over things that I am at fault for, I would prefer to direct my efforts towards voicing my suspicions and providing clarification in regards to my actions when requested.

I did not mention this because miss Rose's assumption that everyone would believe there to be 10 members of town reinforced my belief that the information that there are 3 people not aligned with myself to be common knowledge.

I shall return later whilst hoping that those that have not posted today appear to do so.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #457 on: March 25, 2012, 12:13:26 AM »
My target of N2 was Eclair. Unsure if it succeeded, I'm under the impression of being roleblocked.

I'm going to try to get another post out

Conqueror

« Reply #458 on: March 25, 2012, 12:58:19 AM »
Esuna Busy and Maka Albarn have been prodded.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:42:27 AM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #459 on: March 25, 2012, 01:12:35 AM »
Eclair, it's possible we're not working at cross purposes right now. The could-bes are starting to get filtered down. Simply do some thinking in your head, looking over the players. If there are three scum, we don't see a combination that doesn't include Tenshi right now, including groups with Meiya.

Hm. I'll go reread the cases on her, I am personally not seeing Scum when I read her in isolation.

Tenshi, who besides Kaori are Galette scum, again?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #460 on: March 25, 2012, 01:13:01 AM »
Kaori, did you target me because you thought I was Scum and wanted to Roleblock me, or did you try to Protect me because you thought I was Town?

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #461 on: March 25, 2012, 02:09:36 AM »
Why are you under the impression of being roleblocked?

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #462 on: March 25, 2012, 02:23:30 AM »
Bleh I'm feeling under the weather today so here's hoping I wake up feeling better. Until then, I should be able to whip up something that's at least passable.

Actually why would I do that, when my lovely partner sent me one? <3 Quoting it directly removes the quotes inside, so instead I have a picture of it for you. http://puu.sh/mfxW

This might inconvenience people on a phone, I wouldn't know. I apologize if it does. I'd ask if they could get me a whole copy but they're asleep, so this shall do fine.

To sum up the points inside, however, I do find it odd that Uesugi decided to take two claimed L-1 wagons with three hours left and spend over an hour commenting on EVERYONE ELSE EXCEPT FOR THEM before them. I suppose I can't explicitly say this is scummy, but... seriously? I personally think that's ass-backwards. Moving on, she repeats the same song and dance as had already happened shortly before about Blackrose's claim, making me question how hard she was seriously trying to evaluate Blackrose's claim rather then get her lynched. As well, Uesugi had placed Kaori far ahead of Blackrose for all of before during D2 to the point of not even mentioning Blackrose past a single line in her first d2 post where she says Kaori is far worse, but then comes in and says they are equal.

Then there's still everything bad about Uesugi from before, so. She's still scum.

Kaori is also still scum. She may have fakeclaimed and not have any roleblocking capability at all (Especially if scum had info that Irene wouldn't know if she was roleblocked) especially considering that Kaori claims to be rb'd last night, or she could be a Mafia Jailor (Even my partner has been a mafia jailor before) or Mafia Roleblocker, so no, her claim does not make her more townie. As well, one cannot argue that her posts practically leak scum out of their pores. She posts barely enough to dodge lurking prods, and every single post is barely more then a prod dodge in the first place. She seems to have a brain, but it's incredibly clear that she does not wish to use it. It is amazing she has made it to D3. I do not know how Blackrose was lynched over her.

For that matter, why was Blackrose lynched. She superlurked... to the point of almost being modkilled, which is beyond a good idea for mafia to lurk at all, so at best her lurking wasn't super scummy, and Kaori was also guilty of this. When Blackrose actually posted however, her posts were far superior to Kaori; Blackrose actually tried. Her end-of-D2 posts actually made sense and looked pretty townish to me. And do you really think scum would think to claim a reversed bodyguard role? In addition, her explanation of her D1 target was well thought out, with a disconnect in that fact that it would kill her if her suspicion of Yuno was correct that's believable from someone like Blackrose but would be questionable to be given by scumpartners brainstorming what to claim.

She also breadcrumbed it earlier, making it more believable, with her line of "I'm trying to explode during the night".

I wish I was present last night to cockblock the fuck out of the Blackrose lynch but OH WELL WHAT'S DONE IS DONE.

Also Kaori isn't even attempting to put up a pretense of trying to play anymore. She just said what her n2 target was. And ontop of that, that she was rb'd, excusing her from any possible effect of her role that we could look for.

Kaori and Uesugi are both scum, Kaori is super obv-scum. I want both of them dead ASAP.

##Vote Kaori

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #463 on: March 25, 2012, 02:28:04 AM »
When I'm reading this over I'm seeing a few minor errors like "I wish I was here last night to cockblock" when it was two nights ago, and I said so at best instead of so at worst and some sketchy wording and blegh but my head hurts and I feel bad and I think I'm going to go nap or sleep

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #464 on: March 25, 2012, 02:29:52 AM »
No time, but.

Also Kaori isn't even attempting to put up a pretense of trying to play anymore. She just said what her n2 target was. And ontop of that, that she was rb'd, excusing her from any possible effect of her role that we could look for.

How is this "not even attempting to put up a pretense of trying to play any more?", and how strong is this part of your case? It looks like a confirmation-biased argument there.

Bleh I'm feeling under the weather today so here's hoping I wake up feeling better. Until then, I should be able to whip up something that's at least passable.

Actually why would I do that, when my lovely partner sent me one? <3 Quoting it directly removes the quotes inside, so instead I have a picture of it for you. http://puu.sh/mfxW

Stop reminding me why I dislike games with hydras.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #465 on: March 25, 2012, 02:33:13 AM »
In the end I ended up paraphrasing the whole thing anyway.

I definitely could have went in and removed the partner-post afterwords if I thought about it but I didn't because ow

Just be glad we aren't both actively posting under the account, it's only me.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #466 on: March 25, 2012, 02:35:14 AM »
And if you look at it a different way it's two different versions of the same post that you can use as a analyzation tool!

It'd be annoying disjointed disconnect all over if we both posted under the account I imagine.

But yeah I don't think I'm going to hydra again in the future. Unless one of us is explicitly limited to advice-only.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #467 on: March 25, 2012, 02:37:42 AM »
Yes. Hydras are the devil. Especially when there being two of you somehow leads to you posting less. Tell your other head not to be so shy and to post to stop you from getting prodded.

I would have been more likely to believe the claim if it didn't conflict with mine and she hadn't asked me for clarification on what she could fakeclaim against it. :/ Are you really going to sleep?

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #468 on: March 25, 2012, 02:39:20 AM »
You're a Son of a Votecount
Kaori Kanzaki: (1) Tenshi Hinanawi, Esuna Busy
Tenshi Hinanawi: (1) Yuno Gasai
Uesugi Kenshin: (1) Meiya Mitsurugi
Meiya Mitsurugi: (1) Eclair Martinozzi

Not Voting: Quicksword Irene, Uesugi Kenshin, Maka Albarn, Kaori Kanzaki

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
48.5 hours remaining.

I don't care what the question is, the answer is NO.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #469 on: March 25, 2012, 02:51:20 AM »
(Especially if scum had info that Irene wouldn't know if she was roleblocked)

Just pointing out that this wouldn't be possible unless rolecop, and I'm pretty sure copping somebody who was in danger of getting modkilled if a replacement couldn't be found would be silly. Scum probably even forgot Irene 1.0 existed just like many other people did.

I don't want to make you feel like a worse player, but what Eclair says is right, a lot of those points seem pretty confirmation-biasy, your hydra's points are pretty much the ones I consider worth paying attention to, specially the parts on how Uesugi suddenly switched from wanting Kaori lynched throughout the whole day, to suddenly bring both lurkers down to the same level and then supporting the lynch based on confusing wording that had already been sorted out earlier. Either Uesugi wasn't reading the thread properly and scumhunt effort where or this was a scum move made to prevent a Kaori lynch when a Blackrose mislynch was available.
This added to my point on her flip-floppy attitude on reads is settling Uesugi as scum in my head right now. I probably still want to read some words from her first though.

On a side note, I seriously want to know what the hell is going on in that Mod QT, these three seem to be having loads of fun.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #470 on: March 25, 2012, 02:55:20 AM »
supporting the lynch based on confusing wording that had already been sorted out earlier.

Eh, meaning the Blackrose lynch, of course. Just in case somebody's lazy and doesn't feel like clicking links.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #471 on: March 25, 2012, 03:20:32 AM »
Okay I became more awake.

And Eclair is defending that fact that Kaori is not trying to play the game.

:psyduck:

(also Kaori pulled the "making another post that never actually happens" card again, if you didn't notice)

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #472 on: March 25, 2012, 03:23:15 AM »
To elaborate, it's not even trying to put up a pretense of attempting to play because she said what her supposed n2 target was (and that she was roleblocked) and left.

Nothing else. Other then BROKEN PROMISES

* Esuna cries

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #473 on: March 25, 2012, 03:31:04 AM »
Honestly, I have to admit I might be getting confirmation biasy because the colors of my world will invert themselves if Kaori isn't scum in order to change the color of her flip from green to...

Well it'd be somewhere between blue and pink (Purple is in there!) but you get what I mean.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #474 on: March 25, 2012, 03:31:40 AM »
I totally forgot to mention one last thing.
Reading through old PMs in this account, mods seem to usually let the player know when their night action outright fails, why would you "suspect" that you've been roleblocked when it should be a matter of the action going through or being told that it didn't?

Are you trying to get a softclaim out of Eclair today as well or what?

Way past my bed time, I need sleep.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #475 on: March 25, 2012, 03:34:25 AM »
BROKEN PROMISES

* Esuna cries
You have no idea how appropriate this is to me. Although it doesn't change my opinion on what I've already said your words are attempting to make me see the light. Do you disagree with my assessment on Tenshi?

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #476 on: March 25, 2012, 03:36:52 AM »
Oh yes, Yukkii thinks it would be a fun idea, but I want to know what Eclair thinks. Do you have enough reason to believe the game will end today to call for a massclaim? Yes or No will suffice.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #477 on: March 25, 2012, 03:43:39 AM »
I personally am not in the least interested in voting Tenshi today, especially in comparison to how horrible I think Uesugi and Kaori are, however I went and reread your Tenshi case and I suppose it does make sense. (After I sleep and wake I'm going to reread d3 in general)

That being said, I also have to be entirely honest and come out and say that I haven't read Tenshi's posts very much during this entire game.

...I got everyone else, though D:

Anyway, speaking of things appropriate to you, Yuno.
Yes. Hydras are the devil. Especially when there being two of you somehow leads to you posting less.
THE POT SURE IS BLACK TODAY, ISN'T IT? <3

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #478 on: March 25, 2012, 03:50:55 AM »
I have no idea what you mean. I'm just a sweet innocent Diary Owner writing about her beloved. And we're more like posting ad a median between us.

I hadn't been paying a huge amount of attention to them either because of said town read. Hence why I was disturbed to realize she'd dropped a suspect because 'they were being brought up on things similar to Miki'. If she never thought Sayaka was scum, it really shouldn't have mattered. Contrast it against today, where she opens up with a vote on Kaori for being practically the same as Blackrose.

Conqueror

« Reply #479 on: March 25, 2012, 03:59:35 AM »
Uesugi Kenshin has been prodded