Author Topic: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Someone Wins  (Read 57131 times)

Kabuto

• Kabuto
Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Day 2
« Reply #300 on: March 22, 2012, 09:31:11 PM »
:I

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #301 on: March 22, 2012, 09:32:45 PM »
Am I correct in making the assumption that I need not disclose my reasoning so as to why appearing only when threatened with a modkill fails to impress me?

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #302 on: March 22, 2012, 09:39:13 PM »
Also, by "not seeing people voting her" up there in my Farina post I mean not quickly enough to get her lynched in what's left of the day.

Esuna just brought back some of the most solid reasons for the Uesugi lynch I was pushing myself before but had started to reconsider after Uesugi's words somehow convinced me that there was no reason to move off Sayaka in her last D1 post, since she seemed the scummiest at the time. Esuna's absolutely right about her refusal to comment on any of Sayaka's content other than that she provided when voting ED1, and I've regained confidence in Kenshin's scumminess. I'll be rereading her now.

Cut by Farina and Blackrose. Hoping for that Blackrose content to arrive soon, and Farina, I probably mentioned this before but just I don't understand how a fluffed up hammer post is more scummy than the "Meiya's town, wait no, vote Meiya, wait she's town again, vote Sayaka instead" flip-flop that was under discussion at that moment. You never mentioned anything on it at all, and excused yourself from it with the weak argument of "not making walls any larger".
Not only is it weak in itself, but it is especially weak when we're having content issues, damn it.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #303 on: March 22, 2012, 10:11:57 PM »
We're not having content issues from anybody but the lurkers.

I think it's totally pointless for scum to justify voting for Meiya with absolutely nothing when Sayaka was obviously the more experienced player and therefore the preferred lynch target, so I'm not seeing the scum intent in Esuna's flip-flop. It could be either waffly town or crazy scum, either way, I think it's a null tell.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #304 on: March 22, 2012, 10:18:10 PM »
We're also having content issues from Maka, Uesugi and Meiya. Especially Maka, and you were also waiting for more content from her to reach some sort of judgement, how are you forgetting about her just like that?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #305 on: March 22, 2012, 10:22:16 PM »
She's a lurker at this point.

I don't think we're having content issues from Meiya right now. Uesugi needs to make another post, but otherwise she's good.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #306 on: March 22, 2012, 10:27:03 PM »
Votecount!

BlackRose: (4) Farina, Meiya Mitsurugi, Yuno Gasai, Quicksword Irene
Kaori Kanzaki: (4) Tenshi Hinanawi, Uesugi Kenshin, Esuna Busy, BlackRose
Esuna Busy: (2) Eclair Martinozzi, Kaori Kanzaki
Uesugi Kenshin: (1) Maka Albarn

Not Voting: Nobody!
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

~5.5 hours remaining.
Countdown timer

Maka Albarn has been prodded.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #307 on: March 22, 2012, 10:38:30 PM »
Since I don't see anyone buying into the Esuna case,

##Unvote
##Vote: Kaori Kanzaki
, as mentioned earlier. Unlikely I will be back again for deadline. BlackRose makes me go :\, content where.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #308 on: March 22, 2012, 10:39:08 PM »
Meiya: And this is exactly why I was disliking those people at the beginning at D2. Yeah, you're gonna blame everything on being busy IRL, but you come back and make a giant wall of fluff rp post focused solely on... THE LURKERS. And nothing else. Also, what you're saying about me defending lurkers is completely wrong. If you read my post, you'll see it says that FOCUSING SOLELY ON LURKERS IS THE LAZIEST THING EVER. Fun fact, everyone here will presume 3 scum in a 13 player game. Thus, it should be common opinion that there are three scum. Even if both me and Kaori flip scum, THERE'S STILL ONE MISSING. Simply going "Meh, take care of it later after we waste two lynches on these people" is the laziest and easiest stance scum could take, allowing them to basically ignore the rest of the game and just go with popular opinion afterwards because they have said absolutely nothing in between. Also, so you're saying that I'm scum because I'm AVOIDING A MODKILL? What makes you think that only scum would do that?
However miss Rose then further adds that she would not mind seeing miss Kanzaki falling victim to the lynch if that were to be the day's end result. I ask of the people: Does this willingness to lynch not mean that miss Rose believes in her own thoughts that miss Kanzaki is not working towards the town win condition? If this is the case I refuse to accept miss Rose's reasons for avoiding placing her vote upon miss Kanzaki. I find this mindset to be very strange and cannot fathom any reason so as to why one that works towards the town win condition would be thinking in this manner.
...Sorry, I should just leave my vote parked on a lurker and not chase for other options. Clearly that is the town way. I'm sorry for my ways and cleanly accept my death now. *raises sword*

Yuno: I know you're gonna go "LOOK AT HER, SHE'S FoSING PEOPLE THAT ARE VOTING OR PUTTING SUSPICION ON HER! OBV. SCUM LYNCH NOW." God, I wish you weren't confirmed town to me

Esuna: I'm trying to explode at night T_T Why are people trying to lynch you?!

Kaori: :| does anyone really want me to post a wall on why she's scum like many others have already said?

Rest of players coming up in soon post, also might not be around for deadline, we'll see later so I can claim soon if need be.

MORE CUTSSSSSSSS

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #309 on: March 22, 2012, 10:44:32 PM »
Eh, fair enough, but Uesugi needs to post and talk about somebody who isn't Kaori (all her content on non-Kaori was the last line in #245, which pretty much leaves her open for vote on either four she mentioned), and Meiya needs to talk about people who aren't the lurkers, all both did aside from that was justify their voteparks in D1 and D2 respectively.

Yuno, I don't think I saw much of a mention on anybody other than lurkers after your #255 where you're still suffering from Everybody is Town, is this still the case or have you considered any of the cases on the non-lurkers?

Cut by Blackrose, thank god, I was starting to believe she had just promised content and disappeared, reading.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2012, 10:52:16 PM »
Just pointing out that Kaori is at L-1.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2012, 10:56:24 PM »
Present. Please don't hammer, I'm writing. I plan to post within the next 20 minutes because I have to leave again at that point.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #312 on: March 22, 2012, 10:57:15 PM »
Actually ##Unvote: Kaori Kanzaki

I'll stick this back on at the end of my upcoming post. Just want to avoid ninja hammers.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #313 on: March 22, 2012, 11:18:08 PM »
I shall also note that my comment in regards to the timing of your post is an observation in regards to your character, rather than an indicator of which alignment that you are working for.

Unfortunatly I have limited access once more until the deadline at this point. My apologies.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #314 on: March 22, 2012, 11:23:29 PM »
I still don't see Tenshi's distinction between the two lurkers. Both lurkers have posted enough that there is content to their name that they can be judged beyond how much effort they're putting into playing. I imagine town would want to look into them enough to decide which has outright scummier behavior instead of just treating them like a coinflip.

You say this like effort and scummy behavior are independent concepts, which I disagree with pretty heartily. I suppose if this is the stance you hold on the concept of effort, though, then I can at least try to verbally transform Kanzaki's lack of effort into something you'd more easily consume as scummy behavior.

WARNING: PBPA-ISH STUFF BELOW (but at least there's assessments/explanations to go along with it)

#67: Waffle on Gasai, waffle (complete with "it's too early to judge" buzzwords) on Irene, obvious and largely irrelevant comment directed toward Mitsurugi. Empty, empty, empty. No effort here.
#103: Question/accusation of Martinozzi that was easily seen to be garbage just from looking at Martinozzi's case. Demonstrates no effort in reading her own case target. The Gasai and Irene one-liners aren't noteworthy considering they completely lack explanation. Demonstrates no effort in commenting on things that aren't her case.
#185: Asks me a question with an (I think) obvious answer. Empty. Asks Yuno questions with obvious answers. Empty. Total lack of actual opinions. Empty. No effort here.
#213: A lackluster case that I've already addressed, but I will admit it's more effort than anything else she's done, even if I'm not fully confident she was paying it full attention while writing it. Then asks Esuna a question with an obvious answer. Empty.
#266: Busy "covered" this in #295 with as much coverage as it warranted. Not quite pure empty, but damn close, and what little is there is laughable.

Look at that collective post-to-content ratio and marvel at how bad even given how little she's posted. There's practically nothing there, and the one notable thing across an entire two days is a very lackluster Busy case. Does this better explain my issue with "no effort"? It translates directly into contentless filler.

As for BlackRose, #101 actually looks like it has actually semblances of thought behind it, actually provides explanations, and actually provides a few suspicions even if they were directed at people that found her suspicious, for all that Gasai's #102 is the proper response to it and it still stopped thirty posts short of where it should have. The #201 case on me is nothing at all special, but I don't think I was a particularly obvious vote target at the time. The act of trying to justify a vote for me at that time is, by itself, more effort than basically everything Kanzaki's put together across the entire game. It's still content. Crappy content, but content nonetheless.

Gotta go. Sorry if the latter half of the post looks kinda rushed, because it is. Will be back in a little over two hours, assuming hammer hasn't fallen by then.

##Vote: Kaori Kanzaki

KANZAKI IS AT L-1 AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT SURPRISE HAMMER

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #315 on: March 22, 2012, 11:32:03 PM »
Maka: I don't really have much problems with her, so she's not scum to me.

Eclair: Green

Tenshi: Dropping suspicion as her latter posts have been perfectly reasonable and really concise.

Eclair Irene: Green

Farina: Okay, why did you just describe how I'm scummier without explaining how Kaori is less? Thankfully, I like your earlier posts enough to label you not scum

Uesegi: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh mixed feelings. She can easily read both ways ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MOAR CUTSSSSSSSSSSSS

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #316 on: March 22, 2012, 11:36:22 PM »
LOOK AT HER, SHE'S FoSING PEOPLE THAT ARE VOTING OR PUTTING SUSPICION ON HER! OBV. SCUM LYNCH NOW.
Actually at this point everyone is putting suspicion on you so this is a moot point.
Kaori: :| does anyone really want me to post a wall on why she's scum like many others have already said?
YES more text walls I've almost been able to read people's posts lately. Give me more things to carve up. I want to show off my sword some more, episode 21 was just the start!

Irene: There is so much consideration going on you don't even know. But my post right above yours is me considering other people so the answer to that is probably yes. Esuna is super townie, Uesugi is townie but not as townie so might be scum via PoE i don't know. I'd support a lynch that way.

Maka probably hasn't had her role pm change since ED1 so I think she's still town even if Soul is holding her hostage in a maid cafe or something.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #317 on: March 22, 2012, 11:53:03 PM »

Please do so.
You yourself mentioned that everybody assumes that there's 3 scum, and yet you only seem to have a single scum read, who else is scum?

I have to leave any moment now so if I just disappear it's because of net being cut off.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #318 on: March 22, 2012, 11:58:01 PM »
It would be p awesome if Kaori came in and claimed at this point. No one is intending to hammer before then right? >:|

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #319 on: March 23, 2012, 12:00:32 AM »
Eh, scratch that last post, I'm sleepy and not thinking straight, you actually posted two scum reads if you count Kaori, and Yuno already asked for that wall anyway.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #320 on: March 23, 2012, 12:10:59 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote BlackRose

Not me over Me.

I claim Jailor.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #321 on: March 23, 2012, 12:12:25 AM »
Role name, flavor and any other details please?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #322 on: March 23, 2012, 12:12:52 AM »
This is confirmable.

Were you responsible for roleblocking me last night?

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #323 on: March 23, 2012, 12:13:54 AM »
Yeah, don't forget the target.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #324 on: March 23, 2012, 12:15:39 AM »
Eh, if I'm not mistaken, Jailors get to anonymously talk to their targets, right?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #325 on: March 23, 2012, 12:16:34 AM »
Jailers roleblock and protect at the same time.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #326 on: March 23, 2012, 12:17:18 AM »
Doc + Roleblocker

Cut by someone else saying the same thing, but I'll post the wiki link anyway. :V

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #327 on: March 23, 2012, 12:19:14 AM »
Even if confirmable, Mafia Jailer has happened on MotK before, plus she could just be a roleblocker.

No, they don't usually get to anonymously talk to their targets, haven't heard of it at least.

I'm pretty busy right now unfortunately

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #328 on: March 23, 2012, 12:20:58 AM »
Meaning the target should've been involved in the conversation and should be able to confirm that they were jailed.

Cut

http://wiki.sc2mafia.com/index.php/Jailor
=/
If it isn't obvious yet, this is the first time I play a game with a jailor. Kaori, please specify if this is the anon night chat executor kind of jailor or the roleblock/protect kind.

Cuts cuts cuts

So jailors before this game have always been the doc + roleblock kind?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #329 on: March 23, 2012, 12:21:34 AM »
Requesting that Kaori hurry up and answer both Yuno and myself. Town doesn't have to spend time making up role flavor.