Author Topic: POS Mafia Day5 Game Over  (Read 36297 times)

Kefit

• The Wild Draw Four of America
Re: POS Mafia Day2 Huh what happened?
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2010, 02:40:16 AM »
EBWOP: Cute by Nietz. His post immediately preceding mine is pure fluff lacking in any substantive scumhunting. It does does not raise my opinion of him at all.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2010, 03:00:52 AM »
Morning Hour of the Dog

Voting

MakaiSouvenirBooth (2): ?lice Bl?ckb?rn, Sakana
Kefit (0):
Nietz (1): Kefit
Nat Tea (0):
Zakeri (0):
Moe Moe Sakanespierre (2): MakaiSouvenirBooth, Roukanken
NeoSerela (3): Zakeri, Nat Tea, Nietz
?lice Bl?ckb?rn (0):
Roukanken (1): NeoSerela

Not Voting:

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline is in ~32 hours
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2010, 04:31:30 AM »
Ugh. Times like these when I could use a dayvig on...pretty much everyone involved. NEETz looks awful, NeoSerela looks awful, Sodium Tatrate still looks awful, etc. Starting to prefer a NeoSerela lynch over a Sodium Hyposulfite lynch though, principally because both look awful, but a Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate lynch won't give information on NeoSerela, whereas a NeoSerela lynch should provide info on Sodium Chlorate, given his sudden vote-jump onto Sakana. Vote, however, stays for now, given how trigger-happy Town can be sometimes (less so an issue here, but I've become used to DL Mafia pacing as of late and yeah).

Sakana himself looks rather awful, and I'd like something resembling a valid case. Same goes for NEETz. Same goes for... just about everyone here beyond Zakeri and Kefit, whereas I'd like more posting in general from Zakeri and Kefit as they've provided more-or-less the only decent posts that I've seen this day so far. Grumble.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2010, 05:39:17 AM »
Then why'd you vote headcrabs, if the reason was "not good"?
Because, while not being good, the reasons to vote him were sufficient for D1, I stated that at that point as well.

Sakana's starting to look pretty jumpy to me.
As I suppose the 'jumpy' refers the the MSB vote, I mainly wanted to get a reaction from him while at the same time reducing the chances of a sudden Neo quicklynch before MSB could answer.

However, nothing that has happened afterwards makes the case on him any stronger, so I'm inclined to let it go for now.

The only reasonable course of action I see for me atm is to ##Unvote  ##Vote: NeoSerela.
His flip, which I strongly hope will be scum, should provide info about a number of people, including myself.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2010, 05:41:40 AM »
EBWOP: Forgot Zak's question: Leaning towards Nietz as another scum at the moment, due to him seemingly avoiding giving any real opinions about anything and laying low mostly. No idea about everyone else yet.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2010, 07:09:18 AM »
Kefit: Easier to believe that bad contribution isn't as scummy as no contribution. We've seen players here be terrible at LAL, and besides Sakana actually jumped onto Headcrabs first.
So in short, active bad ideas aren't as scummy as lurker bad ideas.

As for a GENUINE call of LAL, Nietz is WHOA quiet and his D1 is non-existent. Still prefer Sakana for BLATANT OMGUS of Sodium and then going back because he REEEALLY wants the Neo wagon to go through. Neo case I'm wary of for one part 'this could just be mislead Townie' and one part 'this wagon is building up way too fast'.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2010, 08:49:06 PM »
Sakana: Wait, if you didn't want a quick lynch, why'd you put NS back to L-1 with more than 24 hours remaining(at the time of your post)? Time to discuss is usually nice. Actually, what? Now that I answered whatever, NS dying with a good amount of time in the day is alright?

Actually, Nietz, why'd you even put NS on L-1 with a good amount of time left in the day? And I already said they don't. I just don't think that'd a vote on someone who's starting to get into the game would is a good vote. 

Vote stays.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2010, 09:03:07 PM »
Morning Hour of the Pig

Voting

MakaiSouvenirBooth (1): ?lice Bl?ckb?rn
Kefit (0):
Nietz (1): Kefit
Nat Tea (0):
Zakeri (0):
NeoSerela (4): Zakeri, Nat Tea, Nietz, Sakana
?lice Bl?ckb?rn (0):
Roukanken (1): NeoSerela

Not Voting:

NeoSerela is at L-1

Deadline is in ~16 hours

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2010, 09:46:25 PM »
Tried to ISO Nietz, it was horribly unproductive because the only stuff I could find against him has been said in almost every post starting from Kefit's D2 post, and there isn't any reason to repeat them.

Unlike Ecthel, I don't feel like Rou is scum. In his first post he doesn't go for the easy hammer on me, and in his second, he even actively speaks against it. Why scum would do this on such an easylooking lynch, I have no idea. I guess Ecthel was just being dumbtown after all? ##Unvote

I don't really see how MSB is so scummy. He actively questions people for their reasons, at the same time contributing plenty of his own, and all the stuff he does makes pretty fine sense to me.

Not really feeling much about any of the other people. Choja looks like derptown, I'd like more posts for Kefit before forming an opinion on him (not saying he's lurking, since he just couldn't be here for awhile and I'm sorry for not seeing that note earlier) although I'm seeing good points about Sakana popping up, I should ISO him shortly. I've kinda forgotten Zakeri/Alice exists, need to remedy that as well.

##Vote:Nietz for now, IMO he looks worse then Sakana, who mostly just seems to look bad because of a short jump onto MSB that's abandoned to resupport the lynch on me.

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2010, 10:39:28 PM »
@Kefit: Can't say I really like being called non-contributive by someone who I didn't even remember was playing. That looks even more schizophrenic by the fact that you claim to agree that NS is scummy but vote me for arguing for it. Other than that there's only fearmongering that scum would actually quickhammer a town NS in the beginning of Day 2 thanks to me. I for one would love them to out themselves so openly, but I have to admit they would have to be pretty dumb to do that.

Actually, the fact that you claim that he should be lynched but don't want it to happen unless someone else can take the blame for it is the first thing in favor of NS that I've seen so far.

Why scum would do this on such an easylooking lynch, I have no idea.
You mean you have no idea why scum would avoid quicklynching town-you in front of everyone? Either this is some incredible chutzpah or some genuine derptown.

Now I don't want NS to be accidentally lynched by a cheerleader yet. So ## Unvote until I can make my mind up.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2010, 11:02:35 PM »
You mean you have no idea why scum would avoid quicklynching town-you in front of everyone? Either this is some incredible chutzpah or some genuine derptown.
I meant the part where he criticizes the wagon on me, not where he doesn't hammer me. Now that I think about it, you're completely right, the hammer part would be ridiculously stupid.

But my other reason still stands; I mean, after what he said, I'd have to do something pretty incriminating in order for him to be able to justify putting a vote on me at the end of the day. It's just closing off the one "dependable" lynch option. Rou just seems pretty town to me, and Ecthel having been derptown is very plausible anyway, as much as I didn't really think that was so.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2010, 03:35:48 AM »
Nietz's defence has something really bugging me. He doesn't really try countering the points against him(in the sense of discrediting them); instead he just fires back at Kefit, with things that barely relate, such as pointing out Kefit's lack of presence for saying he was contributing.

On the topic of people we forgot were playing the game, whoa, Choja's playing? I also don't recall him saying anything useful. =V His last post was more than 24 hours ago; Pesco, did you prod him?

NS: Not sure if you can say Rou is town for defending you somewhat, and by extension, not joining in on the likely lynch that will probably happen with or without him. =V

Doubt we'll be getting a lynch besides NS'. Prefer Sakana though, obviously. Might be able to get a post in right before deadline depending on when I wake up.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2010, 05:35:39 AM »
Lurkers are your problem. Replacements are mine.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2010, 05:58:57 AM »
Okay, with how things look now, I guess I'll have to change some of my opinions.
NS latest posts are a looking pretty good to me, which makes me believe that he is more likely to be Town after all.

Nietz, on the other hand, hasn't produced anything worthwhile even with the rising pressure on him. The only thing that's bugging me on his case is the NS unvote, I don't quite see why scum would do this. But with the way he avoids giving opinions and cases on anyone, I'm really tempted to vote him.

However, chances to get through with a lynch on him are small, looking at the remaining time.
Unless the opinion is that a no-lynch will be better today or the situation changes miraculously, I'll grit my teeth and stay with the NS vote.

My short jump on MSB is something I can and will not defend. Looking back at it, it barely made sense, and I therefore accept the OMGUS charges.

Not sure what to think of Choja. Starting to think his lurking might be the result of scumbuddies telling him to lay low after his derp-action at the start, but there's not enough material from him to really make a case out of that.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2010, 08:04:25 AM »
On the topic of people we forgot were playing the game, whoa, Choja's playing? I also don't recall him saying anything useful. =V His last post was more than 24 hours ago; Pesco, did you prod him?
Not sure what to think of Choja. Starting to think his lurking might be the result of scumbuddies telling him to lay low after his derp-action at the start, but there's not enough material from him to really make a case out of that.
Sorry about that. Of course, I think it's because MSB is right and I don't really say anything useful, nor do I have any idea to say anything useful right now, even with all the discussion going on.
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2010, 08:26:41 AM »
Choja, if you agree with Sodium then show it with a vote.

And what's with people acting as if the Neo lynch is set in stone asdfghjkl

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2010, 08:32:35 AM »
Problem is, we have only about five or six hours left. Chances to get enough people on another wagon, even on mine, are slim.

Well, let's set a sign for the lynch I'd prefer at the moment: ##Unvote  ##Vote: Nietz

I will change that vote back to NS when it's close to deadline and looks like we might get a no-lynch though.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2010, 09:06:26 AM »
Choja, if you agree with Sodium then show it with a vote.
I already did vote for NeoSerela, but I'm starting to feel like that was a bit hasty of me.

Nietz, you're acting really hesitant around Kefit, aren't you? There could be an assumption that it could be all a cover up or something considering how hard you're working around the pressure as a distraction.

I just don't know if I can trust you now. Sorry.

##Unvote
##Vote: Nietz
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2010, 09:16:28 AM »
Evening Hour of the Rat

Voting

MakaiSouvenirBooth (1): ?lice Bl?ckb?rn
Kefit (0):
Nietz (4): Kefit, NeoSerela, Sakana, Nat Tea
Nat Tea (0):
Zakeri (0):
NeoSerela (1): Zakeri
?lice Bl?ckb?rn (0):
Roukanken (0):

Not Voting: Nietz

Nietz is at L-1

Deadline is in ~4 hours

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2010, 11:48:25 AM »
Okay, wat? at how the NS wagon dissolved in the timespan of 4 hours and turned into the Nietz wagon. It doesn't help that Choja's vote makes no sense, because no, Nietz has not acted hesitant, what the hell are you talking about, and why are you spewing this garbage? Sakana's vote isn't good either because how his opinion suddenly changing with NS after NS made TWO posts doesn't make sense.

tl;dr: Nietz wagon is fine and all, but I don't like how it grew so suddenly, and the last two people who joined are voting for questionable reasons.

Rou: Because Nietz probably would've placed his vote back onto NS, and it's likely that another person would hammer. This didn't happen. Instead, everyone jumped off. 

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2010, 11:57:48 AM »
EBWOP: Er, meant case. Not wagon.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #141 on: June 11, 2010, 12:03:21 PM »
Just over an hour remaining

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #142 on: June 11, 2010, 12:30:20 PM »
MSB: Those two posts of NS were, in my eyes, of a very different quality than the ones he made before. Therefore they were more than enough for me to dismiss him as primary target.

If you want it in more detail: NeoSerela may have made a number of faults, but I do not see his play benefit scum too much, and his last posts made this opinion stronger. Nietz play however has contributed nothing for Town as far as I can see it, which would benefit scum and therefore makes him a good target. I do not see that as a questionable reason, in fact I think this may be the most reasonable vote I've put out yet.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #143 on: June 11, 2010, 12:52:44 PM »
Gaah. Still would've preferred Sakana lynch, but since there's about 10 minutes until deadline may as well take what I can get.

##Unvote; Hammer: Nietz

If this flips Town Sakana and the late Nietz pushers are going to look reeeeeally bad in my eyes.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2010, 12:56:32 PM »
EBWOP: By late pushers I mean Choja. 'I agree with Sodium, which is why I'm voting someone someoneo totally different from him!'

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #145 on: June 11, 2010, 01:01:12 PM »
Nietz has been lynched. He was a bulletproof townie.

Night ends in between 24 and 48 hours. Send all actions to myself AND Kitten4u.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #146 on: June 11, 2010, 05:49:34 PM »
Great job you derps.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2010, 01:39:31 AM »
All facts are true.

All lies are false.
Horie dorie~

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
Re: POS Mafia Day3 Killing Spree
« Reply #148 on: June 13, 2010, 06:19:36 AM »
It is Day 3

MSB died during the night. He was a Vanilla Townie
Zakeri died during the night. He was a Vanilla Townie

6 alive. 4 votes for a lynch.
You are in something of a LyLo. A lot of time until deadline.

Dead Princess Sakana

Re: POS Mafia Day3 Killing Spree
« Reply #149 on: June 13, 2010, 06:46:28 AM »
Okay, that situation is looking horrible.

I'm aware I screwed up utterly and entirely, and I have no excuse other than that I believed my logic to be right.

I will try to look into the remaining players as soon as possible to find a target that hopefully will not flip Town upon lynch this time.