Author Topic: Flandre shirts! [Restocked]  (Read 9692 times)

Blargel

• RAWR!
  • I'M AN ANGRY LOLI!
Flandre shirts! [Restocked]
« on: July 24, 2010, 05:43:36 AM »
So my friend apparently can make Flandre shirts now. Current sizes and colors are only large and black as shown in these images.

Front / Original Image
Back / Original Image
$15 dollars each plus shipping. Flandre plushie not included.

When these large black ones run out, we might be doing another batch, possibly in different colors and sizes. Probably cheaper too since the cost of the screen will be paid for. If there's enough demand, we might also make a screen with a Cirno theme next. Send me a PM with the name of the country we're sending it to so we can calculate shipping if you're interested. Include your full address if you don't have a PayPal account or if the address on your PayPal is out of date for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 09:42:44 PM by Blargel »
<WorkingKeine> when i get home i just go to the ps3 and beat people up in blazblue with a loli
<Azure> Keine: Danmakufu helper by day, violent loli by night.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Re: Flandre shirts!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 06:08:26 AM »
That's pretty cool, Unfortunately I'm already in the red with stuff I have to buy that I don't have money for atm >=(. Still though, great stuff!

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 06:36:33 AM »
Oh, damn. I'm loving that.

If I had any money, I'd be ordering one as soon as possible, but that doesn't seem like it'll be happening. Here's hoping I can get one before they run out.
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
  • RIP 7/21/2010-9/10/2010
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 07:18:32 AM »
speaking of red, that really should be red instead of white.

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 12:22:47 PM »
I disagree, I really like the white-on-black motif, red-on-black would just scream NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME I'M GONNA SKULK AROUND IN HOT TOPIC, and nobody wants that.

hopefully i'll be able to buy one of these, they look really nice

jvpenguin

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 01:13:03 PM »
I really dig the design. Props bro :D

In the same boat as Ghaleon though, no cash to freely spend right now :ohdear:

Halca

• Kawaii Bastard
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 01:14:40 PM »
Das hot.  I'll try to order one once there's more bling in my pocket @w@

Kyaksa

• Fred-Erika Bernkastel Mirrors Rika's True Nature: Spoiled child
  • When They Cry: You are probably dead now
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 01:16:16 PM »
People do know the drawings are from KaminoYoNeko(sp? on Youtube), right?

>.< just saying.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 02:03:10 PM »
I'd probably get one with the back-art on it, but the front just ain't doin it for me. Mostly because I'm not a big Flandre fan, though I like the motif that you're using on the back. /hmm

Mayhap a Shanghai/Hourai on, and I'd be all over that.

Blargel

• RAWR!
  • I'M AN ANGRY LOLI!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2010, 10:03:40 PM »
People do know the drawings are from KaminoYoNeko(sp? on Youtube), right?

>.< just saying.

Oh right I forgot to mention that we got permission to use the art. My friend requested high res versions from the guy after saying he wanted to put it on some shirts.
<WorkingKeine> when i get home i just go to the ps3 and beat people up in blazblue with a loli

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 01:28:02 AM »
I'd love to buy one if you could make a slight modification.

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
  • RIP 7/21/2010-9/10/2010
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2010, 01:50:24 AM »
I disagree, I really like the white-on-black motif, red-on-black would just scream NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME I'M GONNA SKULK AROUND IN HOT TOPIC, and nobody wants that.

hopefully i'll be able to buy one of these, they look really nice

yeah... except that sounds like something an emophobe would say. anyway, flandre's background during her fight was red, so the shirt should be similar. that's all I really mean.

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2010, 01:53:07 AM »
I'll definitely be interested if/when you guys do move on to other sizes; even being pretty neutral on Flandre in general I love the design, I'd just pretty much be swimming in a large.

Blargel

• RAWR!
  • I'M AN ANGRY LOLI!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2010, 02:37:28 AM »
The main problem with different colors and sizes is that we have to make at least twelve at a time of the same type. I'm not entirely clear on the reason since my friend explained it really briefly. I just know that it has something to do with the company that he gets the shirts from. So unless you want twelve of the same shirt, we won't be making different styles for a single person. At the moment I think we have about six black/white Flandre shirts left in this first dozen so when those run out, I suppose I'll be asking you guys to see which size and color we should do next..

Ayuka

• Pursuer of cute things
  • Not obsessive in the slightest.
    • Neko Arrange
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2010, 02:51:16 AM »
Just if you don't mind me asking, what company are you using to make the shirts?

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2010, 02:59:19 AM »
The main problem with different colors and sizes is that we have to make at least twelve at a time of the same type. [etc. etc.]

Fair enough, I figured that might be the case anyway. If there is sufficient interest in size small later, count me in for sure. White-on-black is fine as far as I'm concerned, and there's plenty of other colors that'd be fine too, so I'm willing to go with the group on that pretty much~

Napalnman1231

• Is that so~?
  • Nice Farming weather!
    • My gallery art
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 02:41:12 AM »
Fair enough, I figured that might be the case anyway. If there is sufficient interest in size small later, count me in for sure. White-on-black is fine as far as I'm concerned, and there's plenty of other colors that'd be fine too, so I'm willing to go with the group on that pretty much~

Personally I wish I can get one of those, and I'm right with you, Black/White Design is more than cool

necorelli

• i'll stab you with an end pin
    • twitter
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 04:26:55 PM »
I want to buy one.. Should I pm you or something? I really like this shirt, it's cool :P
my cello is a bit too big

Blargel

• RAWR!
  • I'M AN ANGRY LOLI!
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 09:03:14 PM »
I want to buy one.. Should I pm you or something? I really like this shirt, it's cool :P

Yup. If you're in the North America, it'll probably be $3 for shipping which makes the total $18. Just PM me your country and I'll let you know how much it'll cost to send to you. Then you just pay the amount to my friend's PayPal and he'll send it over, which will take 6-10 days if you're in the USA or longer if you're outside.

Yadogari

• Hieda no Akyu of Shrinemaiden
  • Resident Jackass
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2010, 01:31:38 AM »
Hurgh I still want one of these.
I need some money first :U

Blargel

• RAWR!
  • I'M AN ANGRY LOLI!
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 11:11:04 AM »
Hurgh I still want one of these.
I need some money first :U

Well, I know for a fact that you live really friggin' close to us so we don't need to go through PayPal or shipping. Perhaps if you want, we can meet up at the galleria or something when you have $15 in cash or something.  :V

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2010, 12:21:39 AM »
18 days... This topic isn't dead, what are you talking about...!

Just poppin' in to say I got my shirt in the mail today, and it looks pretty frickin' sweet. Do you plan on making any others?

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2010, 12:33:22 AM »
Oh, yeah, I completely forgot to do the same.

I propose an Utsuho/Yukari one next.
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2010, 12:46:18 AM »
I thought I replied before, but I too am in Arashi's boat where I'd need an adult small to actually wear it.

Because hot damn they look awesome and I want one  :V

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2010, 01:35:32 AM »
Hmm...I know this friend of mine who's really interested in this. Although I'll have to give in her address and crap.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 01:37:00 AM »
I thought I replied before, but I too am in Arashi's boat where I'd need an adult small to actually wear it.

Because hot damn they look awesome and I want one  :V

you're a sewing-savvy girl, right? Just tailor it smaller or modify it all sweet like. :3
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 01:51:18 AM »
Yeah but ::effort::
It'd involve taking off the sleeves and redoing the collar and all that.

Now if there's still no market for the little ones among the forum for the next batch I might have to resort to that
Spoiler:
or buy MJP a shirt and live vicariously through him

There's got to be more girls/scrawny guys here right?   :ohdear:

Blargel

• RAWR!
  • I'M AN ANGRY LOLI!
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 04:54:39 AM »
Oh hey, I haven't checked this thread in a while (probably a good thing I'm taking orders by PM cause that notifies me). Anyways we got 3 more Flandre shirts. If another batch of Flandre shirts are wanted, the prices will probably drop because we don't need to pay for the creation silk screen for the design again. If eight people can agree on a size and color and are willing to buy them as soon as they're made  we can sell those for probably $10. Maybe even less than that.

If you guys want a new design though, we'd need ten people to agree on a design and be willing to pay for it at $15 each again. Also, we had permission to use the designs on the Flandre shirt so we would like to have permission for whatever design we might use next. I believe my friend wanted to do a Cirno shirt of some sort next but we're both low on money right now so we can't just do whatever we want.

led

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2010, 09:23:36 AM »
Nice shirts. I hope that stuffed flandre is up for sale too :D

Chainsaw Guitar

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2010, 12:42:24 PM »
There's got to be more girls/scrawny guys here right?   :ohdear:

Yo. My vote goes to size 0 women's. All my current clothes make me look like a wigger. :V