Author Topic: I live in Gensokyo  (Read 16423 times)

Contempt

Re: I live in Gensokyo
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2009, 07:46:33 PM »
I live on the edge of the forest, it is kinda in the forest but not deep. Their are also a few other houses around but not that many people.

The closest thing I would say is that I hear random screams in the middle of the night. Which if you were in Gensokyo I guess you could attribute it to people getting killed by youkai.

The only thing that bothers me is, who the hell would be screaming at 1:00 - 3:00 AM in the morning?

KumaKinko

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 11:48:54 PM »
I live in New Jeresey.
There is a bunch of haunted crap and a youkai, but not where I live.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2009, 01:22:30 AM »
I live in New Jeresey.

Ah, yes, the Jersey youkai - known to wear wipe-on tans, spiked hair, hoodies, and lots of gold-plated jewelry with faux diamond stud earrings. Usually travelling in groups of five or six in their tinted Nissan Sentras, the Jersey youkai can be heard emitting the familiar mating call, "Sup, hottie. How you doin?". Their habitats are the parking lots of 7-11s or third-rate nightclubs, where they'll buy a ginger ale on ice because it looks like something alcoholic and then sip it all night while staring at girls but not actually talking to them. While they might gesture threateningly, they will not attack unless they outnumber their prey by at least 10 to 1. They can be driven away easily enough by punching one of them in the face, which will send the rest of them running.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

KumaKinko

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2009, 01:29:19 AM »
I live in New Jersey.

Ah, yes, the Jersey youkai - known to wear wipe-on tans, spiked hair, hoodies, and lots of gold-plated jewelry with faux diamond stud earrings. Usually travelling in groups of five or six in their tinted Nissan Sentras, the Jersey youkai can be heard emitting the familiar mating call, "Sup, hottie. How you doin?". Their habitats are the parking lots of 7-11s or third-rate nightclubs, where they'll buy a ginger ale on ice because it looks like something alcoholic and then sip it all night while staring at girls but not actually talking to them. While they might gesture threateningly, they will not attack unless they outnumber their prey by at least 10 to 1. They can be driven away easily enough by punching one of them in the face, which will send the rest of them running.
I...Was talking about the Jersey Devil, but you just described something fifty times as horrifying!!

Gambit

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2009, 02:08:21 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLUlTQBQeg

I just remembered that we have UFOs here in Virginia.

Slacker

• He's the other ⑨!
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2009, 09:43:53 AM »
A few weeks ago somebody stole our banks precious things.

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2009, 10:07:54 AM »
A few weeks ago somebody stole our banks precious things.

But did they blow the door clean open with one shot? That's the true question at ha--

*KYAN*
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN1-BN3 = Odd Idea
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN4-BN6 = Bad Idea