Author Topic: Random Translations & Requests  (Read 180568 times)

jigglyppuff8

• Speed Anime Trance 8
  • Alco Dolce
Re: Random Translations & Requests
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2010, 01:22:37 AM »
Edit: It seems that the lyrics are the same as the Blikje Phantasm -Piano solo. so I'll make translations for that one, and since it looks like the lyrics page of it isn't created yet, if somebody does decide to create it, they can link the two together or something.

Edit2:So here is my horrible translations of it... I don't seem to have enough poetic sense in me to keep in par with this song...
You can tell that some of the word orders are mixed up for poetic content and the number of lines do not match exactly I thought it might be harder to understand in English...

As always, this is open for any objections, requests, ...etc.
People who boast poetic and literary intelligences are free to ask for any changes.
Done. You are amazing and a half. Even a transcription from hearing!

Also, I was wondering if you could separate it into stanzas. That way it would look much neater.

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2010, 02:09:08 AM »
Also, I was wondering if you could separate it into stanzas. That way it would look much neater.
I guess this might be how it may be separated... but I think it might be better to wait till somebody gets the scans of the piano version lyrics up.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2010, 02:47:51 AM »
Thank you for the earlier translation, Sabino!

And now I would like to bum another translation off of you :3 Specifically, this, please. And the one line missing here just for fun. Thanks in advance, as always~

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2010, 04:50:05 AM »
Thank you for the earlier translation, Sabino!

And now I would like to bum another translation off of you :3 Specifically, this, please. And the one line missing here just for fun. Thanks in advance, as always~

Done... hmm Danbooru really should implement size restrictions in pictures or allow translation on smaller thumbnails or something...

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2010, 12:27:23 AM »
So this is what heppens when you try to do a few things at once...
Ugh, these took a lot longer than I expected... I'm disappointed at myself  :(

Lunatic Cage in blue Ch.6
MAG-net Part 4

By the way, I'm not entirely sure about the stuff for part 5 of the documentary...but it seems that the original was removed..., so is it possible to upload part 5 (its OK as LQ since I'm only interested in what I hear) for a day or two?

Also, this is a random translation that I did for this video.
I thought it might be easier to put subs on then some others.
It's a little video of Ran and Chen that I found very heartwarming and funny. :)

As always, thanks for your editing and uploading Furi!

P.S. ...and now that I notice it... Sorry I sounded a bit grumpy on the last translation, Ruro! :ohdear:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:29:17 AM by Sabino »

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2010, 12:37:20 AM »
Translation request in the same vein as my previous: this picture, please. Many thanks for your work, sir :3

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2010, 01:08:42 AM »
Translation request in the same vein as my previous: this picture, please. Many thanks for your work, sir :3
Done!
Are you going over your kyu-saku characters? :D

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2010, 01:26:08 AM »
Done!
Are you going over your kyu-saku characters? :D

Maaaaaaaybe :3

I've always been curious as to what this says, buuuuuut... that might be too :words: for you, so. I would also like to see this finished; it's already partially translated, so. Thanks again :3

jigglyppuff8

• Speed Anime Trance 8
  • Alco Dolce
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2010, 01:55:23 AM »
Requesting track translations to Azure&Sands' マサミカウトガリア, please.

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2010, 02:46:50 AM »
Maaaaaaaybe :3

I've always been curious as to what this says, buuuuuut... that might be too :words: for you, so. I would also like to see this finished; it's already partially translated, so. Thanks again :3

but some :words: can be enjoyable :D
done none the less.

Requesting track translations to Azure&Sands' マサミカウトガリア, please.
As in the parts like
01. 風神様の欠伸 (03:23)
02. 運恵橋を歩く (02:11)
...etc. ?

Mind if I do it on here?

jigglyppuff8

• Speed Anime Trance 8
  • Alco Dolce
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2010, 02:48:24 AM »
Yeah, go ahead. That's what I was hoping for anyway (less work for me :p).

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2010, 03:37:46 AM »
Ooh, more difficult than I thought...
Ooh iffy iffy. (I wish they had a Kimeemaru emoticon)

# Original title
Romaji
Translations

01. 風神様の欠伸 (03:23)
Fuujin sama no akubi
The Fuujin's (Wind god's) yawn.
02. 運恵橋を歩く (02:11)
UnnEbashi wo aruku (?)
Walking bridge UnnE  (*I'm unsure if this is to be read UnnE)
03. 空の名所・天門景 (02:43)
Sora no meisho, ten mon kei
The sky's landmark, sky gate scenery (Iffy if this is ten mon kei either, but I'm a bit more sure on this one due to stage 4 PCB)
04. 狂身割人形館 (02:38)  (OMG one of my favorite arranges XD)
Kyoushinwariningyoukan (...???)
Crazed body cracking doll house
05. 籖引川原でざりがに狩り (02:19)
Higohikikawahara de zarigari kari (Not sure since I wasn't able to find no actual "river higohiki")
Lobster hunting in Higohiki river field.
06. 鬼ヶ島式修験場・呑み山 (02:25)
Onigashima shiki shuraba Nomiyama
Onigashima style battle. Drinking mountain.
07. 時寄湿原 (02:14)
Toki yori shitsugen
Bog at times
08. 里の大水田 (02:49)
Sato no dai suiden
The great water paddies of home village
09. 天見の里 (02:40)
Ama mi no sato (Ten mi no sato is also a possible way to read... I think...)
The home to sky seeing
10. 水の樹海 (03:18)
Mizu no Jyukai
The sea of water forests / The forest of water
11. 天見の竜神祭 (02:51)
Ama mi no ryuu jin sai
The sky watching dragon god festival
12. 星見の丘 (01:58)
Hoshi mi no oka
The hill of star seeing
13. 神の余興・神力彗星 (02:29)
Kami no yokyou , Shinryoku suisei
The pass time of the god - God powered comet.
14. 余韻 (00:50)
Yoin
Echoes
15. 空の欠片、夢の隙間 (04:49)
Sora no kakera, yume no sukima
The piece of the sky, crack of the dream (gap in the dream)
16. マサミカウトガリア (01:27)
Masamikautogaria
Thank you god (backwards)

I'm completely unsure of what the last track's title means and I can't access the music section of Azure&Sands to even get a hint...
Half of the stuff is and I'm not even sure about a few of the titles.

Edit1: Oh now I get it, "Thank you god" backwards is that title... I'm in awe...

Edit2: I'm gonna go see if I can see any scans to look for any other givens...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 03:47:02 AM by Sabino »

Gpop

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2010, 02:07:24 PM »
These videos

Seriously...I always wanted to know what they are saying. These videos need love <3

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2010, 08:20:52 PM »
These videos

Seriously...I always wanted to know what they are saying. These videos need love <3
You want me to translate that video alone? or the entire thing starting for EOSD for busy people ~PCB for busy people (now).
I knew somebody will raise those so I'm up and ok for doing the entire thing... its just that I dunno if Furi's ok with it.

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2010, 09:30:48 PM »
There's an awful lot of videos, based on the related videos tabs alone, but I'd be fine with subbing them. They go way faster than the manzai skits do, I figure.

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2010, 10:04:58 PM »
They go way faster than the manzai skits do, I figure.
Actually, that was one of the problems I just noticed... I think the subtitles will be swimming by way to quickly for a normal person to read (Dunno about trained subtitle readers tho) So I'm wondering how I should do it...
Since right now it seems that a sentence will stay on screen for 3~5 secs max on average.

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2010, 10:10:28 PM »
Actually, that was one of the problems I just noticed... I think the subtitles will be swimming by way to quickly for a normal person to read (Dunno about trained subtitle readers tho) So I'm wondering how I should do it...
Since right now it seems that a sentence will stay on screen for 3~5 secs max on average.

That's longer than the manzai lines, honestly. :V I think I can adjust as necessary.

7h3d4rkw0lf

• Some random dude
  • Remi <3
    • Yukkuricraft
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2010, 02:50:33 AM »
Found ya translation thread...

Anyways I'm Japanese myself actually... I can't quite read as much as I should, meaning I can't read over 9000 characters, but I guess that's to be expected, considering I've lived in america since I was 1... Anyways I can read enough to translate, by which I mean I want to help translate x.x

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2010, 03:15:22 AM »

Anyways I'm Japanese myself actually... I can't quite read as much as I should, meaning I can't read over 9000 characters, but I guess that's to be expected, considering I've lived in america since I was 1... Anyways I can read enough to translate, by which I mean I want to help translate x.x

Sure, do you want to go after anything in particular?

You could find untranslated videos on NND (Sabino does that every now and then), there's still some 4th M-1 skits left unfinished, and I'm working on getting the Chapter 7, 8 and 9 scans of Cage in Lunatic Runagate up on the english Touhou wiki.

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2010, 03:24:12 AM »
Requesting a translation for official works:
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Embodiment_of_Scarlet_Devil:_Afterword

Specifically, categories 3-5: Character Snippets, Music Comments, and Capturing and Hints. I hate to see official stuff go untranslated. :<

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2010, 03:47:31 AM »

Specifically, categories 3-5: Character Snippets, Music Comments, and Capturing and Hints. I hate to see official stuff go untranslated. :<
OH WOW THAT STILL WASN'T TRANSLATED!?
I'm all over it!

Feel free to take anything you want, but its as same as a spell card, once you call something, you do till your heart's contempt. I'll try to help as much as possible ...Although I'm thinking it'll end up being the other way around. :P

P.S. Oh yeah, just by curiosity, how'd you know about this thread?
Yeah, since you looked relatively new...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 03:49:13 AM by Sabino »

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2010, 03:53:48 AM »
I keep seeing Guests lurking the thread, and whenever someone's talking about us on another forum they usually mention keeping an eye on my channel or your translator thread over on Shrinemaiden. :3

Back to subbing, anyways. Seeing if I can make those documentary videos work, people keep poking me to keep going on Youtube.

Gpop

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2010, 12:17:05 PM »
You want me to translate that video alone? or the entire thing starting for EOSD for busy people ~PCB for busy people (now).
I knew somebody will raise those so I'm up and ok for doing the entire thing... its just that I dunno if Furi's ok with it.

Preferably the entire thing, but it's entirely up to you.

7h3d4rkw0lf

• Some random dude
  • Remi <3
    • Yukkuricraft
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2010, 03:23:46 PM »
Gah, I'll translate what I feel I can accomplish time permitting, but I have finals coming up soon so I won't have as much time as I would like, and then when Summer starts, I'm going to Germany/Austria/Italy on a music tour so I'll be away from the comp for 2 weeks... (I hope I can get regular internet access but you never know)

Anyways so yeah, I came in last night saying I would translate, but now I think of it I probably can't for a bit ^_^;;

I'll still translate what I can though.

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2010, 10:51:25 PM »

Okay,so this is parts 3~5 of the omake text.
Since I was uneasy at using the Wiki page and I felt there were some things that I couldn't decide my self It's like what I always do, uploaded in a .doc file.
People who are good at using the Wiki can edit it using this.
Stuff about it:
1. Some song titles are different than the ones listed on the Wiki, but this is what I thought it should be reading the text going along with it. People editing the Wiki can decide which to use.
2. Some wordings are different, but I felt that was necessary and added a TL note for it.
3. Feel free to debate about it, and throw criticisms at me about it if needed.
This especially because I suck at EOSD and people may be able to better explain the system part of the Omake Text better than me.

Gah, I'll translate what I feel I can accomplish time permitting, but I have finals coming up soon so I won't have as much time as I would like, and then when Summer starts, I'm going to Germany/Austria/Italy on a music tour so I'll be away from the comp for 2 weeks... (I hope I can get regular internet access but you never know)
Anyways so yeah, I came in last night saying I would translate, but now I think of it I probably can't for a bit ^_^;;
I'll still translate what I can though.
Good luck and have fun! :D
Do what you want how you want, nobody will think badly of it since we're all human. (...Right? ;) )

jigglyppuff8

• Speed Anime Trance 8
  • Alco Dolce
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2010, 01:22:50 AM »
Since I was uneasy at using the Wiki page and I felt there were some things that I couldn't decide my self It's like what I always do, uploaded in a .doc file.
People who are good at using the Wiki can edit it using this.
Stuff about it:
1. Some song titles are different than the ones listed on the Wiki, but this is what I thought it should be reading the text going along with it. People editing the Wiki can decide which to use.
2. Some wordings are different, but I felt that was necessary and added a TL note for it.
3. Feel free to debate about it, and throw criticisms at me about it if needed.
This especially because I suck at EOSD and people may be able to better explain the system part of the Omake Text better than me.
Done. Added some of your notes as well.

While I was adding this, I realized that the character snippet texts were already translated and on their respective character pages, so I used those instead of your translations. Hope you don't mind. m(_ _)m
I went with the music titles on the wiki, because I've been stalking those for ages and have seen them changed left and right, so I'm going what everybody has collaboratively agreed upon (if that makes any sense). Also, Queen -> Princess because doesn't there need to be a king? :p
Nothing else major was done to this other than the aforementioned.
-About death bombs.
If you death bomb, the time it gives you to do so gets shorter every time.
FFFFFFFF. Now I know why EoSD never gives me a chance to bomb.

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2010, 09:20:10 AM »
Oh, awesome, Sabino. Thanks very much for that, and thanks to Jigglypuff8 for editing it in.

In the same vein, because I have suddenly been seized by a fever to see all the official stuff translated: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Immaterial_and_Missing_Power:_Stages, please? And if you're REALLY in the mood for something long (doesn't have to be done anytime soon), http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Imperishable_Night_Demo:_Afterword would be nice.

Yeah, I'm pretty much just going down an alphabetical list of official untranslated things. :V Sabino, you rock my socks off, and thanks in advance yet again :toot:

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2010, 10:19:47 AM »
Oh, awesome, Sabino. Thanks very much for that, and thanks to Jigglypuff8 for editing it in.

In the same vein, because I have suddenly been seized by a fever to see all the official stuff translated: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Immaterial_and_Missing_Power:_Stages, please? And if you're REALLY in the mood for something long (doesn't have to be done anytime soon), http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Imperishable_Night_Demo:_Afterword would be nice.

Yeah, I'm pretty much just going down an alphabetical list of official untranslated things. :V Sabino, you rock my socks off, and thanks in advance yet again :toot:

wOW I never knew there were so many official stuff that weren't translated... I'm just too happy at the opportunity I'm getting :)
Since my priority is in text, I'm going to mow through them before getting back to those skits and stuff. :D

...and no , put your socks back on because I like it better that way.  ITT we create crazy fetishes. :P

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2010, 01:32:50 PM »
Oh OK. I figured it was something like that since I only saw the first sections of the first part done, lol.

Primula

• EARL TYPE 222
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2010, 12:15:56 PM »
Hello, I would like RegaSound's Sleeping Forest to be translated.

Oh, and also if you have time I request translations for Alicema,Black Lotus, and Kimino Museum's Bad Apple!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 12:19:43 PM by Heiwajima Shizuo »