Author Topic: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Game Over  (Read 71439 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Night 3
« Reply #570 on: January 24, 2010, 03:35:15 AM »
Clarification for the future, since someone asked: If deadline hits and two or more people are tied, the day will go into sudden death/twilight/whathaveyou where only the people who are tied can be voted for and the first person to get another vote is lynched.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Night 3
« Reply #571 on: January 25, 2010, 02:32:50 AM »
Roukanken, playing Grolla Seyfarth (Mason, TOWN-ALIGNED) was killed overnight!

It is now Day 4. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 72 hours to vote. Good luck!

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 4
« Reply #572 on: January 25, 2010, 02:38:33 AM »
I have nothing.

Either we have a godlike Alice/Carthrat/Excal team, or it's just the obvious we keep skipping, which would be

##Vote Sodium

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #573 on: January 25, 2010, 02:40:26 AM »
573rd reply

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #574 on: January 25, 2010, 02:44:06 AM »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #575 on: January 25, 2010, 03:00:46 AM »
Firing missiles!

##Geisterwand UncertainKitten

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #576 on: January 25, 2010, 03:03:46 AM »
Edible, how many missiles do you have?

...evidently, you are not le tired, nor in need of a nap.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Edible

« Reply #577 on: January 25, 2010, 03:05:36 AM »
How many indeed, my dear scum.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #578 on: January 25, 2010, 03:06:37 AM »
Wellp, thanks Edible. Vanilla Town, to save Kilga the work.

You all BETTER lynch right soon. I made enough mistakes already.

Edible

« Reply #579 on: January 25, 2010, 03:09:36 AM »
Any final thoughts before Kilga blows the whistle, UK?

EvilTom

• Reimu is always welcome on /d/
« Reply #580 on: January 25, 2010, 03:10:40 AM »
DUN DUN DAAAAAAH!

Some warning would have been nice, half an hour wasted on UK analysis.

In other news, I just realized that Jam made only one game related post in the entirety of Day 3. The other two posts were a "get well soon Arashi" thing and a "I'm here." post.
##Vote: Jam

And FOS Alice for rolefishing.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #581 on: January 25, 2010, 03:12:06 AM »
Any final thoughts before Kilga blows the whistle, UK?

You have everything I have. I didn't bother reviewing the game overnight since I expected to be lynched today.

I'm calling Carth/Alice/Excal

I forgot EvilTom though, so put him as possible substitute for Excal

I'd still lynch Sodium since I don't want to throw away "scum in front of me"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #582 on: January 25, 2010, 03:13:51 AM »
Before I do what now?

Edible

« Reply #583 on: January 25, 2010, 03:14:43 AM »
I dunno, I forgot.

UK, you're still alive, I'm an asshat.

But thanks for the slip, Alice.

##vote Alice

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #584 on: January 25, 2010, 03:17:42 AM »
I dunno, I forgot.

UK, you're still alive, I'm an asshat.

But thanks for the slip, Alice.

##vote Alice
I fail to see how that's a slip, but feel free to lynch me at the end of the day. Can we do some Scumhunting first instead of throwing the day away, thanks?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #585 on: January 25, 2010, 03:18:13 AM »
Edible, you'll hate me.

I guessed you were bluffing. You cannot clear me because of that. But dear God I was hoping you were telling the truth.

However, I did claim truthfully, if that helps any.

I'll stick with Sodium unless we can come up with a good case on Alice? I'll devote some time tomorrow (meatworld time) to that.

Edible

« Reply #586 on: January 25, 2010, 03:28:03 AM »
I fail to see how that's a slip, but feel free to lynch me at the end of the day. Can we do some Scumhunting first instead of throwing the day away, thanks?

Not even admitting rolefishing is scummy behavior?  You're definitely scum now.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #587 on: January 25, 2010, 03:31:53 AM »
I'll stick with Sodium unless we can come up with a good case on Alice? I'll devote some time tomorrow (meatworld time) to that.
This paragraph does not sit well with me. It reads as if you want to find enough dirt on someone to lynch them, as opposed to finding evidence to lynch Scum.

Arashi still worries me. Want Excal to post, and the sooner the better. Jam's one post D3 that's game-related is unnerving. DREAD THOMAS isn't much better in the activity department. Decently sure Carth is Town, still. Kerigis needs to exist, I keep forgetting he's in this game.

Need to a reread of yesterday combined with wagonalysis. Sodium Hypochlorite worries me for obvious reasons regarding his Serp vote post yesterday, but I'm not 100% convinced he's Scum, especially with UK's behaviour today.

Edible ninja: jesus, it was me expressing incredulity as to you having >1 vig shot (in case the reference to the End of the World cartoon didn't make it obvious). I didn't even think it could have been construed as rolefishing at the time (besides, if I were Scum, you would be dead right now and not Roukan, but that's a can of WIFOM so let's not go in that direction). I'm fine with being lynched, but I'd like a bit more reasoning behind me being Scum than a single gambit.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #588 on: January 25, 2010, 03:33:32 AM »
I'm sorry, I can see where you'd get that.

What I meant was I'd iso you and see what conclusions I drew.

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #589 on: January 25, 2010, 04:00:09 AM »

Okay, first, 2 townies dead from day one.
Now Edible bluffs, with... little to no results in my eyes, just making the trainwreck that this thing is even worse. I would've expected this from Pesco, but... I guess our souls were swapped somehow.

To this point, I'm gonna exclusively look throughout the Serp wagon, as I previously pointed out.

On Sodium: His voting post really didn't add anything with the Serp's cup, other than being the first vote on the wagon, he just jumped in. This vote was more opportunistic than anything, using the situation Serp has gotten into as an excuse. ##Vote: Sodium

On UK: The jump looks not so good. I just dislike the sudden jumping of "We're reaching the time limit!". Not that it's an entirely bad thing when it comes to hammering a guy that has already been sentenced. But all the votes were on ONE. FREAKING. PAGE. No.

On Carthrat: *see above*

On Alice: His jump has to be a little more thoughtful, given that the Serp accusation is against him. It doesn't reek of OMGUS, though, that's fine. However, it feels a little pressured. But there's something that it's bothering me even more, now that I remember...

Serpentarius - Hm. While I don't fault you for thinking that Chaore was not Scum, as I started thinking this myself near the end (btw, this is simply because I expected that if Chaore was to draw Scum then even he would remember to act low and not be a moron and attract EVERYONE'S attention to himself, and that his play closely mirrored wrathie's in GWU, who *was* Town. Clearly this falls into the category of "it's virtually impossible to tell Dumb Town from Dumb Scum" and also the category of "the Too Scummy to be Scum fallacy is still, in general, a fallacy. Some people really ARE that dumb.")

Serpentarius #216: It's possible that he just didn't think Chaore is Scummy. Around the same time, I didn't think so either. However, I'm not really buying his defence. My logic was a Too Scummy to be Scum argument.

Could you clear the bolded parts for me, Alice? As I see it, you're falling into a contradiction.

Okay, that set aside...

@Edible: ...what?
Could you give say... uhh.... more info about your so-called findings?
Seriously, if you weren't a vig, I wouldn't know what to say to you.

Powerup punchin'!

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #590 on: January 25, 2010, 04:02:22 AM »

On UK: The jump looks not so good. I just dislike the sudden jumping of "We're reaching the time limit!". Not that it's an entirely bad thing when it comes to hammering a guy that has already been sentenced. But all the votes were on ONE. FREAKING. PAGE. No.

Two things. I wanted to save my life, and I wanted to lynch a suspect. I swung it towards Serpentarius since that was the more likely suspect to get lynched ahead of me. I believe I was the first vote on him on that train. So, you really can't accuse me of this.

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #591 on: January 25, 2010, 04:07:38 AM »
Serpentarius (4): UncertainKitten, Sodium, UncertainKitten, Carthrat, Alice Margatroid

No you weren't.

Powerup punchin'!

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #592 on: January 25, 2010, 04:14:45 AM »
Second, I apologize. But you still see how I both didn't hammer and merely was the swing vote. Granted, that was a bad swing on my part. But it was also away from me. That's going to have to be weighed in.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #593 on: January 25, 2010, 04:16:53 AM »
...=V I do believe I am currently between the Border of Probably Fucked and Fucked.

I think Tom is scum because on Day 1, he was "chainsaw defense"-ing Chaore by attacking Pesco for attacking Chaore. Then Nietz happened, blah blah blah, Nietz sucked, etc. Then he voted Chaore after Chaore's roleclaim. Nietz again Day 2, yeah whatever. Then in Day 3, he randomly decides to vote UK by spewing out the "YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE, WHAT UK SAID IS NOT ALRIGHT FOR ME" said by everyone already. The way you made that post with "Look at what everyone else said was horrible, and now I'll say it's horrible! Oh, and the rest of the case", makes me think that you were just looking for an easy vote. Doesn't help that there was pretty much pulled out of no where.

Oh, and while Jam does require posting ACTUAL CONTENT, this once again reeks of EasyVote(tm).

##Vote: Evil Tom

Excal for Throwaway Case(tm) on Rou on Day 3. The other two he talked about are confirmed town, and Carth's interactions with Chaore make me lean town on him. Also, the whole "Tried starting a wagon on Kanako" thing is worth much less on Carth because Serp flipped town. Might be scum trying to avoid naming scum. Need a new post from him.

Read above in the Carth mini-section for Carth/Rat

Jam for Least Active Currently Living Person. You need to post. REALLY BADLY, because you are a complete wildcard right now.

...Whoa, Edible, what the fuck? OH LOL. Tenshi's Sword v2.

UK is town because she isn't the type to lie when she thinks she's dead. Case in point: Invasion. Go read the hilarious fiasco that happened when UK(scum in that game) thought she was at L-1, and was certainly going to die.

Kerigis. Whelp, you're consistent in your views of UK. Pretty sure you're town, but who knows? Gotta refresh my memory.

bofh: Uh yeah. I'm going to re-read you, for the fun of it. And no, it's not actually for the fun of it.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #594 on: January 25, 2010, 10:04:00 AM »
I liked mafia more before my net slowed to a crawl.

Still really want to lynch Jam! ##Vote: Jam This appeared in the reread of day 3, is worth a remention-

Quote from: Rou
The only Jam post I remember is 353, where she decides 'scumhunting' = 'giving vague suspicions of four different people'. This however reduced to suspicions of Nietz, Kanako, and (interestingly) Serp.
UK was in that post too and she was kinda oscillating on her, but with Serp's flip in hand and the rest of her posting being insanely lackluster, I'm seeing no way to conclude that Jam is town and every way to conclude that she's scum. Hell, even if I take the lurking as entirely null, I still want her lynched.

@Kerigis: With regard to the serptrain, I would like to call your attention as to how pretty much everyone on it had already stated a willingness to lynch the guy. The votes did come on quickly but I don't think that should be an issue.

Alice's vote does, however, since it only came down right at the end of the day and it doesn't appear he had any other cases he felt strongly about. What gives? Marginally better than Excal who doesn't have one at all, I can't take much from Excal's posts themselves presently.

Dread Thomas looked kinda like he was going for either lynch yesterday, what with the couple of asides at the end prodding at Serp. Didn't actually switch despite Serp not posting at all. Why?

EvilTom

• Reimu is always welcome on /d/
« Reply #595 on: January 25, 2010, 02:21:32 PM »
No, I wasn't 'going for either lynch', I was rather firmly set on UK. That has changed now, but I'll get to that. I said that I wanted to hear from Serp because he hadn't yet replied (I'd previously asked him a question about his view on UK & Alice's response to his vote on Alice). Although Serp's non-presence was annoying, it wasn't worse than UK's play which I'd already outlined in detail on Day 3.

Anyway, onto some productiveness, hopefully;

Edible - Confirmed town, nuff said.
UncertainKitten - I thought she was scummy, right up until the vig bluff/fail thing. Sure it could have been acting, but since Edible is confirmed town, ScumUK would have likely not bothered to fakeclaim after being 'dayvigged'. So 85% sure UK is town at this point.
Jam-Kiske - Lurkaholic extraordinaire. As I pointed out when I voted earlier, only made one meaningful post yesterday. Hopefully there won't be another ragequit/modkill/replacement, but the massive lurking and lack of content is too scummy to ignore.
Carthrat - I can never read this guy, he always looks neutral to me. He's been on every lynchtrain, but he was also one of the people supporting the scum lynch on D1. As usual I can't get a read, so leaving it as neutral.
Alice - Started off early with a town read, until today's slip-up anyway. Interestingly Alice was on the Day 2 and Day 3 trains, but wasn't on the Chaore train, voting Sodium instead. Scum read, but only about 65% sure.
Kerigis - Who? Oh right, that person who doesn't post enough >.> That said, pretty good contributions in terms of content. Wasn't on the Chaore train, but wasn't on the Serp train either. Relative townie read.
Excal - I appreciate he's newly replaced into the game, but he needs to start playing at some point. Unless he actually starts contributing more, then he also gets a lurker slap (worse then Kerigis, not as bad as Jam). Going to say slightly scummy read, for now at least.
Sodium - A lot has been said about him already calling him scummy etc. His contribution to the Serp train looks a bit odd, and his Day 1 activity involved sniping at others from the safety of his Zak vote. Now he's resorting to scattergun. Most scummy active player.

If Jam gets modkilled or something for inactivity then I'll happily switch to Sodium. Hopefully the recent attention on Jam will draw him out of hiding.

Edible

« Reply #596 on: January 25, 2010, 02:54:47 PM »
Jam's town, just not productive town.  Lynching her is a waste of time, and I'm honestly suspicious of everyone pursuing her lynch.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #597 on: January 25, 2010, 04:05:32 PM »
Jam's town, just not productive town.  Lynching her is a waste of time, and I'm honestly suspicious of everyone pursuing her lynch.
Reasoning?

Edible

« Reply #598 on: January 25, 2010, 04:37:36 PM »
This post is enough evidence for me to think Jam is town, unless you can convince me that newbscum would bus a teammate when the case against that teammate was on a low swing.

It's a huge plus in Jam's favor, and I have seen literally nothing that could be seen as scummy behavior from her.

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #599 on: January 25, 2010, 04:47:01 PM »
I guess I was getting used to extensions, longer days at the beginning of the game, etc. so I totally lost track of the day ending... I'm getting sick of lynching other townies and thus it's starting to worry me, as someone who doesn't really know this game yet, that even the more experienced players are being fooled.

At this point, everyone who looked scummy being town is really starting to confound me. Obviously, at least one of the people who has been lurking is probably scum. That and/or we just have really really really good scum.

I'm still looking at Tom mostly for reasons I stated before.
I'd also like to hear why he thinks I'm scummy in comparison to others who haven't been posting so often?
Is it just because I went after him in day 3 or is there some good logic?

I'm also growing somewhat suspicious of Alice as he seems to be the best candidate for extremely smart scum. I'm sure you've all figured I'm not very good at explaining my reasonings and since I'm in class and running out of time to type a post, I'll have to skip this for now... >>

Lastly, this
Still really want to lynch Jam!
and this
Hell, even if I take the lurking as entirely null, I still want her lynched.
Just make me want to ask you, WHY? I see no real sound reasoning here at all either save for lack of inactivity. What makes you lean towards scum on me rather than dumb town?

I'll reanalyze once class ends and I'm back in my room so that I can try for a better, less hurried post.