Author Topic: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Game Over  (Read 71405 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #510 on: January 22, 2010, 08:44:19 PM »
If you mean me no longer saying I should be lynched, I still am.
This doesn't follow. All Townies should see their lives as useful, because every day Town mislynch is a day closer to a scum win. The fact you're still okay with getting lynched does not come across as Townie.

« Reply #511 on: January 22, 2010, 08:46:52 PM »
Alright...  done.  And the sad thing is, that's just the first read, a skimming, if you will.  As such, there's probably a lot of stuff I've missed.  At least I have somewhere to look now.

To start with, let's go with Rat.  I've talked about his Day 1.  The push for ending the day is vintage Rat and a complete null tell, as well as his Day 2 stuff scanning decently.  Then again, it's Rat, I'll be suspecting him until he's cleared by a flipped cop with God confirmed sanity, even if he has personally led the hunt on all but one of the scum team.

I suspect this brings out UK, who is...  very notable.  And who is also throwing my meta out of whack.  I mean, the jumping on everything, the please kill me now dramatics, the accepting an argument against her and delaying scumhunting as long as she can coupled with her apparent ability to fill this topic with pointless WoT spams to defend intricately, point by point, against every half argument levelled against her?  Makes me want to lynch her even without the issue of potentially being tied to a few different people.

But my gut says flailing Town.  So...  she's going to get a serious reread.  I want to make sure there's something there before I follow, whether it's just a good enough suspicion and some serious leads, or a solid suspicion.

Alice...  there's one or two points where I'm interested in him.  Especially his actions in regards to Chaos day 1 since that was an awefully convenient time to switch.  But I suspect any findings there will get tossed into the not high priority bin.

Serp...  probably had the highest overall negative opinion on him.  But his posts have been drowned out in the chaff in my mind, so, he's getting a guaranteed spot on my properly reread post, coming possibly tonight.

Finally, there's Rou.

Yeah, the SD thing looks shady, but honestly, going into Day 2 he started looking pretty good.  I liked his defense of Kanako since trying to calm down a fight is a very pro-town thing to do.  Even his pointless fight with UK didn't look so bad at first.

I want to see posts from Serp, Sodium and possibly Arashi before I decide what to do with my vote. For now UK still seems a solid choice (and I'm uncertain as to whether or not we can really afford to let her live given the last two days...)

Then came this post.  The first thing I notice about this post is that it says two things.

a) The first two people are bad because they tried to limit our choices to just two people.
b) The third person is bad because she tried to find something beyond those two people.

Yeah...  Irashi made her vote with plenty of time left in the day, and in fact, trying to find someone who the big trains might be obscuring isn't scummy behaviour, it's town behaviour.  Notice that Chaos got bitten because that's what he avoided trying to do, and notice that your first two people are being attacked by you because they were trying, in your eyes, to discourage that behaviour.  Hell, it's something you did with your attack on UK.

And this brought me back to reconsidering your interactions with UK.  And she seems to fit one profile very well.  Gets very emotionally attached to the game, must respond when provoked, and while capable of arguing decently when calm, is atrocious when provoked.  Aka, the perfect patsy for ruthless scum when playing town.

I could buy UD/UK as being pointless antagonism.  Everyone seems to expect it from them.  But you?  All signs point to this is odd.  Especially when you also seem to feel a need to answer every post, even when there's nothing new to add.

So, I feel confident cleaning the slate and going with...

##Unvote, ##Vote: Roukanken

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #512 on: January 22, 2010, 08:53:02 PM »
b) The third person is bad because she tried to find something beyond those two people.
The problem I had with that is that, well, I know for a fact that her third option was a) probably never going to make it as a wagon, and b) was yet another Townie. This was especially notable given she declared Kanako to be anti-town at best and voted me anyway. It came across to me as clumsy distancing.

I could buy UD/UK as being pointless antagonism.  Everyone seems to expect it from them.  But you?  All signs point to this is odd.  Especially when you also seem to feel a need to answer every post, even when there's nothing new to add.
Ask people around. My history with UK is not exactly flawless, either. >_>

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #513 on: January 22, 2010, 08:55:42 PM »
EBWOP: Suggesting alternate targets with a separate vote is a hell of a lot easier when Town only has one other wagon to contemplate. If there are two, and on top of that you don't say anything to argue against either, then the odds of your third wagon rising are slim at best.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #514 on: January 22, 2010, 08:57:11 PM »
This doesn't follow. All Townies should see their lives as useful, because every day Town mislynch is a day closer to a scum win. The fact you're still okay with getting lynched does not come across as Townie.

Please note my qualifier. I'd rather not be lynched, but I accept it is liable to happen. I would probably pursue my own lynch, were I not me (I'm not saying I'd vote myself, what I mean is I'd be casing UK if I were not her, if that makes sense) However, given the people on my wagon, I'd also probably think twice and come to the conclusion that Sodium or Serp would be better targets.

Ok, how about I ask you this, Rou. What do I gain, as scum, by admitting that my lynch is not a bad one? Now, what do I gain, as town, by admitting that my lynch is not a bad one? If I get any gain on EITHER axis, which once is greater?

At best, my agreement with my lynch is anti town. I don't see how a case can be made for it to be scummy.

Cut by Excal:

I suspect this brings out UK, who is...  very notable.  And who is also throwing my meta out of whack.  I mean, the jumping on everything, the please kill me now dramatics, the accepting an argument against her and delaying scumhunting as long as she can coupled with her apparent ability to fill this topic with pointless WoT spams to defend intricately, point by point, against every half argument levelled against her?  Makes me want to lynch her even without the issue of potentially being tied to a few different people.

But my gut says flailing Town.  So...  she's going to get a serious reread.  I want to make sure there's something there before I follow, whether it's just a good enough suspicion and some serious leads, or a solid suspicion.

I'd love to see you prove my WoTs pointless. I will grant I could probably say what I need to say in less lines, it's easier to do a stream of consciousness reread in WoT form. To be fair most of the actual cases I have made using posts only have come off as WoTs because I was including 3 or 4 people per post. I don't see myself as "flailing" that much either, except possibly with the questionable AtEs, most of which were put in specifically to piss of Kerigis because he decided he'd be like "It's not enough to lynch but I'm keeping track >:["

To start with, let's go with Rat.  I've talked about his Day 1.  The push for ending the day is vintage Rat and a complete null tell, as well as his Day 2 stuff scanning decently.  Then again, it's Rat, I'll be suspecting him until he's cleared by a flipped cop with God confirmed sanity, even if he has personally led the hunt on all but one of the scum team.

What do you mean by that last sentence? I don't understand if it's supposed to be a hypothetical, or an incredibly bad slip that you know the scum team (as we have only had one flip), or just projecting your assumptions about who the scum are or what?

At any rate, while I see your case on Rou...let me put it this way. He tends to have the same problem. He gets invested in the game, and tends to respond to points made against his case no matter what. It's kinda meta for him. Unfortunately, I don't have a scum meta of him (though I probably should), so I am not sure if he does the same thing as scum.

While your assessment of me is uncharitable, it is at least somewhat accurate, at least when I play here, sometimes when I play on MS. The more time I have, the less likely I am to get engaged in stupid fights since I actually have a day to back off and calm down.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #515 on: January 22, 2010, 09:04:55 PM »
and tends to respond to points made against his case no matter what
Wait, what? The alternative is 'ignoring an argument against you and thus letting your case be written off as flawed'. Not to mention you were guilty of this when it came to the Sodium d2 starter.

Ok, how about I ask you this, Rou. What do I gain, as scum, by admitting that my lynch is not a bad one? Now, what do I gain, as town, by admitting that my lynch is not a bad one? If I get any gain on EITHER axis, which once is greater?
It's AtE. Scum!UK could be trying to write herself off as a tragic Townie who managed to end up on the wrong wagon and died despite being completely innocent. You could be making us too guilty to lynch you.

At best, my agreement with my lynch is anti town. I don't see how a case can be made for it to be scummy.
Scummy, anti-town, they're the same in the essence that Town wants to lynch them. I don't see how this helps your case in the slightest.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #516 on: January 22, 2010, 09:11:07 PM »
Wait, what? The alternative is 'ignoring an argument against you and thus letting your case be written off as flawed'. Not to mention you were guilty of this when it came to the Sodium d2 starter.

You do realize I was saying this in the sense that we both do it, right? Are you even reading my posts, or just looking for snippets to misrep?

It's AtE. Scum!UK could be trying to write herself off as a tragic Townie who managed to end up on the wrong wagon and died despite being completely innocent. You could be making us too guilty to lynch you.

...and how often has that actually WORKED? Ever? Um...yeah, sorry, I try not to use strategies that don't work. Though I guess if you believed me there it'd work, right?

Nah, I'm just thumbing my nose at Keri for the most part.

Scummy, anti-town, they're the same in the essence that Town wants to lynch them. I don't see how this helps your case in the slightest.

So, you're taking the policy lynch argument here? That if a townie is anti town, and not even COMPLETELY anti town to boot, since I am producing a lot of content to analyze, and what I'd like to think are decent cases, I need to be lynched?

I don't think you are considering what you are saying. You can demonstrate a lot of things I've done as relatively scummy. This isn't one of them, since it is anti-town at best. Anti-town != scum, as you well know, considering how often you've benefitted from the distinction.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #517 on: January 22, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »
You do realize I was saying this in the sense that we both do it, right? Are you even reading my posts, or just looking for snippets to misrep?
When you wrote 'he tends to have the same problem', I thought you meant 'he tends to have the same problem in every game he plays', not 'he tends to have the same problem as me'. You at no point specified that you had a similar problem.

...and how often has that actually WORKED? Ever? Um...yeah, sorry, I try not to use strategies that don't work. Though I guess if you believed me there it'd work, right?
Thanks for another liberal dashing of WIFOM. Your waste of time is much appreciated.

So, you're taking the policy lynch argument here? That if a townie is anti town, and not even COMPLETELY anti town to boot, since I am producing a lot of content to analyze, and what I'd like to think are decent cases, I need to be lynched?
WIFOM. Either you're throwing us away from your partners in a last ditch escape or you're bussing to save yourself. Either way that point is moot, and your cases are only worth looking at after your affiliation is confirmed.

Not talking any more for a while. I'm falling into my old habits. I need to take a step away from the game for a while.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #518 on: January 22, 2010, 09:29:04 PM »
When you wrote 'he tends to have the same problem', I thought you meant 'he tends to have the same problem in every game he plays', not 'he tends to have the same problem as me'. You at no point specified that you had a similar problem.

It was implied by the fact that Excal was saying that about me, but I guess I can see your point. I realize people don't think like me sometimes. And rereading it's understandable.

Thanks for another liberal dashing of WIFOM. Your waste of time is much appreciated.

Anytime dear Rou. But wasn't your response more of a waste of time ^-^?

WIFOM. Either you're throwing us away from your partners in a last ditch escape or you're bussing to save yourself. Either way that point is moot, and your cases are only worth looking at after your affiliation is confirmed.

That's not WIFOM at all. Rather than looking at me with shit colored glasses, how about you actually try analyzing me in an unbiased manner

It's pretty easy to twist someone's words when you've decided no matter what they say they are scum. And dear GOD you are doing that like mad right now.

« Reply #519 on: January 22, 2010, 09:32:52 PM »
UK, your WoTs where you're trying to build cases do seem to be alright (Though, I will admit I kinda glazed over the one big one after the start of Day 2.  Just...  too many links, too little time.), but the ones where you and Rou/UD are just sniping back and forth?  Utter chaff.  It's just the same three or four points repeated ad nauseum in slightly different ways.

Which brings me to the next point, for both of you.  If you think the argument is weak, so that there is nothing new to say, then not responding in detail does not make your argument look weak.  It makes you look like you can tell the difference between making arguments and spamming up the thread and making it harder to see the real arguments as opposed to the same thing repeated fifty different ways.  This is, in my book, a good thing.  This does not necessarily damn UK in my eyes because she has fallen into this trap twice, in this game, leading me to believe it is a pattern.  But you, Rou.  You open with 'pointless arguments are pointless, so I'll move on to ones with a point' which suggests you know this already.  Same with your comment on Kanako and the hey guys calm down insight.

Anyways, on to Rou's points.

Your argument about when ignoring a train is valid sounds good, but I've seen it work too often to believe it.  If there's still 24 hours left, you've got more than enough time to try and turn two trains around to a third target if you happen to believe that this third target is a better choice than either.  Especially since, as you pointed out, getting locked into an either/or mindset is poison to town.

As for the lack of argument.  She dropped out because she was having difficulties with that aspect of the game.  I'm going to give her some leniency on her debating skills based on that.

Finally, your argument that her target is town?  Give me the cop report that says you're town, because otherwise, all we have is your word on that and whatever circumstances we have to go with.  And Chaos' utterly baffling actions makes me somewhat uninclined to think textbook responses to his play will prove fruitful.  And without all that, that makes your line kinda up there with UK's "Hey guys, I'm Town!" remarks.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #520 on: January 22, 2010, 09:41:57 PM »
UK, your WoTs where you're trying to build cases do seem to be alright (Though, I will admit I kinda glazed over the one big one after the start of Day 2.  Just...  too many links, too little time.), but the ones where you and Rou/UD are just sniping back and forth?  Utter chaff.  It's just the same three or four points repeated ad nauseum in slightly different ways.

That's fair. I did get drawn in several times by him. Both hims. I keep trying to avoid it but it's like a moth to flame. Or maybe a kitten to catnip :P

Not much to respond to with your other points.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #521 on: January 22, 2010, 09:42:30 PM »
A workaround solution to the Serp issue has been found. I have saved each page of this topic as an HTML, .rar'd them all together and have sent them to him for reading. He will write up posts and post them through me. Posts that are Serp posts and not mod posts will be obviously indicated as such.

Hopefully we won't have to do this for too long, but.

EDIT: Zakeri responded to his prod saying he was writing up a post.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #522 on: January 22, 2010, 09:53:54 PM »
Exams and stuff interrupted this post
Hi replacement.
---
Barely got anything new from that re-read. =V
---
Anyone else feel that Carthrat's Kanako vote in Day 1 was also an attempt to start a Kanako wagon? It was around the same time as Serp's vote, but actually approximately an hour earlier, and the only reason he switched was because Chaore pretty much decided to be a huge idiot at the exact same moment.

Although I have no idea why scumCarth would ask that question to Chaore, aside from maybe not expecting that sort of answer.

Edible: I require some clarification because this makes no sense at the end:
Quote from: Edible
Sodium is probably scum, as he is basing his cases around convenience instead of evidence as he is wont to do as scum.

Quote from: Edible
If UK is scum, so is Alice.  UK's tying herself too well to everyone else contributing, and isn't doing so to him.
Pretty inaccurate mang. She pretty much followed his lead in calling my posts useless. Unless that's not what you mean.

UK:
I like how you went from linking me with Kanako to Serp.

Ugh, whelp, I'm clueless. Whee. No vote yet. =V I have no idea who to vote right now. I promise I'll vote in my next post.

inb4thispostsucks

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #523 on: January 22, 2010, 09:56:23 PM »
But you, Rou.  You open with 'pointless arguments are pointless, so I'll move on to ones with a point' which suggests you know this already.  Same with your comment on Kanako and the hey guys calm down insight.
UK's play comes with a good hint of antagonism. It's hard to let points drop when half of her response revolves around telling you you're an idiot.
I'd like to say I was provoked, but the two of us admittedly have something of a love/hate relationship. She and I do have a habit of getting notably argumentative.

you've got more than enough time to try and turn two trains around to a third target if you happen to believe that this third target is a better choice than either.
But she seemed very happy with the Kanako lynch, and not against the Nietz lynch. Why then go elsewhere for such little reason?

As for the lack of argument.  She dropped out because she was having difficulties with that aspect of the game.  I'm going to give her some leniency on her debating skills based on that.
She dropped out because of emotional attachment and pressure. That's somewhat different.

Finally, your argument that her target is town?  Give me the cop report that says you're town, because otherwise, all we have is your word on that and whatever circumstances we have to go with.  And Chaos' utterly baffling actions makes me somewhat uninclined to think textbook responses to his play will prove fruitful.  And without all that, that makes your line kinda up there with UK's "Hey guys, I'm Town!" remarks.
I claim Grolla Seyfarth, Townie Mason. Will that do?

---

Sodium's 'hey I reread, here's a reason to suspect Carth and here's a reason to clear him, and despite making a point against UK I'm not going to vote' is disappoint. AKA thispostsucks

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #524 on: January 22, 2010, 09:58:35 PM »
UK:
I like how you went from linking me with Kanako to Serp.

Links make your case believable. Provide them.

I claim Grolla Seyfarth, Townie Mason. Will that do?

that explains a lot. Any counters? Though honestly, I didn't think you were scum anyway :S

Sodium's 'hey I reread, here's a reason to suspect Carth and here's a reason to clear him, and despite making a point against UK I'm not going to vote' is disappoint. AKA thispostsucks

Isn't Sodium already voting me for terribad reasons?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #525 on: January 22, 2010, 09:59:08 PM »
Day 3 Vote Chart

Serpentarius (0): UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten (3): Roukanken, EvilTom, Kerigis, Arashi/Excal
EvilTom (1): Jam-Kiske
Jam-Kiske (1): Carthrat
Sodium (2): UncertainKitten, Edible
Roukanken (1): Excal

No vote cast: Serp, Zakeri, Alice, Sodium

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You have >29 hours to vote.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #526 on: January 22, 2010, 09:59:58 PM »
And the vote count proves me wrong

Sorry about that, I misremembered. (Hence why links are good :P)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #527 on: January 22, 2010, 10:01:13 PM »
Take a look at this.  What does it usually mean when scum puts another player at L-3, when the train on that confirmed scum had barely even started?

She pretty much followed his lead in calling my posts useless. Unless that's not what you mean.

Everyone has followed his lead in calling your posts useless, so no - not what I meant.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #528 on: January 22, 2010, 10:05:06 PM »
Serp's back, tell a friend. Proxy posting shenanigans will not be necessary.

Carry on, everyone!

« Reply #529 on: January 22, 2010, 10:09:22 PM »
Yeah, I knew about that Edible.  Just...  given the way Chaos played, I'm not going to usually as enough to rule out actions.  However, followed up by someone whose gameplay does make sense making a low percentage claim that's semi verifiable?

I think that's enough for ##Unvote: Rou

Not comfortable voting again until I get a chance to reread Serp's and a few others stuff.  But hopefully I'll get that chance before I leave this evening.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #530 on: January 22, 2010, 10:25:06 PM »
Lots of mod posts on these last two pages.

Kerigis has been activity poked and responded positively.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #531 on: January 22, 2010, 11:04:45 PM »
I don't care about adhom attacks that are used in the process of starting the freaking game, no.

And hey look Rou posts one of the other reasons I thought he was likely town, the teaming up with K4U on day 2 to vote UK made me suspect this a lot when I went back to review after her flip.

@Makai: There seems something pretty tautological about 'he voted her! Perhaps he was trying to get her lynched?!'

Also, I want to ask, why didn't you vote Chaore on day one?

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #532 on: January 22, 2010, 11:17:36 PM »
but the ones where you and Rou/UD are just sniping back and forth?  Utter chaff.  It's just the same three or four points repeated ad nauseum in slightly different ways.
Oh god, yes. I've actually stopped reading the back-and-forth Rou/UD argument because it is basically rehashing the same couple points and is also basically completely retarded. Could you two please cool it?

@Rou, Carth: welp, if there's no counterclaim then Rou's good to go, though given his D2 play with K4U it makes sense for them to be a mason pair.

If anyone else is an actual mason, now is the time to counterclaim. Thanks.

Quote from: Sodium Hypochlorite
Anyone else feel that Carthrat's Kanako vote in Day 1 was also an attempt to start a Kanako wagon?
Um, Carthrat never voted for Kanako D1. That was Serp. Are you even reading the thread at all?

Incidentally, your latest post is still worthless. Try. Again.

##Vote: Sodium Hexafluorogermanate
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #533 on: January 22, 2010, 11:25:48 PM »
EBWOP: I'm blind, disregard. Huh, that's interesting, actually.

Here's the actual Kanako vote post.

His reasoning for voting Kanako at the time makes sense. Kanako was being terrible beyond all recognition. His reference to Chaore at the time seemed to imply more that Chaore was simply playing like an idiot at the time.

Chaore's post immediately after that kind of damns him though: he admits his case on UD was stretching it a bit, and is staying on it only to stay alive. The problem is that BOTH Scum-Carth and Town-Carth would move their votes to him, that is a pathologically dumb statement to make.

Incidentally, ##Unvote. Sorry about that, Sodium.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #534 on: January 22, 2010, 11:44:03 PM »
Alright, I'm back, and there's one big thing I need to draw attention to first:

Quote from: Alice Margatroid
The key issue here is that while Serpentarius is suspicious for trying to start a secondary wagon on a sitting duck target late in the day when the primary wagon is a Scum wagon, on the other hand Kanako is being terrible, providing garbage posts with no content, and always making excuses with promises for actual content later that never winds up manifesting itsself. I'm fairly certain that one of these is Scum, and that they're not BOTH Scum, but I'm not sure which of them is the Scum at the moment. Nietz is higher-priority right now anyway for me.

When I read over this the first time, it didn't bother me, because I figured that Kanako was probably scum, and so Alice was probably right.  But looking at it after Kanako's flip, I've got to say that this looks a lot like lining up lynches.  There's nothing at all to suggest that sort of dependency between my alignment and Kanako's.  If the Kanako case was convincing enough that a townie could consider it valid, then whether Kanako actually ended up flipping scum or not should have no bearing on my townieness.  Scumhunting by flips just doesn't work like that.

The fact that everyone seems to be considering him confirmed only makes this more worrying for me.  Alice is a good enough player to type up walls of completely valid points about how the evidence suggests that other players look like scum, even if he knows that they'll actually flip town.  The only way to catch him as scum is to look not for a scummy mindset, 'cause he'd never be clumsy enough to show that, but to look for scummy tactics, and this is one thing I don't think Alice would do as town.  His eloquence may look pro-town, but the only pro-town action he's been part of is the case against Chaore, and in retrospect, Chaore wasn't going to make it through LyLo anyway.

It looks to me like scum gave up a sacrificial lamb early on in order to let them lead us around by the nose for the rest of the game while they pick us all off.  I really hope this isn't just frustrated paranoia, but I see Alice riding too high for a game that's gone this far south, and that sets my alarm bells ringing a lot louder than the bad play I've seen elsewhere in this game.

##Vote: Alice Margatroid

I really don't expect this lynch to go through while my alignment is still unflipped, and I expect that Alice is going to vote me as he's been waiting all day to do once it's up, but this case really needs to be made.  I'll have time to figure out what I think of the other cases when I get home tonight.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #535 on: January 23, 2010, 12:05:49 AM »
@Serp: Misrep. I'm not "lining up lynches", I was just posting thought process. What exactly about that paragraph is wrong? You are Scummy for trying to derail a Scum wagon onto a now confirmed Townie at a time when derailing was still possible, whereas up until his flip Kanako was Scummy for being useless, not contributing, reporter-style posting, admissions of stating that he voted for someone to just get a vote out there, waffling, shall I go on? Unfortunately, Idiot Town and Idiot Scum are pretty similar. Obviously you two wouldn't BOTH be Scum as it makes no sense for you to attempt to derail a Scum wagon onto ANOTHER Scum.

Incidentally, I'm not sure what to make of your latest post. It's misguided paranoia - you even admit as much. You claim that this case won't proceed to a lynch of me today anyway, why would you do this? I'm not saying that people should be stringing me around as Confirmed - I've found this a bit odd myself, but still, huh?

Perplexingly, this has made me less suspicious of you.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #536 on: January 23, 2010, 12:08:51 AM »
Oddly enough, Serpy's latest post kinda is really weird. But...I'm not willing to drop suspicion of him. Refuge in Audacity seems to even claim Alice from time to time. Basically, it doesn't make sense as either alignment to me, so I'm willing to discard it, though acknowledge the possibility of misrep that Alice mentioned.

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #537 on: January 23, 2010, 01:26:26 AM »
Alright, test finished. Let's see what we have.
Also, while I was writing this, G$TGFDG345 Ninjaz, replacements and claims.
Can I post Munch's "The Scream"?

First the table:
With K4U's flip, we have a Mason or Masons between us, given the setup, I'd probably won't go past it 2... hardly 3.
@Ninjaz: Oh, Rou's claimed. Oh well.
Edible Town, etc.
Hi Excal o/

At Meta discussion...
*sigh* "Lo que pasa es que somos pocos y nos conocemos mucho."
Edible has somewhat of a point.

At UK:

Here are some little things I find a little strange, and I'd like to clarify:
this is terrible from the first line. Bragging much? Dear God, why the hell would you ever point out the Pesco NK like that?
...huh? Overreaction, much?
Can I listen to why is such a line really terrible to you? The rest of his post is bland, yes I agree, but it looks like you're throwing fireworks just for that line.
But why did you need to bring it up in the first place? The idea is you don't do it on purpose, that it's a scum slip.
You were very VERY guilty of this little claim of yours at the final part of Day 2. I'm going to keep my vote on you until you clarify this.

And no, you aren't doing a very good job at pissing me off. Other things did. See above. :P

At Serp:

I do gotta agree with you that the general atmosphere regarding Alice is a little worrysome, (As in, yeah, he could be a really good scum, etc.) However, though, a very important part of your vote is well, meta regarding Alice's speech manner (and appearance?).
And another theory. Much more valid that the previous one you pointed before.

At Rou:

If no counter-claim appears, I will have no idea on why UD was a Mason acting like that.
Aaaaanyways, this...
I want to see posts from Serp, Sodium and possibly Arashi before I decide what to do with my vote. For now UK still seems a solid choice (and I'm uncertain as to whether or not we can really afford to let her live given the last two days...)
And it reeks of Nietz's vote on D2.
People aren't hoops.
The vote is not a ball.

At Carthrat:

I agree what you have against Jam, although the bad thing is that... Nietz pretty much did the same. Not telling that Jam should be spared for that, though. It's just that at this point it makes me a little uneasy.

Powerup punchin'!

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #538 on: January 23, 2010, 01:34:44 AM »
...huh? Overreaction, much?
Can I listen to why is such a line really terrible to you? The rest of his post is bland, yes I agree, but it looks like you're throwing fireworks just for that line.

First thing I noticed in the post. I didn't read the rest of the post at the time I mentioned that. But yes, bragging is a tell. It was that terrible.

You were very VERY guilty of this little claim of yours at the final part of Day 2. I'm going to keep my vote on you until you clarify this.

Show me, please? Links or quotes tend to need to be involved.

And no, you aren't doing a very good job at pissing me off. Other things did. See above.

I use the term loosely ^-^

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #539 on: January 23, 2010, 02:24:56 AM »

You know, I'm about ready to vote myself at this point.

Why do you need to comment on that?

Powerup punchin'!