Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 46731 times)

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #900 on: October 06, 2019, 12:10:12 AM »
> Do we know how Royal Flare works?
> Ooh! I would be honored to try it, Lady Patchouli! That would be a rather nasty surprise for her if pulled out at the right time~
> Without bothering to change where we're looking: "Leave this to me, Kirisame!"
> Try firing a horizontal line spread of arrowheads at Meiling this time, rather than a single line aimed directly at her.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #901 on: October 06, 2019, 12:14:06 AM »
> Do we know how Royal Flare works?
> Ooh! I would be honored to try it, Lady Patchouli! That would be a rather nasty surprise for her if pulled out at the right time~
> Without bothering to change where we're looking: "Leave this to me, Kirisame!"
> Try firing a horizontal line spread of arrowheads at Meiling this time, rather than a single line aimed directly at her.
> Yes!
> "Will you try to charge it, or do you intend on betting that you can cast it without preparation?"
> "Seriously?" Marisa questions.
> You start to fire multiple danmaku in a spread at once.
> Meiling weaves through your former line one last time, before heading towards Alice.
> Alice's two dolls brandish weaponry and head ahead for the gate guard. Your danmaku should reach her right after the dolls do.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #902 on: October 06, 2019, 12:20:54 AM »
> I think charging would be better, just to make sure. We don't need to rush it, I don't think.
> Try beginning to charge Royal Flare, to see if we're actually capable of doing so.
> "Yes! Just run!"
> Take off on pursuit of Meiling. If we can do so (depending on the status of the Royal Flare charge), fire a circle of arrowheads at Meiling, one that is large enough that it would go completely around her if she stood still.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #903 on: October 06, 2019, 12:25:23 AM »
> I think charging would be better, just to make sure. We don't need to rush it, I don't think.
> Try beginning to charge Royal Flare, to see if we're actually capable of doing so.
> "Yes! Just run!"
> Take off on pursuit of Meiling. If we can do so (depending on the status of the Royal Flare charge), fire a circle of arrowheads at Meiling, one that is large enough that it would go completely around her if she stood still.
> You try to charge Royal Flare...
> You do feel energy building up. It feels like Patchouli's...
> Marisa gets on her broom and charges for the gate, a faster pace than the two of you.
> "Come out you guys!" Meiling calls as you fire more of your danmaku, before...
> Using Alice's dolls as footstools to get into the air, not only dodging your spread, but also putting herself above Alice. At least she looks graceful flipping through the air towards the puppeteer...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #904 on: October 06, 2019, 12:27:55 AM »
> It works! Will I know when it's fully charged?
> Continue charging Royal Flare in the background of all other actions.
> Charge (via running or flying) straight for where Meiling is without bothering with danmaku.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #905 on: October 06, 2019, 12:52:14 AM »
> It works! Will I know when it's fully charged?
> Continue charging Royal Flare in the background of all other actions.
> Charge (via running or flying) straight for where Meiling is without bothering with danmaku.
> "I can feel my magic being used. I wonder if I could just cast it... But I think you could do it anytime. Your magic isn't exactly the same, so it might come out a bit differently.
> You charge for Meiling!
> The gate guard comes down on Alice, who seems to have been too late in calling forth more dolls to aid her.
> She quickly gathers her footing again and prepares for you.
> Marisa is almost at the doors.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #906 on: October 06, 2019, 01:01:12 AM »
> How far away from Meiling are we?
> Is Alice now incapacitated?
> Do we have to declare Royal Flare when using it?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #907 on: October 06, 2019, 01:17:46 AM »
> How far away from Meiling are we?
> Is Alice now incapacitated?
> Do we have to declare Royal Flare when using it?
> You're close. You expect a sudden punch to come out... But at least you'd have to get a bit closer or she would need to leap forward first.
> Yes Alice is grounded.
> Well... This might be more of a brawl that just includes danmaku. You probably don't *have* to declare it. But if someone important saw, you might get in serious trouble...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #908 on: October 06, 2019, 01:27:11 AM »
> No guts, no glory! Using whatever speed we've built up, try shoulder tackling Meiling so that we hit our right shoulder into her gut and wrap our arms around her upon impact.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #909 on: October 06, 2019, 01:54:50 AM »
> No guts, no glory! Using whatever speed we've built up, try shoulder tackling Meiling so that we hit our right shoulder into her gut and wrap our arms around her upon impact.
> You keep your momentum and go for a tackle.
> With the same grace she's been keeping, and now speed on top of it Meiling sidesteps, grabbing hold of you.
> With a quick spin, she launches you towards Marisa with even more speed on top of what you were carrying.
> "Catch this Marisa!" The redhead calls out, getting Marisa's attention.

> You are currently in the air, going faster than you're able to stop and heading on a collision course for Marisa. Well, at least you aren't spinning...
> You think you can notice something below Marisa, but have no time to make it out.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #910 on: October 06, 2019, 01:58:24 AM »
> Veer to the left!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #911 on: October 06, 2019, 02:08:11 AM »
> Veer to the left!
> You start to steer yourself. Perhaps it would've been better to veer towards the right, as Marisa slows down..
> Though either direction you would've tried, it seems you would've at least clipped her. Your speed does not give you much distance away from your target, and you crash into Marisa.
> ...
> Actually, she catches you pretty decently. Enough to not knock her off the broom at least.
> "Jaooooo!" You hear someone shout below you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #912 on: October 06, 2019, 02:09:08 AM »
> "Throw me at her!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #913 on: October 06, 2019, 03:13:52 AM »
> "Throw me at her!"
> "Nn, why are you the boss now?" Marisa does her best, sending you back the direction you came, though much much slower. Well... she is only human...
> You see that Meiling was still in the same spot, but is now heading towards you and Marisa.
> Meanwhile, you hear something else impact behind you at Marisa's spot, followed by the witch grunting.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #914 on: October 06, 2019, 03:15:36 AM »
> Put our open hands out toward Meiling.
> "Royal Flare!"
> Fire off Royal Flare at whatever charge level it's at. If it can be aimed at all, aim it at Meiling.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #915 on: October 06, 2019, 03:48:55 AM »
> Put our open hands out toward Meiling.
> "Royal Flare!"
> Fire off Royal Flare at whatever charge level it's at. If it can be aimed at all, aim it at Meiling.
> You fire as you fly!
> Meiling reacts by closing her eyes and moving her arms around towards you, as if trying to sort through clothes?
> "Don't overwhelm yourself. I don't want to learn how it feels for you to pass out. Also make sure to not look direct-"
> The magic quickly begins to grow in brightness, becoming blindingly radiant in mere seconds!
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #916 on: October 06, 2019, 03:54:43 AM »
> Close our eyes!
> While Royal Flare is going off, use our energy sense to locate Meiling and keep track of her movement.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #917 on: October 06, 2019, 04:00:33 AM »
> Close our eyes!
> While Royal Flare is going off, use our energy sense to locate Meiling and keep track of her movement.
> You close your eyes.
> There might be too much energy to tell. And it doesn't seem like Meiling is using much of hers.
> "That's so briiight!"
> "I think we got Marisa, at least?"
> "I wanted to do our dive kick!" You hear voices behind you.
> You can feel the energy of the Royal Flare dissipating...

> Through the midst of the chaos, there's the sound of a door opening.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #918 on: October 06, 2019, 06:37:05 AM »
> You close your eyes.
> There might be too much energy to tell. And it doesn't seem like Meiling is using much of hers.
> "That's so briiight!"
> "I think we got Marisa, at least?"
> "I wanted to do our dive kick!" You hear voices behind you.
> You can feel the energy of the Royal Flare dissipating...

> Through the midst of the chaos, there's the sound of a door opening.
>_

> Things are quickly escalating :wat:
... 


> Once Brightness and "Power Surge are Bearable, Open Eyes and and Energies to Syncronize our Movements  to not get sorrounded or anticipated.


[/size][size=78%]> In any case start out being ready for a Quick Danmaku Exchange and Dodging from both behind while Speedily Disengaging Quickly Disengage and Strafing  to the side, diagonally  backwards getting closer, but not too much,  to Marisa in order to relieve her from the mysterious attackers while keeping an eye and ear in case out , those" Three Voices" or Who is coming out of the Door" to prevent surprises like Marisa's. [/size]


> If we are blocked off or anticipated, or we sense they are going to , interrupt movement and adapt it to a swerve and  for a quick counter-attacking by danmaku and dodging.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #919 on: October 06, 2019, 11:28:04 AM »
> I...think that might have worked?
> Let's not be too hasty in our aggression, now. We only fought Meiling because it was requested we do so.
> Do take the time to open our eyes and look around to get a sense of what's going on, though.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #920 on: October 06, 2019, 01:51:21 PM »
> Things are quickly escalating :wat:
... 


> Once Brightness and "Power Surge are Bearable, Open Eyes and and Energies to Syncronize our Movements  to not get sorrounded or anticipated.


[/size][size=78%]> In any case start out being ready for a Quick Danmaku Exchange and Dodging from both behind while Speedily Disengaging Quickly Disengage and Strafing  to the side, diagonally  backwards getting closer, but not too much,  to Marisa in order to relieve her from the mysterious attackers while keeping an eye and ear in case out , those" Three Voices" or Who is coming out of the Door" to prevent surprises like Marisa's. [/size]


> If we are blocked off or anticipated, or we sense they are going to , interrupt movement and adapt it to a swerve and  for a quick counter-attacking by danmaku and dodging.
> I...think that might have worked?
> Let's not be too hasty in our aggression, now. We only fought Meiling because it was requested we do so.
> Do take the time to open our eyes and look around to get a sense of what's going on, though.
> You focus on trying to collect what is happening first...
> You feel pretty drained, first off... Most of your magic is gone.
> The Royal Flare... seems to have been absorbed by something? There's a large whirlpool in front of the gate guard, but you don't feel the Royal Flare's energy in it...
> There are some fairies on top of Marisa, who is now grounded behind you. One of the fairies is standing at a distance from Marisa, however, and is closer to the door.
> The door... is open, and Sakuya is present...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #921 on: October 06, 2019, 01:55:32 PM »
> Does Meiling look phased at all?
> Look at Sakuya specifically and frown.
> "Oh, you have got to be kidding me."
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 02:09:52 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #922 on: October 06, 2019, 02:13:59 PM »
> Does Meiling look phased at all?
> Look at Sakuya specifically and frown.
> "Oh, you have got to be kidding me."
> The Gate guard doesn't look touched at all...
> "What's happening here?" Sakuya questions.
> "Eh? T-there's people that we have to stop from barging in." The fairy nearest to Sakuya states.
> Meiling seems to ignore the question, continuing her movements.
> The whirlpool begins to form a large sphere of energy.
> "What now? Did she get hit?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #923 on: October 06, 2019, 02:18:07 PM »
> Not at all. I think she absorbed the whole thing.
> Lower ourselves to the ground.
> "I give up. You win. I'll leave."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #924 on: October 06, 2019, 02:49:10 PM »
> Not at all. I think she absorbed the whole thing.
> Lower ourselves to the ground.
> "I give up. You win. I'll leave."
> "What? How?"
> "So you were planning something suspicious?" Meiling brings the energy in to herself.
> "Leave? What is the meaning of this?"
> "Well, its kinda like she said." Meiling points to the fairy. "I found them suspicious, and when I expressed such and that I can't let them through, they rushed the doors."
> "What kind of fairy packs that much punch?" Marisa groans.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #925 on: October 06, 2019, 02:54:33 PM »
> My apologies, I have no idea. I am just as surprised as you are.
> "The Young Mistress forbid me return home if I could not defeat Meiling. I am demonstrably unable to do so, even with trying multiple surprise attacks. That last one took everything I had, and it accomplished absolutely nothing."
> Turn around.
> "So I'm leaving."
> Begin walking away from the mansion.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 03:21:31 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #926 on: October 06, 2019, 04:14:51 PM »
> My apologies, I have no idea. I am just as surprised as you are.
> "The Young Mistress forbid me return home if I could not defeat Meiling. I am demonstrably unable to do so, even with trying multiple surprise attacks. That last one took everything I had, and it accomplished absolutely nothing."
> Turn around.
> "So I'm leaving."
> Begin walking away from the mansion.
> "Huh? Flan-I mean, the young mistress did?" Meiling questions.
> "You stopped all three of them?" Sakuya asks. "That is quite the step up from your usual behavior."
> The maid immediately appears in front of you.
> "Explain what's going on. Why are Marisa and Alice with you, and why is Meiling actually doing her job well?"
> Everyone else seems to be frozen...

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #927 on: October 06, 2019, 04:18:56 PM »
> Frown and throw up our hands.
> "Can I not just leave in peace? Why is everyone in this bloody house so obsessed with demonstrating how superior to me they are?!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #928 on: October 06, 2019, 04:23:59 PM »
> Frown and throw up our hands.
> "Can I not just leave in peace? Why is everyone in this bloody house so obsessed with demonstrating how superior to me they are?!"
> "I'm asking for a reason to this madness. I don't understand a bit of what's going on."
> "Why are we leaving, Koa? We live there."
>_
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 04:27:38 PM by Neovereign »

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #929 on: October 06, 2019, 04:30:15 PM »
> "Meiling would not let me in if I could not defeat her. I asked if the Young Mistress put her up to it, because the Young Mistress wants to see me get stronger for some reason, and she implied it was. So I tried and failed miserably, and I don't want to be here anymore if this is going to be my life now."
> Wave a hand dismissively while saying the next part.
> "Kirisame and Margatroid are unrelated, they are here to do some magical research with Lady Patchouli, who I have with me."
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 04:33:04 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"