Author Topic: RNG And Waifus Thread XXX: Now with even more waifus and Bride dresses !  (Read 105417 times)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Ah, I might be.  Gonna TRY to get a hold of an Ars Paulina from Indigo's place but if I get one early enough I can probably run stuff later on, sure.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
~sigh~

Awoken Meimei ate my Awoken Orochi active, so I couldn't use it on Zeus Olympios to give some breathing room.

She's dumb and I could probably use Sherospada instead of Ammy for a long duration barrier and defense reduction. Or inherit GZL to someone. (Rip RCV though)

Shame, though. Lifive is a god and I could have torn his 8 million HP to pieces.

Highlights include fighting Sopdet and Fenrir's damage being listed at 60,000 before God Killer, stalling for ten turns on a fire shieldra, Grisar trying to cancel my one turn of Jammer skyfalls (like why?) and not getting Zhou Yu.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 12:30:31 AM by The Greatest Dog »

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Cute as she is, it's probably best not to spend 200 grand on LINKA.

Hmm... TBH, I was going to get LINKA because GC more than anything else, and there's not much that can stop that obsession, unfortunately...

Also, OEs while nice, really want either TPAs or rows to pair with them for maximum effectiveness, especially since I don't believe any of those monsters there actively enhance light on their own.

Well, the OEs were almost purely for Silk. I mean, assuming I'm using a Alcyone Helper, I get a 10x Mass Attack for every 5-light-orb match, and with Silk's AS, that then gets multiplied by... 3ish? So I get a 30x Mass Attack using the three monsters in question. Then, if I...

Dang. I forgot to add something with TPA to that team. I see the point, now.

Finally, if you're not running a fire team, you might consider docking Silk onto someone as an Assistant instead.  Verche comes to mind if you get a hold of one or have one now.

Well, since I need something with TPA, I could toss Silk onto whatever TPA monster I choose. If you couldn't tell, I like my OEs, so a monster that multiplies your damage based on your Lt/Fr/Heal OEs is definitely worth noticing. That was the idea, anyway. Hopefully, I can find a TPA monster that also has more than 2 OEs, so I can squeeze a bit more out of Silk.

I don't believe any of those monsters there actively enhance light on their own.

Explain, please? I probably misunderstood that statement. LINKA has a 120% OE for Light alone, and then there are the others, who combined have a 240% OE for Light.
Is this another calculation thing that I'm misinformed on? Considering I thought that Red. Awakenings subtracted 10% damage instead of 5%, I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong here, too.

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

commandercool

• alter cool
Orb Enhance teams typically want an enhancement active as well because OE awakenings only work on skyfall orbs, not orbchanges. When you orbchange into your colir it won't be enhanced unless the original was, and often you need them to be.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Hmm... TBH, I was going to get LINKA because GC more than anything else, and there's not much that can stop that obsession, unfortunately...
Explain, please? I probably misunderstood that statement. LINKA has a 120% OE for Light alone, and then there are the others, who combined have a 240% OE for Light.
Is this another calculation thing that I'm misinformed on? Considering I thought that Red. Awakenings subtracted 10% damage instead of 5%, I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong here, too.

OEs actually work like this:

Each OE makes it so that enhanced have 20% more chance to drop, and add a 5% multiplier to it, so say Linka`s 6 OEs, they would guarantee Enhanced Light Orb Skyfall and make each carry 30% additional damage if i`m not wrong.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Orb Enhance teams typically want an enhancement active as well because OE awakenings only work on skyfall orbs, not orbchanges. When you orbchange into your colir it won't be enhanced unless the original was, and often you need them to be.

Hmm... The only monster that comes to mind here is Ars Nova. In a previous skill rotation, I just used a Mystic Mask, but now it's going to be a pain... Only the Light and Dark Grimoires are REM-only :V

OEs actually work like this:

Each OE makes it so that enhanced have 20% more chance to drop, and add a 5% multiplier to it, so say Linka`s 6 OEs, they would guarantee Enhanced Light Orb Skyfall and make each carry 30% additional damage if i`m not wrong.

Cool. So I was correct on the drop rate, just not the damage multiplier.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
A farmable solution and pretty nice one that i can think of is Athena.

She has an AS that enhances all Light and Wood Orbs in the field.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Athena is pretty low maintenance. 5 CD means she can inherit virtually anything and make it work if you need something more than just "orb enhance".

Same with Takeminakata, who is very easy to farm and will add much more HP and RCV instead of Athena's massive ATK.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

Awoken Liu Bei is a leader...

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Jq1790

Re: light OE active-skill farmables

I feel like an idiot now.

She's even gonna be in the Descended Challenge so one could skill her up and plus-farm all in one go.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 02:17:16 AM by Jq1790 »

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Re: light OE active-skill farmables

I feel like an idiot now.

She's even gonna be in the Descended Challenge so one could skill her up and plus-farm all in one go.

Well, there's my solution. 35% gravity with a full Light Enhancer? Yes, please. When does the Challenge start?

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
tbh, as long as you have one OE orb in each of your light combos, the multiplier will be really decent if you have enough light OE awakenings.

I wouldn't go out of the way to put an orb enhancer (might as well just use a light enhance or something)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Well, there's my solution. 35% gravity with a full Light Enhancer? Yes, please. When does the Challenge start?

Hera-Sowilo ult is 10% gravity with light/dark enhance but yeah.

Jq1790

Honestly I much prefer the un-ult'd one's AS.  That shield/enhance combo is far better than some lame 10%(mostly worthless) gravity and a dual enhance.  Oh well.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Honestly I much prefer the un-ult'd one's AS.  That shield/enhance combo is far better than some lame 10%(mostly worthless) gravity and a dual enhance.  Oh well.

But the ult one has 3 light rows. I'll take the awakenings thanks

Jq1790

Oh no, I know the ult one is better to have.  I just hate the AS.  (I mean, I knew it was going to be like that [because of the way the others went] and was dreading it and the rest of her is REALLY FREAKING GOOD I agree, but still.  Shoulda been like with the Zeuses and left well enough alone for some of em I feel.)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 03:35:33 AM by Jq1790 »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Oh no, I know the ult one is better to have.  I just hate the AS.

The AS could be better, I agree, but Light has no shortage of good shields.

yomichiyu

• party up in here
So like, I did a comparison between the Challenge Descended with their regular counterpart. Since the challenges got those attributes enhances, GH also buffed up the difficulty of the dungeons (more hp and dmg).

Granted, it probably won't affect all (or most) of you but it might be useful information just in case :V

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
So i thought, maybe i should try something different....

And.....

Stalling on Sonia Gran is fun !
Tanking a Flame Emperor is also fun !
Getting a Shypy is even more enjoyable !

BTW, how much damage does Flame Emperor deal ?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
I originally wanted to save stones but the Murakore was too tempting to pass up.

1) Napoleon (6* Fire Gala exclusive)
2) Radious (trash)
3) Claymore (MP)
4) Oda Nobunaga (6* Dark Gala exclusive)

Murakore OP.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
BTW, how much damage does Flame Emperor deal ?
Usually is 82k, for this iteration is 123k.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
Usually is 82k, for this iteration is 123k.

Oh, so i can tank that version too even without the 1.5* to stats.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10

I saw that Wadatsumi was Water Enhanced, but I didn't feel like using Water.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock

I saw that Wadatsumi was Water Enhanced, but I didn't feel like using Water.
That's cheating tho :V

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Hey, does anyone know when the June Bride REM hits NA? I rolled three times on JP, but it wasn't enough. I need more girls in cute dresses.

Jq1790

Nobody knows yet.  I'm guessing after Academy.

yomichiyu

• party up in here

I figured I'd give a water team a try since it was water enhanced. Not too bad for a first time, although my dilemma later on would be to figure out what to do with I&I and Gabriel once I fully evolve them :V

Jq1790

I&I is a pretty decent Karin sub, for one, and thanks to her heart activation you can use Gabriel with her too, though since you have Andromeda he's really not necessary there.  (though he could pair with Karin to make a board like what Ryune does, only with the hearts enhanced)

i have successfully retaken the time-sea from the false user

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Nobody knows yet.  I'm guessing after Academy.
I remember the beach collab was hilariously rushed out when it was released last year, even preceding the mp store update, so I don't not see it happening again.
I wonder if that means Miru is coming to us sooner than I think...
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour