Author Topic: Immortal Quest - "Death" is a Slap on the Wrist!  (Read 63310 times)

Re: Immortal Quest - "Death" is a Slap on the Wrist!
« Reply #210 on: February 15, 2015, 03:20:21 AM »
>Wait, we still need to get some information about Medicine, Youmu and Yuyuko from Sakuya.
>Don't leave the SDM just yet, let's head upstairs.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #211 on: February 15, 2015, 03:48:09 AM »
>Wait, we still need to get some information about Medicine, Youmu and Yuyuko from Sakuya.
>You remember that you need to go seek out Sakuya before you leave.

>Don't leave the SDM just yet, let's head upstairs.
>You leave the storage room with Kaguya in tow, while carefully tucking the bottle of mercury into one of your pockets.
>OBTAINED:
  >Bottle of mercury
  >>A bottle filled with mercury, a toxic liquid metal. It's one of the ingredients required to make the Hourai Elixir.

>As you emerge, you scan for a route that leads both out of the library and upstairs, there are none readily apparent.
>"I take it you found what you were looking for?" you hear Koakuma say, as she walks over to lock the door.
>_

« Reply #212 on: February 15, 2015, 04:05:30 AM »
>"Yes, I got it. Thanks again for helping. Ah, could you point me to where upstairs is? I would just like to ask the chief maid, Sakuya, something."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #213 on: February 15, 2015, 05:34:15 AM »
>"Yes, I got it. Thanks again for helping. Ah, could you point me to where upstairs is? I would just like to ask the chief maid, Sakuya, something."
>"You're welcome." Koakuma replies, "And getting upstairs is simple, just follow the wall of the library in that direction" she points to her right, "until you reach a door. Behind that door is a hallway. The stairs will be on the left of the hall."
>_

« Reply #214 on: February 15, 2015, 06:15:35 AM »
>"Thanks once more."
>Follow her directions and let's make our way to the door.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #215 on: February 15, 2015, 06:30:09 AM »
>"Thanks once more."
>Follow her directions and let's make our way to the door.
>The two of you follow the wall of the library in the direction Koakuma indicated and, just like Koakuma said, you eventually arrive at a door.
>_

« Reply #216 on: February 15, 2015, 07:01:01 AM »
>Open the door and proceed in the hallway.
>Look around the hallway.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #217 on: February 15, 2015, 09:57:42 AM »
>Be surprised the Princess isn't already whining and complaining.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #218 on: February 15, 2015, 05:11:15 PM »
>Open the door and proceed in the hallway.
>Look around the hallway.
>You proceed through the door.
>The hallway is a long corridor, on the left side, you see stairs leading up. There are a few vases propped up on pedestals on the right side of the hall. A group of fairy maids are busily sweeping and dusting the hall, cleansing it of impurities.

>Be surprised the Princess isn't already whining and complaining.
>You're amazed that Kaguya has been so well behaved since you arrived here. However, you don't expect this "peace" to last for long.
>_

« Reply #219 on: February 16, 2015, 04:31:37 AM »
>Let's head upstairs.
>Look around once upstairs.
>Glance at Kaguya and see how bored she is.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #220 on: February 16, 2015, 09:11:26 PM »
>Let's head upstairs.
>You walk up the stairs.

>Look around once upstairs.
>You arrive in another, shorter hallway. The hallway is lined with 3 parallel sets of doors, two doors, the farthest one on the right, and the central one on the left, are open, and fairy maids are sporadically streaming in and out of them. The hall intersects with another, perpendicular hallway at the end.

>Glance at Kaguya and see how bored she is.
>She looks a little bored, but not too bad.
>_

« Reply #221 on: February 17, 2015, 05:35:17 AM »
>Ask a fairy maid where Remilia's room might be. "Hello, I'm a bit lost here. Could you please tell me where to find your mistress' room?"
>To Kaguya, "You know the maid and the vampire, right? And also the half-phantom along with the ghost? Could you tell me any information about them?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #222 on: February 17, 2015, 06:35:55 AM »
>Ask a fairy maid where Remilia's room might be. "Hello, I'm a bit lost here. Could you please tell me where to find your mistress' room?"
>You ask the closest fairy maid.
>"Wha-?!" says the fairy maid, a bit startled from the unexpected question. It takes her a few seconds to realize what you said. "Oh, the mistress' room! Go to the end of the hall, take a right, and it's the second door on the left, but I don't know why you'd want to go there. The mistress isn't in there right now. She's on the balcony."

>To Kaguya, "You know the maid and the vampire, right? And also the half-phantom along with the ghost? Could you tell me any information about them?"
>"Yeah, I know them." Kaguya replies "I know that the maid is a time manipulating knife nut, and that her vampire mistress can conjure a rather painful spear, and that the half ghost is a sword nut, and that the ghost is a bit... odd... but you probably already know that after I sent them to assassinate you after the Imperishable Night Incident..."
>An evil smirk draws itself across her face.
>_

« Reply #223 on: February 17, 2015, 10:48:34 AM »
>To the fairy maid, "Would you know where your chief maid is, then?"
>To Kaguya, "Any other information besides your useless, obvious stuff?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #224 on: February 17, 2015, 04:33:16 PM »
>To the fairy maid, "Would you know where your chief maid is, then?"
>"Certainly!" the fairy maid replies, "She's with the mistress."

>To Kaguya, "Any other information besides your useless, obvious stuff?"
>"Nope..." Kaguya answers.
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #225 on: February 17, 2015, 04:50:19 PM »
>"Please show us the way to the balcony."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #226 on: February 17, 2015, 04:57:29 PM »
>"Please show us the way to the balcony."
>"Okay." the fairy maid responds before cheerfully pointing towards the end of the hall, "It's that way!"
>_

« Reply #227 on: February 18, 2015, 05:46:49 AM »
>Go towards the end of the hall and make our way to the balcony.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #228 on: February 18, 2015, 02:16:07 PM »
>Go towards the end of the hall and make our way to the balcony.
>You head to the end of the hall and reach the perpendicular hallway.
>Initially, you are confused, as the fairy maid was rather ambiguous about which way to turn. However, after glancing to the left, you, fortunately, witness another fairy maid exit a large door at the end of this new hallway, behind it you catch a glimpse of what appears to be a balcony.
>You make your way over to the door and go through. You are now standing on a shaded balcony. To your right you see a small table, sitting at it is a blue-haired girl with large, bat-like wings that you recognize as the vampire from the Imperishable Night Incident. Standing next to her is Sakuya.
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2015, 05:42:20 PM »
>"At last we meet again, Remilia Scarlet!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2015, 11:49:07 PM »
>"At last we meet again, Remilia Scarlet!"
>"Hmm?" the vampire says as she turns towards the sound of your voice, subtly surprised, "Oh, well look who it is. Mokou, isn't it? I certainly haven't seen you since that little 'trial of guts' thing that Kaguya sent us on after the Imperishable Night Incident." she notices Kaguya, "And speak of the devil... Wait. Hang on a moment. Why is she here? The two of you are enemies are you not?"
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #231 on: February 19, 2015, 12:07:44 AM »
>"Hm? Why would you say that?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #232 on: February 19, 2015, 04:16:43 AM »
>"Hm? Why would you say that?"
>"Well, Kaguya did send Sakuya and I, along with several other people, to assassinate you..." Remilia replies.
>_

« Reply #233 on: February 19, 2015, 05:45:24 AM »
>"Ah? Well, let's not mind that right now.  We're in an urgent situation and would like to ask you, or more specifically, Sakuya, for some information."
>"Firstly, we were attacked by a mysterious person. We suspect this person to have relations towards Medicine Melancholy. Would you have information on Medicine at all?"
>"Secondly, we would like to hear some more information about Youmu Konpaku and Yuyuko Saigyouji, and where we may find them."
>Pause for a bit to make sure they got all that. Ponder the possibility of recruiting either Sakuya or Remilia into our group.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #234 on: February 19, 2015, 02:58:36 PM »
>"Ah? Well, let's not mind that right now.  We're in an urgent situation and would like to ask you, or more specifically, Sakuya, for some information."
>"Really, now?" says Remilia, "What would you like to ask us?"

>"Firstly, we were attacked by a mysterious person. We suspect this person to have relations towards Medicine Melancholy. Would you have information on Medicine at all?"
>"Sakuya, you've encountered Medicine before, isn't that right?" Remilia asks
>"Ah, Medicine. Yes, I remember her." Sakuya began, "She attacked me, as well as several other people, during the Flower Bloom Incident when I was passing by Nameless Hill. I'd advise caution if you're trying to seek her out. That doll absolutely hates humans. She hates them more than any other youkai I've met..."

>"Secondly, we would like to hear some more information about Youmu Konpaku and Yuyuko Saigyouji, and where we may find them."
>"Oh, them?" says Remilia, "The easiest way to find them would be to enter Hakugyokurou, in the Netherworld. However, the only problem with that plan is that neither of you can enter the Netherworld, since it's equivalent to dying, something neither of you are capable of."
>"You would be better off trying to catch Youmu when she leaves the Netherworld," Sakuya added, "She leaves quite often, in fact, likely to restock Hakugyokurou's larder. I run into her near the outskirts of the Human Village from time to time when I'm sent outside the mansion on errands."

>Pause for a bit to make sure they got all that. Ponder the possibility of recruiting either Sakuya or Remilia into our group.
>It looks like they got what you said.
>While either of them would be a great help to you and Kaguya's cause, you're unsure if they'd be willing to become that involved in your affairs.
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #235 on: February 19, 2015, 05:01:04 PM »
>Do we have a container for the mermaid blood?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2015, 10:14:43 PM »
>Do we have a container for the mermaid blood?
>You do not.
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #237 on: February 20, 2015, 02:03:33 AM »
>"What can you tell us about your mermaid?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #238 on: February 20, 2015, 04:59:29 AM »
>"What can you tell us about your mermaid?"
>"Our mermaid?" Remilia asks, a bit puzzled.
>"Oh, I think I know who they're talking about," says Sakuya, "remember, I told you about her after the whole Youkai Rebellion Incident that happened almost a year ago. What was her name... it started with a 'W'...  ...Waggysaggy? It was something like that..."
>"Oh, yes! Now I remember..." Remilia replies.
>Sakuya turns to address you, "Anyway, she lives in the lake outside the mansion. We didn't even know she existed until the Youkai Rebellion Incident, and we've barely seen her since then. She rarely ever comes to the surface... Why are you asking about her?"
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #239 on: February 20, 2015, 05:08:16 AM »
>"One of the things Eirin asked for is a sample of mermaid blood, and apparently she's the only mermaid in Gensokyo."