Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition  (Read 222549 times)

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition
« Reply #840 on: September 02, 2015, 01:16:12 AM »
When you still come back to this board....
QFT

The nova of the ocean of the cleverness

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition
« Reply #841 on: September 02, 2015, 01:20:22 AM »
OK, this may be more addicted to the FORUM, but I'm trying to make this signature not look ugly.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
  • Attributes and weaknesses are the same.
« Reply #842 on: September 02, 2015, 01:18:52 PM »
I cannot look at time or knives without thinking of Sakuya.
I cannot associate with anything Chinese without thinking of Meiling.
Whenever I lock myself in my room and read, I cannot help but think of Patchouli.  I even like to refer to myself as a "locked girl" due to my being anti-social.
Whenever my best friend visits me, I think of Marisa.  Especially when he asks me to loan him movies, I think of Marisa when she "borrows" books from Patchouli.
I cannot use the words "graze" or "lunatic" without thinking of Touhou.
Sakuya has both reminded me of and expanded upon my maid fetish.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:22:07 PM by Boomer »
I just know what I know...

Lollipop

• stay woke
  • literally and figuratively dying
« Reply #843 on: September 02, 2015, 09:41:19 PM »
When you name your pokemon after touhou characters
Touhou 1CCS:
Hard: LLS, EoSD(NB), PCB(NB), IN, MoF, TD, DDC(NB), LoLK
Lunatic: EoSD, PCB, DDC, LoLK
Extra: LLS, EoSD, PCB(Extra&Phantasm), IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK
Current Focus: 1cc SA Hard, or an Extra

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #844 on: September 02, 2015, 11:52:34 PM »
During physical education class, my teacher was yelling at us to be more responsive. I couldn't resist adding "to prayers", earning a lot of strange looks.
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #845 on: September 03, 2015, 03:41:34 AM »
There was a massive rainstorm today, and I could not help but think of the rain drops as danmaku; especially when my brother made a joke about trying to dodge them.

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #846 on: September 03, 2015, 03:48:57 AM »
When you are positively feminist.

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #847 on: September 03, 2015, 04:07:46 AM »
I had udon for lunch. I spent half the time poking through it trying to find a certain moon rabbit.

Yeah, the joke is overused but it happened.
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

« Reply #848 on: September 05, 2015, 01:21:56 AM »
You are going to Japan and you hope that you may meet ZUN even touhght that is a event nearly impossibile to happen

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
  • I don't give a damn about rules...
« Reply #849 on: September 05, 2015, 07:44:41 AM »
Our teacher asked us to write an essay about our favorite games. (Like chess, cricket, etc)

One of my best friend wrote about Touhou. Complete with difficulty modes, the definition of grazing, number of stages per game, weird but awesome abilities of characters, spellcards, how he got into Touhou and saying that the bullets of the game AKA Danmaku are actually not that harmful. Now waiting for results...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 10:11:42 AM by Hannibal_Kills »

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #850 on: September 05, 2015, 04:38:13 PM »
For my Interactive Multimedia I class, we have two projects. First is to use Interactive multimedia to teach about interactive multimedia. Second project's subject?

"Anything".

...You know you're addicted to Touhou when you are seriously considering making that second project's subject the Touhou Project series...
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
« Reply #851 on: September 05, 2015, 08:15:56 PM »
That's funny, in my literature class I had a paper that was to tell my teacher about anything. No points for guessing what I told her about.

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #852 on: September 06, 2015, 02:53:45 AM »
My best friend visited today so that we could watch anime together, and I could make a Touhou reference at just about every moment.  It's just too easy!

PK

• Border of Whatever
« Reply #853 on: September 06, 2015, 04:07:27 PM »
When you buy Stephen King's Black House and after reading the short preview you think the child-eating monster has to be Rumia's relative. This is also because in italian the title is officially translated as "La casa del buio", that in reverse-translated english would literally be "The House of Darkness".

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #854 on: September 07, 2015, 12:40:03 AM »
When you spend a lot of your free time downloading Touhou based images to use as your desktop background or just for the sake of having those images.  I have no use for most of the images that I personally have.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #855 on: September 08, 2015, 01:14:57 AM »
In one word... THIS.

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #856 on: September 09, 2015, 09:31:38 AM »
When you wake up and the first thing you think is "IT's CIRNO DAY!"

Happy Cirno Day. At least, at my end.

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #857 on: September 09, 2015, 09:36:35 AM »
If July 4th isn't Clownpiece Day on Pixiv, I will be disappointed. xP

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #858 on: September 09, 2015, 01:53:42 PM »

Drew this when I was bored.
I know someone from this forum did a similar thing one day...

The nova of the ocean of the cleverness

« Reply #859 on: September 09, 2015, 07:11:00 PM »
When you free-write in English class, you randomly start writing about a dream about Yukari after a paragraph of other stuff.

When you just realize your math period is actually on period ⑨.

(not sure if someone has posted this already) When you act as if the people in school are danmaku bullets.

« Reply #860 on: September 09, 2015, 07:30:48 PM »
So my father loves watching ghost hunter shows on TV.  He's watching one and it mentions haunting at the Culinary Institute.  He asks if it's a hungry ghost?  I yell from the other room, "Who, Yuyuko?"

Shadow1176

• Garden of Death
  • Reaper
« Reply #861 on: September 09, 2015, 07:49:49 PM »
I wore all blue today and carried my Cirno doll on the outside of my backpack for the whole school day. i also played Cirno's Perfect Math Class, wrote a two small stories for the day, and made a Walfas picture.

That time, is breakfast time!
My Fanfiction Profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2752493/Shadow1176
My Deviantart Account: http://shadow1176.deviantart.com/

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #862 on: September 09, 2015, 09:38:38 PM »
Today in my visual arts class, each student was given a piece a fabric and we were told that we could draw *anything* so that the teacher could get an idea as to what our styles are.  The first thing that came to mind for me was to draw something Touhou related (I opted for Sakuya, naturally).

« Reply #863 on: September 11, 2015, 11:13:02 PM »
This is kind of more related to Danmaku in general but since Touhou was the first one...
When play Soldat as if you could actually weave through and stream aside bullets... which seems actually posible

26/9/2015 EDIT: Correction to self: Touhou was the first one i played
A little late to reply but ehh
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 04:28:19 AM by BlazervaniaX »

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #864 on: September 13, 2015, 01:48:55 AM »
I'm playing through the original Diablo for the first time, and I get to a floor with a bunch of enemies that fire lightning bolts. There were a whole bunch of them in this one area on the other side of a lava river, and as I'm navigating past them I end up evading their shots like how I stream bullets in Touhou, even managing a cutback at one point. :V
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

« Reply #865 on: September 16, 2015, 11:35:10 PM »
When you are doing some chemistry homework and have the urge to draw Utsuho beside the Reference Table for symbols used in nuclear fusion.

Kaisou

• RuhBAYOMbee
  • YEET!!!! *throws pollen puff*
« Reply #866 on: September 18, 2015, 06:47:30 PM »
I've been on the fence for voting Alice Margatroid for Smash. It's all because I really, REALLY like her playstyle in the fighting games. It's probably never gonna happen though so :/
Hi. Might put something new here but idk.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #867 on: September 19, 2015, 03:27:03 PM »
This is kind of more related to Danmaku in general but since Touhou was the first one...

> Actually, Touhou wasn't the first one...

The first one was a game called Batsugun. The developers went under but reformed as Cave Co. LTD, releasing one of the other more well known bullet hells to this day, the DonPachi series...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:28:37 PM by Cybeast710 »

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #868 on: September 20, 2015, 12:31:22 AM »
When you realize one of your female classmates has perfect Byakuren hair.

Seriously, because it was a free dress day, she dyed part of her long wavy brown hair purple. I had to resist yelling "HIJIRI!" at her.

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
« Reply #869 on: September 21, 2015, 12:08:30 AM »
The next time you feel like making a Touhou reference, please don't resist.