Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition  (Read 222503 times)

Colticide

• Awoo!~
Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition
« Reply #660 on: December 28, 2014, 07:55:56 AM »
EDIT: And after posting this, i have no idea what the hell made me inmediately search for an Ace Combat cross with Touhou :V

But it's still a thing isn't it, I don't even understand that relation of the two. BTW, World of Tank's x touhou is also real.
Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl English Patch
I run a crappy YouTube channel, check it out if you wish~

When you play Smash 4, and you hear Kirby's Up+Special as "Heer-up-ze!"

Colticide

• Awoo!~
When you decided to dust off your copy of FF5 and play it, then decide to go look for some artwork people have done and you run into a Touhou themed Exdeath Battle picture. No matter how far you run... you can't escape touhou once your in.
Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl English Patch
I run a crappy YouTube channel, check it out if you wish~

Justin

• Grand High Poobah
  • what is life
When you're fighting Mom's Heart in Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and you convince yourself that you can definately graze those bullets
Current Goals (BC I guess this is a thing):
1CC all 2hu on normal: All clear!
1CC all 2hu on hard: LLS, EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF
Clear all extras: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA
SA Hard Mode is kicking my butt ;-;

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
When you subconsciously hum a theme. Extra points if it's from a fangame.

foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
When you get hired to animate for One Minute Melee and instantly get to work on a matchup involving a Touhou character.

When you watch Wreck-It Ralph and the first thing you think of when
Spoiler:
Vanellope tells of how she was never meant to be in the game
is Rin Satsuki.

EDIT: Also, grazing in arcade shooters and getting looks from others. And occasionally moving into the nonexistent PoC when there are items on-screen.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 05:17:00 AM by aUsernameIsFineToo »

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
When you subconsciously hum a theme. Extra points if it's from a fangame.

This I can greatly relate to. XD

This I can greatly relate to. XD

Don't we all? :3

Anyways, when you've been addicted to a Triple A game and kept searching for a Touhou mod for it.

I've been looking for a decent Skyrim Touhou mod, but all I found was a mod that adds Touhou theme music to the bards playing at inns. Good enough, I guess.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
When you can only draw women.

When Nitori's theme is playing on your head all the time.

Ps

• Hiding from LoLK spoilers
When your first thought after getting your first debit card is "sweet, now I can buy Touhou stuff online."

You get an online multiplayer game and immediately start looking for a Touhou server or mod.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
When you get hired to animate for One Minute Melee and instantly get to work on a matchup involving a Touhou character.

WAIT, YOU WHAT!?
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition
« Reply #674 on: February 01, 2015, 01:55:46 AM »
When...

...Yugi?  :V

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
« Reply #675 on: February 03, 2015, 07:19:00 AM »
WAIT, YOU WHAT!?

Late February or early March (The schedule was kinda mucked a from the delay in uploading Ragna vs Dante).

Do look forward to it :D

« Reply #676 on: February 05, 2015, 01:44:27 PM »
When you can only draw women.

Hey
Chikage ...  :V

« Reply #677 on: February 05, 2015, 06:27:15 PM »
When you start imagining crossovers between Touhou and other things like Gundam, SRW, Getter Robo, etc.

anthonyshu01

• Rin Kaenbyou
« Reply #678 on: February 09, 2015, 04:34:24 PM »
When your IGN for any game is the name of a touhou character

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #679 on: February 10, 2015, 03:32:09 AM »
When your IGN for any game is the name of a touhou character
Or __9.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

ElizabethK

« Reply #680 on: February 11, 2015, 01:04:45 AM »
There's a new movie coming out called "The Book Thief" and my first thought was "Marisa wrote a movie script?"

I spilled my drink I was laughing so hard ohmygoodness help me

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #681 on: February 12, 2015, 02:05:51 PM »
When people compare your art style to ZUN's.

zero_breaker

• Is chuuni before 2nd year
  • Must... resist... procrastination...
« Reply #682 on: February 14, 2015, 11:08:01 AM »
When you think of Murasa everytime you see an anchor or anything shaped like one.

There's a board at my school with a light blue anchor drawn on it. I always feel like one day it's going to launch itself at me.

« Reply #683 on: February 14, 2015, 04:31:52 PM »
So I've been playing Sylestia's Week of Love (Valentine's) Event lately.  And it has us facing off against Jealous Bandits.  I cannot prevent myself from thinking of them as Parsee Bandits, and a cracked up scenario where Parsee lets her jealousy run wild after being irritated by all the lovey dove couples in Gensokyo.

Shadowlupus

• Crimson Blade Hidden Amidst the Darkness
« Reply #684 on: February 15, 2015, 01:30:19 AM »
When you play Resogun like you were playing Touhou.

I kept dying too many times because I always thought that I could deathbomb.

« Reply #685 on: February 17, 2015, 01:31:03 AM »
You know you have been playing too much TH when...

you start imaging your friends as TH Characters :wat:  then go

"Oh wait that will never happen."  :blush:

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
« Reply #686 on: February 22, 2015, 11:12:04 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4qgR9ji1TY&

Aaand it's finished!

anthonyshu01

• Rin Kaenbyou
« Reply #687 on: February 23, 2015, 02:17:59 AM »
When you waste an entire day searching up up "touhou [insert another game or franchise here]" on google

AlterEgo

• さぁ、かかってきなさい!
« Reply #688 on: February 25, 2015, 05:59:04 AM »
When you start imagining what kind of Yugioh deck that fits *insert Touhou Character name here*.

I can't stop imagining how perfect it would be for Alice playing a Gimmick Puppet Deck.

Mr Jovial

• Commander of the Whale Legion
  • ~Having a whale of a time~

This was an interesting thing to see in my electronics notes :V
yes I know my handwriting is awful :fail: