Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition  (Read 222600 times)

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
When you regularly draw in ZUN style.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
When you regularly draw in ZUN style.

Do you have any pics?
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
I also found this.

I'm working my way from first to last. Hadn't seen that one yet.
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

When you download Danmaku Unlimited to your iPhone and hack it to have Touhou characters (Actually did this)

Nash Fais

• The brightest light, cast the longest shadow.
When you patiently wait for the next Touhou game.
Pwuaahh, where am I?

Fuyuumi

• A fairy pichuu'ed me.
When you hear graze sound effect in real life...

And you actually try to graze people in crowded areas (I do it at work).

I set my text tone on my phone to be the pichuun, so I've had many an epic occasion with it. One time I got it in the face with a ball right as I got a text. I was laughing so hard afterwards.
A beautiful soulgrudge this cosmic was surely authored by the constellations.

Nash Fais

• The brightest light, cast the longest shadow.
when you add Touhou mods to your games if there are any available.
Pwuaahh, where am I?

Razzi Zadhna

• bye chagen
Everytime I get really into a genre of music I want to type "Touhou [Genre]" into youtube and just pick songs and listen to them. I love how you can do this with ANY genre and you will get a few hits.

I'm honestly amazed I got as many hits for "Touhou Disco" as I did.  :V

(There is still not enough Touhou Disco into this world. There will never be enough. )

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
When you have several hundred Touhou fan characters..

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
When you want to play Touhou 10 on your new CRT just to see how it looks

(by the way it looks excellent)
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

When you start strategizing how you're going to play each Touhou game thanks to your spiffy new laptop.  Mostly in result of which ones you have to cut the screen size down due to you having a large monitor now.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
When danmaku floods your line of sight just after you switch the lights in the room off.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
So a long time ago, I had some mods for Brawl. When switching to Project M, I brought as many of those mods over as I could, including but not limited to replacing the Project M Dracula's Castle with the version that had Nue in the background (and renaming it Remilia's Castle), porting the entire godsdamned Ness-Marisa PSA over, and sticking as many character skins back in the game that I could do without the game objecting and crashing.

UnendingEmpire

• Jack of all trades
  • Cultured Tastes Since 1994
When you can identify every Windows stage/boss theme in the series within the first five seconds.

When you can identify every character and their race/abilities/appearances at just a glance.  With some characters (Kaguya, mostly) I get countless false alarms.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
When you receive calls from Kogasa.

Going to an anime con tomorrow.  Among the things I procrastinated on was finishing a minor (as in unnecessary but nice to have) prop.  As I am now trying to quick finish the last piece, I put ZUN related music on to help get me revved.  Oh, and I am also bringing down the old MP3 player that I re-purposed to only have Touhou and ZUN related music on it (I had to upgrade my main MP3 player size and this one was too good to get rid of...so I recycled it for something awesome).

Siro

• Not your usual oni.
  • Captured by spirits.
When you're at the park and you think you hear someone shout "Parsee!" and you start searching.

When you visualise danmaku when closing your eyes.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
When you try bowls on for size.

ItsCalledBorrowingZe

• Lemme borrow that book Patchy!
  • Alright then... MASTA SPAAAAAAKU!
...You join the forum just to post in threads like this.

Also, when you realise that you used to 'borrow' books as a child.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
...You join the forum just to post in threads like this.
Welcome to MotK!

98digger

• The Master of 9801
  • What? Windows? What's that?
    • The 98th Dimension
When you're making music in Famitracker and always use VRC7 instrument #2 because it sounds like PC-98 Touhou.  :D

For reference:
http://famitracker.com/
#2-like instrument starts at 00:12
http://youtu.be/ycwsVpTRzCg

^Notice: I'm bad at writing replies :)    Also: Check out my personal site here: https://themasterof9801.neocities.org/

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
When you're playing Kantai Collection, and start nick-naming all your fleet girls Murasa, because their only job is to sink ships.

ItsCalledBorrowingZe

• Lemme borrow that book Patchy!
  • Alright then... MASTA SPAAAAAAKU!
When you name your laptop Shikigami and a hard drive partition on it Ran.

Misfortune!

• I'M THE LIGHTBRINGER!
  • I'M THE FUCKING UNIVERSE!
Oh you know, just listening to SSF4 credits theme, nothing-
Did I just hear part of Reimu's theme?

Also somehow thinking Hakumen's speech and Youmu's "things it can't cut" speech can, with a little modifying, be interchangeable.
"Wha...wha...whazzat? Whazzat? You just wanna play a game that doesn't have six metrosexual Jonas Brothers in it? Well FUUUUUUUCK YOU! This is what you get, fuck you! Square Enix: Because fuck you guys!" -JonTron
"The lessons bronies shared with us about loyalty, friendship, fame, obsession, transcendental idealism, rectal prolapse, and erotic plush toy construction shall not be soon forgotten." -Alex Barry

When your computer mouse stops functioning, and you start looking for a Nazrin-shaped one to replace it.

Iris Hunter

• Touhoumaniac
When you're...
-Playing all of the games all day all night...
-Listening to original musics/arrangements....
-Looking fanarts for your favourite Touhou,Looking for doujins,and if you're capable to draw,drawing Touhous!
(yeah,It's me!)