Author Topic: Mokou Quest 3: Homecoming  (Read 163000 times)

capt. h

• Only sane townie
Re: Mokou Quest 3: Homecoming
« Reply #390 on: September 15, 2013, 12:20:14 AM »
>"What? I've been to your house before. I get along fine with two or three of the people living there."
>That's not even including the countless earth rabbit youkai girls whose names we don't know.

> ?Yes, but I don?t think I?ve ever? invited you before,? Kaguya says.

> This is true. You?ve pretty much always invited yourself, alternating between bringing patients and burning stuff.

> Back when Kaguya was in hiding, you originally mostly visited to burn her, and by extension her house. As you got to know each other better, it became less about arson and more about stolen lunchtime tea, snark, and casual murder. Then her house was discovered by a small child. Fearing she?d be forced to return to the world of lunatic, er, lunarian politics, Kaguya kidnapped the child. Then she and Eirin attempted to use the kid as a bargaining chip.

> You reminded Kaguya that you can be a psychopathic pyromaniac when you want to be, with a physical demonstration. There was a lot of dialogue, threats, and fire, but eventually an agreement was reached. You?d watch over the girl, and nobody had to do anything they?d regret. That girl was Keine.

> For a number of years you had a cold period, in which you and Kaguya avoided each other. Over time, the two of you warmed up to the occasional murder level. Recently, Eirin determined Gensokyo was safe from lunatic politics, and opened a medical clinic. You have since then used patient delivery as an excuse to pester Kaguya.

> You believe Kaguya has begun to respect humanity more; at one time you were the only living human on earth she respected or feared. Now she invites guests into her home, holding parties for humans and youkai alike. You do not believe she would attempt to kidnap a small child again, and not simply because you would devote yourself to making her life hell if she did. That said, she does not distinguish between humans and youkai, and the humans she knows are all proficient in combat magic.

> ?So what?? Nue says, breaking your train of thought.

> Kaguya grumbles a bit, saying, ?Let?s go I suppose,? as she takes out a large bird pokemon your pokedex calls a pidgeot. You take out your Charizard, Nue her dragonite, and Cirno takes out a? pterodactyl. It?s called an Aerodactyl, but it?s clearly a pterodactyl.

> You are reminded that you left a fossil at a museum a while back. Piece of amber. You think you?d like to check up on that at Eientei.

> You follow Kaguya out of the blizzard, which is surprisingly small at only a couple hundred yards. The temperature warms up tremendously under the light of the false sun as you head to Eientei enveloped in an unearthly reddish glow. You look back, seeing Cirno?s cloud cover looking a bit like an old man as you venture forward. You happen to like some of the roles Cirno suggests for Nue, shifting from traitor and heroic sacrifice onto new possibilities, such as the team ?pack-mule? or ?jester?. Nue seems alright with being the party?s jester, getting cheap thrills terrifying Cirno with some truly ghastly clown faces.

> You fly low to avoid attention by annoying things, passing the occasional rabbit through the bamboo forest, the creatures running ahead. You soon reach Eientei, Eirin?s bow is drawn towards you, and Reisen is at her side.

> ?Hold on,? Kaguya says, taking out her phone. ?Hey Eirin, it?s Kaguya. You don?t have to shoot-?

> You suddenly find yourself impaled by an arrow.

> ?This doesn?t feel like such a good idea,? Nue says.

> ?Eirin,? Kaguya groans. ?Yeah? Alright, I?ll tell her,? Kaguya continues, turning to you. ?She says her finger slipped.?

> A lot of ?accidents? sure seem to happen at Eientei. Cyanide misplaced into the salt shakers, knives slipping out of people?s hands, arrows misfired everywhere. One day you expect to come in, sit down for Kaguya?s tea, and get struck by lightning. While indoors.

> You consider spending a moment to recollect bits of the good old days while at Eientei, and seeing if you can find out about that amber you left at that museum a while back over the PC. Also, time to choose pokemon.

> You can choose 6 of the following:

> Haunter
> Ponyta
> Charmeleon
> Lucario
> Registeel
> Crobat

> Beedrill
> Scyther
> Kingler
> Magikarp
> Seadra
> Fearow
> Koffing
> Koffing
> Koffing
> Weezing
> Golbat
> Golbat

> Dragonite
> Ditto

>_
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 03:48:34 AM by capt. h »

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #391 on: September 15, 2013, 10:57:40 AM »
>"I guess when you're a million years old you tend to make a lot of mistakes."
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #392 on: September 19, 2013, 04:57:23 AM »
>"I guess when you're a million years old you tend to make a lot of mistakes."

> “Yes, maturity does have its downsides, but you wouldn’t know that, would you,” Eirin says as you approach. “Princess Houraisan, you really shouldn’t bring bums home.”

> “Yeah, well, Mokou caught me off guard,” Kaguya says quietly. “Anyway, the cat-Reimu is a Nue called, um...”

> “Nue. My name is also Nue.” The cat girl explains.

> “Alright then. The rabbit ears belong to Reisen, and the doctor is Eirin.”

> “And we’re the four warriors of light,” Cirno announces.

> Eirin looks over the four of you and asks Kaguya, “Why?”

> “Because when I agreed I was freezing the death,” Kaguya says.

> Eirin relaxes a bit, smiling warmly. “Don’t worry about them,” Eirin says reassuringly. “You’ve had a long week, I’ll take care of them.”

> “Well… this warrior of light thing almost sounds… fun,” Kaguya says. As Eirin raises her eyebrows, Kaguya hastily adds, “If it were anyone else.”

> “Why don’t you get cleaned up, see how you feel,” Eirin says, almost motherly. She then turns to you, eyebrow raised, as she continues, “You actually want to team up with Kaguya? You aren’t just following her around pestering her?”

>_
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 04:58:58 AM by capt. h »

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #393 on: September 19, 2013, 06:12:59 AM »
>"Please, I have better things to do with my time than simply pester the girl who ruined my family's reputation and honor. Besides, I'm involved in taking down a large organization, and Kaguya is helping me do it."
>Does Eientei have a large multi-person bath? It's time to get our yuris on bathe and cleanse.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #394 on: September 19, 2013, 06:16:01 AM »
>"Sup Reisen." High five.
>Wonder if it's good or bad that we don't see Tewi here.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #395 on: September 21, 2013, 06:13:58 PM »
>"Please, I have better things to do with my time than simply pester the girl who ruined my family's reputation and honor.?

> ?I know for a fact that you don?t,? Eirin says

> Well, for a while you really didn?t have anything better to do. However, you?ve decided that stopping potential apocalypse might take priority over pestering.

>"Besides, I'm involved in taking down a large organization, and Kaguya is helping me do it."

> Eirin face is expressionless, as Kaguya says, ?Eirin, could you have the rabbits prepare dinner for three guests? Oh, and careful of the Nue, she isn?t as hardy as the other two.?

>Does Eientei have a large multi-person bath? It's time to get our yuris on bathe and cleanse.

> Eientei actually has an outdoor hotspring, but it is not currently in use.

> The fact that all the peeping toms can fly was always a bit of a limiting factor. However, it took the ?pure? and ?honest? reporter Aya Shameimaru to destroy the use of all outdoor hotsprings in gensokyo by anyone more modest than an oni. Mind you fairies and anyone either too stupid or too indifferent to care still use them, but Kaguya does not want pictures of herself in the buff appearing in Aya?s private reading collection. Or worse, Aya?s public reading collection.

> You will have to settle for barging in on Kaguya in a relatively small bathroom. You suspect Kaguya may not be ready to share a tub with you.

>"Sup Reisen." High five.

> Reisen returns the gesture, before pulling an AK-47 off of her back. ?New grenades for the grenade launcher attachment. Wanna see??

> You get along best with Reisen of the 4 big residents of Eientei, possibly because she?s known you for the least time. While she is friendly, she will demonstrate her new guns on you. She will not shoot a thicket to show them off, she will blast your head on with them. It seems to keep Kaguya happy.

>Wonder if it's good or bad that we don't see Tewi here.

> This is always bad.

> You can expect to die multiple times in Eientei, even if you are careful.

> You don?t usually care, because most the deaths are fairly easy to walk away from.

> As an invitee this time, you consider objecting to being murdered. Even by so-called accident.

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #396 on: September 24, 2013, 10:17:52 AM »
>"Grenades, huh? Let me put my stuff down and then you ca -- uh, where would be a good place for that?"
>Store Dragonite and a Crobat, activate Ditto.
>Wonder how well Nue and Tewi would get along.
if M-1 Manzai is to be believed, Nue is fully capable of pranking Tewi, albeit with consequences.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #397 on: September 26, 2013, 04:22:29 AM »
>"Grenades, huh? Let me put my stuff down and then you ca -- uh, where would be a good place for that?"

> ?Here?s good,? Reisen says, nailing you in the gut. The grenade explodes and you find yourself unable to feel anything below the neck as Reisen lands a half dozen bullets in your arm. Your arm shatters off. ?Ice,? Reisen says plainly.

> ?That?s? something,? Nue says, her usual smug composure showing cracks.

> ?That?s awesome!? Cirno squeals, checking you out from head to toe.

> You?re also surprised it worked, you?ve never been flash-frozen like this before. You find it difficult to burn the feeling away, you?re forced to start from the head and work through your remaining arm just to get enough limb control back for some proper fireworks.

> ?Interesting,? Eirin says. ?Wouldn?t have thought of ice.?

> ?Yeah,? Reisen says. ?I wonder if we could try it again but with you on fire.?

> ?I don?t see why you?d even try ice on her,? Eirin asks.

> ?Well, no,? Reisen says sheepishly, ?This one was for fun.?

> ?Of course you?d use ice,? Cirno says. ?It?s the best weapon there is.?

> You notice Kaguya glancing at your lost limb as she whispers something to Eirin. Eirin rolls her eyes, then says, ?Reisen, would you help our guests in??

>Wonder how well Nue and Tewi would get along.
if M-1 Manzai is to be believed, Nue is fully capable of pranking Tewi, albeit with consequences.

> Your experience with Tewi?s pranks is that they tend to be lethal. You are concerned about Nue?s lifespan if they don?t get along; you hope Tewi would be able to hold back, but she?s never held back on you.

Unfortunately you are not familiar with M-1 Manzai

>Store Dragonite and a Crobat, activate Ditto.

> You decide to store dragonite and crobat, and activate your ditto. As soon as you?ve gotten your legs working again.

> ?Um, you want me to help you?? Reisen asks. You consider whether you want to defrost out here, or get inside to do that.

> Your new party will contain:

> Haunter
> Ponyta
> Charmeleon
> Lucario
> Registeel
> Ditto

Your PC will have the following:

> Beedrill
> Scyther
> Kingler
> Magikarp
> Seadra
> Fearow
> Koffing
> Koffing
> Koffing
> Weezing
> Golbat
> Golbat
> Dragonite
> Crobat

> You?ve also left an old piece of amber back at the Oreburgh museum, you can probably check in on it here.

> You consider whether this is your final party decision for the upcoming battles.

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #398 on: September 26, 2013, 05:49:10 AM »
I didn't realize until now that the piece of amber was a pokemon.
>"Sure, let's go inside."
>Wonder what would happen if Cirno was frozen.
>Hopefully none of our stuff was badly damaged.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #399 on: September 29, 2013, 04:10:26 AM »
I didn't realize until now that the piece of amber was a pokemon.
>"Sure, let's go inside."

> Reisen takes your good arm, supporting your weight as Eirin says, ?Send Nue and Cirno to the infirmary, and Mokou to the operating room with a couple towels. Also, Mokou, try not to bleed out in the halls.?
> ?Gotcha,? Reisen says, bringing you through the front doors. You enter what appears to be an unstaffed waiting room, lined with chairs, a window into an office next door, and a small bell on the windowsill.

> You are led through the waiting room, into a pristine hallway, through the second door on the right into a tile-floor room containing a drain on the floor, a sink, and medical equipment you never bothered to learn the names of. As you thaw, you begin to bleed out of your bad arm. You also still have an arrow sticking out of your stomach, although that?s still frozen.

> ?Yeah, thought I?d experiment with some different kinds of magic. Usually get explosions, but they make pretty good grenades,? Reisen explains.

> You see her open the door across the hall for Cirno and Nue, spotting a familiar shrine maiden nursing a broken arm through the open door. The Hakurei shrine maiden, Reimu Hakurei, she beats people up to keep the peace. Kind of like a cowboy movie hero, but lazier. She looks fairly startled, but you can?t blame her considering Nue looks just like a cross between her and Orin. ?Hey Reimu, need anything??

> ?Uh, no,? Reimu says. ?What?s going on??

> ?Reimu, meet fake Reimu.? Cirno says. ?As you can see, she?s an impostor of you, so I?m still working out her position in my new team. Say, if you?re better yet, you could join us.?

> ?No,? Reimu says. ?Um, are you a tanuki??

> ?No,? you hear Nue sigh.

> ?I?ll let you three get acquainted,? Reisen say, letting the door slowing shut. ?Holler if you need anything.? She then returns to the operating room, taking out some fresh linens from a nearby sink. ?Feel free to join them when you?re cleaned up.?

>Wonder what would happen if Cirno was frozen.

> You wonder about that.

> You?ve seen Cirno injured before, and you?ve noticed she has a lot in common with ice already. She melts, she shatters, she slowly freezes back to health like an ice cube in a tray. You really can?t guess whether ice could immobilize her or not. You think? probably not, since she?s a living ice cube already.

> Well, when you fill a person with meat, they become fat. So if you fill a Cirno with ice, maybe she gains weight?

> You must test this theory. For science.

>Hopefully none of our stuff was badly damaged.

> You peek at your bag. No bullet holes, and you took the blast from the front, so you don?t think it should be too bad.

> Although it would probably be a good idea to apply those talismans Satori gave you to your more valuable items.

> Once you?ve stopped the bleeding at least.

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #400 on: September 30, 2013, 03:05:43 AM »
>Heal.
>"Reisen, have you thought about going into the incident business? Either causing or solving I mean."
>Wonder about Reisen/Youmu. Rei/mu.
>Wonder about ear buttons.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #401 on: October 03, 2013, 02:10:50 AM »
>Heal.

> You start by cauterizing your bad arm shut, causing more damage then you started with but keeping you from bleeding to death. You then pull the arrow out of your gut with your good arm, causing you what you would have once considered a ?sharp? pain, then start cauterizing the stomach wound, stopping the bleeding. Then you work your way down your legs, burning feeling back into them.

> You decide to use ?phoenix tail? to speed up the missing limb; instead of burning something away, the flame is burning your arm back, kind of like a candle in reverse and heating up the room a good ten degrees. It would have been easier if the limb was in the room, but you can?t exactly say you blame Reisen for not picking it up.

>Wonder about Reisen/Youmu. Rei/mu.

> You would be surprised if Reisen and Youmu had a relationship. It would not be particularly hard to hide one from you, seeing as Reisen is constantly going out for work to wherever Eirin needs medicine sent, but dead people don?t get sick and Youmu does NOT care if Yuyuko?s rabbit stew has youkai by-products in it.

>Wonder about ear buttons.

> Lunarian earrings or prosthetics. Take your pick.

> Or you could just ask her. But where?s the fun in that.

>"Reisen, have you thought about going into the incident business? Either causing or solving I mean."

> ?Sometimes,? Reisen says, absent mindedly looking up. ?If I ever stockpile enough ammo, I might like to solve one I guess. Causing them?? Reisen pauses. ?Everyone dreams of changing the world sometimes.?

> Your phoenix tail spell is finishing up. There is a lot of blood on the floor, but you are no longer bleeding.

>_

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #402 on: October 05, 2013, 11:00:37 PM »
>Stare and the blood for a bit, then remark in our typical sarcastic way; "Cleanup on aisle one."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #403 on: October 06, 2013, 08:30:33 PM »
>Stare and the blood for a bit, then remark in our typical sarcastic way; "Cleanup on aisle one."

> Reisen frowns a bit. She then replies, ?Well, we can?t have that, can we,? mimicking your tone. She pulls out a hose from one of the cabinets, attaches it to the sink?s faucet, and sprays you with scalding water.

> You are no longer bleeding. And you probably needed a bath. Reisen still deserves payback.

> Reisen gives you a quick look over before handing you a towel. She adds, ?Alright, I think you?re pretty good,? as she continues throwing the occasional glance at you.

> As she starts hosing down the room, it occurs to you that you are wearing a white shirt. Not only that, but Reisen made it a wet, white shirt.

> You smirk right back at Reisen, saying ?I didn?t know you were into that kind of thing.?

> Reisen?s face turns bright red, as she deliberately averts her gaze from you.

Options:
> Dry off (Not mutually exclusive of other options)
> Join Reimu and rest of group
> Continue teasing Reisen.
> Other

>_ 

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #404 on: October 06, 2013, 09:54:24 PM »
>Grin a bit while using a little hand-held flame to dry off quicker. "Well, you are a rabbit after all, I guess you'd find that sort of thing interesting sooner or later."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #405 on: October 07, 2013, 04:53:16 PM »
>Grin a bit while using a little hand-held flame to dry off quicker. "Well, you are a rabbit after all, I guess you'd find that sort of thing interesting sooner or later."

> ?What does being a rabbit have to do with it?? Reisen blurts out. She stutters, ?I mean, uh, most rabbits wouldn?t be interested, not that I?m interested of course, because, uh, it?s not interesting at all, yeah.?

> ?Um, right? perhaps you?d better join Reimu,? the magenta-faced rabbit says, doing her best to look at everything but you

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #406 on: October 07, 2013, 04:56:30 PM »
>Consider cabbits.
>Change clothes.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #407 on: October 08, 2013, 06:10:56 AM »
>Consider cabbits.

> Cabbits? would be hard to recognize in Gensokyo. Especially if they hid their fluffy tails, you?d only see the cat ears.

> Well, there is the rabbit ears and cat tail option.

> You could debate whether they would have cat tails with rabbit ears or rabbit tails with cat ears all day, but there?s only one way to be sure. You must breed Reisen with Orin. For science.

>Change clothes.

> Looking through your bag, you have a spare pair of pants, but your spare shirt is ripped. You have a Galactic uniform and a Rocket uniform; you suppose you?ll have to either ask Reisen for a shirt or pick between the uniform shirts.

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #408 on: October 08, 2013, 11:49:55 PM »
>Good thing someone here is the correct size.
>Change pants, remove shirt.
>"Oh darn, I need to do some laundry. Reisen can I borrow a shirt from you? "

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #409 on: October 09, 2013, 12:07:07 AM »
>Actually, can we take a fire bath, burning away all the dirt and sweat and such, without damaging our lovely hair?
>any of our non-lovely hair is fine to burn

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #410 on: October 10, 2013, 05:01:01 AM »
>Good thing someone here is the correct size.
>Change pants, remove shirt.

> ?Um? Mokou.? Reisen says, as you begin to undress.

> Something wrong?? You ask, as the rabbit turns off the hose.

> ?Um? no, nothing at all!? she blurts, putting her hand over her mouth. She looks a bit away from you albeit with the occasional glance, her face as red as ever.

>"Oh darn, I need to do some laundry. Reisen can I borrow a shirt from you? "

> ?Yeah, let me get that for you.? The rabbit says, wasting absolutely no time getting out of the room.

> You think you may have embarrassed the rabbit.

>Actually, can we take a fire bath, burning away all the dirt and sweat and such, without damaging our lovely hair?
>any of our non-lovely hair is fine to burn

> You can burn away the dirt, although sweat causes problems for obvious reasons. Your bow will protect your hair from just about anything.

> You could probably get hot enough to get rid of new sweat as soon as it forms, but using the hose would be much easier and less likely to accidentally burn down the house.

>Fire: Is there any other way to get a haircut?

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #411 on: October 11, 2013, 01:03:39 PM »
>Use hose and towels, with fire where appropriate (with clothing off obviously)
>Reisen was acting a little odd; shouldn't a medical student be used to nudity?
>Apply clothing as available

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #412 on: October 12, 2013, 08:58:23 PM »
>Use hose and towels, with fire where appropriate (with clothing off obviously)
>Apply clothing as available

> You use the operating room as a makeshift bathroom, skipping any scenes of fanservice until you are clean and dry. You then redress yourself, putting your coat on until Reisen can make it back with a shirt.

>Reisen was acting a little odd; shouldn't a medical student be used to nudity?

> She was acting odd. Either Eirin really needs to show her more naked men and women, or it could have been your implication of Reisen?s voyeurism.

> Either way, Eirin needs to train that rabbit better. She?s not even close to as shameless as the doctor when it comes to watching people undress.

> You hear a knock on the door, as Reisen yells through it, ?Found a shirt.? She then opens the door a crack, sticking the shirt through it as if it were a roll of toilet paper.

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #413 on: October 15, 2013, 10:18:41 AM »
>Shirt get, equip.
>"Thanks. So Eirin doesn't have you do patient examinations?"

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #414 on: October 17, 2013, 07:10:48 PM »
>Shirt get, equip.

> You equip Reisen?s shirt. It mostly fits.

>"Thanks. So Eirin doesn't have you do patient examinations?"

> ?Not humans, never alone with them. Most the ones that don?t fear youkai rabbits tend to like youkai rabbits a little too much, if you know what I mean.?

> You are finished with the operating room.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #415 on: October 19, 2013, 05:10:04 AM »
>We should probably stop teasing her. Maybe.
>"Ah, that's a problem. But you're able to defend yourself, right?"
>Visit Reimu.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #416 on: October 21, 2013, 04:05:45 AM »
>We should probably stop teasing her. Maybe.

> Yeah, just because she can take it, doesn?t mean it?s very nice. Might as well lay off for a while, save some snark for Cirno.

>"Ah, that's a problem. But you're able to defend yourself, right?"

> ?Um, yes, but it?s usually nothing that bad,? Reisen blusters. ?Look, it?s not uncommon for a patient to get? excited, and well, you know, things can get kind of awkward.?

>Visit Reimu.

> You exit the surgery room and show yourself in to Reimu?s room. The room has a few empty beds with curtain around them, although only Reimu?s is occupied. You notice an odd computer by Reimu?s bedside as Cirno explains, ?Naturally, I?ll be the leader because I?m the strongest member.?

> ?Reisen,? Reimu says, holding her head with her good arm, ?I think Cirno would really like to see some of your toys.?

> ?Oooo, can I?? Cirno asks the rabbit.

> ?Are you sure? You two look like you?re having so much fun,? Reisen chuckles.

> ?Lots,? Cirno says. ?I think I?ve sold Reimu on this Warriors of Light thing! Of course, then we?ll have 5 warriors of light, but I?m sure one of us could die to even the numbers up,? the fairy adds, earning a glare from Reimu and a small slap on the head from Nue.

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #417 on: October 21, 2013, 05:12:14 AM »
>"You know, if there are five of us then we'd have to do transforming and combining. And you're blue, so you wouldn't be the leader."
>Red/White is pink, right?
>If Nue is still disguised, "Neko Miko Reimu, nani shiteru?"
>if she isn't, "Reimu, didn't you used to have cat ears?"

>Discuss incident resolution with Reimu.
>"So I'm taking down a large organization. Any advice?"

« Reply #418 on: October 21, 2013, 08:19:45 PM »
Hmm... if Reimu joins, we can go from 4 Warriors of Light to either Mokou Touksentai or Power Rangers. (Nue is Black Ranger, Reimu Pink, Cirno Blue, Mokou Red, and Kaguya... green I guess.)

>"Reimu, you've solved these kinds of incidents before. Advice?"
>Wonder if she thinks our alliance with Kaguya itself is an incident.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #419 on: October 24, 2013, 06:04:17 PM »
>"You know, if there are five of us then we'd have to do transforming and combining. And you're blue, so you wouldn't be the leader."

> ?Right, well, I guess we would need to scrounge up some giant robots and make blue the new red??

> ?Hey Cirno, I?m having some trouble working out the kinks in my freeze grenades?? Reisen says, ?Would you take a look at them for me??

> ?Can I test them??

> ?Not sure how you?d be able to help if you didn?t!? Reisen says.

> Reimu mouths a giant ?thank you? to Reisen as Nue passes a note to Reisen, adding, ?Hey, uh, before I forget, make sure Eirin gets this.?

> ?Something up?? Reisen asks.

> ?This whole incident has Byakuren worried, think of it as a wish list.?

> ?Got it,? Reisen says,

> Cirno takes the rabbit by the arm and drags her out of the room, saying, ?Let?s get started!?

> Reisen yells down the hall, ?Shout if you need anything! Wait, Cirno, wrong way! Wrong way!?

> You?ve got to appreciate Reisen?s patience, but you suspect dealing with the lunatics daily would either teach patience or drive a person mad?

> ?Well, next time Kaguya calls you a lunatic, you can blame it on dealing with her so often.

>Red/White is pink, right?

> You suppose, although you think Reimu would be less than happy to be anything other than the red ranger.

> You get a better look at Reimu?s cast, it?s clear that she got injured, although you doubt Cirno understands just how difficult it is for humans to recover from these things.

>If Nue is still disguised, "Neko Miko Reimu, nani shiteru?"

> ?Yo, Cat-Reimu, what are you doing??

> ?Something wrong with a girl wanting to look pretty?? Nue asks

> ?Yes, when you look just like me,? Reimu says.

>if she isn't, "Reimu, didn't you used to have cat ears?"

> ?No,? Reimu says

> ?Sure you did, remember how last New Year?s Eve when Yukari got really drunk,? Nue begins.

> ?That. Never. Happened.? Reimu declares, turning scarlet.

> ?Yeah, then Aya published it,? Nue adds.

> ?Doppleganger. Never happened,? she says, getting out of bed and whacking Nue repeatedly with her gohei in her good arm.

> ?Alright! Alright! It never happened? Nue says, changing into Orin. ?Aren?t you injured??

> ?My legs aren?t broken,? Reimu says.

> ?Yeah, but I thought you were supposed to rest after injuries,? you add.

> ?Well, yes, I am supposed to stay in bed, I guess. But only until Erin?s made sure there aren?t any complications,? Reimu says, sulking a bit as she returns to her bed.

>Discuss incident resolution with Reimu.
>"So I'm taking down a large organization. Any advice?"

> ?Whack everyone with a gohei,? Reimu says.

> ?We don?t have a gohei,? Nue says.

> ?Then use a stick. Always works for me,? Remiu says. ?Also, some jerk is going around and turning gravity on high under all the flyers,? Reimu pouts. ?Cheaters. How am I supposed to dodge gravity??

Hmm... if Reimu joins, we can go from 4 Warriors of Light to either Mokou Touksentai or Power Rangers. (Nue is Black Ranger, Reimu Pink, Cirno Blue, Mokou Red, and Kaguya... green I guess.)

> Go go Mokou Rangers! Sadly, you lack the transforming giant robot. ?You wonder where you can find a giant robot, let alone a transforming one.

>"Reimu, you've solved these kinds of incidents before. Advice?"

> ?Whack people with things until they surrender. Don?t get master sparked by Marisa. Don?t die. And all mind readers are liars. Can?t believe anything they say.?

> ?Yeah, on the don?t die front, what I typically do is look at my opponents attacks from as far away as I can get, and visualize where I expect the gaps in them to be. Usually it?s not very difficult to figure out where the problem is, so I just beat up whoever?s the strongest wherever a problem is. And, um? sometimes Marisa is actually helpful. And Sanae. And Youmu. I?m not saying I can?t handle incidents on my own?? Reimu?s voice patters out a bit, as she finishes, ?Well, it?s a lot harder without backup, no matter how annoying or selfish or cultist they may be.?

>Wonder if she thinks our alliance with Kaguya itself is an incident.

> ?Both of you. Working together,? Reimu says. ?Not sure if that?s an incident.? The shrine maiden then whacks you with her gohei.

> ?There. Incident resolved. For now.?

> Nue chuckles as you hold yourself back from beating up the crippled.

> You get a better look at the computer next to Reimu?s bed. It looks like a typical laptop, except there is a rounded groove beneath the keyboard and to the right of the mouse pad that looks about the right size for a pokeball.

>_
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 07:55:25 PM by capt. h »