Author Topic: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)  (Read 220019 times)

Re: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)
« Reply #660 on: December 10, 2012, 04:08:56 PM »
And what if... Zun kept Marisa a redhead instead of making her blonde?

we would probably have more Meiling X marisa doujins for one.
--------

What if the next incident involved all the gals somehow becoming pregnant with every 2 stages being a trimester and the EX stage being after the pregnancy?

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
« Reply #661 on: December 10, 2012, 04:42:58 PM »
Ahem...  My question about Bane breaking Flandre?

I think we need to get more organized here...

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #662 on: December 10, 2012, 11:14:15 PM »
we would probably have more Meiling X marisa doujins for one.
--------

What if the next incident involved all the gals somehow becoming pregnant with every 2 stages being a trimester and the EX stage being after the pregnancy?

That would become a MOVIE, not a game. Because you just can't play that one.
Ahem...  My question about Bane breaking Flandre?

I think we need to get more organized here...

Bane breaking Flandre? Hard to see how that could happen. He could try a Hannibal Lecture (she wouldn't listen), using her own power against her (With Kyuu? Good luck with that, I'll be standing about 20 miles that way while you miraculously stop her from crushing your Eye... NOT.),

OK... so my question.

What if Dodonpachi met Touhou?
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #663 on: December 11, 2012, 04:43:45 AM »
Not trying to offend you, Cybeast, but your answers tend to be too much on the serious and realistic side.  Like what Ikari mentioned before, this place is for silly and nonsensical answers, not the kind that you would find in the Q&A thread.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #664 on: December 11, 2012, 05:22:41 AM »
What if Dodonpachi met Touhou?

Then the next Touhou game, which is supposed to be a fighting game, will feature stages as inside armored sky carriers, in deep space, underwater...forget random weather effects, you're gonna get random PLANET effects. 

To get back to that Batman themed question - what if Flandre Scarlet was the villain in a Batman movie?
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #665 on: December 12, 2012, 02:30:37 AM »
Then the next Touhou game, which is supposed to be a fighting game, will feature stages as inside armored sky carriers, in deep space, underwater...forget random weather effects, you're gonna get random PLANET effects. 

To get back to that Batman themed question - what if Flandre Scarlet was the villain in a Batman movie?

The GCPD (Gotham City Police Department): "Well, it's hard to catch a gang boss when there isn't even an identifiable BODY in the murders. We have some survivors, but the stories they tell are not to be believed. They must have been on some pretty crazy drugs, because there's no way even a TENTH of what they claimed happened is true."
Batman: "I'll be the judge of that."
Survivor 1: "She... yes, i know. The lord of crime is a girl. Surprising, right?"
Batman:  "No way. I know for a fact no human woman is capable of that kind of display."
Survivor 2 "That's the thing, Dark Knight! She's NOT human! We're telling the truth!"
Survivor 3: "She pointed at my friends, and said, and this will haunt me for the rest of my life... 'Wanna PLAY with me?'
Survivor 1: "Obviously, we'd come there for a business meeting. We weren't interested in playing with her."
Survivor 2: "We kept silent, not wishing to offend her. Some people... didn't show that restraint, and began cussing her out.
Batman: "RI-I-IGHT. Anyone got a pen? I have to record this one in my 'Fantastic Excuses' book."
Survivor 3: "We're not making this up! She pointed her left hand in their direction. 'If you won't entertain me, I'll crush your Eye...'"
Survivor 2: "Something about the way she said 'eye' made it seem like more than just this." He pointed at his eyeball.
Survivor 1: "It was. They continued to refuse. She pinched her fingers together..."
Survivor 3: "And they exploded! Literally, one second they were there, and when her fingers met, nothing left but blood everywhere!"
Survivor 2: "Seriously! The police don't believe us, but you've met people with insane powers in the past!"
Survivor 1: "You gotta believe us! We ran for it soon afterwards. We fell asleep in the alley. I woke up with a note taped to my face."
Batman: "This note? You still have it?"
Survivor 1: "Yeah." He hands it over.
Batman: "To the Dark Knight: I am astonished you would pick a name that is such a mockery of me and my kind to go around doing heroic duties under. Meet me at midnight by the warehouse where the murders took place. Believe me, Dark Knight, I will SHOW you how DARK the night can be. The Dark Knight versus the dark night. If you don't show, the next spate of mysterious murders will be in your home and in the federal prison. Yeah, I know where you live, Bruce. Be there, or my surname will be signed all over town. In BLOOD." Flandre Scarlet.    PS from Remilia Scarlet, her sis: I recommend not coming. Yes, my sister will murder your family, and the convicts, but it beats dying yourself. You don't have a hope in hell. Actually forget hell. Even Utsuho doesn't have a hope! She made me write this, giving me a sheet designed by her speechwriter, but she can't read, so I can slip in this warning. Don't come."

Choose your own ending!
Good ending.
The scene comes and Batman makes Flandre understand that what she's doing is wrong. In the middle of a battle, with him using all his gadgets and her using danmaku. (She agreed beforehand to not crush his Eye or use Lavaeteinn,  because he couldn't possibly win with those, and she wants to PLAY, have a bit of a CHALLENGE.)

Bad ending.
Hopeless Boss Battle (by which i mean Batman tosses his gadgets and does almost nothing to Flandre) which culminates in him pinned down as she draws her fingers together slowly for dramatic effect while the buildings burn from the use of Lavaeteinn. "I told you, Dark Knight. Nobody mocks the darkness of the night and lives!" (She blackmailed Patchy into writing most of the lines she's spoken.)

I just realized... i just wrote another freaking fanfic while answering this!

What if Super Smash Bros. Touhou Edition? Character names, Final Smashes, B + Direction, A + Direction, Grab, Shield, Throw... give me a whole roster of moves! I understand this is going to take more than one person...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 02:34:24 AM by Cybeast710 »
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #666 on: December 12, 2012, 03:03:45 AM »
What if Super Smash Bros. Touhou Edition? Character names, Final Smashes, B + Direction, A + Direction, Grab, Shield, Throw... give me a whole roster of moves! I understand this is going to take more than one person...

I can do one for now.

Koishi Komeiji (HOW SURPRISING OF ME, RIGHT?)

Standing pose: Looks around happily, constantly moving a bit
Running pose: Stretches her arms out and leans foward, smiling happily as she runs foward
Crouching pose: Simple crouches while putting her hands on her knee, inspecting the ground

A A A: A simple punch, followed by a kick and then ending in a twirl with which she slaps her opponent
A + ->: A headbutt with her nice hat
Charged A + ->: Similar with her final hit in the A combo, she does a fast 360 in which she slaps her opponent away with a rose explosion
A + ^: A simple kick upward.
Charged A + ^: A backflip kick, which ends with a rose explosion
A + v: A quick kick
Charged A + v: Summons a rose on the ground and makes it explode

B: Embers of Love: Shoots a heart missile that bounces around slowly.
B + ->: Philosophy of a Hated Person: Dashes foward, disappears and creates many exploding roses, detonating them before re-appearing.
B + ^: Genetics of the Subconcious: Allows the player to fly slowly while surrounding herself in colorful danmaku lines
B + v: Release of the Id/Super Ego: First uses sends many heart flying around her, which slowly fades away after hitting the enemy of traveling a short distance. Second use makes the  hearts re-appears and head toward Koishi while ignoring walls.

Shield: Summons a red orb (Like when the player uses a bomb) while doing the infamous Glico pose.

Grab: Sends out her third eye to catch the opponent.
A during grap: Flicks the opponent's face.
-> During grab: Grabs the enemy's hands, spin in around happily and then throws him away, hurting enemies nearby.
^ During grab: Summons a vine from the ground to send the enemy flying in the air.
v During grab: Sets the enemy on the ground and summons lasers like in Ancestors By Your Bed, which crashes on the opponent.

Final Smash: Rose Hell; Sends expanding circles of bullets around her who follows the same rose transformation pattern than the spellcard version.

Happy? c:

...So do I throw a what if, or do we actually do more of those?

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #667 on: December 12, 2012, 03:47:04 AM »
@CyBeast: That was amazing :O
@Ikari: more More MORE

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #668 on: December 12, 2012, 04:28:44 AM »
Want more SSB? 

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5681268/111/Touhou-Journey-to-the-Smashing-Beyond

At the end of most of the following chapters.

Anyway, question...

What if Parsee viciously attacks people she is jealous of?

Yatakarasu

• Always failing, sometimes winning!
  • Fail mode activate!
« Reply #669 on: December 12, 2012, 05:02:23 AM »
Ikari...that needs to happen. Get some people on that!

...Satori could totally be like Kirby.
What if Parsee viciously attacks people she is jealous of?
She'd most likely lose, cause she'd keep picking fights with opponents that are much stronger than her. Also, Reimu would beat her ass into submission, cause she'd be classified as an extremely hostile youkai. Also for some reason this came to mind...I wonder why? Oh...

What if everyone lost their hats and/or headgear?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 05:13:08 AM by Yatakarasu »

Normal Clears: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Hard Clears: PoFV, SA, TD, DDC
Extra Clears: PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Current touhou goal: Improve! ...1cc more Hard Modes

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #670 on: December 12, 2012, 07:00:39 AM »
Parsee wouldn't be jealous anymore.

What if Satori read her own mind?

« Reply #671 on: December 12, 2012, 07:38:21 AM »
Parsee wouldn't be jealous anymore.

Or more jealous, as now she also didn't get to LOSE a hat like everyone else did. :ohdear:

What if Satori read her own mind?

Could be interesting, but might not get very far with her idea. I'm thinking that as she reads her own mind, it would be filled with thoughts of what she just read, leading to her reading it again which I guess creates an infinite loop of rereading thoughts...

"I'm currently thinking about reading my own mind, which is filled with thoughts of me reading my own mind, which is thinking about reading my mind that's thinking about thinking about think think ththththhth ARGH" [/overload]

What if Marisa stopped stealing precious things and instead left gifts lying around in everyone else's house?

(sorry if this was already done, but I didn't see it after a quick look)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 08:22:01 AM by SirBlueberry »

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #672 on: December 12, 2012, 10:54:43 AM »
Quote from: Sir Blueberry
What if Marisa stopped stealing precious things and instead left gifts lying around in everyone else's house?

Knowing Marisa's fondness of explosions the genre-savvy characters (Reimu, Yukari, Suika, and Remilia) toss theirs in the garbage can while everyone else opens it and is BLOWN THE HELL UP.

Along with a chirpy "Boom! Da ze!" coming from the box itself.

I'll post another Smash Bros idea myself.

Flandre Scarlet    (Rules of Smash generally seem to state competitors need equal power levels, so she gets MAJORLY nerfed.)
Standing pose: Looks bored,
Walking pose: Slowly walks in that direction.
Running pose: Flies towards the opponent.
A A A: A punch, followed by a kick, followed by nailing them with one of her crystals.
A + Forward: She charges them, inflicting a brutal headbutt.
Charge A + Forward: Winds up to deliver a punishing blow with the Lavaeteinn spear.
A + Down: Slide tackles the opponent. 75% chance of making them trip.
Charge A + Down: N/A
A + Up: Leaps into the air and does an spinning uppercut.
Charge A + Up: Same thing, more power, and more jump height. Segues perfectly into...
B + Down:  Dive bombs the opponent. With good timing, can be comboed into...
Grab: Flandre catches the opponent on the end of Lavaeteinn.
A during Grab: Flandre latches on to the opponent's neck. Flandre can't throw any more at this point, but will heal off 4, 5, or 9% of damage a second while dealing twice that to the opponent. The opponent must start smashing buttons to get away.
Grab + Forward: Flandre spins the Lavaeteinn around and throws the opponent off into the distance.
Grab + Up: Flandre throws the opponent upwards off the Lavaeteinn. Can possibly execute another A + Up, B + Down, Grab combo...
Grab + Down: Flandre slams the opponent into the ground. They take about 40% in damage, then go flying up into the air from hitting the ground so hard.

B: Lavaeteinn Fireball: A fireball goes straight out from Lavateinn.
Charge B: Lavaeteinn FireWall: Creates a wall of fire the opponent MUST jump over.
B + Forward: Lavaeteinn Combo: Spinning Lavaeteinn in front of her, Flandre moves to the side. Anyone caught in this is stunlocked and if someone is, Flandre will keep hitting them for about 10 seconds.
B + Up: Lavaeteinn Danmaku: Shoots extremely powerful fireball above her. Extremely powerful translates to about 90% damage. Short ranged, and a counter move.

Final Smash: Kyuu (We all knew it was going to be Kyuu.) Flandre needs to be within 2 person lengths away from someone for this to work. If it does, they lose a life, while exploding in detail reminiscent of Mortal Kombat. (For those of you who don't know what Kyuu is, she crushes the Eye of Existence. Except in this case, she merely damages it enough to cause a TEMPORARY existence failure rather than a permanent one.) In stock battles, this can have a drawback, though. They don't respawn for the next 3 minutes, giving them an advantage in lives.

I tried to make Flandre less broken, i really did!

Speaking of Smash and Touhou, and Flandre: Working Flandre Brawl Character! Scroll down. I didn't make this.      Also, why don't you check His entire Touhou character collection!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:06:52 AM by Cybeast710 »

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #673 on: December 12, 2012, 12:56:41 PM »
Anyone noticed my link?

Anyway...

What if Miko loves to be pulled gently in the cheeks?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #674 on: December 13, 2012, 09:23:22 PM »
Want more SSB? 

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5681268/111/Touhou-Journey-to-the-Smashing-Beyond

At the end of most of the following chapters.

Never actually bothered to look at this. Now i did, and I'm going to like this story, i think!

Hint: Recommend starting at the beginning. Change the 111 in the URL to a 1.

A better link

You really are the king of ambiguous questions. There are two connotations to that. There's the NSFW one, and a facial one. Which one are you referring to? If it's NSFW, the question doesn't really belong here.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:25:35 PM by Cybeast710 »

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #675 on: December 14, 2012, 01:16:27 AM »
You can totally pick which one you want when you answer it.  Take it easy :3

Then Miko would use her ability to find people who had a desire to pull her cheeks, and lived happily ever after. 

What if the people in the forum with character themed names (some examples - Ran Yakumo, Yukarin, Reimu HakureiSM) were the actual girls from Gensokyo?  Assuming some of them don't get banned for having multiple accounts?

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #676 on: December 14, 2012, 04:13:43 AM »
Cybeast: I wasn't trying to link people to the whole story at first, just trying to lead them to the SSB movesets starting from that chapter.  But anyway, I'm glad you like the story!  Also, I have ABSOLUTELY no NSFW intentions in my mind at all when I made my question.  It's just plain cheek-pulling.  What's wrong with that?  Why is it that people have to twist innocent ideas all the time?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #677 on: December 14, 2012, 11:15:45 AM »
You can totally pick which one you want when you answer it.  Take it easy :3

Then Miko would use her ability to find people who had a desire to pull her cheeks, and lived happily ever after. 

What if the people in the forum with character themed names (some examples - Ran Yakumo, Yukarin, Reimu HakureiSM) were the actual girls from Gensokyo?  Assuming some of them don't get banned for having multiple accounts?

Then in that case, we got a serious problem when those people get bored, since they know about us. Especially if YUKA was there. It's not just here, either. The same thing happens on Youtube. Sanae Kochiya was a username who every comment i see is like an RP.

What if Eirin teamed up with GlaDOS?

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #678 on: December 15, 2012, 12:33:02 AM »
Then in that case, we got a serious problem when those people get bored, since they know about us. Especially if YUKA was there. It's not just here, either. The same thing happens on Youtube. Sanae Kochiya was a username who every comment i see is like an RP.

If I'm not mistaken, most of the Touhou usernames on Youtube (the "real" ones) are a rp troup that populated the site, not just a few random people who just decided one day to do so.

What if Eirin teamed up with GlaDOS?

EIrIN: Test subject number 25, Reisen Udongein Inaba. The room has been filled with a deadly neurotoxin that will kill you in 10 minutes. The antidote is at the end of this confusing labyrinth made of doors. MANY doors.

Reisen: ;___; *goes through the labyrinth quietly*

EIrIN: Fun fact. Rabbits are 14.653% better than humans. We machines lunarians are 10486 % better than rabbits. Humans are such filthy creatures.

Reisen: *Finds the antidote, inject it in her arm*

EIrIN: Haha. This was actually a syringe full of deadly neurotoxin. You're such a human.

What if Reimu had a sex change?

« Reply #679 on: December 15, 2012, 01:47:31 AM »

I'll let someone else answer, but I find it hard to not make a Rayman joke here. :V reiman

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #680 on: December 17, 2012, 02:25:22 PM »

I'd get to wear my partner's shrine maiden outfit to parties. 

What if Rinnosuke had a sex change?

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #681 on: December 17, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »
What if Rinnosuke had a sex change?

Um...   Half the joke is that he's male, so he suddenly is even LESS cared about by the fanbase.

What if Aya found the secret to what makes Danmaku and flight work, and wrote an article about it? And, say, a paper slipped through the border? Hmm... possible fanfic idea?

Also, if nobody minds, I'd like to volunteer my answer to "What if Reimu had a sex change?"

The testosterone, lack of money, and her underrated importance make her go on a rampage, attacking everyone. Touhou 14 would be really weird. You have one playable character: Reimu. The game would feature a Megaman-esque selection screen. And a Megaman password system or save files.
First 4 options: Rumia, Cirno, Mystia, and Wriggle.
Then, when they were all done, the next 4 (Letty, Momiji, Daiyousei, and Minoriko) would replace them.
After that, you'd have the SDM, which would play out like Wily's castle. In order, you'd fight Meiling, Sakuya, Koakuma, Patchouli, Remilia, and Flandre.
Then 8 more (Nitori, Tenshi, Marisa, Hina, Star & Sunny & Luna [all at once], Sanae, Kanako, Suwako)
Then Eintei, which would play out like another castle, fighting (in order) Tewi, Reisen, Eirin, Kaguya, Mokou.
Then Hakogyouroku In order: Merlin, Lunasa, Lyrica, Youmu, Yuyuko.
Then Yukari-Space. In order: Chen, Ran, Yukari. Yukari is a hopeless boss fight that blasts Reimu to...
PC-98. 8 options again. (Mook Survival (Survive for 3 minutes against a horde of Mr. Ghostys), Rika, Meira, Elis, Ellen, Kana, Orange, Chiyuri & Okazaki)
Then there's Makai. Another castle design: Louise, Sara, Sariel, Yuki, Mai, Shinki.
Then... Muugenkan. Castle Design: Kurumi, Elly, Yuka, Mugetsu, Gengetsu.
Then she faces off against PC-98 Marisa and PC-98 Mima. At the same time.
When she wins, the three of them thrash Yukari because Marisa wants to blow something up and Mima was bored.

Then Yukari turns Reimu back because she doesn't want this happening again. The end.

Well... what do you think?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 08:36:08 PM by Cybeast710 »

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #682 on: December 22, 2012, 12:04:11 PM »
What if Aya found the secret to what makes Danmaku and flight work, and wrote an article about it? And, say, a paper slipped through the border? Hmm... possible fanfic idea?

Seeing as it'll be picked up in Japan, you can look forward to seeing Danmaku lessons in school classes and the Japanese Defense Force.  Of course, assuming whomever finds it decides to hand it in to the authorities instead of keeping it to themselves. 

What if the God in Reimu's shrine was actually Amateresu?

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Szayelaporro Granz

• You can't use spellcards within my range
  • since I've already analyzed and sealed them all
« Reply #683 on: December 22, 2012, 02:46:28 PM »
Then Hakurei Shrine would have more followers.

What if Hourai people die?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:50:12 PM by Yomihime »
Normal 1cc: LLS, MS, EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, UFO, TD, DDC / Hard 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF*, TD / Lunatic 1cc: PoFV / Extra 1cc: EoSD, PCB (+P), IN, PoFV, MoF, DDC
*Bug abuse.
Feel free to watch my crappy replays and twitch channel
My favorite touhou music

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #684 on: December 22, 2012, 03:57:42 PM »
They reappear alive and well again, like Kenny from South Park.

What if Tokiko's real name is something cute, like Mimi or Nana?

Szayelaporro Granz

• You can't use spellcards within my range
  • since I've already analyzed and sealed them all
« Reply #685 on: December 22, 2012, 06:06:32 PM »
They reappear alive and well again, like Kenny from South Park.

Well,I mean if they're killed off for real :/
Normal 1cc: LLS, MS, EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, UFO, TD, DDC / Hard 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF*, TD / Lunatic 1cc: PoFV / Extra 1cc: EoSD, PCB (+P), IN, PoFV, MoF, DDC
*Bug abuse.
Feel free to watch my crappy replays and twitch channel
My favorite touhou music

Vael

• Weaver of Illusions, Shaman of Dreams
« Reply #686 on: December 24, 2012, 10:43:53 AM »
Well,I mean if they're killed off for real :/
Come on people, let's actually play the game...you got an answer, and if wasn't the one you wanted, big deal...shrug and move on. You can't control the answers you get, only the questions you ask.

What if Tokiko's real name is something cute, like Mimi or Nana?
Rinnosuke suddenly gets a lot of grief over bullying cute "Mimi-tan" from her legions of fans in Gensokyo, Aya cackles at the sudden boost in her Newspaper's popularity. Meanwhile, Hayate is in talks with Cirno to try to work on her cuteness to contest the Bunbunmaru once more, her research showed that a surprising number of people have a thing for cute tomboys.

What if Yukari showed Reimu that there were many other Gensokyo-type barriers all over the world, each one maintained by a family of shaman/priests like the Hakurei have done? And all of them have fragments (including Reimu) of the same god?

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #687 on: December 24, 2012, 04:42:46 PM »
"So what?"

What if Marisa's house burns down, and nobody cares, except for Marisa herself?

BTW, Vael, I already sent Yomihime a PM regarding this.  Really do wish that people would stop taking this topic so seriously...

Vael

• Weaver of Illusions, Shaman of Dreams
« Reply #688 on: December 24, 2012, 05:01:00 PM »
((Yup, yup, fun and games it is))

"Hey Alice~! Gonna be staying over for a bit~!"

What if Marisa was the Hakurei Shrine Maiden and Reimu was Ordinary Witch?

Goldom

• Whee
« Reply #689 on: December 24, 2012, 11:47:14 PM »
What if Yukari showed Reimu that there were many other Gensokyo-type barriers all over the world, each one maintained by a family of shaman/priests like the Hakurei have done? And all of them have fragments (including Reimu) of the same god?

Since this one got missed...

Massive open-world RPG type game where she's gotta travel all over collecting the parts to summon the god and save the world. Only at the end it turns out it's something totally useless like a god of taking naps.

Continue with above question~

edit: oh I just realized "so what" was an answer to this already. Oh well.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:49:51 PM by Goldom »