Author Topic: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)  (Read 220008 times)

Nevindar

• Wandering Tourist
  • ... what do we have over here?
Re: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)
« Reply #570 on: November 14, 2012, 08:01:19 PM »
Quite an answer.

That's sounds pretty funny. Could work nicely either as a prank/joke game/mode or some sort of super-hard pacifist mode which unlocks something special at the end.
Tech-Rinnosuke sounds awesome and should at least get his own decimal game.

What if Patchouli was as powerful as MeiLing on physical terms, and retained her prowess over spells?
Short answer:
She would become a purple haired Yuuka, just deadpan and with books instead of flowers.

Elaborate answer:
Marisa would have to put way more effort into stealing her books, if even possible. It would probably cause Marisa to increase her own efforts in a quickly escalating fashion, probably resulting in some sort of mini-incident.

Her stage in EoSD would either be much, much harder or she might appear as some sort of EX-Boss. Koakuma might disappear, since Patchouli would not have needed an assistant. Or perhaps there would be quite a few little-devils running around under Patchy's command, due to her stamina.

The fandom around her would be different as well, probably portraying her as some sort of Juggernaut monster, taking damage without blinking an eye and throwing around minor and major WMD-grade spells, resulting in a whole new overkill-meme. The fanbase would probably compare and/or match her with other powerful characters like Yuuka or Yukari.

She would also likely be a playable character in at least one game.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 08:53:50 PM by Nevindar »

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #571 on: November 14, 2012, 08:36:39 PM »
That's sounds pretty funny. Could work nicely either as a prank/joke game/mode or some sort of super-hard pacifist mode which unlocks something special at the end.
Tech-Rinnosuke sounds awesome and should at least get his own decimal game.
Short answer:
She would become a purple haired Yuuka, just deadpan and with books instead of flowers.

Elaborate answer:
Marisa would have to put way more effort into stealing her books, if even possible. It would probably cause Marisa to increase her own efforts in a quickly escalating fashion, probably resulting in some sort of mini-incident.

Her stage in EoSD would either be much, much harder or she might appear as some sort of EX-Boss. Koakuma might disappear, since Patchouli would not have needed an assistant. Or perhaps there would be quite a few little-devils running around under Patchy's command, due to her stamina.

The fandom around her would be different as well, probably portraying her as some sort of Juggernaut monster, taking damage without blinking an eye and throwing around minor and major WMD-grade spells, resulting in a whole new overkill-meme. The fanbase would probably compare and/or match her with other powerful characters like Yuuka or Yukari.

She would also likely be a playable character in at least one game.

Hmmm where is your question? Or is the game over?  :V
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Nevindar

• Wandering Tourist
« Reply #572 on: November 14, 2012, 08:53:17 PM »
Oh no! I knew I had forgotten something...

Quick, quick... something...

What if... uh...

Cirno and Reimu switched places? Miko Cirno, fairy Reimu?

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #573 on: November 14, 2012, 09:09:37 PM »
Cirno would be too dumb to care about donations and keeping the shrine intact and maintained well. And STB's stage 2 would be WAY hard.

What if you could live with Remilia?

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #574 on: November 14, 2012, 10:00:41 PM »
Cirno would be too dumb to care about donations and keeping the shrine intact and maintained well. And STB's stage 2 would be WAY hard.

What if you could live with Remilia?

I'm considerating that I could live with her in her mansion, other alternative could be that she comes live with you in your house.

It would be interesting, I would live in a mansion *-*, Sakuya could clean my bedroom in a sec, I could eat a lot of fine sweets and etc. My life would become much more agitated  but I could have problems if she wanted my blood every night in a shallow dish :P

What if Sakuya decided to use Tuna fishes instead of knives to fight?
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

EthanSilver

• Lunatic Programmer
  • Got squid, will travel.
    • Ethan Silver's Junkpile - Hacks and translation patches
« Reply #575 on: November 14, 2012, 10:12:37 PM »
On a serious note, I would like to see him flying around with a airborne system, using a electric shikigami to pilot the system, and having affixed mini-hakkeros on that thing as a combat machine.
[/quote]

...Now I can't get the image of Rinnosuke "surfing" on Ran with mini-hakkeros grafted to her face out of my mind...

Latest works
The Strongest

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #576 on: November 14, 2012, 10:27:59 PM »
Actually though, Remilia has a small appetite, fortunately

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #577 on: November 15, 2012, 12:43:14 AM »
What if Sakuya decided to use Tuna fishes instead of knives to fight?

The sound effects in Hisoutensoku would become way too hilarious to make it playable. Remember all the ''sling fling bling tling'' sounds they make? Imagine her projectiles making squishy and fishy sounds everytime they hit. Plus, she'd beat anyone in every spellcards duel. I mean, would YOU like to be thrown tuna fishes in the face? I know I wouldn't. Finally, her spellcards' names would be so entertaining.

Fish Sign "Imaginary Vertical Tuna"

Fish Time ''Tuna Dial''

Zero Speed "Floppy Tuna"

What if Yoshika and Meiling switched jobs? As in, Yoshika at the SDM and Meiling at the Mausoleum?

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #578 on: November 15, 2012, 06:46:39 PM »
Meiling would fall asleep and would almost be eaten by other Jiang-shi and Yoshika would do a great job of scaring off intruders. But Sakuya would miss Meiling.

What if Satori got a teaching job?

Nevindar

• Wandering Tourist
« Reply #579 on: November 15, 2012, 07:48:15 PM »
If she could handle the pressure, she would become one of the best teachers ever. Both feared and renowned in all of Gensokyo for her ability to let nothing get past her in class.

I mean, her powers would allow her not only to know if her pupils actually understands and if not, possibly why they dont understand, but also who is paying attention, who actually tries, who talks behind her back, who bullies who, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What if...
The UFO's in UFO where actual alien UFO's?
(Aw man, I bet this one has been asked millions of times already)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 08:11:54 PM by Nevindar »

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #580 on: November 15, 2012, 10:01:25 PM »
Why weren't there any little deformed nues then?

What if Touhou and MLP were combined? What would the main things happen?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #581 on: November 16, 2012, 12:55:51 AM »
I mean, her powers would allow her not only to know if her pupils actually understands and if not, possibly why they dont understand, but also who is paying attention, who actually tries, who talks behind her back, who bullies who, etc.

This. We need this in schools all around the world. Now.

What if Touhou and MLP were combined? What would the main things happen?

Marisa: Reimu, some strange, magical and colorful ponies have invaded Gensokyo!
Reimu: *singing cheerfully* My little pony, My little ponyyyy~
Marisa: ...She's been brainwashed.
Yukari: *gaps out of nowhere* Marisa, let's team up and solve this incident!
Marisa: Fine :I

Fun thing is, people who like MLP get their crossover and those who hate it get to Master Spark/WhateverYukari'sBombWouldBe them. Everybody wins.

What if Rita Mordio from Tales of Vesperia met Patchouli? (Yay crossovers)

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #582 on: November 21, 2012, 03:46:32 AM »
Both of them would finally have someone to chat with and would probably work together... FOR SCIENCE! MAGICAL ADVANCEMENT!

Also, they'd get introduced to the others' snarks.

And maybe Rita would be able to take Remi down a peg.

What if Yuuka gained the power to smash through the 4th wall?
(in Touhou Mother, she's smashed through the Hakurei Border in the past. And in the Alternate Universe fanfic Imperfect Metamorphosis, she learns about the existence of the fourth wall. Logical progression from there.)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 03:49:53 AM by Cybeast710 »
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
« Reply #583 on: November 21, 2012, 06:26:49 AM »
Run like heck!!!!

What if Suika threw Reimu into the distance, and the latter is seen or heard from again?

Nevindar

• Wandering Tourist
« Reply #584 on: November 21, 2012, 08:36:16 AM »
I take it you meant "is never seen or heard from again".
(Otherwise she would just come back, beat Suika up, take her sake for awhile as punishment and that would be that).

But if she is never heard from again...
And if she died, the barrier would disappear.

If she is still alive, but just... gone.
Some time would pass before anyone actually acknowledged that something is wrong.
Suika would start feeling guilty and probably set out to find her.
Marisa would start asking questions after awhile, probably enlisting Alice in the search,
slowly building up to an all out Gensokyo wide investigation comprised of almost everyone.

Yukari would most likely do her own investigation, slowly becoming more aggressive in her investigation.
(on the other hand, she could be the one hiding Reimu) 

It would be a whole new incident, but without a clear resolution. No end boss. No Tea party at the end.

In the end, life would continue, just without Reimu.
Marisa and maybe Alice would take Reimus place as the new Youkai exterminator(s).
Yukari would either continue looking for her or start researching new ways to keep the border up.
The Moriya shrine would gain a few more followers.
Suika would either drown herself in sake, to forget, or stop drinking alltogether.

Some would forget her, but others, her friends especially, would remember and wonder what happened to her.
---------

Since some say Gensokyo is like a pocket dimension...
What if Gensokyo was the size of/encompassed the Earth? Acting more as a parallel dimension.

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #585 on: November 21, 2012, 10:07:32 AM »
I take it you meant "is never seen or heard from again".
(Otherwise she would just come back, beat Suika up, take her sake for awhile as punishment and that would be that).

But if she is never heard from again...
And if she died, the barrier would disappear.

If she is still alive, but just... gone.
Some time would pass before anyone actually acknowledged that something is wrong.
Suika would start feeling guilty and probably set out to find her.
Marisa would start asking questions after awhile, probably enlisting Alice in the search,
slowly building up to an all out Gensokyo wide investigation comprised of almost everyone.

Yukari would most likely do her own investigation, slowly becoming more aggressive in her investigation.
(on the other hand, she could be the one hiding Reimu) 

It would be a whole new incident, but without a clear resolution. No end boss. No Tea party at the end.

In the end, life would continue, just without Reimu.
Marisa and maybe Alice would take Reimus place as the new Youkai exterminator(s).
Yukari would either continue looking for her or start researching new ways to keep the border up.
The Moriya shrine would gain a few more followers.
Suika would either drown herself in sake, to forget, or stop drinking alltogether.

Some would forget her, but others, her friends especially, would remember and wonder what happened to her.
---------

Since some say Gensokyo is like a pocket dimension...
What if Gensokyo was the size of/encompassed the Earth? Acting more as a parallel dimension.
Yeah, I meant that say "never seen or heard from"...

Your question:
A planet-sized dimension that can sustain life but has no sea?  What form of madness is this?!  Anyway, assuming that the heroines are going to explore every part of Gensokyo, then we can expect the series to last very long, since it would be tedious to explore all of that place in a single game.

What if Hisou Tensoku is actually Ruukoto remodeled beyond recognition?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:09:24 AM by game2011 »

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #586 on: November 21, 2012, 09:07:49 PM »
Alice would've probably got radiation poisoning from building her. Or Okuu was put inside her.

What if Touhou became Katawa Shoujo? Who would be the characters and what would happen?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #587 on: November 25, 2012, 07:14:46 PM »
Alice would've probably got radiation poisoning from building her. Or Okuu was put inside her.

What if Touhou became Katawa Shoujo? Who would be the characters and what would happen?

I would love to answer this, but i haven't the faintest clue what Katawa Shoujo is. I'm only posting this here because A: I'm open to finding out what this thing is, and B: Don't want this thread to auto-lock on us.
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

Nevindar

• Wandering Tourist
« Reply #588 on: November 25, 2012, 11:54:30 PM »
I would love to answer this, but i haven't the faintest clue what Katawa Shoujo is. I'm only posting this here because A: I'm open to finding out what this thing is, and B: Don't want this thread to auto-lock on us.

Katawa Shoujo is a Visual Novel revolving around a protagonist with a heart condition who is forced(?) to attend a school for disabled children which features several (minorly) disfigured, disabled or seemingly normal girls with crippling ailments to romance. While I have not played it myself, from what I've seen and heard it is, or was, fairly popular and has been recommended several times on many sites.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:56:08 PM by Nevindar »

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #589 on: November 26, 2012, 10:39:59 AM »
Katawa Shoujo is a Visual Novel revolving around a protagonist with a heart condition who is forced(?) to attend a school for disabled children which features several (minorly) disfigured, disabled or seemingly normal girls with crippling ailments to romance. While I have not played it myself, from what I've seen and heard it is, or was, fairly popular and has been recommended several times on many sites.
Except the sex scenes :<

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #590 on: November 29, 2012, 03:27:10 AM »
Go go go Katawa Shoujo!

Main character: Marisa

Rin: Koishi (Because autism c:)

Emi: Keine (Caved in the heart xD)

Hanako: Nitori (Is there any other shy girl in Touhou?)

Lily: Kanako/Eirin/Yuyuko (Like, any of them fits)

Shizune: Reimu, because losing just isn't an option.

Misha: Alice (RAGING LESBIAN LOLOLOL I'm sorry)

That-creepy-blind-guy-with-crazy-conspiracies: Rinnosuke (GIRLS!!! GIRLS EVERYWHERE!!!!)

GIVE ME THE ASSBALL, MARISA!
- Nitori

What if there was a new character which would incarnate MoTK? What would it be like and what would its powers be?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #591 on: November 29, 2012, 12:34:23 PM »
Incarnation of MoTK?  Hoo boy. Knowledge. Patchy would probably have to Job Change (hah hah) from Librarian/Sage to Elemental Mage. But besides that, the Touhous would probably tag team in a battle with it, since there is no way for them to defeat it one on one. It'll time out any sort of spellcard. It would take the form of... Well, Giygas comes to mind, just less evil and scary. But You Cannot Grasp It's True Form is a definitely a trope that would apply.

What if the fourth wall spontaneously collapsed one day?

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #592 on: November 29, 2012, 01:36:28 PM »
What's a fourth wall?

Ran-Rii

• Regular at Patchouli's Library
  • In Patchouli's Library, reading books
« Reply #593 on: November 29, 2012, 02:42:19 PM »
Incarnation of MoTK?  Hoo boy. Knowledge. Patchy would probably have to Job Change (hah hah) from Librarian/Sage to Elemental Mage. But besides that, the Touhous would probably tag team in a battle with it, since there is no way for them to defeat it one on one. It'll time out any sort of spellcard. It would take the form of... Well, Giygas comes to mind, just less evil and scary. But You Cannot Grasp It's True Form is a definitely a trope that would apply.

What if the fourth wall spontaneously collapsed one day?

An ordinary day of playing Touhou 8: Imperishable Night would be the bane of one's life (Or you can have the greatest time in your lives).

Me: *Boots up game*

>Suddenly, you notice that the sun outside your window disappeared, and you find a moon there instead, with the words "Paradise Moon is..."

>When you reach the title screen, Reimu jumps at you and grabs you by the collar, questioning whether you broke the moon in Gensokyo.
>You attempt to click on the "z" key to reach the character select screen, in which you hit the Border Team first, and Reimu and Yukari bang at the computer screen, shouting "Pick Me, Pick Me!".
>You resist the urge to question this madness, though it is very interesting.
>You suddenly hear something like "Bitch get out of the way, da ze!", from your screen's right.
>You press the right directional key, leading to Reimu and Yukari screaming at what you did and what would happen to the moon before you hear their voices going further and further, to the left of the screen.
>Marisa then breaks your screen, then grabs you by the collar, with the mini-Hakkero in your face, threatening you to pick them, while Alice sits in a corner, sighing at Marisa's approach.
>In the face of threat, you decided that you should pick the option that guarantees your survival: To hit the right directional key and proceed to the next team. Marisa screams at you while you hear the sound of lasers shooting in a distance, and blue light shoots out from the left of your screen and destroys the wall behind you with Flandre's poster.
>The next thing you knew, you are frozen in place while Sakuya walks right up to you, with a knife to your neck. You decide to offer a poster of Remilia in a Charisma Break pose to her, and she faints from a nosebleed. You decide to leave her in your room while Remilia shouts at you to return her maid. The shouts gets softer and softer as the screen switches its view to the final team.
>You see Youmu trying to snatch Myon from Yuyuko's grasp. You decide not to mess with the hungry princess and leave Youmu to her devices.
>You switch back to the Border Team, all sighing, looking defeated, until you pressed the "z" confirm key. Reimu suddenly brightens up.
>"Small hitbox and long reaction time to deathbombing," you thought, "should be quite useful."
>The stage appears, and you listen to the BGM play while Reimu appears on the screen. You move her up, down, left, right in anticipation of the first wave of Fairies. You also hold onto the firing "z" key, in which Reimu shouts at you to actually stop making her throw amulets: It is tiring.

>The stage passes by fine, until you decide to focus to avoid Wriggle's "Comet on Earth". Yukari appears, and dodges the bullets, and you accidentally make her graze a bullet. She shouts at you to stop ruining her dress, and then looks up towards the screen, at you. She attempts to gap you in, but you only notice a huge black area on your screen with eyes in it. She gives up and closes the gap.
>During the first boss fight, you notice Wriggle shouting something about her being a firefly, pointing towards the mosquito coil at your back. You ignore her and take her down, with explosions covering the screen. You wonder how she comes back for a Last Spell despite being blown up.
>The result screen appears, and you hear Reimu shouting at how slow you are to only journey through the forest completely after 30 minutes.

TIME SKIP
>After a round of lectures by Keine about how un-student-like you look and telling you about how the first pyramid was made, what the Buretsu Crisis was and Gensokyo's History, you finally make her blow up. You notice Reimu knocking at the screen asking you to direct her in the right direction while Keine comments on why you are not wearing proper school attire, and then points you in the right direction.

TIME SKIP
>You notice Reimu complaining to Marisa about how she cannot use her spellcards, even though she is technically able to use Dream Sign "Fantasy Seal -Concentrate-". Marisa blasts at her using Master Spark, in which you press "x" with the right timing. Reimu shouts at you, telling you that she almost went to the Netherworld, She also comments on how much a fashion disaster a person dressed in an official[judge]-like way was.
>Marisa comments on how she is being shot at by her own lasers but is not hurt. Reimu comments on how the heck she is only moving forward, backward, and side to side even though she could completely dodge everything if she moved lower. She tries, but fails.

TIME SKIP
>After a fierce battle with Marisa, you encounter Reisen. Eirin appears and frantically convinces you that she is the mastermind. Reisen tries to drive you insane with her weird patterns in Danmaku. Reimu comments on her splitting headache, and how her head just went through a whole bullet but still remained intact. Her sleeves were not so lucky though. They burnt off.
>Yukari comments on how becoming the Shrine Maiden attire was.

TIME SKIP
>You beat Reisen, and Reimu and Yukari hurry after Eirin, while you knock at the screen, shouting at the other door that leads to 6b. They decide to break the closed door and go through.

TIME SKIP
>You get to Kaguya, where she terrorizes you with her five impossible requests. While you went to find the Danmaku tree, Kaguya kills Reimu twice, and you finally realise you ain't supposed to go and find the items she requests for. YOU WERE TRICKED.

>When you reach her last words, you notice your clock going at a very slow pace. Somehow, your clock is stuck at 1:30 AM and you cannot do anything about it. Although it is supposed to be 12 in the afternoon.

>In a climatic battle, you successfully go through all of Kaguya's Last Words, and realise that it is dawn. Reimu comments on why it is so bright outside although it is dawn in where they are, and you just shrug. She then arrives at a revelation: YOU ARE THE GOD OF THE HAKUREI SHRINE!

You turn off the computer after saving your replay and getting freaked out while Reimu shouts something about everything going black, and a weird symbol appearing on your screen.

(Alright, I know I was bad.)

Now, for my question: What if Sakuya decided to play Texas Hold'em Poker with Satori, Koishi and Remilia?

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #594 on: November 29, 2012, 03:41:13 PM »
Satori wins in the end.  No amount of time stopping can save Sakuya's mind from being read.  Also, the maid never gets to the end of the game, because once Satori spills the beans about what she is thinking, they'll kick her out.

What if Touhou + Happy Wheels?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #595 on: November 29, 2012, 06:59:22 PM »
(Alright, I know I was bad.)

DON'T YOU SAY SUCH BLASPHEMY.

I give you a 10/10. Would read again.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #596 on: November 29, 2012, 08:52:30 PM »
DON'T YOU SAY SUCH BLASPHEMY.

I give you a 10/10. Would read again.

Same here! Hell, that's some GREAT fanfiction. Think of an opening line and a reason the 4th wall collapsed (simplest one I can think of: One of Yukari's alternate universe counterparts screwed up royally), and shift to first person. Then, post it on www.fanfiction.net! You'd get a ton of readers! That was awesome! I should think of some ideas myself for other ones. If you're not going to, i probably will! You wrote it, your story. I just provided the starting point.

Just one thing. Dump the Flandre poster from the story, because by your logic, Flandre would ALSO know you were there...
Do i sound like a jerk? If i do, tell me. But this idea is awesome.

If you'll excuse me, i'm now going to go cry about this missed opportunity. Because i totally missed it. This makes for good fanfiction. Of course, i'm not much of a writer... Actually, do you mind if I use your idea of The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You? It works better than mine, in which they LEAVE the game and come into reality. Please?

Ran-Rii

• Regular at Patchouli's Library
  • In Patchouli's Library, reading books
« Reply #597 on: November 29, 2012, 10:41:44 PM »
Same here! Hell, that's some GREAT fanfiction. Think of an opening line and a reason the 4th wall collapsed (simplest one I can think of: One of Yukari's alternate universe counterparts screwed up royally), and shift to first person. Then, post it on www.fanfiction.net! ...
If you'll excuse me, i'm now going to go cry about this missed opportunity. Because i totally missed it. This makes for good fanfiction. Of course, i'm not much of a writer... Actually, do you mind if I use your idea of The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You? It works better than mine, in which they LEAVE the game and come into reality. Please?

To be honest, I do not see why not.
Me, personally, I wanted to make a IN one and an EoSD one. You can still use the idea though.
I was thinking the "Fourth wall does not protect you" thing (fellow troper here) but yeah. Once you are done, I'd love to read yours.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 10:56:49 PM by Ran-Rii »

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #598 on: November 30, 2012, 10:28:02 AM »
To be honest, I do not see why not.
Me, personally, I wanted to make a IN one and an EoSD one. You can still use the idea though.
I was thinking the "Fourth wall does not protect you" thing (fellow troper here) but yeah. Once you are done, I'd love to read yours.

OK, thanks. Problem is, i can be extremely lazy at times (like a certain shrine maiden we all know) and i'm not really sure how www.fanfiction.net works with chapters and all of that. So i could finish writing this month... or sometime next year. I don't really know. It depends on A: Motivation, and B: How quickly i can get my head around the site itself.

EDIT: OK... first chapter is up. It's really just a prologue. But hey. It sets up our character, reveals he has a romantic interest (although with the cross he's now carrying, not for much longer!) See it (my first story, actually) here.

EDIT: Chapter 2 is now up.

Edit 3: Chapter 3 is now up. Also, it now has a Patchouli's Library thread, where i'll post further progress.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 01:08:15 PM by Cybeast710 »

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #599 on: December 01, 2012, 07:22:14 PM »
...I don't think there was a last what if, so I'll just start another.

What if Kyouko echoed an echo?