Author Topic: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)  (Read 220107 times)

EthanSilver

• Lunatic Programmer
  • Got squid, will travel.
    • Ethan Silver's Junkpile - Hacks and translation patches
Re: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)
« Reply #510 on: November 08, 2012, 12:41:18 AM »
What if Utsuho knew how to make money/actually was capable of a normal person's thought?
Woah. The question split into two!! Gotta remerge the answers...

If A Utsuho relatively were smart capable Utsuho of would making clearly money, be she a would major have threat. to Poor move girl out might of look the up Flaming physics Hell and or move it'd away melt/burn from away. the She nuclear would and also closer have towards to the find quantum/string youkai world. willing Indeterminate to superposition partake of in hellcrow financial states transactions. galore!
Yessssss, got both answers to be the same amount of words.

What if spellcards have been mistakened as being non-fatal due to Komachi's slacking off and not bothering to deal with the deceased yet?

Latest works
The Strongest

Ran-Rii

• Regular at Patchouli's Library
  • In Patchouli's Library, reading books
« Reply #511 on: November 08, 2012, 03:09:39 AM »
Woah. The question split into two!! Gotta remerge the answers...

If A Utsuho relatively were smart capable Utsuho of would making clearly money, be she a would major have threat. to Poor move girl out might of look the up Flaming physics Hell and or move it'd away melt/burn from away. the She nuclear would and also closer have towards to the find quantum/string youkai world. willing Indeterminate to superposition partake of in hellcrow financial states transactions. galore!
Yessssss, got both answers to be the same amount of words.

What if spellcards have been mistakened as being non-fatal due to Komachi's slacking off and not bothering to deal with the deceased yet?

Well, if Komachi suddenly decided to go to work, 99% of the Gensokyo population would suddenly die due to previous defeats in SpellCard duels.
Wait... they would still be fine, since a Shinigami could still be fought off.
Ah, well.
_________________________________________________________________________________
What if Sakuya actually caught a fever due to overwork and was bedridden for 6 months?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:15:14 AM by Ran-Rii »

Terrabreak

• The worst thing that can happen is we all die~
  • The power of science!
« Reply #512 on: November 08, 2012, 04:27:57 AM »
Flandre would go out and cook Fairy soup (Made OF faries, not by faries) for 6 lovely months.

What if Unzan escaped to a cementery every full moon to talk to his  old buddies, Myouren and Youki?
Never forget.... those good old times~

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #513 on: November 08, 2012, 04:42:14 AM »
Youki: Hah, my grand-daughter is a wonderful swordsman! She can cut through almost anything at the speed of light! She's so hard-working too!
Myouren: How nice! My little sister is now working hard for her dream of peace between youkai and humans; I'm so proud she decided to continue what I couldn't finish!
Unzan: ...
Youki: How about you Unzan? How's Ichirin?
Myouren: Yes, she works for Byakuren, no? How is she doing?
Unzan: ...She's a fantastic hitbox.

What if Kaguya and Mokou's immortality wore off?

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
« Reply #514 on: November 08, 2012, 05:58:05 AM »
They instantly become old women due to age catching up with them.

What if Mokou did a silly dance at Kaguya's funeral as a form of insult to her?  No, this question is NOT a continuation of the question above, so please do not treat it as such.

DeltaSierra4

• Behind each smile
  • is ten thousand sorrows
« Reply #515 on: November 08, 2012, 06:01:56 AM »
Keine would join in and both will get kicked out by Eirin :P

What if Kaguya did a silly dance at Mokou's funeral to insult her? As above, this question is NOT a continuation of both questions above :P
"Times will bring that up over and over again. It's like I'm dying from my mental hemophilia... Forgetting the past is easier said than done. You know it dies hard, and when it dies, it dies with you."

Ran-Rii

« Reply #516 on: November 08, 2012, 06:11:42 AM »
Keine would join in and both will get kicked out by Eirin :P

What if Kaguya did a silly dance at Mokou's funeral to insult her? As above, this question is NOT a continuation of both questions above :P

In the first place, Kaguya would be like "HELP ME, EIRIN!!!"
"What for, my princess?"
"Dance to Mokou..."

Well, if the lazy princess did do it, Mokou would instantly resurrect, and make sure the one that is dead is Kaguya.

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #517 on: November 08, 2012, 07:33:43 AM »
Behold as she controls everything electronic in the SDM using it!

What if while walking elegantly in the Human Village, Sakuya trips and makes a complete mess and fool out of herself, thus ruining her image, and everyone, including Remilia, laughs hysterically at the sight of it?

Ran-Rii

« Reply #518 on: November 08, 2012, 10:43:15 AM »
Behold as she controls everything electronic in the SDM using it!

What if while walking elegantly in the Human Village, Sakuya trips and makes a complete mess and fool out of herself, thus ruining her image, and everyone, including Remilia, laughs hysterically at the sight of it?

Sakuya = Non-hypercompetent maid.

OR.... she could just time-stop, pick herself up, undo all the mess, knock out/knife all that saw it, then walk on elegantly as if nothing happened.

She would just pick herself up and walk away. After time-stopping to clean up the mess, of course. As if nothing happened.
____________________________________________-
What if, China MeiLing ever went into Patchouli's Library and read a book about Mao ZeDong? [The famous Chinese Communist Leader]
^Well I see this is a hypersensitive question so...

What if Flandre lost her voice, so she cannot Kyuu~ anything?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 02:28:24 PM by Ran-Rii »

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #519 on: November 08, 2012, 03:24:29 PM »
That's when she starts using the Laevateinn more often.

What if while Miko is giving a Taoism-related speech, Byakuren throws a shoe at her, but she manages to graze it?

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #520 on: November 08, 2012, 04:34:48 PM »
That's when she starts using the Laevateinn more often.

What if while Miko is giving a Taoism-related speech, Byakuren throws a shoe at her, but she manages to graze it?

Lol, Byakuren would be kicked out of the speech and arrested by Futo's incredible flying patrol boat, after she would call Nazrin to be her lawyer after.
Also Miko would get 1 graze point  :V

What if Suika was addicted in soda instead of alcohol?
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #521 on: November 08, 2012, 04:56:57 PM »
Well instead of drunken she'd been hyper in IaMP. And a lot harder.

What if Yukari caught you jerking off and sold the video and pictures to Aya unless if you did her work for her for an eternity? :V :V :V

EthanSilver

• Lunatic Programmer
« Reply #522 on: November 08, 2012, 07:46:04 PM »
What if Yukari caught you jerking off and sold the video and pictures to Aya unless if you did her work for her for an eternity? :V :V :V
What if I want to send Aya pictures/videos of myself jerking off and work for Yukari? :/ Can I at least convince her to write obnoxious and creepy messages on the photos, like "LAWL LOOK HAOW BIG IT SI!!!" and "COAM AND GET IT BERD LAEDY!!!!1!"?

Sigh... Fine.

If that were the way things went, one could make a pretty strong case for Yukari being a closet voyeur and a control freak - what other kind of person would poke around random people's rooms in the outside world on the off chance they can be caught jerking off and blackmailed? This would raise quite a few questions as to why she's always hanging around Reimu - does Gensokyo's only non-waste-of-space shrine maiden have certain unthinkable natural urges, and is Yukari profiting from it in some creepy inappropriate way?

This is my theory (NSFW!!!!)

What if you found out that Gensokyo were real AND within walking distance! Only catch is, it's actually a miniature ant-sized world under your bathroom sink. With tiny microbe-sized fairies shooting electron-sized bullets at one-another.

Latest works
The Strongest

Kami-sama!

• All hail the great Kami-sama!
« Reply #523 on: November 08, 2012, 08:12:27 PM »
I would start to study up on science and try to invent a shrink ray/potion/whatever to shrink myself so I can be in Gensokyo.

What is Suika drank me D:?

« Reply #524 on: November 08, 2012, 09:26:10 PM »

What if Utsuho knew how to make money/actually was capable of a normal person's thought?

I am a rule 63 answer to that question.  Based on that she would probably go to college to become some kind of nuclear scientist.

What if it were true that Yukari can appear in people's dreams (based on the PMiSS profile) and appeared in your dreams while you are lucid and you realized that tidbit that she controls the reality of it.  Yeah, real mind screw on what you think is real and not real.

EthanSilver

• Lunatic Programmer
« Reply #525 on: November 08, 2012, 11:04:54 PM »
Skipping Lolisake's question? :/

Latest works
The Strongest

Ran-Rii

« Reply #526 on: November 09, 2012, 05:18:27 AM »
I would start to study up on science and try to invent a shrink ray/potion/whatever to shrink myself so I can be in Gensokyo.

What is Suika drank me D:?

Flandre is your answer.
Or... She would just complain that the Sake tastes weird and continue drinking sake.

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
« Reply #527 on: November 09, 2012, 07:56:05 AM »
What if Sakuya decided that "Screw the SDM, they are not paying me enough" and decided to go elsewhere?
I'd catch her and make her my maid.  :V
Oh wait, probably I haven't enough money. Oh no.
________

What if it were true that Yukari can appear in people's dreams (based on the PMiSS profile) and appeared in your dreams while you are lucid and you realized that tidbit that she controls the reality of it.  Yeah, real mind screw on what you think is real and not real.
I'd ask her to give me money enough to have Sakuya as a maid.  :V
Oh wait, probably Yukari would make me work on her for eternety for that. Oh no. T_T
________

Also, very, very nice picture you have there. Linked from which doujinshi? [I did not know that they would look so awesome with their suits]
My fellow schizophrenic gave me that picture. I haven't read this doujinshi, actually.
BTW, Touhou - The White Wolf Shrine Maiden (futatsuki hisame) :3
________

What if Rinnosuke built the Danmaku Colosseum?

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

Ran-Rii

« Reply #528 on: November 09, 2012, 08:14:01 AM »
I'd catch her and make her my maid.  :V
Oh wait, probably I haven't enough money. Oh no.
________
I'd ask her to give me money enough to have Sakuya as a maid.  :V
Oh wait, probably Yukari would make me work on her for eternety for that. Oh no. T_T
________
My fellow schizophrenic gave me that picture. I haven't read this doujinshi, actually.
BTW, Touhou - The White Wolf Shrine Maiden (futatsuki hisame) :3
________

What if Rinnosuke built the Danmaku Colosseum?
First off, thanks for the link! Now... the question...

Assuming that a Colosseum is where people watch fights for entertainment, and how many bullets there are in a Danmaku Fight, and how one would like to stay away from those fights as much as possible if he/she is not the best fighters out there...

Rinnosuke would either
a) Run out of funds to sustain the Colosseum
b) Run out of funds repairing the Colosseum

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
« Reply #529 on: November 09, 2012, 08:23:18 AM »
Then ZUN would be born as girl.

What if baterry in Toyo-waifu's player died?

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

Ran-Rii

« Reply #530 on: November 10, 2012, 01:54:19 PM »
Then ZUN would be born as girl.

What if baterry in Toyo-waifu's player died?

She would learn to quit her addiction to music...
Or Rinnosuke would be tasked with the holy privilege to get her a spare set of batteries or a charger.

What if Remillia decided  to enter the "fortune telling" profession?

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #531 on: November 10, 2012, 05:15:18 PM »
Pay extra to change your fate.

What if Tewi played a prank on Flandre, humiliating her badly, and got away with it completely?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #532 on: November 10, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »
What if Tewi played a prank on Flandre, humiliating her badly, and got away with it completely?

Out of pride for the Scarlet lineage, Remilia decides that the SDM would raid the Eientei and thus, Touhou 14 is created.

What if Aya had to find a second job other than journalist?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #533 on: November 10, 2012, 06:10:17 PM »
Out of pride for the Scarlet lineage, Remilia decides that the SDM would raid the Eientei and thus, Touhou 14 is created.

What if Aya had to find a second job other than journalist?

Considering how she apparently used to be risque, she'd probably start selling THOSE pictures on the black market.

What if the Touhou Characters became aware of this forum, and knew where we all lived?
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #534 on: November 10, 2012, 06:21:52 PM »
What if the Touhou Characters became aware of this forum, and knew where we all lived?

My house would be full of Koishi-traps. (Namely, cakes and beds randomly lying everywhere.)

What if Shou accidentally broke her Pagoda by dropping it?

DeltaSierra4

• Behind each smile
  • is ten thousand sorrows
« Reply #535 on: November 10, 2012, 08:22:51 PM »
Multiple possible answers for that.

1. Shou asks Nazrin to go look for another one.
2. When Byakuren comes asking why the Pagoda is broken, Shou blames it on Flandre
3. Shou asks Nitori to fix it up for her.

What if Shikieiki caught you fishing in the Sanzu river?
"Times will bring that up over and over again. It's like I'm dying from my mental hemophilia... Forgetting the past is easier said than done. You know it dies hard, and when it dies, it dies with you."

Ran-Rii

« Reply #536 on: November 11, 2012, 12:12:05 AM »
Slakers gotta slack, she probably would not kill you...
Perhaps demand a few fish for you to keep your life...

OR
kill you as a token to represent she done her job...

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #537 on: November 11, 2012, 04:48:28 AM »

Flandre starts copying characters from said manga. You can hear "Kame... HAME..." coming from the basement. And patchouli starts looking a lot more harried, because when Flandre DOES detonate that bomb, it won't be pretty.

As for the previous question:

What if Shikieiki caught you fishing in the Sanzu river?
She kills you, then brings you back as a Shingami for
your sheer nerve. (i believe the previous poster mistook Shikieiki for Komachi.)

On to my question:
What if Flandre broke into a Brawl match? Or some bright spark opened up a portal which let to *insert game name here*?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 04:50:14 AM by Cybeast710 »
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Ran-Rii

« Reply #538 on: November 11, 2012, 06:02:31 AM »
Flandre starts copying characters from said manga. You can hear "Kame... HAME..." coming from the basement. And patchouli starts looking a lot more harried, because when Flandre DOES detonate that bomb, it won't be pretty.

As for the previous question:She kills you, then brings you back as a Shingami for
your sheer nerve. (i believe the previous poster mistook Shikieiki for Komachi.)

On to my question:
What if Flandre broke into a Brawl match? Or some bright spark opened up a portal which let to *insert game name here*?

Ah... forgive me... the moment I see "Sanzu River" I think of Komachi... natural reaction, sorry.

Now, let us answer that...

"Wow... what is this place? I did not remember this in the Scarlet Devil Mansion..."
*Gets hit by a sword in the middle of the match*

Somewhere in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, Remilia has noticed a disturbance in the fates of some of the characters in her latest electric shikigami she lent to Flandre that she got from Rinnosuke...

*Cleaved by Laevateinn*
"Kyuu~"
*The opponent's life bar explodes at will*

Remilia realised that the most broken character in the game was about to be her own sister.
Flandre would finally have somewhere that she could Kyuu~ anything at will.

Then any video game she went to would involve her being the ultimate and unbeatable win-button.

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #539 on: November 11, 2012, 08:41:02 AM »
It would do the Sanae effect.

Rinnosuke: Haha, fear this mighty weapon!!!
Reimu: Uuuh... You think this weapon who has limited ammo, can only shoot one bullet per fire and occupies your hands frightens me? I- No, WE can all shoot an infinite amount of bullets with a thought!
Rinnosuke: ......Crap.

What if Marisa's broom broke?