Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 124174 times)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 5 LYLO-
« Reply #1170 on: January 27, 2012, 05:26:42 PM »
How do you get that Affinity is definite scum when townPesco has no scum result on him?

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #1171 on: January 27, 2012, 05:28:05 PM »
Town!Pesco -> Scum!Dormio -> Scum!Affinity (Scum!Shadoweh would have hammered Town!Pesco)
Or do you want me to assume that I am scum?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #1172 on: January 27, 2012, 05:31:10 PM »
We already know you're scum.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #1173 on: January 27, 2012, 05:31:38 PM »
Post coming up in a minute, but one thing for BT:  pesco claiming a scum result on Dormio does not necessarily guarantee that they are not scum together (since it could be a win-win bus for D6 towncred) and all that can be known for sure is that Dormio and pesco are not both town.  Why haven't you considered this possibility, and why are you using this as an excuse to vote for me?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #1174 on: January 27, 2012, 05:33:19 PM »
Plain as day, he's scum with Dormio and doesn't want to leave the wagon open to 2 townies to hammer.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1175 on: January 27, 2012, 05:35:18 PM »
I have no excuse for not considering this option.

I might need some rest...

By the way, dumb assumptions or not, this is not the only reason I'm voting for you.  :wat:

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #1176 on: January 27, 2012, 05:37:31 PM »
There's no rest for the wicked :V

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #1177 on: January 27, 2012, 05:39:00 PM »
Less twitterposting and more voting on confirmed scum.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1178 on: January 27, 2012, 05:42:00 PM »
Yes, voting so that scumbuddy Affinity can hammer is an excellent idea.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #1179 on: January 27, 2012, 05:43:38 PM »
Even if it's scumAffinity hammering it still lynches scum. LyLo is that phase where you lynch scum or else lose the game y'know. But you're scum, so why am I even trying to convince you.

Shadoweh

« Reply #1180 on: January 27, 2012, 05:48:35 PM »
I thought I would let Affinity make his post before doing anything.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #1181 on: January 27, 2012, 06:39:00 PM »
Two Premises

1. Given that no quicklynch occured for the pesco wagon even when it was at L-1; either Dormio and BT must be both scum and pesco town, or pesco is scum.

2. Given that no quicklynch occured for the Dormio wagon + copclaim, at least one of pesco and Dormio must be scum.

===

If Dormio is scum, only Dormio/BT and Dormio/pesco are possible.  That's about all that is useful that can be gleaned from this.

If BT's vote is still on me when Dormio wakes up and the game has not ended then maybe there will be a third premise where one of me and BT must be scum, but whatever.  Despite what he might have had on me, we already have the second premise, and BT taking an unnecessary risk by voting me is totally uncalled for, especially for a townie if he is one.

It's 2.30 A.M after a new year party and I am extremely tired.  All of you should go take a walk or something and come back seven hours later.  Hopefully I'll continue this post then; I'm at quite a loss as to what to think.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1182 on: January 27, 2012, 06:53:17 PM »
1. Given that no quicklynch occured for the pesco wagon even when it was at L-1; either Dormio and BT must be both scum and pesco town, or pesco is scum.
This is flawed because you weren't online when Pesco was at L-1.
Despite what he might have had on me, we already have the second premise, and BT taking an unnecessary risk by voting me is totally uncalled for, especially for a townie if he is one.
How is this a risk and why is it uncalled for?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1183 on: January 27, 2012, 07:08:03 PM »
Welp, he's gone.

You're all scum, goddammit. But only two of you are laughing at how much I suck at LYLO. :ohdear:

Pesco, I feel as if my behavior today has been explained to an extent. What are the giveaways that suddenly make me Dormio's obvious scumbuddy?

Shadoweh, who is scum?

Shadoweh

« Reply #1184 on: January 27, 2012, 07:22:55 PM »
Deep townie breaths.
Okay. Okay.
So basically, for a Dormio/BT scumteam, we have to pretend Day 1 didn't happen.
No really.

Voting:
Serela (3): Shadoweh, PX, Dormio
Zakeri (1): Trickysticks
Dormio (5): Affinity, Bardiche, Serela, Huh What, nurse Rawr(L-2)
Trickysticks (2): Zakeri, Conq
Huh What (1): Pesco
Here is the wagon. I've decided this is a Let's Play color them in with our BT Dormio PX Team. BT hasn't voted yet. I don't think he'd even posted yet. Just after this, Huh what and Pesco switch to Serela, tying the wagons at 5/5. Then BT and PX post, and we get this:

Voting:
Serela (4): Shadoweh, Dormio, Pesco, Huh What
Dormio (6): Affinity, Bardiche, Serela, nurse Rawr, BT, PX(L-1)
Trickysticks (2): Zakeri, Conq

So.. I guess BT and PX could have really hated Dormio and wanted to push him off a bridge? And of course:
Voting:
Serela (7): Shadoweh, Dormio, Pesco, Huh What, Conq, Zakeri, nurse rawr
Dormio (5): Affinity, Bardiche, Serela, BT, PX

Neither of them actually took the time to try and save their partner? Dormio/BT/PX is just.. awkward for the gambits we're alledging they've pulled. Meanwhile, the ones who have been trying to get the watcher thrown off a bridge without recourse are you two. I'm going to do it. I've been promising I've been going to do it. It's too convenient. And the missing roleblock was probably on me in case I shot Affinity.

oh god everyone is staring at me they're all going to kill me I'm sorry I'm sorry

##VOTE: PESCO

Shadoweh

« Reply #1185 on: January 27, 2012, 07:23:39 PM »
Just hurry up and hammer if I'm wrong already. >.<

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1186 on: January 27, 2012, 07:32:31 PM »
##Vote Pesc

nah

:<

We're dismissing the possibility of Dormio X Affinity entirely. I don't want to lose because of that. :/

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1187 on: January 27, 2012, 07:34:16 PM »
And Affinity / Dormio aren't on so they can't hammer even if they would like to. And, uh, I feel like I haven't re-read enough so I don't want to make the decision yet.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1188 on: January 27, 2012, 07:35:00 PM »
And by an Affinity / Dormio hammer I mean Affinity hammer. Dormio can't vote twice!

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #1189 on: January 27, 2012, 07:35:10 PM »
Voting:
Dormio (1): Pesco
Pesco (2): Dormio, Shadoweh (L-1)
Affinity (1): BT

Not Voting: Affinity
Pesco is at L-1!

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline for day 5 is in ~53 hours Watch timer here

Shadoweh

« Reply #1190 on: January 27, 2012, 07:35:35 PM »
##Unvote
Man why you gotta make me feel all WIFOMy. I've been thinking about that. I'd swear Affinity was here.

Shadoweh

« Reply #1191 on: January 27, 2012, 07:36:40 PM »
I mean earlier. I'd swear he was here earlier when you posted the vote on Pesco.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1192 on: January 27, 2012, 07:39:11 PM »
Nope, he wasn't.

I don't know which of the PX busses were worse, but the main 'thing' in my head right now is how Pesco noticed that PX mindhax thing, and my mind is screaming "duh, he was in it with PX so of course he'd know!" but aagggghhh I couldn't make the vote.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1193 on: January 27, 2012, 07:44:07 PM »
So, going over scenarios.

If Pesco is THE TOWNIE, Affinity is a godfather.

If Dormio is THE TOWNIE, Pesco is playing it simple with no double-fakes. (Regarding the fake cop results, of course)

If Affinity is THE TOWNIE, Pesco is bussing Dormio.

And, uh, the latter seems kind of bizarre since Dormio did seem competent today. I guess I'm fine with where my vote is at the moment.

Shadoweh

« Reply #1194 on: January 27, 2012, 07:46:16 PM »
Admittedly it would be all kinds of hilarious if the scumteam managed to leave three power roles alive at LYLO. So you're really the doctor and you really didn't get roleblocked. I really don't see the scum team being powerful enough for five town roles. One of them was a goon, and the other would have to be a godfather. So Godfather+Roleblocker+Goonz vs Cop+Watcher+BP+Viggy+Doc? An every night cop?

Y'know, I think we can agree on one thing. Pesco and Dormio are probably not scum together. You're confirmed town (grats btw) and a Doc. Therefore:

##Vote: Affinity

Shadoweh

« Reply #1195 on: January 27, 2012, 07:52:32 PM »
Affinity flips godfather, it lends some credence to Pesco's theory. Affinity was also the only person Dormio wasn't willing to vote for on Day 4. I've been getting :S feelings from him and :S feelings from Pesco, so.. And by all rights Pesco really should be confirmed scum. I really do think we just brute-forced LYLO.

Shadoweh

« Reply #1196 on: January 27, 2012, 07:54:55 PM »
I kinda feel like we should resolve it now though, since we both probably won't be alive tomorrows. Pesco keeps telling me everything is my fault, I almost feel like he's mad at me for not haxxing him. I'm far too tired to make a new votecount analysis, but you should be able to do that if you're the one that lives.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1197 on: January 27, 2012, 07:57:58 PM »
We might've.

In all honesty, Pesco/Affinity DOES seem like the most logical thing right now, if only for ~role madness not in a role madness game~ and the general lack of interactions between the two for pretty much the entire game.

We could try that Pesco hammer again. Maybe. I feel like letting this drag won't achieve much.

Shadoweh

« Reply #1198 on: January 27, 2012, 08:02:02 PM »
No, I think lynching Affinity is the best idea. I just thought of it.
If Affinity isn't the godfather, Pesco is lying and we murder him.
If Affinity is the godfather, well.. there's really only one reason to HAVE a godfather, isn't there?

Shadoweh

« Reply #1199 on: January 27, 2012, 08:03:44 PM »
It's technically possible the godfather was just kill-immune, but the logical conclusion is if there's a godfather, it's to block the cop that exists.