Author Topic: New super marisa land tewi stage help  (Read 3383 times)

Atfyntify

• Danmakufu worshipper
  • I worship Danmakufu
New super marisa land tewi stage help
« on: April 08, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »
Hello there guys I'm stuck with the tewi stage in new super marisa land, It seems like that stage just keeps looping and looping! I've seen RabiENroll's let's play on that stage, I counted there's only 6 loops but how come mine is more than 6?! Any ideas or help? thanks!  :)
I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOUHOU 14!

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
Re: New super marisa land tewi stage help
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 03:30:39 PM »
Basically, you have to go through the right level of each loop, you should hear a "ding" or something like that if you get it right and a buzzer if you get it wrong.

If it keeps infinite looping even with the "ding" then something's up with your game.

Atfyntify

• Danmakufu worshipper
  • I worship Danmakufu
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 03:52:12 PM »
Basically, you have to go through the right level of each loop, you should hear a "ding" or something like that if you get it right and a buzzer if you get it wrong.

If it keeps infinite looping even with the "ding" then something's up with your game.
Hmm....I do hear that "ding" but how can I get it right?

Thata no Guykoro

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 03:56:36 PM »
Get it right? If you mean get through all the parts, really there's no option besides memorization. Or at least that's how I did it.

Atfyntify

• Danmakufu worshipper
  • I worship Danmakufu
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 06:06:43 PM »
Get it right? If you mean get through all the parts, really there's no option besides memorization. Or at least that's how I did it.
ok......But wahts the pattern or the main way? Don't touch or hit anything?

Thata no Guykoro

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 07:04:33 PM »
Uh, not so much don't hit/touch things, but you might be falling through gaps in the floor to lower bits and such or something? (I'm not really getting what you're trying to say  :ohdear:)

8lue Wizard

• Cobalt Magician
  • (Apparently)
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 08:57:19 PM »
Technically, there's only one "loop", but if you take the wrong path then you get sent back and have to start over. If you hear the sound effect, that means you've messed up. The "wrong" areas are static, so you can memorize and avoid them. You can either do it the trial-and-error way, or copy the route from the last iteration on a reference video.

Atfyntify

• Danmakufu worshipper
  • I worship Danmakufu
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 07:00:36 AM »
Technically, there's only one "loop", but if you take the wrong path then you get sent back and have to start over. If you hear the sound effect, that means you've messed up. The "wrong" areas are static, so you can memorize and avoid them. You can either do it the trial-and-error way, or copy the route from the last iteration on a reference video.
ONLY 1 LOOP?! wow. I dunno how to get it correct. I keep hitting the blocks with the reisen suit.

Atfyntify

• Danmakufu worshipper
  • I worship Danmakufu
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 06:34:30 PM »
Oh god...........I feel like 8 million gods turned on me right now. I just got pass the 2 loop and I had the time to fight tewi then.......TIME UP!!!! darn it.

Atfyntify

• Danmakufu worshipper
  • I worship Danmakufu
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 10:06:04 AM »
ok I got pass that stage but now I'm stuck with the snowball stage. you know.........the stage where you NEED to snowball.