Author Topic: I made checklist grids by game and by stage, if anyone wants them.  (Read 5789 times)

Goldom

• Whee
Since my big linear list of accomplishments was getting to be a mess, and I wanted to start tracking perfect stages as well, I made myself a checklist spreadsheet, and figured I might as well share a blank copy of it.

Here's the link to download. |or| (Old Office format version) That'll stay updated with a blank copy of the sheet as necessary. I'll add it to my signature line for finding later as well.

You can do whatever you want with it. Personally, I use the "by game" page to track my current best accomplishment for each cell (perfect > no deaths > etc) by filling them in with different colors, and the "by stage" page to mark perfect stages I've managed since creating it, just by filling in the boxes like so-
[attach=1]
(Update: yeah, I noticed those aren't the right characters in MoF, it's fixed in the current download).

Only a couple notes... the "EasyA," etc., lines on the fighters are for the arcade mode, and the darkened boxes are for characters without a story mode. Also, the games aren't in numerical order because I was trying to fit the charts into the smallest area I could. Move stuff around or do whatever you like in your copy, of course!

Major updates (see posts below for details)
-----------
1: Fixed stuff
2: EoSD spellcard chart page added
3: TA02 (Concealed the Conclusion) charts added
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 07:24:22 AM by Goldom »

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
Re: I made checklist grids by game and by stage, if anyone wants them.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 11:50:31 PM »
....How do you open that file? :'D

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 12:28:40 AM »
....How do you open that file? :'D

It's an excel spreadsheet so you need to have excel on your computer. Otherwise the download link is in the upper right corner of the page. Also the file extension is .xlsx so you need Excel 2007(?) or later to open it.

Also nicely done putting that together. I've been too lazy to do one that detailed for myself
Current Goals: Clear all games on hard with every shottype (or team, not all solos in IN)

Remaining: EoSD 0, PCB 3, IN 0, MoF 3 (Marisa B doesn't count), SA 4, UFO all B types, TD Youmu, total 14.

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 12:44:53 AM »
Aww crap I've only got Excel 2003.

Strangely, my computer keeps trying to open it using Microsoft word. What.

Goldom

• Whee
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 12:52:49 AM »
Ah, didn't think of that. I've resaved a copy in the old format for you and anyone using OpenOffice or other things that don't like the xml formats.
http://bit.ly/PATmy3

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 12:53:59 AM »
Oh wow, thank you! <3

Zil

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 04:38:12 AM »
From the looks of it, the second page doesn't account for IN having two sixth stages. (And maybe you'd want to count the two fourth stages as well). Otherwise, it seems you've pretty much covered everything.

I think the first page is actually a pretty nice way of keeping track of high scores. I tried filling out (or filling in?) the PoDD one. I used some colors for challenge runs there, for the hell of it. Yellow for a basic 1cc, orange for no-bomb, and red for no-death, not that the score and the challenge were done at the same time. I don't want to think about no-vertical and no-shooting. If I ever get no-death and no-bomb in one run I guess I could do green or something.  - Second edit: No that's dumb. I'll just keep them all yellow. Challenges don't make sense in PoDD.

e: Ha, I got the Chiyuri score wrong.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:44:24 AM by Zil »

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 05:30:07 AM »

That layout is so much better than mine... I should redo it so I can split up my scores for different shot types (and more importantly, FW routes).
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 05:35:46 AM by Chirpy McGareggan »

Goldom

• Whee
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 07:41:30 AM »
Dammit IN, you always, ALWAYS try to kill me ruin my nice orderly charts. GFW too, but too few columns is so much less a bother than too many.

Anyway, dealt with that. All stages properly are now accounted for in the current version, though it took moving some things around a bit.

10-19 edit: I just noticed the TH10 stage list incorrectly had TH12's characters listed. Right in the screenshot I gave and neither I nor anyone else noticed somehow! 05's also had 04's character list by mistake. It's all fixed in the download now.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 05:54:44 AM by Goldom »

Goldom

• Whee
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 09:38:21 PM »
Just wanted to mention I added HRtP to both pages in the current version, for the five people out there who ever play it. Not me, I can't even clear the thing on Easy.
On the by stage page, it has stages listed 1 2 3 4, but they're intended to be for the four bosses on 5 10 15 20, but those numbers don't fit in the grid.

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2012, 06:53:58 AM »
A note for others like myself without excel: you can create a new spreadsheet in google docs and import the xlsx file to work with it online.  It's also easily sharable ;3.  Just be sure to restrict it to self-editing (Tools --> Protect sheet).

Piranha

• Hungry Ghost
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2012, 10:07:17 AM »
Thank you, this will be very useful to keep track.  :3
Normal 1cc: EoSD (All), PCB (All), IN (All teams), PoFV (Reimu), MoF (All), SA (ReimuA/ReimuB)
Extra stages cleared: EoSD (ReimuB), PCB (ReimuB)
StB: Level 6-X left
My Replays

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 10:42:55 AM »
Just wanted to mention I added HRtP to both pages in the current version, for the five people out there who ever play it. Not me, I can't even clear the thing on Easy.
HRtP is the most trivial game in the series to 1cc once you learn how to exploit the scoring system. At least if you've learned the controls, particularly how to make use of sliding (the best way to hit the orb because it always sends the orb in the same trajectory).

Bomb the stages for score (there's a particular slide-bomb-slide pattern that works in at least half the stages, find a video or something), and recklessly attack the bosses with the lives you gain. This actually works best with Lunatic's increased point values, since the added stage bullets don't matter as much when you've bombing everything (though you do need to deal with them for finishing off the last few cards after the bomb), and there's barely any difference in the bosses; it's not as trivial on "lower" difficulties.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 10:53:25 AM by Karisa »

Goldom

• Whee
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 04:57:18 AM »
I've added a new page to the file for tracking individual spellcards in EoSD. I knew and was kinda irked that the game didn't track per-character spell stats, but never cared enough to do anything about it... but somehow I only just realized it doesn't even distinguish between difficulties for cards appearing on multiple levels. So now I (and thus you) can do it manually. You can either just highlight squares for completion, or fill in your own stat numbers if you're really obsessive like me.

Sample:
[attach=1]

The page is now there in the current download link. If you're already using a copy of the workbook, follow these steps to insert the new page into your copy:
1. Download the blank file again
2. Open it and your file at the same time
3. Right click the "EoSD" tab and click "Move or Copy"
4. Select your file from "To Book," pick "(move to end)", and check "Create a Copy." Hit "OK."
Sometimes for reasons I can't understand, it'll refuse to do it. If so, you can just create a new page in your book and then select-all on the EoSD page, copy it, and paste into yours. This method may or may not catch the proper column settings, but it should be fine.

One note: Night Bird can be accessed on Easy by timing out the first boss nonspell, which I actually only just learned from the wiki while making this... But I tried it out, and it's buggy - it doesn't get its own health bar, so it's un-cappable unless you leave Rumia's health really low when it starts. So I just marked it in the N/A color for Easy instead.

Update 11-18-12: Charts for TA02 (Concealed the Conclusion) added. Stages 1-3 are unique to each character, but you can practice cross-character stages once clearing them. Stage 4 has a unique midboss card per character and 1 boss card that changes between type A/B and type C/D. So I split that stage too, but merge them on your end if you don't care about that much detail.

11-19-12: It's actually stage 5 that does that. Fixed.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 07:23:41 AM by Goldom »

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2012, 07:08:19 PM »
Very nice! I can definitely see myself using this. Many thanks!

Visit #sokumaidens on irc.ppirc.net for discussion and matchmaking for a wide variety of fighting games!
Feel free to message me if you need anything!