Author Topic: Touhou periodic table  (Read 9522 times)

Re: Touhou periodic table
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 09:35:30 AM »
Cirno is nitrogen (totally cold)

I say she's Helium. Helium's Melting point is near Absolute Zero, (at .95 degrees Kelvin) which is way colder than Nitrogen's Melting point. (Which is 63 degrees Kelvin.)

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 08:24:21 PM »
Medicine's Beryllium for obvious reasons :V

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2010, 07:40:43 AM »
Reimu - Rhodium (Rh).
Rh, Reimu Hakurei, anyone?  :3

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2010, 06:49:01 PM »
The recent what touhou would be/do what was strange (in a good way) but this is the strangest of all...

...BTW there are 118 elements on the Periodic table up to this day and there are 112 Touhou characters up till this day, 109 if you consider Reimu, Marisa and Yuka the same characters as the PC-98 versions of them.

Technically there are only 112 elements with official names, 113-118 use placeholder names.

So in fact, counting PC-98 as seperate, there's just enough to cover all the official named elements. >.>

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2010, 09:33:52 PM »
Iku would be silver because it's the best electricity conductor.

Mokou'd be actinium because it's fireproof.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2010, 09:52:42 PM »
Eirin is Selenium, because Selenium comes from Selene, the greek goddess representing the moon.

Flandre is Fluorine. Not only are the names similar, but Fluorine is the most reactive element, able to react with (and thereby "destroy") pretty much everything. Also, its natural state is the F2 molecule, which is relatively easily split into two radicals by sunlight, i.e. it is "weak" to sunlight.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."