Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119249 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day One
« Reply #360 on: March 22, 2011, 09:35:03 AM »
Are you talking about PX or Affinity? I'm probably just frustrated with Affinity by now. Logically PX is still the best choice.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #361 on: March 22, 2011, 09:36:13 AM »
PX is what I'll call derp for now. And what's bothering you about Affinity?

Shadoweh

« Reply #362 on: March 22, 2011, 09:55:46 AM »
I don't like his case on Conqueror. It's slowly turned from something definite to him acknowledging that Conqueror's newer posts are better but his flip is too important to not lynch him. I don't like that he is giving PX clears for bad lynchable posts. Not because PX is derp, he has been arguing PX's posts were good. I don't like how he acknowledged huh what's posts weren't good but "huhwhat is adept enough for me to overlook his transgressions" because that reads to me like huh what got a clear because huh what is a better player. Obviously I don't like his suggestion that we use this lynch-or-confirm-townie power on Colt. There's alot I don't like.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #363 on: March 22, 2011, 10:18:54 AM »
Mrr. I'm going to go sleep on it. I'll be around a few hours before the deadline and if something goes crazah I'll be here again about an hour before.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #364 on: March 22, 2011, 10:40:15 AM »
First of all, Colt is likely going to be a liability to us later on in the game; from the trend of the previous games, newbies have been almost unreadable and indistinguishable from town or scum.  Getting rid of such a liability now (sorry to Colt for being so upfront) is to me acceptable, especially when Colt's death won't exactly be at stake.

As for Conqueror, his newer posts are better; there is nothing I can do about that but analyze it as far as possible and go as much as I can go by on D1.  There is surely going to be a random component to D1 lynches, and thus the information the flip gives us is sometimes more important than the flip itself.  Why is this bad?

As for huhwhat, I liked his points against you here and I have said that I liked some of his specific content here but found his Hourai wagon at that time deplorable.  I even discussed huhwhat's two sides with you here Please do not simplify my stance with one sentence.

As for PX, here is where I have clarified to you about my opinions on PX, which you have never answered.  Criticizing me despite of that for what I think of PX without referring to what I said is quite awkward, especially when you have stubborn refused any request to explain your defense of Conqueror the entire game (and this despite of his situation now).

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #365 on: March 22, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »
I would rather see Serela get filibustered than PX mostly because I think Serela is more likely to be scum but also because, in the event we make a mistake, I think Serela is less likely to be a power role that wants to keep hidden than PX.

Since I have work and then more work today (who knew 1.5 jobs would be so demanding and tiring???) I'll even change now because I tend not to get much Mafia think time at either of them.

##Unvote: Conqueror
##Vote: NeoSerela
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #366 on: March 22, 2011, 12:05:42 PM »
Shadoweh: I like how you want me to get opinions on others that you haven't even said anything about.  Other than in the RVS you haven't mentioned Kilga, aside from some useless banter and answering questions, which is all you've done to UK too.  I think Affinity is fine for now.  huh what looks a little strange for pushing Bard so much but I don't think he's that bad when he's run around with ideas and seems to be trying.  Affinity pointed out you still haven't answered some questions when you are content making your own and not really scumhunting.
Maybe because Conqueror said he was going to claim or because Shadoweh felt that this game has sparse activity but this rolefish looked wierd.  Rolefishing is bad dood.

I'm willing to believe what Pesco said about how Dormio plays because that's exactly what he did last game.  Being bold enough to bring up points that would get scrutiny shows town intent for now.

Conqueror in general has just been wishy washy and not placing his vote anywhere between PX and capt. H plus making points that could have been made a lot earlier just give an air of backtracking.  His more recent posts however have townie air about them and he has been redeeming himself with them to look better.  Although, paranoia tells me his claim is hard to believe but I'll accept it for now.

PX doesn't look that bad to me because in just about every game I've played with him, that's about what he does.  He has however been showing conviction in his posts, even if that 179 isn't very good.

Hourai: Even though he seems to have drive behind what he's doing, it's all very shady. I doubt you all will get on his wagon by the end of the day.

NeoS: is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.  The way he seems to be tied with a lot of people makes him a good candidate for what I would be willing to jump on, coupled with the fact he hasn't said anything noteworthy in a while and his latest big post may as well have not even been there.  Just the fact that he's tied with so many people makes him what I would think is a good information lynch.
##Unvote:
##Vote: NeoSerela

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #367 on: March 22, 2011, 12:14:36 PM »
So I guess we're putting the pseudo-lynch on NeoSerela?

I guess I'll change my vote before I forget and go to sleep.

##Unvote
##Vote NeoSerela

Conqueror is now at 3 votes.
My vote pushes NeoSerela to 4.
That should be enough for Conqueror's ability, right?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #368 on: March 22, 2011, 12:17:39 PM »
Not saying use it now or anything.
Just the whole freeze votes for now, Conqueror uses ability later, if Conqueror doesn't use it 2 hours before deadline, swap to Conqueror thing.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #369 on: March 22, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »
Let's test out that claim Conquerer. I'll be missing until a few hours before deadline, and I know my flip won't help scum.

##Unvote
##Vote: PX

Serela L-5
Hourai L-6
PX L-8

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #370 on: March 22, 2011, 02:02:52 PM »
PX: what in the

Dormio: Do you agree with Serela being the best choice for a pseudolynch, or are you just going along with the flow because it's easy? If the former, why?

Schezo: I would suggest thinking in terms of the pseudolynch instead of a normal lynch at this point, because it would be madness to not take advantage of a second risk-free flip when we're getting Conqueror's flip for free (or it turns out he's lying, the consequences of which should be obvious). Hourai is not yet out of the realm of possibility: if you would rather see his pseudolynch, vote for him.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Shadoweh

« Reply #371 on: March 22, 2011, 04:27:56 PM »
Affinity: I think you're missing a point about this filibuster thing Affinity. It's not just a vig shot. We should use it on someone who is both suspicious in case they are scum and will be able to take advantage of being cleared if they are town. That's why Colt is a bad choice. I don't know if he shares certain hammering tendencies yet with the other lurknewb this happened to.

I've tried to explain to you my feelings about Conqueror repeatedly. You haven't liked my answers but going as far as to say I haven't tried is silly. Saying There Can Be Only One Wagon is also weird. I can't really continue this argument against you until tomorrow after Conqueror flips though.

Kilgamayan: Why is NeoSerela more likely to be scum then PX?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #372 on: March 22, 2011, 04:51:59 PM »
PX has done close to nothing that I felt I couldn't attribute to someone that simply doesn't have much of an idea as to what they're doing. He could be scum or he could just be new and/or clueless. His play reminds me a lot of zwlda's play in the last game I played, where he pops in on occasion and seems to just plain miss a lot of things.

Meanwhile, Serela has:

- Overreacted to Bard's ED1 vote for him. That whole post of his screamed of someone trying too hard.
- Backed his Zakeri vote with what boils down to "I don't know, I just can't see TownZak doing this" which is a rather dubious at best statement in how general it is. I address it here and he never deigns to respond to that post that I can see in either of his posts since.
- Posted a very large piece that has a lot of indecisiveness and little in the way of solid opinions. It is largely faux content from what I could tell and there is a good deal of fluff thrown in about various irrelevant things.

All of these things, to me, are scummy. I'm certainly not ruling out the possibility of ScumPX, but I'm far more confident in what I've seen of Serela than PX.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #373 on: March 22, 2011, 05:09:47 PM »
VOTECOUNT  -  End of the Beginning Edition

NeoSerela (4)  -  Conquerer, Kilgamayan, Schezo, Dormio, Bardiche
Hanged Hourai (3)  -  huh what, capt. h, Pesco
Conqueror (2)  -  Affinity, UncertainKitten, PX, Kilgamayan, huh what, NeoSerela
huh what (2)  -  Shadoweh, Bardiche, Hanged Hourai, Affinity, NeoSerela
PX (1)  -  PX, Dormio, Shadoweh
Dormio (1)  -  Hanged Hourai, PX, Kilgamayan, huh what
Zakeri (1)  -  NeoSerela, Hanged Hourai, Shadoweh
Schezo (1)  -  Zakeri, capt. h
Shadoweh (0)  -  Schezo, Dormio, capt. h
UncertainKitten (0)  -  Bardiche
capt. h (0)  -  Conqueror, Colt, Hanged Hourai
Bardiche (0)  -  UncertainKitten, huh what, NeoSerela
Kilgamayan (0)  -  Shadoweh, Conqueror

Not Voting:  Colt

With 16 votes in play, 9 are required to lynch.  Less than 8 hours remain in the day.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #374 on: March 22, 2011, 05:13:13 PM »
Nope, I've not missed the point about this thing.  What I think is that whoever would be cleared by this ability would be part of the WIFOM games in the night and a choice for scum NK.  There is no advantage for any particular person being cleared in my opinion.  Furthermore, already scummy people can be divined on future days through flips and stuff like that, while newbies like Dormio and Colt seem hardest to decide between derptown or derpscum due to the lack of content in their posts.  They are the most painful people to deal with since scum will not NK them and town will have to waste a day lynching them, and if any of them are left in LyLO, it might lead to some serious liabilities for town.  That's why I feel that these people are the best candidates for Conq's power, but since no one seems to be considering the possibility I'm fine with going with Serela.

No, claiming that you know that Conqueror is town due to his action from the past game and gut doesn't count. (I'm sure PX, Schezo, capt.h, huhwhat all agree with me)  Purposely avoiding questions on this throughout the day doesn't count either.

Also, why are you wearing the PX case like a giant golden badge when Kilga has already said long before that he finds PX's play more derp than scummy? Why all this pressure on people who don't seem to be looking at huhwhat when they have answered you a long time ago?  In light of this, it's extremely irritating to see people's refusal to adopt the PX case act as your primary reason for things like your huhwhat case and accusations against others like Schezo and stuff (as I pointed out here)when you have not said anything equivalent to our words regarding Conqueror the entire D1.  It's one-sided and hypocritical and worthy of somewhat further scrutiny tomorrow.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #375 on: March 22, 2011, 05:52:38 PM »
Schezo if you want to clear Dormio, don't just say that you agree with me because you are not me. And you haven't played enough DotS to be making that kind of call.

Reread Neo in iso and I don't object to him being called useless. His posts have this kind of frothy-ness to them according to K4u.
Quote from: yesterday
(7:57:18 AM) Kitten4u: I think my top picks are Neo and PX
(7:57:30 AM) Pesco: hmm
(7:57:39 AM) Pesco: I need to see what's PX's new posts
(7:57:53 AM) Kitten4u: He doesn't really say anything
(7:57:53 AM) Pesco: How did Neo come into suspicion?
(7:58:03 AM) Kitten4u: General post ew
She finds him kinda scummy, I'm kinda unsure. All in all, thumbs up for the flibuster to sort him out.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #376 on: March 22, 2011, 06:07:58 PM »
Conqueror, so I am as unreadable as ever? You yell this each game, I sadfaze. :( As for my vote switching away from UK, it's because there's no one who shares my belief that she deserves a vote, and no one is interested in the handwave that "it's not worth my time". By now Huh What is a far more interesting and productive way of using my vote, as he certainly is racking up Scum Points as far as I'm concerned.

Speaking of, I am prepared to take Conq's claim at face value - if it's a scum ploy, then the merits do not outweigh the immediate risk of it all and so it's cools by me to get a "safe" lynch for the day.

My preferred target is, of course, Huh What. Between my last post and now, nothing has changed to ameliorate my opinion of him, and it remains to be at a quite low level. His explanation for his early actions may be somewhat adequate, but it lacks motivation. I still find the explanation that "I believed you were honestly thinking you could get Serela lynched by voting him while everyone's in RVS mode" (paraphrased) is a major stretch of the imagination and an absurd logic.

That your defence is "I derped" isn't too damnable, except you do this with everything. When Kilgamayan raises a point about your inattentiveness, you explain you were derp. Defences like presented here are generally poor, in that it's already clear it's your opinion. And then you add an extra clause that boils down to, "But I could be wrong :V".

Fascinating, but we already know no one's infallible in this game! There's also your sudden "lowering of suspicion" for Conqueror coinciding with the time he roleclaims, and yet you still stubbornly throw in an idea it could all be a scum gambit! Gasp, shock! If he's lying it'd get him lynched and implicate scum buddies, it's really not a worthwhile trick and you not only entertaining the idea but also throwing it out in the open feels like an attempt to "test the waters", so to speak, for a Conq lynch today to halt his ability.

I'd prefer Huh What be lynched today, but if I can't get people to get on board with me to my sunset, I guess I'll have to board someone else's.

Of the three cases presented today, I feel that the Conq case warrants no votes. That leaves PX and NeoSerela.

To me, PX is nowhere near "not scum". Particularly this post reads oddly, as he praises the Conqueror wagon for being legitimate due to people finding original reasons to jump on him, but then says "I agree with the Conq wagon" and jumps on like a bandwagon hop. :( This makes me sadfaze.

The rest of PX's posts express little desire to play and much rage about deleted posts so I don't know about that. If PX doesn't feel like playing, I'd like to ask him to fix that attitude. It's not something I would lynch for, and one point of hypocrisy doesn't raise my heckles so much I want to use a lynch on it.

NeoSerela's voting patterns however evidence of thoughtlessness and easy stances. Take, for example, the first vote he makes, which is for Conq on account that "capt h is an easy vote target", despite never elucidating how this is so? It assumes that all of town is easily manipulated, which is simply not true. That he jumps to Zakeri on an equally thoughtless basis just evidences a lack of effort, and contradicts himself directly; after all, he voted Conq for taking an easy stance, but voting Zakeri was also an easy stance at the time.

NeoSerela's input thus far amounts to absolutely nothing. Lots of derping it up hard by being thoughtless.

However, there is absolutely no support for NeoSerela that I can gather, and I just can't see how it could be scum motivated to kick open such open doors. It's more laziness, and laziness of such a level I cannot quite consider it immediately scummy. I'd prefer a PX lynch over a Serela lynch simply because PX declared lack of motivation to play, whereas Serela can still make good on the lacking content and major derpage of this Day.

Alright, I dislike both trains then. I can't convince people to last-minute switch to Huh What, I suppose?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #377 on: March 22, 2011, 06:12:20 PM »
Join the lynch for Hourai then.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #378 on: March 22, 2011, 06:22:00 PM »
And then I miss the fact there's a case on Hourai and ignore it blindly. >_>

Huh, Hourai raised no heckles with me but on a re-read I realise he also hasn't actually done much beyond ask for more opinions from people while providing few of his own. Interesting is that Hourai absolutely touches nothing but his case on Zakeri and one on Dormio that basically comes off as a prod for more opinion and no real indication of scumminess.

Uh, yeah, I'm reading Hourai and not getting any opinions there.

Since my vote on Huh What is useless... ##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Hourai

I'd rather lend it any use and lynch Hourai, whose participation is worse than Serela and PX. To clarify: Serela and PX read as heavy cases of derp and lolwut to me, whereas Hourai doesn't register due to not actually taking any stances of any strength.

That ties Hourai and Serela.

Shadoweh

« Reply #379 on: March 22, 2011, 06:45:49 PM »
Nope, I've not missed the point about this thing.  What I think is that whoever would be cleared by this ability would be part of the WIFOM games in the night and a choice for scum NK.  There is no advantage for any particular person being cleared in my opinion.  Furthermore, already scummy people can be divined on future days through flips and stuff like that, while newbies like Dormio and Colt seem hardest to decide between derptown or derpscum due to the lack of content in their posts.  They are the most painful people to deal with since scum will not NK them and town will have to waste a day lynching them, and if any of them are left in LyLO, it might lead to some serious liabilities for town.  That's why I feel that these people are the best candidates for Conq's power, but since no one seems to be considering the possibility I'm fine with going with Serela.
Of course the cleared person is going to be a NK target if they're not scum. Guessing if they'll actually do it or shoot someone less likely to be protected is someone else's WIFOM problem. I think it's false to say there could be no advantage to someone useful being confirmed on Day 1. The rest of this quote appears to be saying that somehow newbies are the enemy because they're hard to read. Older, more experienced players are also harder to read because they're better at the game and less likely to make mistakes as scum. You want to tell which newbie is town? Watch which one gets picked as the only unopposed wagon for Day 1. Watch for the one that gets targetted non-stop by confirmed scum. Watch for the one that employs scummy, not just bad, behaviour. That actively lurks and never gives his own opinion. That uses knowledge a player just shouldn't have. You don't HAVE to lynch all the newbies. This idea is everything that is wrong with MotK Town.

I agree with Kilga's assessment between the two and it's in line with what most players have expressed about PX.

Bardiche: If Serela flips town he won't be lynched and he'll get lots of chances to make up for having said absolutely nothing today. Unless Scum kill him but yknow. I have no problems with huh what but no one else buys that case. I'm not sure if I like the case from Hourai taking Zak's bait more then Serela's insane rambling of nothing.

I think Zak's close to being modkilled. Sadface.

Shadoweh

« Reply #380 on: March 22, 2011, 06:58:39 PM »
EBWOM: I think I forgot to add 'these are newbie scummy traits' somewhere in that rant right after "gets targetted non-stop by confirmed scum."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #381 on: March 22, 2011, 07:38:57 PM »
Okay I read through the everything again and dear god my post from last night looks terrible. Which pretty much everyone agrees on. There's a reason I don't like D1, and it being ridiculously huge this game isn't helping.

Okay so Conq's claim, well, yeah. There's about 6 hours left in the day, and that's when he said he was gonna filibuster, right? Well, considering I have a good amount of influence over whether the target is me or Hourai right now, and the fact that I need to go move more of my stuff in like right now (aka need to leave), I'm just going to concentrate on that for the moment. Concentrating on any more would probably make this post devolve into more insane rambling like my last post anyway. What the hell is with that paragraph about a puppet show, making big posts at 11 at night is a no-no.

Anyway, perfectly fine with Hourai being targetted for the filibuster, all I can see is Hourai being Hourai that I can't read, so sure. I'd prefer PX but it doesn't look like it's happening. In comparison, me being targetted will degrade me to a confirmed almost-vanilla townie who honestly might not end up being a useful member of town no matter how hard I try.

...then again, other then the cool power Hourai may or may not have, confirming him as town isn't really much different I guess! Except, he might be scum, while I know I'm not, so that makes him the better choice for me to make anyway. Unless I end up getting lynched in the future and wasting one of town's lynches... bleh, whatever.

##Unvote ##Vote:Hourai

Unless someone has some totally convincing reason for me to change my vote to myself (:V) by the time the Conq uses his filibuster. Like maybe a roleclaim from Hourai. I would really like that, actually. Hourai, we're likely about to find out your role anyway, so it'd be cool for you to claim it and maybe make us change our minds.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #382 on: March 22, 2011, 07:43:56 PM »
Less bullshit waffle in your post kthnx. There are more than enough walls without you adding senseless rambling to a post.

Now if you'd pay attention to the votes, you just put Hourai one ahead.

Shadoweh

« Reply #383 on: March 22, 2011, 07:45:39 PM »
So it'd be really cool if Hourai fullclaimed but you don't need to? I don't think either of you should or even have to, but that's just silly.

##Unvote
##Vote NeoSerela

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #384 on: March 22, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »
Unofficial Votecount with ~ 5 hours left, Meaning end of the day in about 3 hours.

NeoSerela (5)  -  Conquerer, Kilgamayan, Schezo, Dormio, Shadoweh
Hanged Hourai (5)  -  huh what, capt. h, Pesco, Bardiche, NeoSerela
Conqueror (2)  -  Affinity, UncertainKitten
PX (1)  -  PX
Dormio (1)  -  Hanged Hourai
Schezo (1)  -  Zakeri
Not Voting:  Colt

9 required to lynch, so the highest we want to bring someone up is about 7. If one of you accidentally hammers I will rage.
At this point NeoSerela would be the target, since he was most recently brought up to 5.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #385 on: March 22, 2011, 08:11:13 PM »
Dormio: Do you agree with Serela being the best choice for a pseudolynch, or are you just going along with the flow because it's easy? If the former, why?
Well, I don't think that NeoSerela is a bad choice for the pseudo-lynch.
And it looks like everybody else would prefer to pseudo-lynch NeoSerela rather than PX.
Also, I forgot that I could be online this morning and once I leave for uni, I won't be back until after the day ends.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Or apparently Hourai now.
I don't think that we should take the votes much higher, instead unvoting the person that we don't want.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #386 on: March 22, 2011, 08:12:37 PM »
If I unvote and revote, that'll change the target to Hourai?

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #387 on: March 22, 2011, 08:13:21 PM »
If I unvote and revote, that'll change the target to Hourai?

Yes.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #388 on: March 22, 2011, 08:15:28 PM »
Pesco:But putting him ahead was kind of the point ):

Shadoweh:Oh, uh, I guess I didn't think about that. My reasoning behind him needing to claim at all was maybe it'd change our minds (Hence why people usually roleclaim if they're about to be lynched, ala Conqueror), and yeah.

If anyone wants me to claim, I'll go right ahead. Actually, seeing as we're tied again, and Conq could be coming in any minute with his filibuster, might as well.

I am the Townie Radio Operator. During confirmation phase I may pass one or both of my handheld radio sets to someone else anonymously. With them, messages may be sent between the two holders; I cannot send messages if I do not actually keep a handset. However, I still recieve all the messages that were sent because I have the reciever station.

I passed them both to two different people by the thought that I would obtain the most information from my role in that manner, and that the people I sent them to would probably be more productive with eachother then they'd be with me (If they were both town, at least).

I hope this doesn't discourage the people I gave them to from using them with eachother as they would have previously, although it probably will if I'm not targetted by the filibuster and flipped as town. I'm not saying WHO they are for obvious reasons, and it'd be cool if they didn't claim so unless there's a good reason, like maybe people not wanting to have me as the filibuster target if they confirm my claim.

If Conq is scum trying to mess up D1 lynch and also get two people to claim then I will giggle madly and congratulate scum, but I believe his claim, so whatever. And my power isn't really that hurtful to town to have known anyway.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #389 on: March 22, 2011, 08:23:39 PM »
Anyone care who Neo gave the messaging capabilities to?