Author Topic: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Game Over, Town Wins]  (Read 113224 times)

Ryuki

• Dragredder
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 2]
« Reply #720 on: July 18, 2011, 04:31:58 AM »
To answer Navarus: I don't like the nature of new Depore's attack on me on the basis of my vote switch, and I don't like Old Depore's lack of content. Suspicious.

Current reads:

Orwen - town
Mikhail - town
Book - town
Miya - town

One - Neutral
Mala - neutral

Depore - suspicious
Moonin - suspicious
Yuan - suspicious

Xix - scummy

NICFE READS SUCM

HOW LOMNG IT TOAKE UOU TO FAKE THOSE?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #721 on: July 18, 2011, 04:35:00 AM »
Quote from: Sage Orwen in post below this one
...That doesn't even make sense. What do you mean, fake my reads?

I EAMN YOU MADE THEM UP.

YUR SSCUM.

SCUJM DOESN'T NEED TO ROEAD THE GAME, THEY POST FAKE TUEADS.

I'VESA NOT SEEN A LICK OF JSUTIFICATION FROM YOU FOR UR RADS~

Kiro's Edit: Fixed some real/anon account mixups.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:43:47 AM by Kiro »

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #722 on: July 18, 2011, 04:39:40 AM »

NICFE READS SUCM

HOW LOMNG IT TOAKE UOU TO FAKE THOSE?

...That doesn't even make sense. What do you mean, fake my reads?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #723 on: July 18, 2011, 04:40:41 AM »

I EAMN YOU MADE THEM UP.

YUR SSCUM.

SCUJM DOESN'T NEED TO ROEAD THE GAME, THEY POST FAKE TUEADS.

I'VESA NOT SEEN A LICK OF JSUTIFICATION FROM YOU FOR UR RADS~

My town reads are for obvious reasons, and as for the players I find suspicious: I've explained my Mala read. Xix has no content, in spite of promising it repeatedly, I actually can't remember anything from you today besides role speculation. Moonin isn't around at all, and was on the wrong end on Iffrita. And I don't like Depore's attack against me on the basis of my vote switch, and found early game Depore to be very weak on content.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #724 on: July 18, 2011, 04:42:33 AM »
My town reads are for obvious reasons, and as for the players I find suspicious: I've explained my Mala read. Xix has no content, in spite of promising it repeatedly, I actually can't remember anything from you today besides role speculation. Moonin isn't around at all, and was on the wrong end on Iffrita. And I don't like Depore's attack against me on the basis of my vote switch, and found early game Depore to be very weak on content.

THAT'S CUASE YOU'RENONT READOINIG~

WANA KNOW WHY YPIR:E NOT REAINDG?

CAUSE YOU':RE SCUM.

BUT YOU ALRKEYADT KNEW THAT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #725 on: July 18, 2011, 04:46:05 AM »

THAT'S CUASE YOU'RENONT READOINIG~

WANA KNOW WHY YPIR:E NOT REAINDG?

CAUSE YOU':RE SCUM.

BUT YOU ALRKEYADT KNEW THAT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me rephrase that - you haven't contributed anything of value today, besides role speculation. Obvious points about a town book read, a vote for Iffrita, and almost nothing on the other players.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #726 on: July 18, 2011, 04:47:57 AM »
Post 104: I'm less saying this is scummy and more bringing it to everyone's attention. He drops One, votes Depore (who's probs town), and supports Iffrita.

Quote from: Moonin
And that's a lie, because I would never bandwagon a case that was mostly "My gut is aching so hard" Unless I had a cop result that Nava-chan was town. If people could restate their cases clearly, that would help.

WHAT ABOUT NOW =D? WILL YOU BANDWAGON WITH ME TO SWEET VICTORY =D?

Post 296: Uh, the suspicions part of this post looks like Orwen's Guide to Playing Mafia 101. This post was proposing Depore+One+Mala, right?

Post 400: I just remembered this. This looks good at first, it's "counterclaiming" scum...then...

Post 412: And this post proposes Iffrita is town (Me and UK and Iffrita mason/town voting block). So why did you claim?

So, I could have sworn Iffrita ran with Moonin's claim at one point saying it SUPPORTED her, but I can't find it right now. If anyone can find this, consider it part of my case.

Post 458: This is weird in that it goes in two different directions at once. It says Iffrita is probably town, votes Miya, and then proposes they could both be scum. I hate this post immensely. Oh, it also put Miya to L-2.

OK. You can put Moonin in a bad neutral. His posting D2 has been lackluster and strongly Pro Iffrita for ???

I want him to contribute before deadline.

@Orwen cut: What about Depore's interactions with Iffrita? Why is Yuan suspicious despite not only voting Iffrita out of nowhere yesterday but ALSO literally being the first on her wagon today and sticking to it? She even counterclaimed Iffrita. I don't feel your reads are at ALL considering Iffrita's flip, and I find that really odd for you, especially knowing who you are.

You seem to be throwing dirt on everyone attacking you that's not me. That's interesting itself.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #727 on: July 18, 2011, 04:48:33 AM »
Yeah, yanno what? Orwen's attempt to copy UK Tactics feels REALLY ungenuine. Kill with fire pl0x.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #728 on: July 18, 2011, 04:59:07 AM »
@Navarus - Feeling really flustered right now. I did not expect scum Iffrita, and to be honest, I have absolutely no idea what I think of everyone in light of Iffrita's flip yet. I usually have more time to process these things - one of the many benefits of having a night phase between scum lynches. I need to reprocess them with the new information in mind.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #729 on: July 18, 2011, 04:59:42 AM »
Yeah, yanno what? Orwen's attempt to copy UK Tactics feels REALLY ungenuine. Kill with fire pl0x.

Wait, what? You attack the people that target you?

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #730 on: July 18, 2011, 05:01:57 AM »
Because I totally know how to switch accounts, honest:

Usually. This game I didn't and look at that, I actually caught scum.

But last game I was all over PX and Dormio mostly for calling me scum. Hell, I even attacked Kiro for it. It's pretty much become a joke that voting UK is the easiest way to get her to suspect you.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #731 on: July 18, 2011, 05:06:27 AM »
[20:34] * Bardiche (Quit:  ##Chronicle: Shadomeh, also reduce deadline by two hours for that, Kiro.)
[20:34] <Kiro> sure thing boss

Disclaimer: I'm not actually reducing deadline.

Votecount of Co-Mod Disobeying Bard's Quit Message

Orwen (3): Navarus, Depore, Yuan
Xix (1): Orwen

Not Voting: Caladbolg, Moonin,  Xix, Mala, Miya, One

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
You have about 9 hours until Night 2.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:10:02 AM by Kiro »

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #732 on: July 18, 2011, 05:14:42 AM »
I'm going to bed. I'll be back in time (assuming the deadline is 8 and a half hours away).

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #733 on: July 18, 2011, 05:57:20 AM »
What the fuck. I get back from spending some time (two days :\) with my family (I should spend less time on the computer, but :V) and I find scum dead and a new replaced character. Getting to answering.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #734 on: July 18, 2011, 06:14:56 AM »
Post 73: The most interesting thing about this post is the reliance on Iffrita to avoid claiming.

Post 89: Query: Was Moonin worse than every voter on your wagon? Why?

Post 196: Query: Do you still find Moonin Town? Mala scum? Anyone else on your wagon scum?

Post 331: I know damn well I asked this before but don't recall getting an answer. Why Mala over Depore?

Post 348/349: This 16 posts later after you're "leaning scummy" on Depore is really freaky and inconsistent. Why do you not see a case on Depore but think she's scummy?

Post 356: Am I correct in assuming this says that Miya and Iffrita are both town? And that you took them at their word?

And fluff for the rest. Xix, I want to see a post from you detailing reactions to what the hell just happened, and answering each one of these questions. I lean scum but it's still fixable.

Cut by Orwen: I don't believe you on one, but I don't think you could make me think otherwise. For two, all right. And for three, with Iffrita's flip do you think Depore is scum?

Answers first.

1) That was me posting on what I thought of the posts that cut me as I read them
2)
Moonin is still my best choice, since he still has yet to speak of anything, despite the fact that he was here when I voted for him. Active lurking, maybe?
3) Lemme read their posts and get really caught up.
4) My case was on Mala was on her D1 activities, and she didn't look better to me with the flips at the time. Depore promised content, so I was waiting for something from her.  Then promptly got rewarded with a replacement.
5) Mala was telling Depore to reply to her case that I linked. I looked at that post and she went from "Depore? Not a priority. :words: Nvm, she's scum", but nothing that looked like a case. I was just informing her that the "case" that she was using against Depore wasn't much a case at all.
6) I fully expected Miya to claim Tracker, so Iffrita's claim taken at face value was believable. Also, posts made at 1:30 in the morning, I should really stop doing that.

Meanwhile, let me catch my bearings with what happened. Also, I'm done messing around with my family so SLEEPLESS NIGHT GO! I'LL BE HERE FOR HOURS!!!!!

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #735 on: July 18, 2011, 06:48:31 AM »
Fantastic~ <3 (look, my cute deminour came back!!!)

Can you tell us who is scum and why? Ufu

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #736 on: July 18, 2011, 07:39:03 AM »
These are Iffrita's only interactions with Orwen.

Where he goes from, he can't particularly fault
to
I forgot about him
to
Miya's buddy could be an arbitray player like Orwen
because I don't know if you know this but Yuan is really town.

Which leaves me with the conclusion that his last ditch effort to distance from his buddy was that above.  Pairing him with an an oddball that looks really townie in hindsite was an extremely easy move to make them look like an easy pair of townies that we shouldn't touch.  I can so get on this lynch.
##Vote: Sage Orwin

Simply because,
A. the manpower to lynch One or Moonin does not look likely with the way this game has been going
B. Orwin looks really suspicious to me with his whole play and doesn't feel right (yay ufu, Miya gut)
C. We do not need a God damn nl to end this day and I do not trust myself to wake up on time with an illness, (imagine)
D. UK's wonderful case is agreeable. 

If I get up on time I will try to get One and Moonin reads out,

Remember that One was defended by Iffrita all day 1. 
Moonin didn't even want to consider post claim shenanigans, which made up a lot of Iffrita's scum play if you missed it.  Right down to the end she still thought I could be town which is lolwut?  But she flipped scum so I'll take it with a grain of salt~
(btw These weren't in my last words because I was aoifsgjqhnpoirehg there's a gun pointed at my head and I forgot Moonin!!!)

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #737 on: July 18, 2011, 08:28:24 AM »
##Vote Moonin

From what I read from Iffrita's and Moonin's posts, they had absolutely no interaction at all. The only connection between the two would be during the claims, and that would be Moonin claiming and trying to use it to clear Iffrita. When that failed, he then said Iffrita was Town barring role shenanigans.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #738 on: July 18, 2011, 08:36:45 AM »
Hi, I'm back.

Mala's been hinting at an ability that activates when she's targeted. Now that I think about it, I want that ability tested now.
What.

I'm also not liking Orwen's reasoning for roleblocking Depore instead of Mala. The reasoning for not blocking Mala applies just as well to Depore.

Anyway, rereading now. Immediate suspects are Orwen and Xix IIRC.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #739 on: July 18, 2011, 09:01:29 AM »
Xix, it looks like Orwen is the likely lynch for today. What's your opinion on him?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #740 on: July 18, 2011, 09:13:01 AM »
Oh, and I'd like to extend an apology to Miya. :V
I think you're most likely town now, but you can imagine what I thought when you looked like you were pulling the same M.O. you've always pulled as scum.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #741 on: July 18, 2011, 09:19:00 AM »
##Vote Moonin
Again, my case still stands. I have no idea how many times I've stated this and I his inability and/or unwillingness for the whole game to answer me assists my case.
Regarding Sage Orwen: I haven't reread him yet, I plan to do so soon hopefully, but I do dislike his emphasis on roles and find it hard to argue with Demon Navarus' case. I will likely switch to Sage Orwen in order to secure a lynch.

W

• Heat Joker
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 1]
« Reply #742 on: July 18, 2011, 09:39:20 AM »
Using PoE from a quick skim.

Yuan was early on Iffrita on both days during periods of time when she wasn't under much suspicion, so she's most likely town.
Miya is town barring a really really stupid scum gambit.
Mala was the first person to grill Iffrita on her claim on D2, and she was also Iffrita's last minute push for a wagon on D1, so she's probably town.
Depore was Iffrita's One True D1 case, and she's been posting good content D2, so I lean town on her.

Looking at the other four now.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #743 on: July 18, 2011, 10:04:55 AM »
Things about Sage Orwen I should say if I'm going to express willingness to jump onto his wagon if I can't have my Moonin lynch: @Demon Navarus #624: Sage Orwen said in #111 that it was my vote. In #73 you say that you don't like the fact that I'm performing divinations and use this as a valid reason to keep your vote on me. You have claimed to be a roleblocker. You have said that you don't like me and probably my ability. You did not roleblock me. You drop your beloved case on me to go after Xix in #528 in favor of gut. In the middle of the Princess Miya vs. Empress Iffrita argument. You have not updated your case on me at all since #339. You have, however, continued to call me suspicious and want my role tested for god knows what reason despite the fact that you don't even know what my role is. Nice try to fish a claim out of me. In fact you have no cases on anyone right now. #723 You explained your read on me in #339. A lot has happened since then. When did you ever express suspicion of Moonin again? And now Moonin is among your top scumpicks. Most of your reads seem rather outdated there.
My annoyance at One is growing. How am I supposed to read you as derptown if you decide that lurking through important revelations is the best course of action?

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #744 on: July 18, 2011, 10:05:32 AM »
In fact Sage Orwen has been casually trying to fish out my role since #73.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #745 on: July 18, 2011, 10:06:36 AM »
I found Iffrita to be town before all the role claiming.

Owen/Orwen, his obsession with me is just... huh? His case on me is disappearing for 48 hours, which I'll concede to, but family time > computer is my excuse on that, and otherwise he finds me a mediocre player, and is completely convinced I'm scum. Also, his reads go from Maya town but suspicious, Iffrita lying scum but town to the same thing, saying either of them can be either alignment, to trying to delaying the vig, then finally to trying to get Miya shot.

And this, from his early game
And I somewhat agree with Navarus; it would be best for town for Xix to give his claim while giving town enough time to turn his wagon around if we believe it.
He claimed Roleblocker, if he were a scum roleblocker, this looks like a pretty inconspicuous way to get me to claim to see if I were worthy of being blocked.

He's scum, and I would have been voting for him earlier but that would have put him at L-1.

Bah, cut by Mala twice.

If people want me to claim, then I shall.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #746 on: July 18, 2011, 10:09:40 AM »
I'm gonna go shower and go to sleep in about 30 minutes. It looks like the Moonin lynch isn't happening, so I'll switch my vote to Orwen then since I'm not sacrificing a ton of sleep again just to see some bullshit happen at deadline. Anything you want to ask of me, you got 20 minutes to do it and I'll get to it.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #747 on: July 18, 2011, 10:18:08 AM »
First, I'm voting not me over me.

##Unvote

##Vote Moonin

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #748 on: July 18, 2011, 10:27:36 AM »
@Mala - A lot has changed. Frankly though, I don't care for role fishing. If you are going to ask players to visit you since early on day 1 in nearly every post, don't be surprised if I draw the conclusion that it's role related.

There were a few reasons I didn't roleblock you.

1. If I was successful and a night kill happened, then I would know that you did not perform the kill and I would have to drop you because you wouldn't be the most likely scum anymore, probabilistically (since you could not be the scum that performed the kill.
2. I can't be the player that visits you, because I don't technically visit anyone. I send my fans to visit people and hinder them.
3. Divination, or whatever you've been hinting at since early day 1, sounds like an information role. I would rather try to avoid blocking it, in case you came back the next day with information that would prove you were town.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #749 on: July 18, 2011, 10:27:58 AM »
You said that Moonin was among your top scumpicks didn't you? So your vote should be more than simply a "not me over me" right?