Author Topic: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Game Over, Town Wins]  (Read 112243 times)

DiEnd

• DiEnd
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 1]
« Reply #270 on: July 14, 2011, 01:28:44 PM »
Depore could be scum without One-scum. It would make more sense as a pair but on her own Depore has contributed nothing. Is unvoting and leaving the thread the new towntell these days? Nav-tan seems to think so for both Depore and One. Too scummy to be scum is so meta to the meta. ┐( ?∀? )┌  One-scum over Xix-kun is more active lurking over not being here. One over Depore is GUT! versus Gut! One has more emphasis.

Also leaving the thread...without a vote...I was...well actually I don't even know what time you are talking about. I had a vote before I left last time I checked, and the part about active lurking...that was just leaving the browser on while gaming...problem?
Also s your saying "Gut" is also something you need to find scum?
Also if active lurking (leaving the browser on while I play other games) is so bad, then why is not being here better?
You can also answer me this is leaving the Browser on While I Game a Horrible Idea?
Is it a Bad Idea to Leave the Browser on just to get back faster when I'm done with a game?

I believe I read it differently then Iffri-chan. I don't want the day to end like that either~☆ Finding more problems with Depore would be a good start. I'm not against it. One is worse then Depore. Depore's playstyle, if we can call it that, is her cutting me to post like an utter derp. (?-?*) I changed my mind. That's too lone player to be scum. I don't think an entire team would miss something I answered already. Xix-kun wins points with me for not bandwagon hopping but I'd like him to tell me what about my content he liked. Now I'm forced to compose on more neutral reads. More tests for Grandpa Nav-tan! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

If we go by what your saying, shouldn't "Depore's playstyle" also fit to throw you off?.
If we go by what your saying, should not changing your votes to wagons also a better idea?
Points? Bandwagon?

I expect you to vote for someone else~☆ I'm allergic to fire~☆ And I always try to answer reasonable requests~☆
Stop fighting with Yuan-town for disagreeing with you when you're wrong. You should be checking other people as well as I.

Your case needs more to it Iffri-chan if other members of town aren't taking it. Admittedly Depore's return post has her throwing suspicion at me conveniently when I'm a hot topic. Everyone wants a little of me (*?∀?)=3 But it strikes me as town trying to fit in amongst all the loud voices. Why is Depore worse then One? Her play is bad, but I can see more scummy motivation coming from One.

One
is Chitose obvious scum

Decided to get neutral when the game got serious. His statement about how neutral players are suspicious while trying to stay neutral is why I voted him in the first place. Staring at this post again http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2722 brings back my original lynching feelings. He's spent more posts telling us theories on how to get information then actually giving us information. I can summarize his posts as not voting or voting someone he states he does not think is scum followed by lurkers being the scummiest followed by not reading the lurker content followed by voting Yuan for attacking him. That's his reason. http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,10183.msg676346.html#msg676346 Why isn't he dead yet? (TAT)

This is something that makes me feel more sad, your assuming that I knew how to play this well.
Even still, are you trying to say lurkers are not likely to be scum?

I just gave you an opinion on one of those. Xix is the same reason as before. He has two jokevotes before his flailing panic. Yes I know his vote on Moonin seemed like an attempt to be serious. Wasn't serious enough for me~☆ Orwen just isn't interesting when I glance over him. He seems logical. Regarding One I'm not going to unvote scum doing scummy things because of pressure from other town when I haven't seen One in ages. Who else would you vote for Book?  I have no idea why you think he's town still. He's tried to form an opinion with votes a few times. See his current vote on Yuan. Which you agree with?

You haven't seen me in ages because I left the forum on and went to play other games that would distract me somewhat from mafia, and even I need sleep.

Also, has anyone looked at One's vote for me?

It LITERALLY states "Yuan called me scum" as the reason for why I am scum. That and he accuses me of "misrepresentation" which is a total lie. I have done EVERYTHING I can to avoid doing that. I am taking every measure to ensure I understand your intent.

One is acting like caught scum who is flailing and trying to discredit my case.

I don't think i put misrepresentation in there...are you starting to assume things to much...?

@Just: You continuously try to drag people into your wagon even when you don't post reasons, I also find the fact that your vote stayed on me and not anyone else, throughout the game on your 2nd vote. It makes me wonder why are you so aggressive against my actions, yet you show not as much for anyone else.

@Yuan I find the fact that no one besides me attempted a bad light on Yuan alittle...as others have said..."unnerving".
Everyone has flaws. I shudder at the about the effort your putting in.

Still I forgive you, after all looking for information and pressuring someone is the same thing for this game,
I shall take fire once again afterall apparently "Town does not care about appearances".
##Unvote
##Vote Just

While I can forgive Yuan for having multiple opinions, From what I read on you Just, it looks like your mostly ignoring other targets, and have much less of opinions on others. I would like for you to clearly state once again in your words, why I would have a higher priority then some others. I wish for you to make an opinion on you assume to be scum.

Even if I am theres the chance I am contradicting myself, Make more opinions on who you find scummy.
If you can do this it shows you actually been reading, but it also shows you've been blowing most of every else's opinions off.
But if you can't then it shows that you only focused on me from the start.

In light there will always be darkness...
I wish luck to all.

Oh and please remind me again if I missed something completely.

Oh before I completely forget about this post since I forgot about it.

So you want me to explain MAFIA THEORY to you now? Good Lord.

Appeasement is scummy because it's a way for scum to try and deflect and avoid suspicion. Scum has clear motivation to do it.

This is really insulting to me about the way you said this, your completely assuming that I know how to play mafia completely.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #271 on: July 14, 2011, 01:30:17 PM »
Depore:

Of Mala, Just, One, Depore, and Xix, which would you each be willing to vote for, and which would you like to see lynched the most?

You should place your vote on whichever viable lynch you think is the most likely to be scum. It would also be helpful to tell us which of these five players you would and would not be willing to lynch, with your reasons for each.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #272 on: July 14, 2011, 01:43:29 PM »
Votecount the Thirteenth

One (3): Yuan, Just, Moonin, Yuan, Miya
Mala (2): One, Orwen, Iffrita, Xix
Moonin (1): Xix, Mala
Depore (2): Moonin, Iffrita
Just (2): Book of the Past, Mala, Xix, Navarus, Book of the Past, One
Xix (2): Miya, Just, Moonin, Iffrita, Depore, Mala, One, Mikhail, Book of the Past

Yuan (0): Orwen, Depore, One
Navarus (0): Depore, Mala
Book of the Past (0): Mikhail
Orwen (0): Navarus, Book of the Past, Mikhail
Iffrita (0): Miya, Yuan

Not Voting: Depore

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
You have about 10 hours and 30ish15 minutes until Night 1.

Play nice.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #273 on: July 14, 2011, 01:44:57 PM »
I can't stay here any longer, the urge to divine the future is far too strong. But before I go to engage in some divination:
##Unvote
##Vote Just

If any of you want to help me with my divination feel free to visit.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #274 on: July 14, 2011, 02:22:37 PM »
@ Orwen:
I think I'm the best lynch target by far lol no.

Frankly, I'm so confused about who to vote and why. But there was one person who I thought of that had my exact reason tossed around a few times...

##Vote:Just
My main reason for voting you was because I thought you were only focusing on one person (later on it was two) while at the same time, trying to avoid having to give some more opinions out. A general townie would have more opinions, right? Your comment "I only post on the people I find interesting. If I don't post on them, Then they're uninteresting to me, till I do post on them, then they are!" (not exact wording, doing from memory) seemed to back my theory up a bit more.
Your targets also seemed to be really easy targets at the time (noticed how you suddenly started pairing me with One after I started looking scummy). I wasn't originally going to post this since I thought I should try and support my case more but now that I see some more people with the same opinion I think it's probably safe for me to use it. Go ahead and lynch me for this reason if you want but a least I'll know that I did the best I could and that I obviously suck at Mafia.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #275 on: July 14, 2011, 02:41:49 PM »
I can't stay here any longer, the urge to divine the future is far too strong. But before I go to engage in some divination:
##Unvote
##Vote Just

The Fuck is this?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #276 on: July 14, 2011, 02:50:10 PM »
You can likely ignore that part due to brain scrambling...I think I was starting to bullshit like every time I write a History essay.

One again I wish to note watch for a Princess Miya post,

For the Just Yuan reasoning. She has attacked me multiple times by purely reversing my words, he practicalled looked at me like easy prey, which is likely. He pretty much ignored the discussion and practically focused in on me, there were a few wagons around, yet he continues to only assault mine. I consider that ...well...never really used this word much but..."scummy."!

Reversing your words= Misreping.

So yes, you did accuse me of misrepresentation One. And you're lying. So there we are :3

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #277 on: July 14, 2011, 02:58:58 PM »

Reversing your words= Misreping.

So yes, you did accuse me of misrepresentation One. And you're lying. So there we are :3

oh...learn something new everyday. I'm wrong your right. Can I hit myself now?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #278 on: July 14, 2011, 04:50:35 PM »
Depore and One:

Start talking about each other and Mala. You two and Mala have wagoned together twice this day 1, and both of you need to state your reads on each other. Town is very divided on which of you two is the better lynch; and it's not clear what you think of each other.

The reason I have such a hard time judging Depore and One is because they are very similar, very suspicious (although derp) players. They both voted Xix at around the same time, took their votes off of Xix around the same time, and now they're both voting for Just together, propelling the Just wagon forward. They both need to tell us what their reads on each other are.

I'm very annoyed that Xix hasn't posted content recently; in his last post he promised content in a few hours. Moonin is taking quite a bit longer than the 5 hours he promised himself, but he's not a priority. And I don't think Mala was paying attention to Just's recent activity at all, or at least she didn't mention what she found scummy about Just's recent posts - It seems like her case on Just was based only on his first two content posts.

I may have trouble being around for deadline. If Mala doesn't become a viable lynch, I'll probably switch to One over Depore in about four hours, but it depends on what the two say about each other. I would not mind a Xix lynch since he hasn't gotten back to us and the little content he has is mediocre. But in light of three of the players I find suspicious jumping onto Just together, I do have some reservations about a Just lynch I did not have before.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #279 on: July 14, 2011, 04:59:01 PM »
Votecount the Thirteenth

One (3): Yuan, Just, Moonin, Yuan, Miya
Mala (2): One, Orwen, Iffrita, Xix
Just (4): Book of the Past, Mala, Xix, Navarus, Book of the Past, One, Mala, Depore
Xix (2): Miya, Just, Moonin, Iffrita, Depore, Mala, One, Mikhail, Book of the Past

Moonin (0): Xix, Mala

Not Voting: None

You have about 7 hours until Night 1.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #280 on: July 14, 2011, 05:09:57 PM »
You can! How am I suposed to stop linking you to Depore when she follows you like that? ლ(?ロ?ლ) You asked One so here is when you left the thread without a vote. http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,10183.msg676098.html#msg676098 Your vote was absent for nine hours. Active lurking isn't you being here without posting. It means making posts with no content that relates to the game. I'm not assuming you know how to play well. My assumption is you don't know what to say! Your points on me are misunderstandings of what I'm saying. I don't appreciate the comment about my lack of opinions. Read back through my posts. Tell me if you really think I haven't given a clear opinion right now. I really don't want to vote for you anymore. Stop making it so difficult! (T▽T)

I am however not pushing this any further. Despite that I think Miya will turn to me as a second option.

##Vote:Just
My main reason for voting you was because I thought you were only focusing on one person (later on it was two) while at the same time, trying to avoid having to give some more opinions out. A general townie would have more opinions, right? Your comment "I only post on the people I find interesting. If I don't post on them, Then they're uninteresting to me, till I do post on them, then they are!" (not exact wording, doing from memory) seemed to back my theory up a bit more.
Your targets also seemed to be really easy targets at the time (noticed how you suddenly started pairing me with One after I started looking scummy). I wasn't originally going to post this since I thought I should try and support my case more but now that I see some more people with the same opinion I think it's probably safe for me to use it. Go ahead and lynch me for this reason if you want but a least I'll know that I did the best I could and that I obviously suck at Mafia.
Depore isn't reading my posts. Voting me for my lack of opinions without noticing my opinion that you shouldn't be lynched today? What's wrong with you?(?-?*) I'm pairing you with One because you keep following him like this! Take a stand on your own. Vote someone that isn't the easiest wagon at the time!

In regards to Mala. How did you go from this post here http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,10183.msg676729.html#msg676729 to voting for Just? That's not cool. You just slipped onto my wagon like a snake. I can't tolerate someone else emulating my powers. (*?∀?)=3 But really that was horrible. Your vote has been parked until you picked up on the easy wagon rush.

Three of the easy targets have jumped on me. Right now I'm willing to jump right back on any of them.

##Unvote
##Vote: Xix

I want to see another wagon pick up now. I'm willing to abandon One to make this happen but I want to see his vote leave my side. If any of my favored supporters have a better idea I will take it.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #281 on: July 14, 2011, 05:17:23 PM »
In regards to Just's more recent posts I'll admit that they look solid. However, the stars tell me that Just is likely to be scum, so I'll believe in them for the time being.
##Unvote
##Vote Just

Mala, explain.

I'll be back at deadline; no time for this now.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #282 on: July 14, 2011, 05:19:36 PM »
@Book of the Past: I have no idea who you want my opinions for. So suggest someone. Also if you have a basic layout of what you want answered then that'll help since I obviously can't make cases very well (it is my first time).
I'm not telling you who to write opinions on. Orwen and Navarus gave you some nice advice; follow it.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #283 on: July 14, 2011, 05:20:24 PM »
Whoops I edited out my reasons for voting Xix-kun! Let me fix that. To quote myself earlier.

Xix
About Xix-kun flailing like a little girl. Xix-kun's response to being put to L-1 was large and bolded panic. In response to being asked for opinions he throws suspicion on everyone and keeps his vote on Moonin. There's no order of suspicion in his flailing. His return post is more outrage at being wagoned for no reason and attacking his attackers. Without addressing personally the one that looks bad to everyone.

Actually reading Xix-kun's post http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2724 Shows something odd. The three wagon jumpers onto him have done the exact same move onto me just now. :S I changed my mind. I want one of them to go. Sorry Book but that hop was just worse to me. Will you compromise on a Mala or One lynch?

##Unvote
##Vote: Mala

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #284 on: July 14, 2011, 05:22:56 PM »
Short story being I would vote Mala over Xix and save Orwen to tomorrow. I'm annoyed Mala joined the callouts on Xix-kun and myself then disappeared right after my posts appeared. Not interested in my answers? Her suspicions are all the wagons with her vote being on none of them. Lol? ( ?∀`)
And I was just about to point this out to you.  :3

I might go for a Mala lynch. I really don't like this wagon jump. I'll have to get back on this later.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #285 on: July 14, 2011, 05:46:31 PM »
I don't have time to make a full post responding to everything that has just happened. As for the wagon hopping, I'll admit it looks weird as hell. But is it necessarily scum motivated? Are you going to tell me that all three scum are coordinating their wagon jumps? If anything, it's just an amusing pattern. I'd look more into it if Just flipped town.

That said...my Depore read is going downhill fast. I still WANT to say she's town, but she's ignored me telling her how to make a good post at least twice. She's completely ignored any of the other viable wagons. And just because I'm sure Iffrita will point this out, Depore has done this same exact thing before, on the Xix wagon. The opportunistic voting under the guise of derp feels very very awful. I do not think Depore scum makes Just scum impossible

I will support either lynch at this point. I'll be going out for a while but I should be back three hours before deadline, if I have it right. For now, parking on Just since he's the leading wagon.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #286 on: July 14, 2011, 06:27:24 PM »
Nav-tan your proposal is absurb. You as much admitted you just don't want to let go of me. If Depore were my ally she would have voted for One instead of pushing me ahead. There's too much agreement with my hanging to be town intended don't you think? ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌  Perhaps not all three. At least one is likely scum riding the waves.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #287 on: July 14, 2011, 06:29:16 PM »
You can! How am I suposed to stop linking you to Depore when she follows you like that? ლ(?ロ?ლ) You asked One so here is when you left the thread without a vote. http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,10183.msg676098.html#msg676098 Your vote was absent for nine hours. Active lurking isn't you being here without posting. It means making posts with no content that relates to the game. I'm not assuming you know how to play well. My assumption is you don't know what to say! Your points on me are misunderstandings of what I'm saying. I don't appreciate the comment about my lack of opinions. Read back through my posts. Tell me if you really think I haven't given a clear opinion right now. I really don't want to vote for you anymore. Stop making it so difficult! (T▽T)

I want to see another wagon pick up now. I'm willing to abandon One to make this happen but I want to see his vote leave my side. If any of my favored supporters have a better idea I will take it.

Ah, I was talking about after you made that post, I had a vote a bit before you made that post about me leaving without a post, my wrong assumption on that part.
I also thank you for the clarification on the active lurking part.

Huh, mostly misunderstanding eh...

On the note of this, when I had decided to go for broke, you decided your willing to abandon me for another wagon...?
What trickery is this! Stay on Me! Come on! I thought you loved me!

@Just: But messing around aside, I wish to know just why you are so willing to abandon the wagon on me, are you truly so scared by the wagon on you that you wish to push it on someone else? But the idea is, You were so sure I was scum afterall you posted multiple times One-scum and such titles, yet when you skin is in danger you are willing to abandon the wagon on me. I find this really suspicious, are you sure you yourself are not scum?

@Prophet Mala: Why the quick decision? I believe we still had a bit of time left to decide, so why the vote on Just so quickly after I decided to go for broke?
It makes me wonder what your thinking if you thought people will ignore that type of Vote.

@Depore: Demon Navarus has been defending you all game, find something to repay Demon Navarus that will truly help him/her find scum, cause at the rate you are going, well I have no idea, it just won't end well if you don't find a way to repay Demon Navarus for his/her Protection of you.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #288 on: July 14, 2011, 06:35:58 PM »
Let me check my role pm.
Yes I'm certain I'm not scum myself. ლ(?ロ?ლ)
If you'd been paying attention perhaps you would have noticed I was awaiting your arrival to determine if I thought my tunneling was overbearing. I still believe you suspicious with Depore. You have noticed your fellow wagonees have followed you to my side. Are they not suspicious? Do you truly feel comfortable pushing me with them? Or do you simply not care and wish to start your mafia career by driving this wagon home just as I've taken your claims to be new and not understand how you're interpreting me incorrectly seriously? I don't think you'll vote for either of your block members simply because they've placated you with agreement votes.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #289 on: July 14, 2011, 06:37:43 PM »
One, she's a new player. Swing voting on to you could have been accidental. After all, it makes sense to bus your buddies if they look like they're getting lynched, which the blitz on you gave the illusion of.

Two, assuming her allies had daytalk, a swing vote could have been encouraged to look better later. This is, admittedly, less likely because losing a scum D1 would be shooting yourself in the foot pretty badly to town cred someone like...well, Depore.

Three, assuming her allies had daytalk, she did that before they could stop her.

There ARE possibilities where Depore can be scum with you. I don't think it's as absurd as you're trying to pain it.

Also, the fact that there's so much agreement on your wagon but it's like pulling teeth to get anyone to vote it is kind of an indicator that you're scum. Sure, you're at four votes now but it took there being 12 hours to deadline for that to be a thing. Yet so many people seem to think you look bad. It's odd

Hrm, while we're on this, if you think there is one scum on your wagon, what do you think is going on with the voting block of randomness?

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #290 on: July 14, 2011, 06:48:52 PM »
It isn't odd for a member of town commonly suspected to get piled on at the end of the day when votes can be excused as the last minute pile-on. Unless odd means a scenario that's been repeated continuously. ( ?ー`)It is absurb. She was part of the blitz and there was an hour before her vote for me to insist she pick up another wagon.

The likeliest scenarios in my mind are either One-scum deciding to reverse the wagon onto his loudest pursuer while Mala voted me over happenstance or One-derp making what he surely thinks is a brilliant case against my perceived mistakes while Mala leaves her vote safely parked third on the wagon and leaves for greener pastures. In both cases Depore is simply derp leaping onto the wagon for the sake of leaping onto the wagon.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #291 on: July 14, 2011, 06:51:10 PM »
Hey. I said I would vote for this even though I would prefer a One lynch but yaknow 4 hours or something to deadline.
##Unvote:
##Vote: Just

L-2 consider claiming now Just.

I shall be back in a few hours for more talk~

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #292 on: July 14, 2011, 06:53:08 PM »
So hey, I see that the two leading wagons at this point are my second and third choices. Fun.

I'd be more willing to jump on Just than Mala. I think that Just's sudden willingness to take out Mala and Xix looks odd considering that he has been on One for the majority of the day. It comes off like he doesn't care whether we lynch the player he thinks is scum or not so long as we don't lynch him. This would be more acceptable if we had entered a Not Me Over Me situation, but with the way the votes are spread, it makes little sense for Just not to stick to his guns at this point. I don't think that there is too much agreement on his wagon like he says and it seems like he used that as a blatant attempt to dissuade people from him by appealing to paranoia. I have an easier time seeing Mala as town than Just at this point.

Mala's presence has become really weak as the day has passed by, and this bugs me a little. I would appreciate it if she engaged in discussion more tomorrow. I don't think her end-of-day vote was weird, though. From what I gather, she voted the wagon she liked that had the most support because she wouldn't be here at deadline. This does not seem odd to me. It does bug me that she never had any clear-cut opinions involving which of her targets she wanted lynched the most, but since she's gone we can't actually press her on that right now. Ugh. I think her flexibility looks bad but not bad enough to put her over Just's weird late-day wagon flexibility and overall survivalist play.

Also, Just, why are you defending yourself against support for a Just/Depore pairing? If you're town, you should know that these theories aren't true in the first place and that it would be a waste of time to counter suggested scumpairings during D1 of all things. This bugs me. If Depore was lynched and flipped scum I could see why you would, but that is currently not the case.

I will most likely be around at deadline.

Cut by Miya making any chances of a non-Just wagon completely impossible. Welp.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #293 on: July 14, 2011, 06:55:03 PM »
Oh for gods sake.

I claim to be confirmable town. I can control a vote at the beginning of every day, effectively making me a double voter that if scum could force a hammer during LYLO. I'd rather not get into the rest of my powers unless you people insist on being more stubborn then you are.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #294 on: July 14, 2011, 06:57:06 PM »
I haven't seen any controllable votes today.

Also, it's entirely possible for scum to just have a voting ability that gets turned off for LYLO. I think clearing people with voting abilities in a role madness game is a bit premature.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #295 on: July 14, 2011, 06:59:05 PM »
Also, I want to express annoyance towards Miya for pretty much abruptly cutting off any chance I could have possibly had at getting Depore lynched today (unless people decide to pile off of Just now). Navarus seemed to be considering, so...

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #296 on: July 14, 2011, 07:02:09 PM »
I underestimated my ability to procrastinate. Don't worry though, I was able to use my ungodly procrastination skills to put off sleeping as well. Unfortunately, I'll crash after this and won't be able to make it for deadline.

First, Defense.
I voted Xix because I like competing bandwagons. I wish there were more competing bandwagons. Then we could have had all 7 townies who were here all day discussing more than four scum.
Also, yes, I backtracked on One. I was voting him for something I later considered a null-tell. I was wrong, I realized I was wrong, I took measures to correct myself. Is this scummy?

Second, Clearification~
I missed Depore's second argument. I'm assuming it's post 86. Measuring for bad/low content that early in the game is useless, since you could throw it to all but paragons of townies and have it stick very well. The rest of the comment on Xix seems to actually be setting up for backtrack by inserting how somewhat town he might possibly be.

@Mala: When I said you noted casual observations, I was saying that Depore actually seemed to be parroting you. I also disagreed with what I saw in Depore's post with the vote, and when I noticed the similarities in logic, I disapproved your vote just the same as I disapproved Depore's. I picked Depore ahead of Mala because of this parrot. It might also have to do with subconcious reasons, like having looked at Depore first, but I felt She was worse than Mala when I voted.

Someone asked what I would think of Xix if not for the wagon. The answer is nothing. If the wagon never happened, I either would have kept my vote, or lost interest and moved my vote on whatever other basis there would have been at the time. There's no point to the hypothetical of how I feel without the wagon, since without the wagon, there'd be nothing to feel.

Lastly, Suspicions.
I don't see the case on Just at all. The only case I would consider bandwagoning for is Nava-chan's case. And that's a lie, because I would never bandwagon a case that was mostly "My gut is aching so hard" Unless I had a cop result that Nava-chan was town. If people could restate their cases clearly, that would help.

One and Depore are both deflecting a lot. Depore is more obvious, but then again, that's because she's new. I'm starting to dislike One again, since I'm not catching many posts where he's actually being suspicious of people.

Depore Specifically, has made movements that make me certain she's making a few scumslips, but most of it is based on certain people being scum, so I'll wait until we have a few under our belt before going in depth.
I don't like Depore's method of rating people early on. Rating people based on activity and content is too impersonal. It's over analytical to the point where it excludes town effort. It even seems to exclude fake-town effort. It's also got the triple scumvote-bait of being hard to poke holes into, being a place to put and keep a rather easy vote and pushing the largest suspicions onto people who aren't likely to flip, thereby stalling the chance of getting a serious eyeing.

As for Mala, I don't enjoy the fact that She's pushing a half-bad case on me. I am going to let it slide, because while it is half-bad, it's also half-not-bad, and I can't exactly pick out if it's town making an earnest case, or scum pushing as many of my flaws into the light as possible. Aside from the case on me, I don't see anything too bad. I will note that the case on me does fit the last two parts of why I disagreed with Depore's scumhunting method, so it's safe to say that Mala is at least two thirds as bad as Depore is.

Everyone else is either Null or Town, and simultaneously not under fire.
I was sold on the One case Yuan made, and was planning to switch to him in this post, but reading it over again, my strongest feeling is still that Depore is acting in scum self-interest. I'll try to stay up a little more and gauge the reaction to my post, since I could go either way between the two of them.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #297 on: July 14, 2011, 07:07:41 PM »
It's not turned off for LYLO, that's partly why it's confirmable. There would be a warning a day earlier then there should be. I can't do it until the night phase. Whispers in the dark you know~☆ If you let me live it's not hard to prove, I would say who would be voting who if it couldn't be spoiled by nasty nightkill interuptions.

I don't think it's paranoia when so many wagoners have listed me as a tertiary lynch, Iffri-chan. I can already feel the bricks falling. I changed my mind about Xix-kun. He was suffering from the same situation I find myself in. He was simply fortunate enough to have it happen earlier. Another lynch isn't impossible but it would require someone like say, you, to move or for the other town to pick a wagon that isn't me. Trust Just damnit. ヽ(;▽;)ノ At this point all the wagons are Not Me over Me.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #298 on: July 14, 2011, 07:12:00 PM »
I dislike Just because his play has felt overly focused on survival. Until he was pressed to post more opinions, he basically got away with tunneling on One while lacking any other solid opinions for the first two-thirds of the day, and the low content + low activity made me feel that he was trying to fly under town's radar. I think the content that was posted when he did return is too little too late, and his recent posts, such as what I pointed out in my #292, has only served to increase my belief that his play has been self-centered.

Also, I don't think we should be clearing people for having extra votes. I have seen role madness set-ups with scum voting powers in them before, so it's not completely improbable. I don't like how Just tried to get away with claiming confirmable town on an extra vote alone.

Cut by Just: The only wagon I'd support over you right now is Depore's, but you seem to be completely uninterested in her lynch, so.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #299 on: July 14, 2011, 07:13:16 PM »
Votecount the Fiftheenth

One (1): Yuan, Just, Moonin, Yuan, Miya
Mala (3): One, Orwen, Iffrita, Xix, Just
Just (5): Book of the Past, Mala, Xix, Navarus, Book of the Past, One, Mala, Depore, Miya

Moonin (0): Xix, Mala

Not Voting: None

You have about 4 hours and 49 minutes until Night 1.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:12:07 PM by Bardiche »