Author Topic: [WC3 - Dots] General discussion thread III  (Read 217431 times)

Re: [WC3 - Dots] General discussion thread III
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2011, 04:32:32 PM »
Well since this is LoL based where tanks dps like god and refuses to die so...

Except tanky dps arent that godly do to everyone in LoL having cc and items like bloodrazor hurts. Same applies to dots.

« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2011, 08:46:49 PM »
5v5 Oppai themepick tonight

Yuyuko Yukari Ran Komachi Meiling

VS

Eirin Kanako Keine Yuugi Yuuka

If you think something isn't balanced with this matchup, state why and we can fix it before the game
After the game is before the game.

Yuyuko Ran and Meiling in one team means teamfights win.
Synergie in the top team is ten times better then in the other, since Yuuka Kanako and Eirin doesn't really do damage anymore, or can do anything lategame or in big team fights thanks to no super strong disable or brust damage.

First team also has much more disables that kick in early. Keine and Yuugi are strong but also need their team and against the firstteam who just disables everyone till they die, it's impossible to win any teamfight.

And Kanako can be swaped, means she is useless in her ultimate since she can be swaped into the enemy tower.

Team one has bigger breasts  :V
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 08:55:27 PM by Super Yuuka »

« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2011, 09:04:51 PM »
you know who can stop 2 of those ults? keine hurp durp silence -> ult -> silence someone else. yuyuko ult is like asking for kanako stun also. what do you mean no damage anyways. though i do have to say komachi makes a very big difference with the amount of heals moriya has.

« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2011, 09:15:19 PM »
you know who can stop 2 of those ults? keine hurp durp silence -> ult -> silence someone else. yuyuko ult is like asking for kanako stun also. what do you mean no damage anyways. though i do have to say komachi makes a very big difference with the amount of heals moriya has.

Meiling cannot be stopped. Yukari cannot be stopped when she uses it during Meiling stun.
You cannot heal during stun and the scalings of Kanako is weak (and her F is bugged aswell). Yuuka doesn't scale at all and her flowers do 1/2 of the damage as in 967.

Messiah

• The Devil on The Sky~
  • In seek for the lost DotS
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2011, 09:28:35 PM »
Not Like Yukari used ult together with meiling's ult in this match, so i don't see why bring it up :V

And you are all lame, no one wants pettan match. Bunch of jerks.
Steam Profile                 Myanimelist Profile

« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2011, 09:45:27 PM »
im 99% sure silence stops meiling which then leads up to a yukari being stopped

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2011, 09:51:26 PM »

« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2011, 10:34:11 PM »
Not Like Yukari used ult together with meiling's ult in this match, so i don't see why bring it up :V

It's still a possibility

« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2011, 04:49:13 AM »
A recorded stream of the practice match between the Koreans and one of the Chinese teams in HF: http://kan.sina.com.cn/u/play.php?uid=1798588675

520 spectators for the livestream itself :)

The replay can be found here: http://www.touhou.cc/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=68060&extra=page%3D1

Note: You won't be able to view the replay properly without being connected to HF. Teams are: Byakuren/Marisa/Ran/Aya/Lily White (Hakurei [CN]) vs Suwako/Meiling/Utsuho/Komachi/Lunasa (Moriya [Kor]). I didn't catch the bans, except for Eiki, Reisen and Reimu. Game starts about 24 to 25min into the video.

You might recall me mentioning that the Koreans are sending in a team for the upcoming touhou.cc tourney. That's their team and it's really strong. So there's quite a lot of discussion over at touhou.cc about the different strats and playstyles (and possible counter-strats) used between the two teams.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 05:12:41 AM by ApharmdB »

« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2011, 05:57:30 AM »
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue korean es take over.... wait how do korean laugh? ???

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2011, 06:02:21 AM »
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2011, 06:05:57 AM »
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ korean es take over

on a more srs note, i do believe solid early game pushers like momiji betty rin are the best counter to disable heavy teams.

banning heros like suwakers  komachi reimu would be ideal because of how much they can lane stall.

also does anyone buy dragon star :V would pretty much god mode your way out of suwako and meiling mass disables
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 06:26:03 AM by Frankenstein »

« Reply #132 on: December 23, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
And here it is, the first Korean team vs Chinese team official match in the touhou.cc weekend tourney. Livestream: http://kan.sina.com.cn/u/play.php?uid=1798588675 (640 viewers currently O_O)

Update: Replays (Requires HF connection)

The replays for Day 1 of the tournament are here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ik3sin1j2xv6ios
(The CN vs Kor match is in the archive labeled 1 v 16. Note: The Korean team is number 16 on the roster, so they're in any replay with "16" in it.)

The replays for Day 2's matches:
(AFternoon) http://www.mediafire.com/?wie2qnenr6paxpo
(Evening) http://www.mediafire.com/?3hombd3babbfqvb

You will need

to view these replays. Or bug Hele to stream them. I can also stream, but I can't guarantee a smooth video. :P
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 04:07:55 PM by ApharmdB »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #133 on: December 23, 2011, 10:39:07 PM »
I played 1 game on HF with ping Pesco-style. (250-350). It spiked up to 500 now and then but it was basically not playable. Especially with Komachichi ( I lost with 1-9-5 ) orz

As far as I can remember it was:  Komachi(me), Reisen, Patchouli, Rumia, Satori vs  Youmu, Nue, Meiling, Remilia, Yukari.

Didn't got kicked but I think they weren't exactly quite excited to have a lagger as a tanker orz. (though I think they remained polite. Didn't see angry shouting (NOT THAT I CAN READ IT :V)

« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2011, 10:45:59 AM »
Not surprising I would think. But as long as your connection is stable, i.e. no random d/c screens, people are generally happy to let you spec too. Lowering that ping does require X-Rush to work to find a better route to the gaming servers themselves... I'll try out something next time :)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2011, 08:47:02 AM »
God T$$T#$T#$GDRGGERG

977h3 == rage inducing. So many dumb balances. It is like 96x series all over again.

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #136 on: December 25, 2011, 08:00:04 PM »
I think some of the changes make sense.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Teetoku

• You should...
  • Take it easy.
« Reply #137 on: December 28, 2011, 10:26:52 AM »
Still no Parsee? iMad.

Envy is needed.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2011, 10:50:04 AM »
u dum.
Parsee is in.

Teetoku

• You should...
  • Take it easy.
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2011, 11:51:48 AM »
u dum.
Parsee is in.
Wait what she is? brb checking.

EDIT: I don't have any skills yet. SO JEALOUS.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 12:18:32 PM by RV29 »

« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2011, 03:33:45 PM »

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2011, 09:19:48 PM »
Damn, the mikos got hit with the ban hammer a fuckton as usual. Can't say I'm surprised about Hina bans either, nor Suwako. Reisen...when I think about it, yeah. Her ult stops ganks pretty easy; free wards=lolwut, even if they are subpar wards. Yuuka ban confused me a bit. Komachi got the fuck banned outta her too, along with Marisa. Seems like they agree that Marisa outclasses Lunasa now...

When you think about it, lots of the picks make sense. Single target rapists are eschewed in favor of team fight winners...hence Shou picks. People who can gank and push at the same time got picked (Yuuka/Meiling), Satori got a lot of picks...huh.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:23:53 PM by Amra »
Sugoiiii~

« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2011, 09:59:37 PM »
actually suwako lost most of her games, and im guessing yuyuko still sucks :V

« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2011, 10:47:08 PM »
Parsee Mizuhashi (0.977h2/3)

Tongue-Cut Sparrow "Hate for the Humble and Rich" (Innate Passive)
When Parsee's health drops below 20%, she disappears and turns invulnerable for 0.20s before re-appearing with a mirror image. The mirror image takes and does 100% damage and lasts for 20s. If the mirror image is destroyed, it does [100 + 20 x Target's Level] magic damage to all units within 400 range.

Cooldown: 90.0s

Resentment "Grudge Returning" (D)
Parsee's jealousy towards those with companions manifests in her ability to prolong debuffs on her enemies according to the number of enemy girls present in the area. When activated, Parsee fires a green barrage at the target, doing magic damage to it. The more enemy girls present nearby, the more damage is done.

Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90
Cast Range: 500
Cooldown: 7s

Level 1 - Does [70 + 1.35 x Int] magic damage. Each enemy girl present increases the damage by 3% and prolongs debuffs by 1.5%
Level 2 - Does [100 + 1.35 x Int] magic damage. Each enemy girl present increases the damage by 6% and prolongs debuffs by 3.0%
Level 3 - Does [130 + 1.35 x Int] magic damage. Each enemy girl present increases the damage by 9% and prolongs debuffs by 4.5%
Level 4 - Does [160 + 1.35 x Int] magic damage. Each enemy girl present increases the damage by 12% and prolongs debuffs by 6.0%

Jealousy "Jealousy Bomber" (F)
Drops 3 jealousy-laced bombs on the target area from the sky. Units hit by the bombs will take magic damage and have their attack damage and movement speed lowered by 40%.

Cast Range: 900
Area of Effect: 160
Mana Cost: 80/100/120/140
Cooldown: 8/7/6/5

Level 1 - Each bomb does [50 + 1.2 x Int] magic damage and slows for 1.2s
Level 2 - Each bomb does [80 + 1.2 x Int] magic damage and slows for 1.4s
Level 3 - Each bomb does [110 + 1.2 x Int] magic damage and slows for 1.6s
Level 4 - Each bomb does [140 + 1.2 x Int] magic damage and slows for 1.8s

Envy "Green-Eyed Invisible Monster" (R)
Summons invisible green-eyed monsters to viciously attack enemies. Each attack does physical and magic damage and carries a 14% chance to stun the target for 0.50s. The monsters last for 5s.

Mana Cost: 60/85/110/135
Cooldown: 12s

--Green-Eyed Monster--
Physical Damage: 12 + 0.1 x Parsee's Int
Magic Damage: 17 + 0.2 x Parsee's Int
Attack Range: 400
Attack Interval: 1s
Movement Speed: 400

Level 1 - Summons 2 green-eyed monsters
Level 2 - Summons 3 green-eyed monsters
Level 3 - Summons 4 green-eyed monsters
Level 4 - Summons 5 green-eyed monsters

(Note: I don't think they're actually invisible?)

Malice Sign "Day 7 of the Midnight Anathema Ritual" (W)
Parsee summons a wooden effigy at her target unit's location. Within the next 4.9s, any one of the following conditions must be reached, otherwise the effigy activates, doing magic damage to the target unit and stunning it for 4s.
1. Either the effigy or Parsee must die.
2. Either the target or Parsee moves a specified distance away from the effigy.
Otherwise, the target simply takes magic damage.

Cast Range: 500/700/900
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 60

Level 1 - Effigy has 400hp, safety distance of 600, does [200 + 2.5 x Int] magic damage
Level 2 - Effigy has 550hp, safety distance of 800, does [350 + 2.5 x Int] magic damage
Level 3 - Effigy has 700hp, safety distance of 1000, does [500 + 2.5 x Int] magic damage

(Note: This is just a direct translation. Needs some testing to find out the exact effect. Or I could just take a look at the trigger later...)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 05:15:06 AM by ApharmdB »

« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2011, 10:57:43 PM »
Suwako is just a useful addition to the team in organized matches, no more, no less. Her effectiveness is drastically reduced in tourney matches where teams actually employ strategy and coordination to counter her team. Yuyuko just suffers from the problem of being too easily countered, unlike Sanae who was possibly the most frequently insta-banned hero because very few things counter an entirely invulnerable team, not to mention her other offensive support skills. As Amra said, not many surprises in the bans and picks. Satori being frequently picked actually makes a heck lot of sense since her skills make her anti-everything.

« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2011, 11:15:44 PM »
So your saying rather then counter suwako they counter her team :V

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2011, 01:39:22 AM »
They should put in big letters "STUN ME" on Yuyuko's fan.
Sugoiiii~

CloverNaght

• Gotta hide in teh box..
  • FOEs r scareh
« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2011, 05:22:43 AM »
Yuyuko is Tenshi's partner i see
Behold the power of love instagibbing, ze!!~

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #148 on: December 30, 2011, 09:36:54 AM »
Needs more Nice Girl card spamming in our games. Especially during ganks, like when mid is ganking bottom or left or etc.

« Reply #149 on: December 30, 2011, 04:36:45 PM »
oh my god......... since last time i played dots and suddenly too much item that i can handle orz
now i am getting confused with the build
and at last parsee yay