Author Topic: Rou's Cornucopia of Crap (NSFW, BAD WRITING HEREIN -link to LJ within-)  (Read 25789 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
C-can't breathe...  Laughing too hard right now...

The best part had to be the list of names. :3

Also, what I want to know is how she even managed to spell
Spoiler:
'protozoa'
correctly even with all of the grammar mistakes and the fact that she was drunk while writing it.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

in her other ~stories she says this Gilfred guy is her imaginary boyfriend and then no wait he's actually real, he just blackmailed her into telling people he was not real. he's sexist and drives her to drink which I guess drives her to write.

I can't... she has to be a troll.

this fic is definitely funnier the second time around + commentary though.

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
Your commentary on this was gold. I couldn't stop laughing.

I think she's either a troll, or a Biology major.

Momijibot

• Well?
  • What can you do?
I love the change in commentary style-it makes the fic all the more readable.

Although, sadly, one of first things I read after having the Suwako Vore fic spoiled is((NSFS))
Spoiler:
"Cirno really is the ideal vore partner."

I do hope you find more fics to commentate on-this is gold in the making.

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
*repeatedly slams palm into the floor gasping for breath* God this is brilliant I almost laughed equally at the fic and the commentary.

I like how
Spoiler:
Reiuji
was the only name misspelled beyond recognition... and by like I mean it annoyed me to no end >:(
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Spoiler:
Chainsaw Lawnmower
had me chuckling heartily. That's actually a hillarious mental image.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 08:45:14 PM by Chaore »

Spoiler:
CHAINSAWNMOWER!

Tired/Warm

• Apostatical Verdant Eudaemonaic
  • This is my danmaku.
she won them at fighting guns

I... I think this might actually be brilliant, somehow. I'm not sure how, exactly... But it's just beautiful to look at it. Like it's made - of dreams.

Nobody likes Allen. :[
Of course, you still win. Congrats on making it through... uh, I'm at a loss for words. YOU SURVIVED GOOD JOB BEST FRIENDS

Awesome sig courtesy of Squawkers23! Thanks!

Oh, you're looking for words? My writing is here.
Do you remember me? I also remember you - and though we haven't met in so many days, I still know you and love your memories. If you stumbled upon this - good luck, in whatever you might do.

The Unlimited RR

• Last Showdown RR&D
    • Photobuckitz
Now THIS is the sorta fic that I seek to derisively laugh at for my own amusement!  I am pleased to have seen such trolltastically bad fanfiction, comrade Rou!

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
oh god this is so funny.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
This just gets even more amusing. :3

Also, the ANGST is everywhere now.

Aya Squawkermaru

I am loving every second of this.

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
This just gets even more amusing. :3

isnt it though :smug:
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

The Unlimited RR

• Last Showdown RR&D
    • Photobuckitz
This just gets even more amusing. :3c

And this sorta angst is DELICIOUS.  I think it's a good thing this one's not finished 'cause I'd lose my sanity from laughter if there was anything remotely worse than
Spoiler:
FutaSuika

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
I think it's a good thing this one's not finished 'cause I'd lose my sanity from laughter if there was anything remotely worse than
Spoiler:
FutaSuika
Trust me.  From what we've seen so far, the chance of something even more messed than that is highly likely.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
An extra thing I wrote up, because I felt a little guilty about what I've been doing recently.

An Open Letter To Talos Angel

Hopefully some of the points I've mentioned here will serve as suggestions to other authors, as well. In particular, I'll restate the end point - write for the sake of writing. If you enjoy writing and enjoy what you produce, then everything else should be secondary.

Rou, you're a good person :)

Aya Squawkermaru

I just hope she ends up reading it. I always like seeing people improve.

Kudos to you for taking the time to do that for her.

That was just amazing, Rou. I kind of feel bad for doing the same thing (except on a different website).

This letter was very inspirational and I hope that the author sees this and improves from there.

that was very kind of you (':

that said I'm anticipating the ending to this story.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
You're a good guy Rou. :3

If Talos does read your post it'd be interesting to see if she does make some kind of transition and how it goes over.

TAKE IT CACODEMON!!

• OKAY THEN I'M A LEGAL AIDE
  • AND ERIN BROCKOVICH IS MY NAAAME
If it's a troll (which everyone suspects), let's keep feeding it~

If she's somehow legit, though... let's hope we can help her get better.
Sonata of Scarlet Sunflowers, a Flandre x Yuuka story. | Laziness of Daemonic Wastrels, wherein The Dude, Frylock, HW Guy, and David Wong get their asses kicked in Gensokyo.  | T.O.U.H.O.U.: Land of Shadows, a S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Touhou crossover. | Abomination, a monster story.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Interesting move, Rou. Though now I have to criticize your constructive criticism, because in your 'Solution' to example 2: Description, you messed up the intent of the original line with the way you rewrote it.
The original was talking specifically about the water that kappa keep in the small bowl in their skulls, which, according to the legend, keeps them alive,  whereas your rewrite makes it the water of the river where the kappa live.

That's an entire fundamental change that would lead a story on a completely different path if it was used as a premise. There's a giant difference between trying to get water from the kappa river or a from kappa themself. :P

In that sense the description in the original, while not written well, was not really as unnecessary as you made it out to be. At least mentioning the physical specific of the kappa's heads was necessary to explain how there can even be water there. If anything, there should have been *more* to the description, namely the part of the kappa lore that says why that water is different from normal water.

Makes your suggestion look kinda clumsy, so you might want to avoid such mistakes in the future. ;)

Daaaaaaaargh. Somehow I missed the fact that the water in the bowls was what Eirin was referring to, and I thought it was just a random point. Fixed.

<Sakana> Good good~
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:55:26 AM by Sakanamoto-san »

Tired/Warm

• Apostatical Verdant Eudaemonaic
  • This is my danmaku.
Kappa water. Fells the best of us. Anyway, even if that's the case - a good gesture like that is really good. Just because someone is absolutely terrible at the present does not mean they always will be; and just because someone writes something wonderful does not mean all their works will be lined with gold. Rou, you not only have my laughter - you have my respect, and that's far harder to earn. Nicely done.  :)

Awesome sig courtesy of Squawkers23! Thanks!

Oh, you're looking for words? My writing is here.
Do you remember me? I also remember you - and though we haven't met in so many days, I still know you and love your memories. If you stumbled upon this - good luck, in whatever you might do.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
If it's a troll (which everyone suspects), let's keep feeding it~

If she's somehow legit, though... let's hope we can help her get better.
Someone didnt read what rou linked to~

Anyways yeah Rou, that's pretty cool of you. But did you even send it to Talos? Chances of her stumbling upon that one page among many others on the internet are next to none. If anything, It'd give her more inspiration to be a more serious fanfiction writer.

Or you know be like me and write stories because a friend dared you to :V

Blauuugh. I tried to read the sequel, but it was just so bad I couldn't get through it even with Rou's help~ @.@ :3
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:15:47 PM by KimikoMuffin »

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Well I had an urge to record something again, so have a DRAMATIC READING OF REIMU FIGHTS THE BAD GUYS OF ADRKNESS.

(For maximum legibility, listen to it along with the fic itself. I say a lot of words as they're spelt, and the spelling here is prrrrrrretty bad.)

Oh what the-  :getdown:

Haha, this was great. :D Especially the part where
Spoiler:
You listed out all the names at the wedding. It sounded like the Pokerap! xD

oh god that was amazing