Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211567 times)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #570 on: March 01, 2011, 10:37:18 PM »

Equipment: 1x Shotgun type weapon + 1x 3way Dagger/Comination Dagger(gara weapon). NOT EXCEPTION. (Eso would probably argue that, but yeah sure, once you are pro enough against Haku you can go with other options, don't worry about anything else yet) Also bring some other forms of direct melee interegrated weapon. eg. Ace Braver AM, Red Squealer AM, Shino AM2.
WB: Dual 3way Dagger Bit for Land, Slayer Bit for Air.
Bot Types: Preferably Land, Air works too (especially with Trap phase) but Land is a lot more mauverable in most cases and able to equip dual 3way, and dual 3way bit makes a HUUGE difference.

Oh and be sure that you have Packet activated, as happy as possible and with her Trap Sight ability selected.

General Strat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rt5sBkDMlE&feature=player_embedded

Meh,I would start off with AIR, especially as when you're new, unless you feel like getting lost(much easier to follow people as Air.) Even if you aren't new, people use Air because they get around things more easily than Lands. Just make sure to dash instead fly during Haku's form, or lnds, won't be able to hit him. Also, you can use a support with burst Fire, it speeds up both shotguns and 3-ways.)
As for equipment, People commonly use Kamui Staves so they can hit him outside of the arena, and I've used the halberd with decent results too(large mechs can't use 3-ways)
You can also get away with support, as Burst Fire speeds up 3-ways.

Yeah, if you're new, start off with 3-ways/shotgun, but I thought I would give some ideas to experiment with. If I were to reccomend a good bot to Haku with, I would go with a jikun with 3-way and shotgun. They have great walk, and they're legs can't be be destroyed ensuring you always have a melee. Personally, I think as long as you have 1 AIR and 1 LND, you should be fine, though I would reccomend 1 AIR and 2 LNDs for beginners.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #572 on: March 01, 2011, 11:37:05 PM »
it's like you don't want money, cyberstep, you just want to be annoying to everyone

Hasn't it had that for a while? I could have sworn they took out the zero step abilty too.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #573 on: March 01, 2011, 11:47:14 PM »
Hasn't it had that for a while? I could have sworn they took out the zero step abilty too.
No, that's Zero Saber Custom, the best hopping robot in the game.

This is Zero Saber from Gara 3

i just want a squidol

or a pulsardio gamma

or a cross shooter
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #574 on: March 02, 2011, 12:08:47 AM »
Man..so I missed out on getting an Ouka?
And I just tried her story mission today too.....and loved every minute of it.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #575 on: March 02, 2011, 12:34:12 AM »
This fucking sucks. I was doing offers on Prize Rebel to help me get Rt faster. Yesterday I got enough points to get 2 $5 UGC so I can get 100Rt. Today when I try to log in to see if I have received the code yet, I get a message that tells me the I got banned for breaking the ToS. I check the ToS and it says that the members must live in the US, Canada, UK, or Australia and territories of those countries do not count, I also cannot mask my IP to appear like I'm from a different country.

What is the point in these country restrictions?

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #576 on: March 02, 2011, 10:19:40 PM »
Horie dorie~

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #577 on: March 03, 2011, 03:08:33 AM »
Nearing 50 RT. What should I get? I have my eye on.

Sturbanger(looks awesome, my friend says it's solid, like the sound of its missile spam)
Amateus(It's stats make me think Lily Rain large)
Baltheon(for epoch)
Thoarla(I'm partial to mecha musumes)
Chibi Gara

Don't see any lands I want. The only I would want would be Hartigarm, and that's only if there was a robot unicorn reskin.

EDiT: Getting that last RT is more annoying than I thought. I would do surveys, but 9/10, I'm not eligible, and I'm rather paranoid about installations.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 03:40:09 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #578 on: March 03, 2011, 04:19:47 AM »
Nearing 50 RT. What should I get? I have my eye on.

Sturbanger(looks awesome, my friend says it's solid, like the sound of its missile spam)
Amateus(It's stats make me think Lily Rain large)
Baltheon(for epoch)
Thoarla(I'm partial to mecha musumes)
Chibi Gara
Sturbanger: Yeah, I've voiced my opinion on this one already. >_>
Amateus: Superb bot, you're right on your assumption (except Ama is medium, but whatever :P).  Though not a heavy artillery like Sturbanger, he's both powerful and mobile, which is overall more dangerous.
Baltheon: Balth + x2 stardust = MAXIMUM OVERTROLL
Thoarla: Loses Baltheon's shieldtrolling, but is still a very solid bot in her own right.  Great LG too.  I'M CERTAINLY NOT BIASED WHEN I SAY SHE'S MY PICK OUT OF THE FOUR, OH NO.
Chibi gara: Can't really  comment.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #579 on: March 03, 2011, 05:35:07 AM »
Sturbanger's slow and can die even to weak attacks because he takes all the punishment. However, he's great for epoch and whatever air that comes within his attacking range dies almost immediately.

Amateus is the more versatile and easy option and plays just like any other bot with high tec.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #580 on: March 03, 2011, 06:11:32 AM »
Horie dorie~

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #581 on: March 03, 2011, 06:49:26 AM »
Sturbangers are walking coffins, the sound of those missiles are definitely awesome, but too bad they won't really be hitting anything :V

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #582 on: March 03, 2011, 09:05:08 PM »
Sturbangers are walking coffins, the sound of those missiles are definitely awesome, but too bad they won't really be hitting anything :V

I remember facing a stubanger as a frog. I kept thinking "holy shit look at all those missles, it's a good thing this guy sucks at aiming." :V

Anyway, I'm torn between Baltheon and Thoarla. Finding out Amateus was an M made me lose interest, and I figured Sturbanger can wait(I still plan to get him eventually, he's the coolest ART of them all.) Also, my only L AIR is Tengu.

I want Baltheon because he seems to be more unique, but Thoarla has Jupitizer, which seems like a fun weapon, and is a mecha musume. I'm going to have to see jupitizer in action before I can make a decision. 

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #583 on: March 03, 2011, 09:40:09 PM »
I doubly recommend against Shitbanger now that Vanguard Fencer is out. :V

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #584 on: March 03, 2011, 10:21:23 PM »
I doubly recommend against Shitbanger now that Vanguard Fencer is out. :V

You know, if he were free, I would use him just because of that.

EDIT: btw, Eso, you like Thoarla, so I'll ask you. How often do you hit things with Jupitizer, and how much to you find it doing?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 10:25:47 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #585 on: March 03, 2011, 10:34:24 PM »
Rarely, because it's slow.  If I get above a crowd without them noticing me though, you can bet I'm mashing right click.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #586 on: March 03, 2011, 10:39:01 PM »
Rarely, because it's slow.  If I get above a crowd without them noticing me though, you can bet I'm mashing right click.

I think I'll still go for Thoarla, then, even though I'm the type of person who tries to go out of their way to use the gimmicks. I'll prolly die several times trying to use jupitizer, but it'll be worth it. She also just seems to have that "first bot appearance," for lack of a better term. Also, if they suddenly remove the discounts. I'm less screwed.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #587 on: March 04, 2011, 01:20:50 AM »
Attempt to convince parents to buy RT has failed yet again.
I think I should just give up on getting that Misty Hollow altogether.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #588 on: March 04, 2011, 01:56:09 AM »
You can always spam surveys.

There's one that gives you 14 rt just for downloading something and real gives you 6 or 8 for dling it. That's 20 rt right there. There's also that facebook app thing thats almost 30 rt. Then there are one's the ones that only require email.

I haven't had to ask my parents for anything nor have I spent a cent, yet I have Thoarla, who's more expensive than Misty. Just be careful about what you dl and what info you give. If I can't get anyway with just a decoy email, I don't bother.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #589 on: March 04, 2011, 02:04:13 AM »
You can always spam surveys.

There's one that gives you 14 rt just for downloading something and real gives you 6 or 8 for dling it. That's 20 rt right there. There's also that facebook app thing thats almost 30 rt. Then there are one's the ones that only require email.

I haven't had to ask my parents for anything nor have I spent a cent, yet I have Thoarla, who's more expensive than Misty. Just be careful about what you dl and what info you give. If I can't get anyway with just a decoy email, I don't bother.
links please if you have them
especially that facebook one *makes a facebook account because my last one was banned*

EDIT: That Netflix "free trial" one offers 50 RT. Is it really free and gets me the 50 RT?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:21:47 AM by Soot Sprite »
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #590 on: March 04, 2011, 02:30:02 AM »
I'm a moron. I gave CyberStep twenty more dollars for Lop Gara 2. Here we go, six rolls:

V-2 Missile Launcher: Neat... if I had any ARTs. You know, like...

Genbura: A lot of flash, not very much bang.

Phoenix Rod: HELL YEAH.

Needle Mole: IT'S A RACCOON.

Tune-Up Kit: Comes with a free Slot Protector.

Drill Knuckle: PIERCE THE HEAVENS!! It's actually not that good, but it is fun.

And then I can't use all this because the joy of Fencer.
Horie dorie~

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #591 on: March 04, 2011, 04:48:42 AM »
Well, my dad helped me with signing up for the Netflix free trial offer, but I didn't get the 50 RT yet. Do you guys think it'll come later?

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #592 on: March 04, 2011, 05:04:28 AM »
the usual wait is 15 minutes.

btw, what is the bs here(whatever the wings are in this video.) I want to put it on my Rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOW2jP3nTA

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #593 on: March 04, 2011, 05:14:27 AM »
the usual wait is 15 minutes.

btw, what is the bs here(whatever the wings are in this video.) I want to put it on my Rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOW2jP3nTA
Dark Wings, they're unobtainable now.  Used to be rewarded for charging 1000 Rt at once.

They aren't all that great statwise though; +3 fly, one slot.  They just look cool and let everyone know you're richer than them.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #594 on: March 04, 2011, 05:16:04 AM »
Vanguard Fencer... is even worse than Ivis.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading

« Reply #595 on: March 04, 2011, 05:22:08 AM »
Vanguard Fencer... is even worse than Ivis.
Correction: Vanguard Fencer hits harder than Ivis.  His lack of free hands, nonexistent air-chasing potential, lowish walk when untuned, and massive sword pretty much acting as a giant "Shoot me!" sign make the situations where he can actually  slaugher stuff with his insane damage output situational at best, and due to his absolute inability to use a shield of any sort, airs rape him even harder than Ouka.

Also, he lack's Ivis' Crimson Veil (though there'll be a tuneup that kind of makes up for it eventually...).

Though, you did remind me, it'd probably be a good idea for me to make a "how2counter" guide over on the fanforums for this, because Guyvis is making quite a stir.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 05:28:11 AM by Esoterica »

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #596 on: March 04, 2011, 07:42:15 AM »
The damage output is just way too high. Even if you know how to counter him, Vanguard Fencer will just deal whatever damage to targets close to him and get instant game warrior.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #597 on: March 04, 2011, 10:45:39 AM »
Do note that it means if they get close.
Since it appears to be largely close-range, here's an idea that's 4 steps.

Note: This is based on first impressions after seeing it in combat while watching union wars.

1) Stay out of reach. (Air, or sufficiently fast land suggested, and do take care to look below for the (non)usefulness of arts in this situation.)
2) Have your team stay out of it's reach. (Airs, or sufficiently fast Lands recommended, ART is a deathwish.)
3) Watch sad little VF baww and whine about how he/she can't score. (Perhaps real life issues too? Koishi would know!)
4) Enjoy win, and possible trollage that may ensue after match, or transpire during match. (Lulz for all but the losing team.)

Problem solved.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #598 on: March 04, 2011, 10:53:05 AM »
Stay out of reach
Have you seen the LENGTH of his sword!?

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #599 on: March 04, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »
Yes, but there's always a Bigger Sword.
Just use airs, problem solved.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!