Author Topic: Team Fortress 32  (Read 193450 times)

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
Team Fortress 32
« on: August 07, 2011, 04:59:25 PM »
POWERS OF TWO ARE AWESOME

REPENT

EDIT: the unofficial MotK server, where we do things and kill each other from time to time:

chen.lolmaiden.com:28000
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 02:45:45 AM by theshim »

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

InfernalExuro

• Totally not dead, I swear.
  • I lied. Totally dead.
Re: Team Fortress 32
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 05:24:01 PM »
That they are.

...Oh hey, this would be the perfect place to plug shameless advertising.  :getdown:

Anyways, I've got an extra Cloak and Dagger, two Your Eternal Rewards, a Shortstop, a Winger, and a Crossbow all up for grabs for any random weapon each. I'm going to craft them otherwise, so someone may as well get some use out of them. Then a Dead Cone that was the result of crafting a hat I just traded for the last Dead Cone that I had, if any hatless Pyro needs a hat.
Steam | NNID: InfernalExuro | 3DS FC: [whoops my 3ds died] | FFXIV: Violet Nolansson [Gilgamesh]

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 05:45:52 PM »
Post for updates

Gc

• youtu.be/pRZpjlrKM8A
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 06:19:49 PM »
POWERS OF TWO ARE AWESOME

REPENT
Where have I seen this before...

hint: <--

theshirn

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 06:20:29 PM »
Where have I seen this before...

hint: <--
Well I totally did not notice that.  Huh.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 06:28:22 PM »
Technically I was hoping this thread to be Team Fortress 256, since it went from 2 to 4 to 16 IIRC, but whatever.  :V

Also, I do like me them Mantreads. You sure you don't have a spare crossbow though, Shazam?
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

theshirn

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 06:36:39 PM »
Technically I was hoping this thread to be Team Fortress 256, since it went from 2 to 4 to 16 IIRC, but whatever.  :V

Also, I do like me them Mantreads. You sure you don't have a spare crossbow though, Shazam?
It went to 8 first, actually.  And the only Crossbow I have is a) Vintage, and b) equipped, so nope. >:(

Here's my backpack.  Take a look if you want anything besides the Mantreads.

EDIT: oh derp derp derp I do have a spare crossbow, tossing that on

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 06:46:33 PM »
Are you collecting sandwiches and gunslingers?  :P

Alright, let's make it the treads, the gardener and the crossbow for all three dueling minigames then, ok?

Other than that, until I get me an Attendant I wouldn't need a powerjack anyways, so yeah.
...on that note, if anybody has an Attendant to spare, I'd give a way two or three regular hats for one.  :derp:

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

[K]KoaMeow

• Pudding!
  • kyaaaaaaaaa~
    • M3 BM Fan Translation
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 07:21:28 PM »
It went to 8 first, actually.  And the only Crossbow I have is a) Vintage, and b) equipped, so nope. >:(

EDIT: oh derp derp derp I do have a spare crossbow, tossing that on
Holy schnitzels that's a ton o' dupes.

If ya don't mind, can I have the a Nessie Nine Iron, Disciplinary Action, Gunboats and Flare Gun for four duelies?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 07:24:07 PM by [K]KoaMeow »

theshirn

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 07:26:11 PM »
Holy schnitzels that's a ton o' dupes.

If ya don't mind, can I have the a Nessie Nine Iron, Disciplinary Action, Gunboats and Flare Gun for four duelies?
I'd like to hold on to Nessie's as I just got one, but I'll trade the other three!

I'm probably going to do a scrapping run after these trades again.  I tend to scrap everything that I have more than one of and that is non-vintage or above.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 07:28:08 PM »
My Pack

My stuff available for trade:  Razorback, Backburner, Frontier Justice, Southern Hospitality, Pain Train, Scottish Resistance, Crusader's Crossbow, and Ubersaw.

theshirn

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 07:29:29 PM »
Oh, and if anyone's got a spare Enforcer, I'll take it.  Otherwise I'm just going to craft one.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 07:35:48 PM »
I usually only scrap stuff if I have not only one for my own use but also at least one spare lying around of that I could potentially trade away or give to a friend who starts playing.  :3

[K]KoaMeow

• Pudding!
  • kyaaaaaaaaa~
    • M3 BM Fan Translation
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »
I'd like to hold on to Nessie's as I just got one, but I'll trade the other three!

I'm probably going to do a scrapping run after these trades again.  I tend to scrap everything that I have more than one of and that is non-vintage or above.
Okay, change the Nessie to a normal Direct Hit then. How's that?

theshirn

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 07:37:42 PM »
Okay, change the Nessie to a normal Direct Hit then. How's that?
Sounds good.  Add me on Steam (theshim, as always) and hit me up later.

[K]KoaMeow

• Pudding!
  • kyaaaaaaaaa~
    • M3 BM Fan Translation
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 07:39:21 PM »
Alright, done.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 08:20:42 PM »
Am I doin it right?

I seriously have no idea how to work this site. Anyways, if it's not equipped or I have duplicates of it, it's probably for trade.

Cue the few people asking for stuff ending up asking for the few things I'm holding on to

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 08:29:12 PM »
Might throw mine out there as well
Page 1 is where i keep all of my doubles, so there is no need to scroll around unless you want to see my non-trade stuff (note that metals on page 1 aren't up for trade).

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 08:33:56 PM »
http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198043676570

This is my pack. Don't steal any of my stuff you damn spies.

theshirn

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 09:06:58 PM »
Thanks!

I finally got around to trying the Flare Gun.  It's okay, kind of like a weaksauce ranged axtinguisher with mediocre hit detection, but it makes enemy Pyros a lot harder to deal with.  I'll stick with my strange shotgun.

wooterz

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2011, 09:07:27 PM »
oh hey thar

primeval warrior :3c

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 09:14:40 PM »
On the one hand, it seems mantreads and crossbow both suck, as was expected.

On the other hand, I found a brainslug.  :*
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:19:30 PM by Iryan »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 09:55:57 PM »
Backpack.

Feel free to look around. As for trades, I'll only trade items which I have duplicates of, most hats (ie. non-Vintage, non-promotional, and not currently equipped), or those I find little use for (paint, crates, tags, dueling games).
Also my loadout's more oriented towards VSH play, so....
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:28:48 PM by YAMA Judgemental Enterprises »
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

InfernalExuro

• I lied. Totally dead.
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2011, 10:01:38 PM »
Backpack.

Feel free to look around. As for trades, I'll only trade items which I have duplicates of, or those I find little use for (paint, crates, tags, dueling games).
Also my loadout's more oriented towards VSH play, so....
In that case, I'll give ya a Reclaimed each for those Nametags I see in your backpack. And I doubt you'll do it, but if I could get that Napper's Respite for my Dead Cone and maybe something else tossed on on the side on my part...
Steam | NNID: InfernalExuro | 3DS FC: [whoops my 3ds died] | FFXIV: Violet Nolansson [Gilgamesh]

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 10:15:21 PM »
You have a deal with the name tags. As for the Napper's Respite, I don't find hats that useful anyway (they're just things I randomly find, or, much less commonly, craft after getting all the craftable weapons) so instead of trading it for a Dead Cone I'll accept duplicate / unneeded weapons (3-4 is a good number).

I'll try to get on tonight (~8PM EST) for that.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:24:41 PM by YAMA Judgemental Enterprises »
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

theshirn

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 10:16:29 PM »
Deal with the name tags. As for the Napper's Respite, I don't find hats that useful anyway (they're just things I randomly find, or, much less commonly, craft after getting all the craftable weapons) so instead of trading it for a Dead Cone I'll accept duplicate / unneeded weapons (3-4 is a good number).
I'd take that in a heartbeat, and I don't care about hats at all.  But I didn't offer the deal, so I'll see what Exuro has to say first.

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 10:18:39 PM »
Anyone wants one of my duplicate items, or some vintage I've been given to?

InfernalExuro

• I lied. Totally dead.
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 11:23:29 PM »
You have a deal with the name tags. As for the Napper's Respite, I don't find hats that useful anyway (they're just things I randomly find, or, much less commonly, craft after getting all the craftable weapons) so instead of trading it for a Dead Cone I'll accept duplicate / unneeded weapons (3-4 is a good number).

I'll try to get on tonight (~8PM EST) for that.
Works for me. I should be on around 8-ish too, give or take a couple of minutes.

Jes_Isaive

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2011, 08:41:50 AM »
Oh right backpacks.

Pretty much trading anything that's a dupe or isn't equipped. And those stranges with no kills. (Minigun, Scattergun and Grenade Launcher.)

And my friend wants me to get him the two laser weapons for a Ushanka + Key (!?), so if someone would be willing to trade me them for anything I've got in there, I'd probably love you forever. I'm actually just planning on turning the hat into metal, so I could just give it to you afterwards too. I already have a Hound Dog anyways, so I don't really need it.

theshirn

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 12:35:24 PM »
I got a Bison drop yesterday, I can throw that your way later.