Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition  (Read 221040 times)

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition
« Reply #930 on: November 06, 2015, 02:51:52 AM »
When you decided that you were sick of waiting for the guy behind the Binding of Alice mod to do a compatibility update and you decide to DO IT YOURSELF!

My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition
« Reply #931 on: November 06, 2015, 02:05:15 PM »
When you decided that you were sick of waiting for the guy behind the Binding of Alice mod to do a compatibility update and you decide to DO IT YOURSELF!

When you start yelling "MAAASSSTEEEEEERRRR SPAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRK!" when you use the Brimstone item.

Also, when you call the "Teleport!" item "Gaps" and the pills "Eirin's shady new drugs".
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #932 on: November 06, 2015, 10:03:02 PM »
Also, when you call the "Teleport!" item "Gaps" and the pills "Eirin's shady new drugs".

That's funny, the Teleport! item is Yukari's Gap.
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

« Reply #933 on: November 11, 2015, 12:01:26 PM »
You'd realize Flandre would be better for the role of Isaac because the first level is a basement (cellar).

Also, the new Afterbirth boss has some Touhou-level danmaku.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #934 on: November 13, 2015, 04:56:52 AM »
You'd realize Flandre would be better for the role of Isaac because the first level is a basement (cellar).

Also, the new Afterbirth boss has some Touhou-level danmaku.

Oh Hush? Yeah, that guy's a bastard....

Also, don't forget the first level's new variant, the Burning Basement. XD

« Reply #935 on: November 14, 2015, 12:31:54 PM »
Oh Hush? Yeah, that guy's a bastard....

Also, don't forget the first level's new variant, the Burning Basement. XD

Yes, Hush. Also, the Burning Basement thing can relate a lot to Flandre, like she destroyed the basement or something.
I wonder if there's a variant of the variant, and by that I mean the Burning Cellar.

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #936 on: November 14, 2015, 02:35:07 PM »
When you try to graze in Isaac.

And fail miserably.
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #937 on: November 15, 2015, 12:25:51 AM »
Should we rename this thread to "You know you're addicted to both Touhou and The Binding of Isaac when"? Cause suddenly Isaac has hijacked this thread.

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #938 on: November 15, 2015, 01:52:05 AM »
Should we rename this thread to "You know you're addicted to both Touhou and The Binding of Isaac when"? Cause suddenly Isaac has hijacked this thread.

They're talking about how their addiction to Touhou has affected the way they play Isaac.

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
« Reply #939 on: November 15, 2015, 09:42:09 AM »
So let me put this thread back on topic.

You know you are addicted to Touhou when you start imagining what the franchise will look like if you were given the opportunity to remake it.
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #940 on: November 15, 2015, 03:47:52 PM »
They're talking about how their addiction to Touhou has affected the way they play Isaac.

I know, it was a joke.

Shadow1176

• Garden of Death
  • Reaper
« Reply #941 on: November 15, 2015, 10:16:59 PM »
I require a morning Danmaku session before class starts now, since it rejuvenates me and makes be focused. And I finally finished IN on Easy without continuing for the second time ever. Then the bell rung before I could save the replay and the data.  :ohdear:
That time, is breakfast time!
My Fanfiction Profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2752493/Shadow1176
My Deviantart Account: http://shadow1176.deviantart.com/

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #942 on: November 16, 2015, 03:08:13 PM »
I am losing track of all my Touhou OCs.

« Reply #943 on: November 16, 2015, 03:11:32 PM »
When you hear or read the word "gap" and or "boundary" you think of Yukari.

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
« Reply #944 on: November 16, 2015, 07:30:10 PM »
I had Alice Maestra stuck in my head for most of the school day today.

Edit: Today my math teacher wore a shirt that looked like Kokoro's.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:02:48 PM by Goomba98 »

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #945 on: November 21, 2015, 03:42:37 AM »
You spent an hour on this:

« Reply #946 on: November 22, 2015, 01:15:35 AM »
My Spanish teacher was telling someone how ella is not pronounced as a-ya, and in that moment, I thought about Aya.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
  • I don't give a damn about rules...
« Reply #947 on: November 26, 2015, 02:05:35 PM »
I utterly hated doing this...

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
« Reply #948 on: November 27, 2015, 12:33:07 AM »
I don't get it...

How is that picture related to Touhou in any way?
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #949 on: November 27, 2015, 02:45:13 AM »
I don't get it...

How is that picture related to Touhou in any way?

The ⑨, what else?
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

« Reply #950 on: November 29, 2015, 01:39:36 AM »
So, I was bored and was browsing "Rumia" on Google. I searched all the way to the last pages to see if I could find something funny. I found something about hotels in Rumia. I was quite confused, I saw the description thingy below, and it was located in Poland. Now I know that Rumia is not only a darkness girl/youkai, but also a city in Poland.

« Reply #951 on: November 30, 2015, 08:40:34 AM »
Addicted to touhou when you consider cherry Kool-Aid to be P blocks in liquid form.

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
  • Attributes and weaknesses are the same.
« Reply #952 on: December 01, 2015, 12:21:54 AM »
For me, playing Touhou is like taking a daily medication.  By that, I mean that I cannot afford to miss a day without at least one playthrough.
I just know what I know...

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
  • Attributes and weaknesses are the same.
I just know what I know...

« Reply #955 on: December 04, 2015, 08:25:19 PM »
Marisa, get out of my Pokemon game!

That was my first thought on that as well!  If Pokemon ever get into Gensokyo, she's gonna end up having something with that ability!

jester147

• Touhou, Rhythm Game, JRPG fan
« Reply #956 on: December 05, 2015, 08:27:07 AM »
That was my first thought on that as well!  If Pokemon ever get into Gensokyo, she's gonna end up having something with that ability!

Touhou Puppet Dance Performance already did it. Marisa has the same ability too, although renamed Kleptomaniac.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #957 on: December 05, 2015, 11:54:27 PM »
I just spent an hour transcribing the entirety of "A World of Nightmares Never Seen Before."

Because I can. And because I want to arrange it. Eventually.

Here's a link of my transcription.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

« Reply #958 on: December 06, 2015, 04:18:23 AM »
Touhou Puppet Dance Performance already did it. Marisa has the same ability too, although renamed Kleptomaniac.

I'm not surprised about that development!  Definitely fits her more than Speed Boost (even if it was darn useful).

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #959 on: December 09, 2015, 12:58:59 AM »
When you watch an OFF playthrough and all you can imagine is Junko playing baseball.