Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 121939 times)

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #540 on: January 15, 2012, 04:43:07 PM »
Voting:
PX (3): Huh What, Pesco, Affinity
Huh What (3): Helepolis, PX, Zakeri
Dormio (2): BT, Bardiche
nurse rawr (2): Shadoweh, Conq
Shadoweh (1): nurse rawr
BT (1): Dormio

Not Voting:

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline for day 2 is in ~33 hours Watch timer here

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #541 on: January 15, 2012, 06:44:54 PM »
I've been ill today so I haven't had much mood to go MAFIERS, but I see Dormio's latest vote and half of it seems to just be reporting what BT's doing with no explanation why he is scum. All Dormio's cases feel half-arsed, like he had to make something up. I honestly don't see why Dormio is Town and would enjoy it if someone told me.

Conq going all OMGRAEG because Shadoweh called him scum is retarded. We're not in kindergarten here people.

Keeping my vote on Dormio, I honestly do not find anyone scummier.

Helepolis, Affinity asked you something. Could you respond to it?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #542 on: January 15, 2012, 06:48:42 PM »

##Unvote
##Vote: Dr. Rawr

Hi, did you forget about me? If you were town I would expect you to be raging at me right now for failing to prove myself like you were yesterday. Your forgetting about your rage tunnel is suspicious to me. You don't even mention me in your post, the hell is that?

I don't think the rest of town went far enough to post rage at your missing kill. Why is it scummy for Rawr to have just ignored it?

##unvote
##vote:shadoweh

I said i would vote you if you didnt kill anyone the night. start of day 2 seems your way of scum hunting hasnt changed either. Youre right, i dont think someone who is town should go about things in an obtuse way. Also as bardiche said why the sudden change on pesco? Also was i not good enough of shot?

OMGUS at this kind of time sucks. If your voting plan was so, why did you sheep a PX vote first?

Just to answer your question in general. Proving myself isn't as important to me as shooting right. It would be an insult to my pride to hit town.

Even an SK pretending to be vig can do better than this. You had a suspect pool that you could choose from to shoot. Serela, Dan/Zak, Pesco and Rawr. Serela flipped and you decided somewhere along the line that I was town. Dan/Zak and Rawr were still valid targets. You shoot one and even in the event of them flipping town, it would still be consistent with your list of suspects. If one of them is scum, then you've insulted yourself even more as town for not shooting them.

It's not because he's voting me. I voted him first, Bardiche. I'm voting him because the argument that he's just being a newbie doesn't jive with how he forgot his legitimate concern with me, a concern that was actually made true, until after I reminded him of it.

I didn't shoot Conqueror for much the same reason you aren't immediately sheeping to my case, I'm not entirely convinced and want to see more from him to influence my decision. I said I was waiting for his response. You can see he hasn't spoken yet. He's not the only one I have my eye on. Alot of people look really town this game and it's throwing me off. :|

See what happens when you don't scumhunt? You don't have enough information to decide on a shot.

His (Pesco) suspicions mirror mine, be they right or wrong. Townies think alike.

I don't like it when you say stuff like this. It's like a fallback for whenever you feel like sheeping to me and also the fact that we aren't masons/neighbours/lovers/hydra.

Im not buying any of this, you declare me and pesco scum for a good part of day1.

Shadoweh only voted you in the first half of the day and then got onto the Serela wagon quite early.

What. You then decide not to shoot off anyone, even though its the only thing keeping you from being voted fro.

I agree with this bit because Shadoweh is in Lynch all Liars territory.

I initially voted Serela for lack of scumhunting, especially for the post before my post. Which is the same as your reason for voting him, so I take it your grounds for lynching Serela could also be Policy Lynching when you made the vote?

Who the heck are you even talking to here?

##Vote: huhwhat

^ Probably gonna change after some more catching up

Why would this change? What are you expecting to read?

Also would you guys kindly stop misrepping me on the PX case? His end-of-day conduct is scummy because he didn't show us his work and the way he made his choice looks feigned as a result due to no real thought process. He would still be scummy if he had been voting Dormio at the end of the day (assuming Dormio flipped town, or Serela got lynched). Seriously ??? people.

You're saying PX was in a catch-22?

Helepolis, even if your premises were true, why is huhwhat scummy for dropping a wagon he started (Dan) in favour of starting another wagon on a guy who flipped town (Serela), when the first wagon garnered a fair amount of attention?  Are you implying that Dan and huhwhat are somehow scum together?

Loaded question. Dan being scum or not is separate from what Hele has on HW.

Continued accusations of not scumhunting are trite. I have scum right in my sights that the rest of you won't bother to look at. That suspicion (read: blinding true fact) that he hasn't talked about anyone else is true. When he hammered the town wagon he didn't talk about why Serela was scummy. When he voted PX it was pretty much 'just because'. He hasn't said a thing about anyone else. The things he has said are just carbon copies of everyone else.  There is no trickery here. He's not scumhunting. He's not doing anything. Because he's flailing scum.

You really should have shot him because half of this already happened yesterday.

Keeping my vote on Dormio, I honestly do not find anyone scummier.

No feeling on PX or HW?

All of you are still scum.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #543 on: January 15, 2012, 07:38:10 PM »
@ Affinity, (Conq, Bardiche)

Implying? Don't know. Currently too early to tell but suspicious for sure. Why doesn't HW explain it to us?

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #544 on: January 15, 2012, 09:37:29 PM »
Hmm. Reading stuff.

Splitting this into parts because no one reads one huge block of text.

Rawr's little "this was my plan" thing is cute and is giving me a town vibe. I recall JOB doing something like this in Psycho Prophecy.

Shadoweh, I don't think a Rawr lynch will be happening today. From my perspective you're going after Rawr because his bad play is easy to attack, which is a lazy way to avoid having to deal with the more complicated cases. Who else is scum?

Overall I'm reading both of you as kneejerking townies (the latter for the vig claim which I choose to believe at the moment). The question directed at Shadoweh is directed at Rawr as well. Who will you be lynching, if not Shadoweh?
his D2 position of sitting on his Dormio vote without bothering to ask any questions or even consider his huhwhat case reeks of passive scumhunting and waiting for things to happen (he says Conq is 'hugely null', which he apparently doesn't dislike enough to question him about his opinions).  Not liking his attitude right now, and this is something to keep note of if he continues to make a nest of his Dormio vote.
His stuff on HW were just... there. It's not a terrible case but it's not convincing either. All I'm seeing is a collection of minor comments on faults in his play. And as Dormio proves later, he wasn't planning on staying with this case for long anyway.

I thought my comments on Conq were easily translated to "you're a null read so I want you to say more stuff". They weren't, apparently?

I will continue to 'nest' on my Dormio vote so long as he is my main scumpick. I will not switch my vote for someone who is not my main scumpick only to avoid 'nesting'.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #545 on: January 15, 2012, 09:37:55 PM »
BT: Who is the ~*~Dormio Defense Force~*~ and which ones of them do you think switched votes for nefarious purposes?
Ah, yup. Initially my gut was giving me a sensation of "welp, people are changing the lynch to serela, scum are involved somewhere", but with both you and HW being town reads, the only one left is, uh, Conq.

Speaking of which...

This, along with his sudden realization that he thinks I should die, has made me re-examine the things that made me read him as null.

Swinging between Dormio reads on several occasions. In #296, Dormio is town. In #406 , Dormio is scummy. Meanwhile, the Serela vote takes priority for awkward reasons (in #364). His only mentions of me is that I am being forgettable and that he did not parse my case, which I proceeded to explain for him.

And then, in #534 and #535, suddenly: scum. And from what I see as pure parroting, too. This is... what? How do you call cheerleading a wagon that hasn't started yet? Or is that just how wagons start?

What happened to your other reads? Why am I your scumpick and why is the PX soft-claim holding your vote back?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #546 on: January 15, 2012, 09:38:31 PM »
Not surprised by Dormio's case at all. It was transparent that he was prepping for one ever since multiple dislike posts that don't push for anything.
Like, you know, he's saying that his vote was basically there to prod me.
Case was mainly a prod to make him be more productive.
Mainly a prod. Not entirely a prod. The main thing behind my case is that you weren't productive, and a prod would assumably make you.. you know, more productive? Of course, this didn't happen, which is why my case stands.

I do not recall a 'good' Dormio vote over the course of the game. Initially, there was the Conq vote as a result of -the accusation that won't die-, followed by a jump on Shadoweh and a vote on Serela which he initially states that he is not happy with. The HW case was proven to have no backbone but the assumption that HW is scummy for making assumptions. And then there's this case on me which looks like a stockpile of accusations with some of them not even making sense. I can't find conviction behind most of these 'cases'. I still don't see Town!Dormio.

« Reply #547 on: January 15, 2012, 10:54:45 PM »
Read- PX: He's pissed off town. Will not vote this in a million years today.
I'm not seeing the pissed off part or the town part. Explain?

I want to direct you to PX's post 228 however. He accused Serela of "having no intention of scumhunting." Considering that you later clarified that Serela's inability to scumhunt is a large part in your reasoning, I'd like to know if any of this changes your case on PX and how.
My points against Serela not scumhunting were mainly confined to his actions around the time he voted Dan, since it looked like hypocrisy in that he was trying to vote somebody for something he was doing worse. It doesn't particularly change my opinion.

Also, that post of PX's looks more like it was attacking Serela's meta than attacking what he was doing in context of the game, if I'm interpreting it correctly. It doesn't appear to be the same as my reasons for voting Serela either way.

even your so called "Summary of your vote" tells us absolutely nothing why you found Serela scummy at that time.
Why, because I gave reasons why I thought Serela was scum that didn't consist of reporting his posts and calling them terrible? You're still not reading my posts, that or you're expecting me to place a huge "AND THIS IS SCUMMY" at the end of every point I make. You also seem to fail to take into account that townies can change their opinions. I explained why I figured my Dormio case was probably invalid multiple times, which explains the switch back to Serela.

Also, I can't tell what your first paragraph is even trying to say. Are you implying that because there wasn't a wagon on Serela, Dan wasn't pushing him as scum? That doesn't even make any sense.

huh what, who are your other choices for scum aside from PX?
Helepolis isn't making Tricky look any better by chasing me over weird misinterpretations that seemingly don't attempt to understand my PoV (which I guess is probably karma for my D1 interactions with you), and I feel like I could get behind sheeping a rawr wagon but I haven't actually done any original research or ISOing because my zeal for this game has been lost recently. I don't expect to find him worse than PX given my previous opinions of him.

You're saying PX was in a catch-22?
Not really, it's just that who he voted didn't matter as much as how he did it. He'd look a lot better today had he made his thought process more apparent by explaining in detail why he thought Person A was worse than Person B instead of just saying "oh Dormio is town because meta I guess".

« Reply #548 on: January 15, 2012, 11:17:10 PM »
I ISO'd rawr and I actually think it looks like he's been trying throughout the game. He hasn't been as sheepy as people are claiming, and he's been pretty consistent aside from the hammer (which looks more like impatient town to me than anything else). The only thing I take issue with is the way he handled Shadoweh at the start of the day, but after thinking it over, that would be a rather bull-headed move for scum in that I wouldn't expect them to believe they could lynch the claimed Town Nightvig.

So yeah, scratch out what I said about scum!rawr. Only person I feel like lynching right now aside from PX is Helepolis, which is troubling, because...

Voting:
PX (3): Huh What, Pesco, Affinity
Huh What (3): Helepolis, PX, Zakeri
Dormio (2): BT, Bardiche
nurse rawr (2): Shadoweh, Conq
Shadoweh (1): nurse rawr
BT (1): Dormio

Not Voting:

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline for day 2 is in ~33 hours Watch timer here

...I'm wondering how the hell we're going to consolidate at the end of today. Everybody has seemed rather single-minded today, myself included.

Also, the votecount shows that Zak is the only person with a vote on me that makes anything resembling sense, so urgh.

I find it odd that it looked like Conq was going to be a potential wagon at the start of the day, but then both players dropped him. Zak never had any reasons for voting him in the first place, but I wasn't sure if it was an agreement with Shadoweh (who I had already confronted) or an attempt to piss me off, so I ignored it. An explanation for that would be nice.

Bard, how do you feel about the PX wagon right now? I do recall you attacking him at one point during D1, but now you've been focusing entirely on Dormio again.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #549 on: January 16, 2012, 12:09:23 AM »
I've been ill today so I haven't had much mood to go MAFIERS, but I see Dormio's latest vote and half of it seems to just be reporting what BT's doing with no explanation why he is scum. All Dormio's cases feel half-arsed, like he had to make something up. I honestly don't see why Dormio is Town and would enjoy it if someone told me.
Remind me of your case on Dormio. What you're doing seems to be reporting what Dormio is going without any explanation why he is scum. I honestly don't understand why Dormio is scum and would enjoy it if someone told me. Snap!

BT, your most recent posts still don't tell me why Dormio is scum so it looks like you're hanging on to your D1 vote and saying "yep Dormio is scum yep obv." What is a "good" vote?

Swinging between Dormio reads on several occasions. In #296, Dormio is town. In #406 , Dormio is scummy. Meanwhile, the Serela vote takes priority for awkward reasons (in #364).
I took the liberty of quoting the posts you're referring to so other people can see what you're talking about.
I don't think Dormio is scummy. I'll take the blame for not answering Dormio earlier because I was busy, and it seems like a lot of the Dormio hate is centered around him harping about me in my absence. I dunno, Dormio reads more lazy to me than scum. I don't find anything wrong with his switching to Shadoweh when she was actually a legitimate wagon.
Also iirc Dormio's vote on Shadoweh was telegraphed beforehand so I don't put much stock into that.

What I might want to lynch Dormio for is the vote switch to Serela since he barely said anything about him before the switch and he looks about as convinced of his vote as Serela on Dormio. -.- DORMIO WHY CAN'T YOU POST LIKE LAST GAME
I'm gonna need a votecount first.
I haven't really thought of Dormio as scum today.
Serela is an unknown for me, and his latest post on Dormio looks like he made a conclusion first and then stretched to reach it. I'd lynch him over Dormio.
No swing. I had Dormio at null leaning town at the end of yesterday and Serela at null. I was debating switching to Dormio because of the way he voted for Serela, but ended up not doing it. I can't read Serela, while Dormio has a history of producing content and being more readable for me, so I lynched Serela.

His only mentions of me is that I am being forgettable and that he did not parse my case, which I proceeded to explain for him.

And then, in #534 and #535, suddenly: scum. And from what I see as pure parroting, too. This is... what? How do you call cheerleading a wagon that hasn't started yet? Or is that just how wagons start?
This is because you were and are largely forgettable and like I said, I still don't understand your Dormio case. Reading along, it looks like you're making a conclusion that Dormio is scum and then fitting all his posts to that conclusion.
#534 and #535 is bad timing on my part but I haven't liked your content all game.

What happened to your other reads? Why am I your scumpick and why is the PX soft-claim holding your vote back?
Other than my claimed suspicions, I'm also looking at Bard for holding on to his Dormio case for suspicious reasons, and huh what because of gut. Helepolis nmi.
You're a scumpick for tunneling on to a case for reasons I can't understand as stated above.
Why the PX softclaim is holding my vote back should be self-explanatory. Are you asking me to vote for you despite PX declaring you "confirmed town?" Are you implying that you're scum and PX is wrong or are you just being obtuse?  ???

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #550 on: January 16, 2012, 12:10:11 AM »
Conq going all OMGRAEG because Shadoweh called him scum is retarded. We're not in kindergarten here people.
I'm sowwy.  :ohdear:
Catch up with the posts you haven't read when you can, will ya?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

« Reply #551 on: January 16, 2012, 12:58:07 AM »
@bardiche and shadoweh

you both asked the same thing so ill just combine the two

affinity bardiche and pesco i think are town. huh what and bt i dont think are scum but i could be wrong. everyone else is looking a bit eh

px: start of day1 he was looking abit eh by not posting any cases or was fence sitting his votes. did the same thing with his dormio/serela vote also. It could have been because he wasnt 100% with either wagon but for some reason it just doesnt look great to me. start of day2 px defends himself and is a pretty cool guy, cant say that makes him look any better because hes fence sitting on huh what... gotta quit saying "may change" or "you could try convincing me" :X

helepolis: ill need to read him, so i got not to much

zak: when did shadoweh ever scum hunt?i no can find. besides that i cant really tell if hes scum or town.

dormio: walp, start of day hes on the defence im pretty sure this is because of his voice recognition or what ever he was using. later i dont like how hes so lazy and keeps mentioning it :V. He says he thinks shadoweh COULD be sk i dont think this should be held as a reason to vote for him though. but seeing today his attitude i have no real idea

conq: i need to read more =/

@zak
when did shadoweh ever scumhunt?

@conq
beacuse i know im town and i dont know about PX? also if someone is acting like me, something must be wrong :V

@shadoweh
im sorry but the link you posted didnt mention it would only be limited to one shot, so i assumed you could do it every night

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #552 on: January 16, 2012, 03:38:29 AM »
@Helepolis: To rephrase my question, how is HW switching from Dan to Serela scummy, exactly?  Also, how are your reasons exclusive to huhwhat being scum exactly?  If the Serela case was so bad, then what are your opinions on the other people who were on it yesterday?

Not wiling to lynch huhwhat at all today.  The cases against him seem baffling at best, given that he has probably scumhunted one of the most in the game so far, what with the PX case I partially agree with and him being the prime mover of two wagons yesterday (Serela and Dan).  Certainly, he sets himself apart from almost everyone else yesterday who scrambled for the Serela wagon due to the Shadoweh wagon dropping out from under them.  Miscellaneous stuff such as the occasional contradiction and wagon jumping (which I feel were well explained in general) aren't enough to detract from the above in my opinion.

As tenuous as I feel BT's position is, I think he has defended himself rather decently and that Dormio and Conq are not giving enough credit on his Dormio case from yesterday.  They don't seem to realize that he was the first to raise the point where Dormio was sitting on his Conq vote here, for instance, which people like Conq apparently accepted when it came from my mouth here.  Yes, the vote-sit is still rather bad, but BT's case on Dormio, when taken by itself, is far from as bad as Conq and Dormio say, and I'm wary of them pushing this as a main point in their cases. 

Not much to say as this point, except that PX should elaborate why exactly huhwhat is scummy and make a case at least, especially since two days have passed.  I feel that Conq warrants a reread after the above, and that the case on rawr is currently all about traps and attacking apparent noobishness, especially on Shadoweh's side. 

Shadoweh, why is rawr noobscum instead of noobtown?  Things like his Dormio vote yesterday must have some merit to them, for example.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #553 on: January 16, 2012, 04:20:01 AM »
I'm quite discontent. Dormio isn't on my suspect list either. I keep staring at the list of names and seeing town everywhere. Why can't you people be obvious targets? ;_; I'm rereading Dormio now but I truly don't think anything is going to change.

Affinity: You mean the merit in this?
there was a wiki for this ???
Also i said id write more later and its not later enough for me yet. I could just wait till day 2 to see what happens also....
Bardiche and Affinity are cool, everyone thinks there town
##Vote: Dormio
Yeah, lots of merit there. I especially like how there's no words about Dormio. It took me awhile to find his case on Dormio from Page 3 (that he isn't making case on other people after a post where he brings up grivances with Conq). He admitted that he doesn't remember this case and that he's just sheeping. It lasted exactly until Serela was more popular, and then suddenly Dormio's posts are 'less confusing' then someone he hasn't mentioned all day. He wanted to end the day early to get rereads on people. Do you think he read anyone overnight?

Rawr: On the regular site Vigilantes get multiple shots. I supose you wouldn't know that because games here are smaller we tend to only get one-shot vigilantes.

Gonna go find that part where PX is being obv-PX. I've been staring at this post trying to make words fill it for hours.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #554 on: January 16, 2012, 04:38:26 AM »
Where's that PX.
#523 Angry he's getting pushed for a case no one can prove.
#524 Feels he's being pushed for bullshit.

For the record I think his points about what Pesco was accusing him of are valid. How do you defend yourself from accusations you can't possibly understand? If I voted Conq for acting like this scummy guy I met in IRL I wouldn't expect anyone to hold it as real evidence.

About Pesco: I'm wavering again. This post is bad. It's bad because he doesn't take any sides. Everyone is scum doesn't help tell what you actually see as a serious point and what you see as scummy, Pesco. You're playing some weird devil's advocate here.

PX, it's been more then enough time for you to catchup, I want to see what you have besides defense. If your softclaim is valid you really have nothing to fear and should be hunting instead of refuting bad cases.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #555 on: January 16, 2012, 04:43:25 AM »
Ack. Words. My greatest weakness.

Anyway, latest BT posts don't really do much for me.
Let's break this stuff down, shall we?
#545 is him defending Rawr from Shadoweh. Why do you feel the need to defend Rawr at this junction?
#546 is him expressing distrust of Conq. Seems lackluster, whatever.
#547 looks to finally be the case on me.
First point, the dislike posts things. I like how you point out two posts from a time nearing the end of the day and then make it sound like I had all the time in the world to do something with them. You hadn't really posted much up until this point, naturally it would be near impossible to swing a wagon onto you. All I could do was express my dislike. Especially when I'm a wagon myself. Speaking of which, nice timing. :V
Secondly, the more productive thing. What is this? Seriously, uh, I don't know what you're expecting from me with this. From what I understand, it's related to me voting for Conq for the longest time. Hi person that wasn't voting anyone for the longest time. Hi person that has only been voting for one person over the entire game. Hi person that all but disappeared until HW made a nice case on me about SK!Shadoweh which you could steal and assume as your own.
Also, care to explain WHY you think all of my votes were bad? Sure, I'll take the HW one, since I'm crazy. The rest?

Oh, and miscellaneous stuff.
a vote on Serela which he initially states that he is not happy with.
I don't really recall saying this, refresh my memory?
And then there's this case on me which looks like a stockpile of accusations with some of them not even making sense.
Um, okay. Care to explain what doesn't make sense?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #556 on: January 16, 2012, 04:56:51 AM »
Brb answering this real quick while looking through game
PX, it's been more then enough time for you to catchup, I want to see what you have besides defense. If your softclaim is valid you really have nothing to fear and should be hunting instead of refuting bad cases.

>_>
I wasn't feeling like mafiaing last night, and I've been busy all day today

Shadoweh

« Reply #557 on: January 16, 2012, 04:58:48 AM »
Dormyon, as much as I do enjoy your case, I don't think you're going to get anything on BT today.
We're at 21 hours to lynch from here, it's about that consolidation time. Come vote for newbscum.

Cut: Why are you incapable of saying things that will actually help your case? -.-

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #558 on: January 16, 2012, 05:01:00 AM »
Dormyon, as much as I do enjoy your case, I don't think you're going to get anything on BT today.
We're at 21 hours to lynch from here, it's about that consolidation time. Come vote for newbscum.
I don't particularly feel like voting for PX or HW, so if it comes to it, I might. Until tomorrow though, I'd prefer to be voting for BT. :D

Conqueror

« Reply #559 on: January 16, 2012, 05:02:23 AM »
Regarding BT: While I was okay with his D1 conduct (especially regarding justifying his Dormio vote over Serela's), it's pretty appalling to learn on reread that BT's useful content amounts to nothing but 'Dormio is scum because he accused Shadoweh as an SK and dissing my first case on him' and nothing else.  Almost everything else he has said is of personal effect (e.g I don't see why PX is the right lynch, I don't think huhwhat is scum), opinions which do not affect the game at all other than the placement of his vote, and his D2 position of sitting on his Dormio vote without bothering to ask any questions or even consider his huhwhat case reeks of passive scumhunting and waiting for things to happen (he says Conq is 'hugely null', which he apparently doesn't dislike enough to question him about his opinions).  Not liking his attitude right now, and this is something to keep note of if he continues to make a nest of his Dormio vote.
However, my main point about BT sitting on his Dormio vote and doing little else that is meaningful still stands, given that the above post has lost its validity with the passage of time and Dormio's case on huhwhat, which I feel that he has to at least comment on.
As tenuous as I feel BT's position is, I think he has defended himself rather decently and that Dormio and Conq are not giving enough credit on his Dormio case from yesterday.  They don't seem to realize that he was the first to raise the point where Dormio was sitting on his Conq vote here, for instance, which people like Conq apparently accepted when it came from my mouth here.  Yes, the vote-sit is still rather bad, but BT's case on Dormio, when taken by itself, is far from as bad as Conq and Dormio say, and I'm wary of them pushing this as a main point in their cases. 
What's with the sudden change in tone? I don't really care about who brought up the Dormio voteparking on Conq point first because I don't think it's a valid point, though it could possibly have done for a Day 1 lynch (the context of the post you linked). The case against BT is again, mostly for the lack of anything else he's done. This really reads like a half-assed defense when you were attacking him only a few posts earlier.

Conqueror

« Reply #560 on: January 16, 2012, 05:03:02 AM »
Shadoweh, what do you think of BT?

Conqueror

« Reply #561 on: January 16, 2012, 05:06:05 AM »
px: start of day1 he was looking abit eh by not posting any cases or was fence sitting his votes. did the same thing with his dormio/serela vote also. It could have been because he wasnt 100% with either wagon but for some reason it just doesnt look great to me. start of day2 px defends himself and is a pretty cool guy, cant say that makes him look any better because hes fence sitting on huh what... gotta quit saying "may change" or "you could try convincing me" :X

helepolis: ill need to read him, so i got not to much

zak: when did shadoweh ever scum hunt?i no can find. besides that i cant really tell if hes scum or town.

dormio: walp, start of day hes on the defence im pretty sure this is because of his voice recognition or what ever he was using. later i dont like how hes so lazy and keeps mentioning it :V. He says he thinks shadoweh COULD be sk i dont think this should be held as a reason to vote for him though. but seeing today his attitude i have no real idea

conq: i need to read more =/
Are you leaning town or scum on these people? I can't find an opinion on alignment in this post.
Also, do you think Shadoweh is scum primarily because of the lack of vig shot last night? What's wrong with town!Shadoweh not taking a shot?

Conqueror

« Reply #562 on: January 16, 2012, 05:07:00 AM »
EBWOP: I'm asking for an opinion on these specific people because the other alignments given in that quoted post are fairly arbitrary.

Shadoweh

« Reply #563 on: January 16, 2012, 05:22:41 AM »
I don't particularly feel like voting for PX or HW, so if it comes to it, I might. Until tomorrow though, I'd prefer to be voting for BT. :D
-.- Does it look like I think they're scum? Come vote for Rawr!

Conq: I think BT has a townie inquisitive tone. It's possible I'm just being biased by PX claiming he's comfirmed town, but I liked his posts today.

Conqueror

« Reply #564 on: January 16, 2012, 05:29:12 AM »
>_>
What's a townie inquisitive tone and how does it differ from a scum inquisitive tone?
Note: I question the use of the word inquisitive.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #565 on: January 16, 2012, 05:38:22 AM »
@Shadoweh:

I was talking about this one on page 5:

Quote from: rawr
I decided i hate my phone so...
##Vote: Dormio
reason previously, hes been subtle bandwagoning and not bring up any actual new cases against anyone. I cant seem to find why bring up those first 2 votes on you so much when i dont even think their relevant at all. You use the word dislike but that seems to apply to anyone who has been put up, like huh what conq and action dan.

which was indicative of some effort in general.  Also, I'm still only seeing the 'noob' part of your accusations on rawr, but certainly not the 'scum' part.

===

@Conq and Dormio:

I was attacking him for his failure to look at anyone else and sitting on his vote on Dormio, but not for his D1 Dormio case and conduct, which I thought was fine for D1, especially when I noted his vote against him on page 5.  You and Dormio seem to be attacking him in part for his 'unclear and unintelligible' D1 case which is a rather different accusation altogether, which I feel is wholly incorrect, misreppy, and based on false premises.  If you thought that the votepark reason was fine for D1, which is from what I understand a main part of BT's case, then why are you attempting to fluff up your case by saying that you did not understand his Dormio case?

Conqueror

« Reply #566 on: January 16, 2012, 05:44:46 AM »
@Affinity
We can agree to disagree on how valid his D1 case was. Notwithstanding, a D1 case is a D1 case. It's D2, and we have at least one flip to work off of, not to mention new content from all players, including Dormio. BT's case on Dormio is, as I see it, largely transposed from D1, and it is not the fact that he used this case on D1, but the fact that he is continuing to use this case today that is scummy.

Conqueror

« Reply #567 on: January 16, 2012, 05:48:12 AM »
If you want I can also quote everything BT has said about Dormio today for the lazy.

Conqueror

« Reply #568 on: January 16, 2012, 06:28:49 AM »
* Conqueror kicks PX

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #569 on: January 16, 2012, 06:39:21 AM »
@Conq: Alright, since you made it clear.

I'm not happy with how Dormio seems to be attacking BT's case about him vote-parking on Conq the earlier part of day 1 and not paying attention to anyone else, when I had already raised it yesterday here without any objections from him.  The same sentiment applies, to a lesser extent, with his accusation that BT's case about his votes being bad here is unexplained (?) when such sentiments were already expressed yesterday by Bard, again without forceful comment.  The implication of this is that Dormio seems to be twisting anything and everything to sell BT as scum as long as it's from his mouth instead of others, which seems pretty bad and vote-worthy.

Dormio, how are the things you find questionable about BT's case on you any different from what people have said D1?  If they are not different, then why are you acting so strongly to them today?