Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114999 times)

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 2)
« Reply #480 on: October 03, 2012, 10:19:50 PM »
The Phonepost from school votecount

SirChaotick (3) - Hero999, Shadoweh, C.C.
Zakeri (3) - Raitaki, Bardiche, Conq
Raitaki (1) - SirChaotick
ActionDan (4) - DrRawr, Zakeri, Raikaria, IHNN
Bardiche (1) - Serela

Not Voting - ActionDan

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

|||||||12%

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 1)
« Reply #481 on: October 03, 2012, 10:21:15 PM »
Sigh...if its between Dormio or Raitaki.
Overall contributes Raitaki did more than Dormio ever did this day.
However, Raitaki's extreme support for Raikaria's lynch through Bard is suspicious as hell.
...But then dormio never really did much aside from that...
...Oh right that vote on Zakeri was weird as fuck.
Sheep
##Unvote
##Vote Raitaki

@Serela: Words.

hmmm I have to wonder if your shooting fish in a barrel.  The equal weight each of those sentences carries smells of theactrics.

Don't lynch me.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #482 on: October 03, 2012, 10:21:54 PM »
Reminder that any actions/PMs should probably be sent to both me and huhwhat

Also, stop using green IHNN :V

ActionDan

« Reply #483 on: October 03, 2012, 10:22:16 PM »
The Phonepost from school votecount

SirChaotick (3) - Hero999, Shadoweh, C.C.
Zakeri (3) - Raitaki, Bardiche, Conq
Raitaki (1) - SirChaotick
ActionDan (4) - DrRawr, Zakeri, Raikaria, IHNN
Bardiche (1) - Serela

Not Voting - ActionDan

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

|||||||12%

woah

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #484 on: October 03, 2012, 10:22:59 PM »
##Vote: Sir Choatick

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #485 on: October 03, 2012, 10:26:38 PM »
Shadoweh, you seem to be angered at me for not adressing the criticisms in your post.

I have a defence and it has already been posted: my reads are crap. Ta-dah. Instead of attempting to nitpick on your arguments to draw away attention from that fact, I thought it more productive to re-read the entire thread and come up with a verdict on the Raitaki-Zakeri debate. It has been noted that I have readily mentioned that fact, yet you demand to see me squabble in vain anyway.
And somehow this only makes me more angry and likely to sit on your face. If you're town have a little backbone. You keep saying this thing that makes me want to vote someone else on instinct though.

Dan is a jester!
-.- NO. If he were a jester I'm sure someone would have an advance warning of a jester in the game. Or a dayshot that worked against third parties or something. It was a simple answer to a question. He sounds more like he's giving up actually, he doesn't get crazy-weird as a townie. Dan did you get the third party role this game? I'd say come clean but we both know everyone would try to lynch you anyways even if you did. <_<

Jesus we can't even get cross votes going in this game. So Zak are you saying Hero is the scum on the wagon? It seems kinda obvious there.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #486 on: October 03, 2012, 10:27:29 PM »
Also, stop using green IHNN :V
i typed 6 random numbers into the color tag and it came out green and my favorite color is green and I didn't see the edited in rule

also Dan why would LyLo be the best time to have you.

ActionDan

« Reply #487 on: October 03, 2012, 10:30:05 PM »
Similarly Shadoweh's "they tried to kill me!" theory got slightly weaker.  Not that I'm trying to discredit it or anything, because if shadoweh were scum, scum prolly wouldn't use it again so Shadoweh gets to lylo even with the vengeful claim.

tbh honest lynching me isn't the end of the world and it's better to do it now if you're going to do it.

I'd rather bet on wifom and wagon Sir C to call the bluff. 

I am still town.  If I were scum I can assure you I wouldn't be so non-chalent about my possible lynch when all I would have had to do is write a semi-serious 2-3 paragraph post so the hordes wouldn't pile on in abject frustration (or mock frustration as the case may be)

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #488 on: October 03, 2012, 10:30:25 PM »
i typed 6 random numbers into the color tag and it came out green and my favorite color is green and I didn't see the edited in rule

also Dan why would LyLo be the best time to have you.

no comment

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #489 on: October 03, 2012, 10:34:42 PM »
##Vote Bard

for ever voting serela when serela is obv-town.

I'll go back on Sir C if I need to, or actually I could vote Raitaki if they were equally viable, but a feel the game should be simpler than what it is.

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #490 on: October 03, 2012, 10:36:08 PM »
If people actually decided to lynch Bard I would be so ever very happy.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #491 on: October 03, 2012, 10:36:26 PM »
Actually gimme a minute I'll try to reread him and make some kind of coherent reasons again
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #492 on: October 03, 2012, 10:39:22 PM »
Will get to Zak's post later, but in a gist his entire defense of Chaotick is full enough of vague platitudes that you could apply it to Raitaki as well.
serela is obv-town.
serela is only obvtown by meta; his posts are fairly terrible
serela explain why zak and chaotic are town; if you give me "tone" I'm going to pretend strangle you over the internets

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #493 on: October 03, 2012, 10:42:32 PM »
btw, I prefer a Raitaki lynch over a Dan lynch on the basis that it'll get people to shut up about it (I predict that if Dan flips town tomorrow the same people will just pile on Raitaki ~*again*~)

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #494 on: October 03, 2012, 10:44:10 PM »
explaining town reads tends to be even harder then explaining scum reads

I mean sometimes there's specific reasons but a lot of the time, I mean :T How much water does "well it looks like geniune townie thought processes/effort" hold? That's about what I could say for Zakeri. His D1 was kind of bleh but his d2 has been good. Chaotic is worse to explain because he's a newbie. I don't know where to start other then the previous statement slightly tweaked.

I'm going back to my Bard reread post now.

also yeah my priority here is bard>raitaki>dan

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #495 on: October 03, 2012, 10:46:49 PM »
Normally at this stage I have trouble finding mor ethan 1-2 people I want lynched.
This game I have 4, maybe 5 or even 6.

This game.  This game this game this game.
##Unvote
because I'm more awake than when I made the post voting Dan but more hungry so I can't think straight.  I'll vote someone after I eat though.

Conqueror

« Reply #496 on: October 03, 2012, 10:48:14 PM »
serela remind me what your read of zak was in magical madness

also I imagine Zak's d2 is better because he and his scumbuddy (chaotic) are getting pressure when d1 they were under no pressure at all

interested in seeing your bard reread though

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #497 on: October 03, 2012, 10:52:04 PM »
for ever voting serela when serela is obv-town.

Except I only voted him to show my frustration. If that's your case then uh.

I don't follow. Is it fashionable not to play Mafia these days? What's wrong with you guys?

Serela, you've been sitting on that votepark all day now. You've chiefly talked about me and you have zero grounds for the vote that anyone in the entire thread agrees with, but you're insistent on lynching me. Am I the only scum in the game? Is there some ulterior reason that you stubbornly cling to a case you can't put into words instead of spending your time useful and trying to lynch the other scums if you're so convinced I'm scum based on my ED1 case?

Because seriously.

If you're Town, then I won't ever want to play with you again because the frustration levels of your conduct are reaching into the extremes, and it is ridiculous already that half the players seem to have abandoned playing at all and the other half doesn't want to excise the useless half.

Shadoweh
Serela
ActionDan
Zakeri
DrRawr

Seriously. What's wrong with you guys.

Cuts. I'd be interested in seeing Serela's read of me. I still haven't got it. "Suspicious but I can't put it into words" is not a founding stone for a vote you cling to for an entire game Day, so it best had be something that's actually useful. I'm fairly sure Serela has never been THIS useless. Can anyone anywhere link to an instance where Serela has literally voteparked the entire day without ever producing a case under the excuse of "lol werds r hard how do i expres self"? Because no one can seriously be that inept.

Bardiche

« Reply #498 on: October 03, 2012, 10:55:15 PM »
Also, for the people who are clearing Serela as Town, especially you guys should motivate why Serela being exceedingly useless beyond his normal useless self is an indication of Townie effort and not Scum seeing how far they can play the useless card.

MoTK Scum Strategiers: Either be so retarded you can't be Scum (because Scum is infallible and smart), or just lurk: Because MoTK Town will never lynch either of those babies.

Seriously. Ffs. Let's just lynch the useless people, the people who're not playing seriously and the lurkers. There's bound to be scum in it and if not, people need to get it through their heads that a game is meant to be played.

Conqueror

« Reply #499 on: October 03, 2012, 10:58:40 PM »
I'm fairly sure Serela has never been THIS useless. Can anyone anywhere link to an instance where Serela has literally voteparked the entire day without ever producing a case under the excuse of "lol werds r hard how do i expres self"? Because no one can seriously be that inept.
Not an exact example, since there were no votes, but remember http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,12897.0.html ?

Bardiche

« Reply #500 on: October 03, 2012, 11:03:19 PM »
Also, fuck it.

##Vote: ActionDan

Partially removal of the players who refuse to play, partially because he promised a read of Zakeri and has then dropped any mention of him before flinging votes about a bit in what I can only see to be an effort to see what shit sticks.

Also advocating that voting him is a good course of action and under the assumption that going directly against his wincon would be against the rules, it has to be a good move since he's not been penalised for the suggestion.

Also, I'm just really tired of this game and the shitposts.

cut by Conq. I don't think he was as infuriatingly obtuse back then. To be sure, Serela has always touted his inability to express himself as something that is amusing or good, but he has never before been so completely inept at expressing himself while still sticking to one conviction and refusing to do anything but. This is the very first instance of Serela just voteparking and calling it a Day, making no (appreciable) effort to even try to put into words his case.

... the paltry attempt he made was met with a lot of backpedaling when summarised and paraphrased for clarity.

« Reply #501 on: October 03, 2012, 11:04:56 PM »
Will get to Zak's post later, but in a gist his entire defense of Chaotick is full enough of vague platitudes that you could apply it to Raitaki as well.
I honestly don't know what more you'd want from me. The best I could do is put up links to all of the posts where Chaotick said that he's only half finished with his analysis, along with triple linking and putting in bold the post where he directly responds to you with his off the top of his head reads when you demanded them. The best you have from Raitaki is a reason to completely drop out of day 2.

I'd be willing to listen to Raitaki, and maybe even admit I'm wrong if he would produce something.  Dan, too, but I've already given up expecting anything coherent from him.

Also, Apparently I'm scum now because I improved my reads and play as a result of people voting me. Town would never do that, ever.
Trust me, Bardiche, I've seen what not playing mafia looks like. I'm in a game on another site where nobody plays mafia. It was so terrible that I came running back here just so people would yell at me even when I point blank tell them I've been lying to them.

I'm not waiting for Serela to come up with a case for Bardiche, because even I'm not confident enough to vote him over Raitaki and Dan.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #502 on: October 03, 2012, 11:07:26 PM »
Am I the only scum in the game? Is there some ulterior reason that you stubbornly cling to a case you can't put into words instead of spending your time useful and trying to lynch the other scums if you're so convinced I'm scum based on my ED1 case?
You either aren't reading my posts or are too set in your rage to interpret them correctly is basically all I have to say to this because it's not true :T And I'm resummarizing reasons on you anyway so that deals with part of this.

...you're saying Zakeri isn't playing? I am so confused. His posts look like playing to me >_>; The other three there I can totally see what you're saying. And I haven't really done much d2 so far yeah. I haven't had much to say, and this is partially because I did not want to join this game due to my horrible sleep schedule making me messed up and unfit for playing during the vast majority of the daytime. I practically lurked for almost the entirety of d2 and most of d1 because of this. It's p.bad yeah.

You still understate the degree of my case on you to make it worse then it is though, because while I do completely know my case on you atm DOES totally suck, you also basically seem to handwave the awkward attempts to explain it. But whatever I'm working on that

Also it amuses me that you talk like that and then say "MotK never lynches X" when I'm usually the only person trying to get those damn kinds of people lynched

jeez that was more distraction then I thought it was going to be, this post isn't even important

based on cuts, this bardiche case is apparently going to be little more then sating Bard and giving me something to work with later ;_; But I'm okay with lynching Rai over Dan. And a Dan lynch isn't that bad either because he's a pile of useless that's likely scum. I mean, I'd call them three as the scumteam (except not very seriously because calling scumteams with no flips is ridiculously silly). Oh right reread yeah doing that

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #503 on: October 03, 2012, 11:13:19 PM »
Okay, I've already explained why I think Bardiche's ED1 reactions to Raikaria's stuff is silly, and it was also silly how he defended it by attacking the weakest point with a degree of word twisting and ignored most of the rest. The rest of the day after unvoting Raikaria he votes with little blurbs of "X is lurking, vote", which while not being explicitly bad in itself, is also completely unimpressive :T

The fact that he jumped onto Dormio instead of Raitaki doesn't help considering I think Raitaki is more likely scum then the vast majority of the other players, but working off flips I don't have = dumb, so I'm not going to mention that further

...fucking dammit I can't get anything out of D2 other then not agreeing with his Zakeri case

Well that went suckily >:T

Maybe I should reread Raitaki instead, but I'm tired and hungry, so I'm going to go eat.

For the sake of the day being close to over and competing wagons etc. though, uh
##Vote Raitaki

Conqueror

« Reply #504 on: October 03, 2012, 11:16:09 PM »
I honestly don't know what more you'd want from me. The best I could do is put up links to all of the posts where Chaotick said that he's only half finished with his analysis, along with triple linking and putting in bold the post where he directly responds to you with his off the top of his head reads when you demanded them. The best you have from Raitaki is a reason to completely drop out of day 2.

I'd be willing to listen to Raitaki, and maybe even admit I'm wrong if he would produce something.
They both promised content and both haven't delivered, whether because of schoolwork or V/LA or whatever. If Raitaki was here I'd have questioned him for the same and I'm sure he would have provided. Right now, he apparently can't produce at all, and I'm kinda annoyed at PX for not allowing the replacement when it would clear a lot of stuff up. My point is that you're drawing a distinction that isn't there. How is Chaotic's apparent frustration at getting reads townier than Raitaki's apparent frustration at getting reads? Is it because Chaotic posts more? The AtE?

Also, Apparently I'm scum now because I improved my reads and play as a result of people voting me. Town would never do that, ever.
No, you're scum for the other reasons. I was refuting Serela's point about you stepping up your play making you town. >___________>

Bardiche

« Reply #505 on: October 03, 2012, 11:21:29 PM »
Trust me, Bardiche, I've seen what not playing mafia looks like. I'm in a game on another site where nobody plays mafia.

If this comedy is "playing Mafia" I never want to know that site of yours.

Shadoweh

« Reply #506 on: October 03, 2012, 11:31:49 PM »
But Zak isn't lurking this game so why is he in your useless pile >_>
Wow I got cut by Serela saying this. Bard your list is so terrible even Serela is pointing out how weird it is. What happened to lynching people for being scummy instead of for being people you hate? You know, playing mafia? :p

Have I mentioned that Raikaria's silence bothers me and if he doesn't start talking to me I shall strangle him? Because the maybe jester maybe not thing did not impress.

On topics that actually matter right now, I don't really want to lynch Dan. What he said is exactly why in theory lynching him now if we were would be good, therefore it would be bad. Yes. Lynching Zakeri would be fine and I'm waving myself away from softclaim wifom but uhm I don't want to lynch Zak based on maybes. Zak should just claim his role so we can get that part overwith. Put your cards on the table and maybe you can explain why Bard thinks you're townscum.

##Vote: Zakeri

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #507 on: October 03, 2012, 11:33:21 PM »
Incidentally I think the worst part about battery power is no one has any idea of when the day might end. We need to stop doing the last minute thing. I suggest we pull for one lynch and claims at the 24% mark.

ActionDan

« Reply #508 on: October 03, 2012, 11:39:52 PM »
##Vote Zak

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #509 on: October 03, 2012, 11:46:59 PM »
Dan not-me-over-me'ing constantly is not helping my opinion of him. :I

I mean if he's paying this close attention you'd think he'd be able to make an actual post.

Also the fact that Raitaki wagon is looking far less likely to go through then the other three. And I really don't want two of those other three to happen. So.

##Vote ActionDan

now to go eat dinner