Author Topic: Team Fortress 32  (Read 193438 times)

Re: Team Fortress 32
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 01:06:25 PM »
soup' guys, it's been a while. I was busy but I'm back with candies!
Oh and I recently fixed the animations of the Suika Launcher.

also, backpacks.

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 02:50:01 PM »
o hey. Mini Suika's all over the place.

wooterz

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 05:51:37 PM »
That's cool, but I was just thinking...why is there no gordo stickybomb model?

Jes_Isaive

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 05:54:51 PM »
I got a Bison drop yesterday, I can throw that your way later.
Cool, add me on steam and let me know what you wanted for it later.

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 08:09:19 PM »
That's cool, but I was just thinking...why is there no gordo stickybomb model?
gordo?

wooterz

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 08:15:12 PM »
You know, the spiky guys from Kirby.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2011, 08:15:37 PM »
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2011, 11:00:08 PM »
Cool, add me on steam and let me know what you wanted for it later.
I'll have to toss it your way tomorrow night.  I guess I'd take the key, if you and your friend are okay with that?

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Jes_Isaive

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 11:17:52 PM »
I'll have to toss it your way tomorrow night.  I guess I'd take the key, if you and your friend are okay with that?
It was the only reason I was doing this trade with him in the first place. :<

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 04:42:45 AM »
Post for updates.

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 04:52:20 AM »
Trying out Spy some more. I've already clocked about 8 or so hours as Spy, but I'm still absolute bunk at it. I'm trying my hand at the YER playstyle, and swapping that out with regular knifing if I have to get behind a turtling team to sap their turrets. Playing mind games with Engineers is a lot of fun, too - the ones who hang back on the CP maps and try to build up their stuff before bringing it to the front lines. Stab 'em, sap a few things, wander off with the Cloak and Dagger. The second any of his friends come along to help him out, though, I back off and go do something more productive, like backstab Medics, but it's just fun watching Engineers whack at their gear, then randomly whirl around HA CAUGHT YOU Oh wait no one's there... welp, back to upgrading.

Jes_Isaive

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 05:21:32 AM »
Playing mind games with Engineers is a lot of fun, too - the ones who hang back on the CP maps and try to build up their stuff before bringing it to the front lines.
What, like this?

Also, Deep Undercover is the second worst achievement ever, next to Got a Light?, because no spy taunts with the case EVER.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 08:43:49 AM »
I got Deep Undercover totally without trying. It was on Viaduct and I managed to kill the same Heavy 3 times. I was really glad because that meant I could stop using that piece of junk.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 12:35:59 PM »
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Jes_Isaive

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 03:17:06 PM »
Why didn't you link this?
That's a good point. It's a SupaGoGoMan video and something I do ALL THE TIME. It's even better on valve servers, since no one seems to know what the hell a C&D is, and also because no one actually realizes that you're there, since no one can see you move, in the dawkness.

There was no better way for me to link that and be witty, I tried.

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2011, 12:44:46 AM »

Jes_Isaive

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2011, 05:42:25 PM »
TF2 Blog updated.

:teaspit:

If this means I can play TF2, get hats, and then use these hats to buy games I'm going to flip the fuck out. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't, and that picture involving L4D is just really misleading.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2011, 05:46:20 PM »
If this means I can play TF2, get hats, and then use these hats to buy games I'm going to flip the fuck out. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't, and that picture involving L4D is just really misleading.
Indeed.
Or, L4D also gets an in-game hat customization store. :ohdear:
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

InfernalExuro

• Totally not dead, I swear.
  • I lied. Totally dead.
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2011, 06:09:03 PM »
You can trade said hats to people for games, yeah. Valve got tired of people bitching about getting scammed, most likely.
Steam | NNID: InfernalExuro | 3DS FC: [whoops my 3ds died] | FFXIV: Violet Nolansson [Gilgamesh]

Jes_Isaive

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2011, 10:17:35 PM »
Ah, so it's really just trade other people hats for games? I guess that ruins any game/hat trade scams people had going on. Friend groups are nice too I guess, since I can actually separate people from one another. (People here, People I actually know, People that add me for some reason, etc.)

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2011, 03:42:27 AM »
Just got a Strange Flame Thrower and another Southern Hospitality, both up for trade if anyone wants them.  Looking mainly for Sniper Rifles.

I'll probably turn a couple of my medic items into scrap and make a Jag.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2011, 03:47:53 AM »
I can see if I have a spare Jag, actually. I know I have at least one...
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2011, 04:40:45 AM »
I have a spare Jag, actually. I'll swap it and a crate for the Strange Flamethrower, if you want.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2011, 05:43:31 AM »
I have a spare Jag, actually. I'll swap it and a crate for the Strange Flamethrower, if you want.
Sounds good.

-edit

Trade done.  Crate #20 turned out to be... Killer Kabuto.  Awesome.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 06:59:17 AM by Aya Reiko »

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2011, 08:23:41 AM »
\o/
Hooray! And I still haven't equipped the Strange Flamethrower, cuz I'm currently using the Gas Jockey set.

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2011, 08:37:48 AM »
I love the Degreaser.

My first hour with it, I got 4 dominations, a ton of shotgun kills, and pissed off enemies that were telling me to GTFO. Fun shit.

Also, F2P Pyros are shit. "hurrdurr never use my shotgun because it is worthless hurrhurr"

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2011, 08:49:12 AM »
Also, F2P Pyros are shit. "hurrdurr never use my shotgun because it is worthless hurrhurr"
:ohdear: I never use my shotgun either

Mainly because I'm using my Detonator to 'rocket' jump around places where you wouldn't expect a Pyro to come from (Stage 1 capture point 2 on Dustbowl, that gate that opens up right next to the shed? Yeah, Pyros can Detonator jump across the chasm to get to the open sniper's platform. Also can jump straight up the side of the cliffs if you angle it just right... and you can leap into the hallway on Stage 3 that the defender spawn opens up to where Engineers will usually park a turret/teleporter to back-attack the attackers... or leap up to the healthpacks in the shed thing right before the final capture in Stage 2, or leap up to the first capture point from the ground, or come up from the drop-off right there to the right of the attackers spawn... or any other myriad of uses! :D)

But if I don't feel like doing that sort of thing I tend to switch to the Shotgun and run as a Shotty Pyro - which unfortunately is still nowhere near as often as it should be.

Nem

• Grrrr!
  • Gimmie money!
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2011, 08:49:52 AM »
I think I only have about 4 kills on my Strange Flamethrower. I always use a shotgun or the Axetinguisher to finish someone off.

I love watching F2P Pyros deflect my Direct Hit rockets with their face.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2011, 02:43:42 PM »
:ohdear: I never use my shotgun either

Mainly because I'm using my Detonator to 'rocket' jump around places where you wouldn't expect a Pyro to come from (Stage 1 capture point 2 on Dustbowl, that gate that opens up right next to the shed? Yeah, Pyros can Detonator jump across the chasm to get to the open sniper's platform. Also can jump straight up the side of the cliffs if you angle it just right... and you can leap into the hallway on Stage 3 that the defender spawn opens up to where Engineers will usually park a turret/teleporter to back-attack the attackers... or leap up to the healthpacks in the shed thing right before the final capture in Stage 2, or leap up to the first capture point from the ground, or come up from the drop-off right there to the right of the attackers spawn... or any other myriad of uses! :D)

But if I don't feel like doing that sort of thing I tend to switch to the Shotgun and run as a Shotty Pyro - which unfortunately is still nowhere near as often as it should be.

I gave up on flare guns when I realized that a lot of the times I fight other pyros, and shotguns are still good for medium-long-distance shooting (where the backburner/degreaser won't reach). I've been using it quite frequently because of this.

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2011, 03:21:26 PM »
For some reason, I prefer the Flare Gun even if it does less damage than the shotgun. If I land two correct hits, it'll instantly take out any weak class. I find this useful for annoying scouts and snipers that are out of reach.