Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102047 times)

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Three - Pseudo-LYLO(?)
« Reply #930 on: July 10, 2012, 01:06:50 PM »
@Bard: Replied to it here

@Dan: My D1 questioning of Omba is bad?  Omba's questioning of BT ended with 'if you can't differentiate scummy from anti-town why don't you ask questions', which was silly even in context since many were not 'asking questions'.  I believe I also addressed why I thought the case on BT was fundamentally bad.

Well, even if what you say is true, then Omba could have replied with that and we could have talked it over like gentlemen.  I don't think the above is much of a misrep, but saying it so late in the day is really huh when you could have raised this a long time ago.

Not much to say about the rest of your case; not interested in the huhwhat thing and I explained the BT thing here.  I gave Shadoweh time but nothing happened, you know.

Don't really see much value in the Neko vs Conq thing.  The earlier's silliness has won her a townread from me, and I would rather go after the other two scum, if any.  Still think Dan is town, still waiting on Serela, everyone else is a heap of sadness to be filtered through my brain some day.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #931 on: July 10, 2012, 01:19:53 PM »
I am clearly inattentive.

The particular reason I raised the "if it is legit" point is that it, to me, shows a lack of trust that the claim is genuine. You say there was no need to add your voice to it, but I feel there was value in it. Knowing that you lynch Shadoweh because you find her scum is more settling than your blurb on how SHadoweh is useless. Being useless does not equate to Scum, else Serela should deserve a noose. (ilu Serela)

From your posts I still glean that you call Shadoweh anti-Town and not once is it made apparent that you think Shadoweh is, in fact, Scum. You quite literally say that you'd lynch her for Anti-Town play and vote her for unhelpful,

The Conq thing is that here you say:
Conq's limited range on D1 bugs me, and I'm interested to know he's reads for today.

It seems to me, then, that if Conq were to provide reads, he would no longer be quite scummy.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #932 on: July 10, 2012, 01:29:03 PM »
@Conq: "sheeping Affinity > NNR WHY" Affinity wagon looked lots more possible than NNR wagon at that time. Plus, had more things to point at. A NNR case can collectively be summed up as "opportunistic flailing derpscum", but apparently a NNR lynch is happening and that is obviously fine with me. Sheeping, yes, admittedly, because laziness + time shortage + felt Bard's case was satisfactory. Should probably make a detailed case sometime soon.

Uh... I guess I claim now? Ok. Ayato Naoi, Student Council President(Vanilla Townie). Apparently I think I'm God or something.

SK permise is interesting but feels like a way of pointing more fingers at more players. "Uhhh I have 4 null reads, oh look 3+1 now I can point at all of them!" Would consider Conq/Serela as possibilities simply because they're not_scum and everyone else is neighbor/neighbor/scum/scum/scum/self, but general dislike of adding SK to the mix to justify more lynches.

Dan's sudden me/Affinity preference is icky because I believe he had worse reads and this is kind of an unexplained jump.

"I'm here". Now for rereading.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #933 on: July 10, 2012, 01:59:45 PM »
Votecount

Conqueror (1): NekoNekoRex
huh what (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (2): huh what, Conqueror
Serela (0):
Affinity (2): Bardiche, BT
Bardiche (0):
BT (1): Affinity

Not voting: ActionDan, Serela

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

You have ~36 hours remaining.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #934 on: July 10, 2012, 03:36:40 PM »
SK permise is interesting but feels like a way of pointing more fingers at more players. "Uhhh I have 4 null reads, oh look 3+1 now I can point at all of them!" Would consider Conq/Serela as possibilities simply because they're not_scum and everyone else is neighbor/neighbor/scum/scum/scum/self, but general dislike of adding SK to the mix to justify more lynches.
just noting that unless Kilga is Actually Scum, if we do indeed have an SK then lynching it today is insta-lose for town anyway, so we would like to NOT lynch our SK
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #935 on: July 10, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »
@MOD:  Can town conceivably lose the game following a No-Lynch today?

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #936 on: July 10, 2012, 04:05:51 PM »
since it's pseudo-lylo(?) instead of pseudo-mylo(?) the answer should be yes

But asking the mod questions for complete clarification doesn't hurt :3
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

« Reply #937 on: July 10, 2012, 05:13:52 PM »
BT popcorn, select someone to claim

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #938 on: July 10, 2012, 05:15:55 PM »
Oh.

Well, since you're here... :D

ActionDan

« Reply #939 on: July 10, 2012, 05:18:23 PM »
Noda, Idiot(Vanilla Townie).

Rawr was right on.

Conq go!

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #940 on: July 10, 2012, 05:22:26 PM »
Affinity didn't claim his flavor role when he claimed, but getting his flavor was like pulling teeth in Shadoweh's So You Want To Be The Townest and he was town, so, :shrug:

Also I'm actually doing my rereads! 1/4 done. Will post results after I finish since they'll influence eachother, putting notes in a notepad document since everyone knows I'll forget by then.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #941 on: July 10, 2012, 05:31:12 PM »
lol dan blatantly claimed noda in his first post

ActionDan

« Reply #942 on: July 10, 2012, 05:36:45 PM »
Noda should have been given something more than vanilla townie, that's why I claimed it.

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #943 on: July 10, 2012, 06:16:15 PM »
Affinity's been off since D1. His Serela vote is... weird. His defense of Shadoweh d2 strikes me the wrong way. Then at the end he goes "EH I'M TIRED OF SHADOWEH, LET'S KILL HER FOR BEING UNHELPFUL" which strikes me as even weirder.

The other things I don't like I'm not really sure how to explain, but those points are probably my biggest ones. Well, and there's another one, but I'd much like to refrain from stating it.

Affinity is by far my preferred vote for today.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #944 on: July 10, 2012, 06:23:32 PM »
Due to the fact that I believe there's an SK I'd like to refrain from stating my reread results on the other three right now (Their results aren't all that helpful to the rest of town, anyway). Hopefully by tomorrow's start the mafia roleblocker will be dead.

ActionDan

« Reply #945 on: July 10, 2012, 06:23:52 PM »
Affinity's been off since D1. His Serela vote is... weird. His defense of Shadoweh d2 strikes me the wrong way. Then at the end he goes "EH I'M TIRED OF SHADOWEH, LET'S KILL HER FOR BEING UNHELPFUL" which strikes me as even weirder.

The other things I don't like I'm not really sure how to explain, but those points are probably my biggest ones. Well, and there's another one, but I'd much like to refrain from stating it.

Affinity is by far my preferred vote for today.

You've already said too much.  Should have waited for Conq.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #946 on: July 10, 2012, 07:00:42 PM »
actually reading my flavor implies something about people who have power roles... which has come true.  :Psyduck:

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #947 on: July 10, 2012, 07:33:08 PM »
@Neko:  Why did you claim VT so early again?

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #948 on: July 10, 2012, 07:34:02 PM »
Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #949 on: July 10, 2012, 07:34:20 PM »
fuck I missed 3:33:33

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #950 on: July 10, 2012, 07:50:45 PM »
o man just noticed the 2 votes on Neko.  Again.  at least one scum in Neko/Conq/HW.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #951 on: July 10, 2012, 08:13:45 PM »
o man just noticed the 2 votes on Neko.  Again.  at least one scum in Neko/Conq/HW.
do you really think scum would quickhammer when their win is evidently not guaranteed?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #952 on: July 10, 2012, 08:16:12 PM »
Yeah, it's Pseudo-lylo for a reason, and it doesn't seem to be the kind of pseudo-lylo where it's fairly unlikely it won't end on a mislynch

ActionDan

« Reply #953 on: July 10, 2012, 08:17:01 PM »
do you really think scum would quickhammer when their win is evidently not guaranteed?

no.  Not obviously anyway.    But let's say me you and Serela were scum.  We'd have found a way to get in a few votes by now rather easily.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #954 on: July 10, 2012, 08:20:51 PM »
Yeah, it's Pseudo-lylo for a reason, and it doesn't seem to be the kind of pseudo-lylo where it's fairly unlikely it won't end on a mislynch

so many double negatives! also it's fairly likely the game will end on another mislynch.  think about it.  SK + mafia kill with 3 scum : 3 town : 1 SK.  unless SK hits mafia it's over.

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #955 on: July 10, 2012, 08:26:56 PM »
Yeah, and it'd be pretty likely for the SK to hit scum, I imagine. I mean... two of those townies are HW and Bard. And one of them is me. The SK would have to be deluded or suicidal to target any of us over the other three choices, all of which would have to be scum.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #956 on: July 10, 2012, 08:28:37 PM »
Okay I guess it's within the realm of possibility that one of HW or Bard is scum, but that'd still leave them with 2/3 scum in the Good Idea Shot choices.

ActionDan

« Reply #957 on: July 10, 2012, 08:38:20 PM »
Yeah, and it'd be pretty likely for the SK to hit scum, I imagine. I mean... two of those townies are HW and Bard. And one of them is me. The SK would have to be deluded or suicidal to target any of us over the other three choices, all of which would have to be scum.

actually that's a good point.   Although methinks you're the SK and in the situation where Affinity is town that would make BT, Conq, and Neko scum, which is a little hard to swallow.   I'll look into bussing possibilities between BT/Affinity and Conq/Neko

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #958 on: July 10, 2012, 08:46:54 PM »
@Neko:  Why did you claim VT so early again?
Wasn't there a pretty nicely sized wagon on me D1?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #959 on: July 10, 2012, 08:52:07 PM »
Anyways I disagree with an Affinity wagon. She just hasn't stuck me as all that scummy. I'd much rather go for Conq or BT or HW today.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia