Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 103561 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #660 on: July 06, 2012, 11:07:33 PM »
Votecount

Conqueror (3): Affinity, huh what, DrRawr
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Kilgamayan (1): Shadoweh
Shadoweh (4): Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, Kilgamayan, BT
Serela (0):
Affinity (1): ActionDan
DrRawr (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, NekoNekoRex

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~27 hours remaining.

Anon posts have been purged, don't do it again. This is your one and only warning in regards to this matter.

« Reply #661 on: July 06, 2012, 11:09:09 PM »
just pointing out that I said something serious in that Alice post you deleted, along the lines of "I don't think Shadoweh is scum but her buddies would be BT/Affinity" in response to LLD

though at the moment i think rex makes more sense than affinity

« Reply #662 on: July 06, 2012, 11:10:03 PM »
also deleting those posts was dumb because aside from nuko's they were serious posts and there was no rule against it

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #663 on: July 06, 2012, 11:16:04 PM »
There shouldn't have to be a rule not to post in anonymous accounts in non-anon games <_<

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #664 on: July 06, 2012, 11:16:14 PM »
0) Whatever the mod says goes. In addition, these rules may be changed at any time.
I would have thought that it would have been obvious enough that you should post only from one account.
Perhaps you are one of those people that require the warning on chainsaws that read "Do not attempt to stop blade with hands or genitals."

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #665 on: July 06, 2012, 11:30:49 PM »
FGDGSSGGDFGS. BECAUSE I AM JUST THAT FUCKING GOOD OKAY. I AM BETTER AT READING HER THEN YOU ARE AND HER ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME WAS FULL OF SHIT LIKE SHE WANTED ME TO CONFESS. I AM ONE OF THE FEW GOD DAMN PEOPLE WHO CAN FUCKING READ LLD AS SOMETHING OTHER THEN LOL-TROLLING AND I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS SCREWING ME OVER BECAUSE OF IT.

Why would you even investigate me, fuck. You couldn't go bother Kilgamayan some more, or harrass Conq, you had to pick me to have this fun idea against. The best part is I don't think you would have pushed this gambit on them, you thought you could pressure me because you know me, and like every other time YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT ME.

Shadoweh, I don't think you get to throw that respectfully in front of there.

When you stop being a sullen buttmunch, you'll note that I can't decide if this post is indignant town or angry scum.

Because I could see you being angry that you are getting caught for all the wrong reasons.

Which is why I wanted to know why you thought you could read me, because you mentioned it here.

So you can "respectfully" go fly a kite.

« Reply #666 on: July 06, 2012, 11:38:43 PM »
Perhaps you are one of those people that require the warning on chainsaws that read "Do not attempt to stop blade with hands or genitals."
maybe I like stopping chainsaws with my genitals, who are you to judge me  :colbert:

point was more that deleting the posts outright was detrimental to the game (and affinity's was obviously a mistake) so yeah

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #667 on: July 06, 2012, 11:44:37 PM »
Then repost it from your normal account.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #668 on: July 07, 2012, 12:17:03 AM »
DrRawr has been prodded.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #669 on: July 07, 2012, 12:27:53 AM »
Game pretty horribly unfun to read through given recent events. Still didn't see anything that screams oppo-alignments for Shadowert and Conq. Never been great at calling pairings without a solid flip, though. (Could still see Affinity with them because I could see Affinity with just about anyone.)

HW if you're concerned with the nature of the Shadowert wagon you could always pick 439 apart. <_< Also, whatever your (or anyone else's) feelings are on the buck-passing thing are, you could also consider that it's been over 24 hours since her vote for me and she still hasn't provided reasons for it despite having the other most-willing-to-vote-me person in the game as an active audience member waiting for said case. Consider that Conq would be perfectly glad to vote for me in a vacuum (594) then look at 597 and 599 and tell me the latter is a townie attitude.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #670 on: July 07, 2012, 01:51:14 AM »
Turns out my phone was still logged into that account.  Sorry about fucking my first ever phonepost up.  >_>

The reasons I went after omba was the lld thing and not so much the dan thing. Don't remember passing much judgement on that.

Kilga: I agree with the bt case being bad. Can't see what 'passing the buck' gives scum.

Feeling better about dan.

Quoted for easier ISOs or whatever.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #671 on: July 07, 2012, 01:52:31 AM »
You've spend most of your time referring to the masons acting paranoid about us like you don't really believe we're in the set-up, what the fuck is this post?
Oh boyyy. I didn't want to open this can of worms but here we go.
On a logical level, I don't think you and rawr are scum fakeclaiming masons. Doing that Day 1, even under the threat of lynch, is either dumb or gambit-y, and I don't think it fits your style of gambit.
On a more personal level, I absolutely want you two dead. Your vapid defense of Shadoweh after you talked about she could have been scum on D1 in your opening D2 post is dumb because the bulk of your defense (which I'll get to in a sec) as I read it is THE REACTION TEST WAS DUMB AND SHADOWEH ISN'T SCUM FOR IT. Which is completely missing the point
Meanwhile rawr is the mother of all lumps and is lurking harder than he did last game when I was scum with him. Which is just sad.

If you want to be treated like "confirmed town" masons, then you have to fucking earn it. As it is your attitude right now is about a few notches away from manning the popemobile and cruising around using the royal we.

It's funny how you say people are seeing what they want to see with regards to Shadoweh, when if there's any one person who fits that description best it's...gasp...wait for it...you.

Posting this in chunks as it's easier that way.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #672 on: July 07, 2012, 02:08:05 AM »
The whole Shadoweh is cool and calculated = SCUM case is still bullshit, she saw through the D1 gov gambit, why would she not see through this?
Pretty sure you were the only person who took that as face value and not as rhetoric.

Additionally think scum!Shadoweh would have realized that she could live by pushing a Conq lynch and not stated she wasn't interested in it, that's her only hope of surviving the day.
She can't push a convincing lynch on me because she's scum and she thinks I'm obvtown. But in any case, as BT says, all she has to do is vote not me over me at the end of the day.

I get the feeling LLD is seeing what she wants to see and Conq is piggy-backing off of this. So yeah, changed mind, explicitly against a Shadoweh lynch atm.
Explain plox. I get the feeling you haven't read any of my or LLD's exchanges with Shadoweh.

Not actually clearing her but based on her recent posts, I JUST don't think she's scum. Mainly because I see myself acting in a similar way in this situation if I was town and thought LLD was trolling me. She's acting like an indignant townie.
Her response also fits indignant scum pretty well, if you're going the :gut: route. But let's follow this line of thought. If LLD claimed a fake guilty on you, you'd say she was trolling, then follow a woe is me routine about how your death was out of your hands? This is basically what Shadoweh is saying. But yeah, indignation is not a towntell by any means; if I were scum I'd be rightfully pissed off at being outwitted by a cop that was supposedly neutered by roleblock.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #673 on: July 07, 2012, 02:15:59 AM »
Also, for huhwhat, Kilga has written walls upon walls of why Shadoweh is scum based on her D1 play to supplement your own D1 case. So there's that.

Shadoweh, name your three picks for scum please.

Anyway, I guess I could see something like Shadoweh/Kilga/Affinity, although I'm warming up to Kilga town recently because it's like he's the only sane person in a sea of madmen. I'm also not sure if scum!Affinity would be this blatant about starting a counterwagon to a scumbuddy who is by most measures dead to rights.
Shadoweh/BT/Neko also works I guess.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #674 on: July 07, 2012, 02:21:58 AM »
Don't you dare start liking me now, you'll just give Shadowy further excuse to not post her case on me. >:O

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #675 on: July 07, 2012, 02:24:08 AM »
@Kilga: Which is my point; since she wasn't 'dragged' into the Omba vote, why would she put herself into it? Why would she change her mind when she could just stay on Omba all the way?  So that she could blame other people for it?  It feels sort of conspiracy-ey and null, not the scum modus operadi.  Of course, her votes on D2 suck and stuff but what the hell. 

Also personally I like Eryth Milfall slightly better.  :<

Serela wanting to vote me for not being around in D1 and the BT thing is pretty stupid.  Room to jump on my wagon?  Hm.

I guess too many people are dancing around the Shadoweh lynch for me to feel very invested in this game.  Everyone not on Conq or me seems to be reliant on Shadoweh's flip for future reads, making the day seem extremely tentative with jibes everywhere.  By content alone, Serela, rawr, and NNR could all be seen as having horrible D2s, and it's really sigh.

Shall be tentative for now too.  Let me reread Conq's later posts and BT's.

Conqueror

« Reply #676 on: July 07, 2012, 02:25:06 AM »
Don't you dare start liking me now, you'll just give Shadowy further excuse to not post her case on me. >:O
Pretty sure Shadoweh's never going to post her case at this point (she probably didn't have one in the first place). We're almost down to 24 hours; soon she'll be looking for ~*deadline lynches*~.

Conqueror

« Reply #677 on: July 07, 2012, 02:32:39 AM »
Oh wait, I forgot Dan was in this game. Uh, he could be scum with BT or something. I wish he weren't V/LA all the time so I could get a better read but w/e.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #678 on: July 07, 2012, 02:34:45 AM »
Akinity I can't tell exactly what you're asking of me, sorry :C Could you possibly rephrase?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #679 on: July 07, 2012, 02:43:15 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (3): Affinity, huh what, DrRawr
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Kilgamayan (1): Shadoweh
Shadoweh (4): Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, Kilgamayan, BT
Serela (0):
Affinity (1): ActionDan
DrRawr (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, NekoNekoRex

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~23.25 hours remaining.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #680 on: July 07, 2012, 04:04:41 AM »
I didn't read the last page but I want to ask LLD a question.  Why go through this whole reaction test (regardless of wether you would have aborted early or not based on initial reactions) and instead just push Shadoweh as the lynch for today, because I'm pretty sure people were initially looking at her hard for her D1 play (I know I was).  No one would be the wiser that you were a cop.

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #681 on: July 07, 2012, 05:57:13 AM »
I wouldn't have to make a case if I already had one printed ready to go. -_- I think I would prefer to just tell you to lynch me faster so we can finish this farce of a day and you can get to making real cases tomorrow. I would vote myself but it messes with analysis and I want to see both Neko and Conq take the plunge they keep threatening me with. Instead I'll just say I have no intention of arguing with anyone anymore. I have no motivation to give.

My picks right now are Neko and BT (yes I changed my mind again). BT's reason for saying I'm scum today has been 'have you seen her case on me it is so bad'. Neko's case is some measure of wow worse. I can't pin how I feel about Kilga any better then the general sense that he's lurking in the shadowehs. I think he's trying to hard to appeal. I don't have the ~*~evidence~*~ to push it at this point. You can call it GUT! =D

I still think Conq is town. Lambda is town please shoot her in the face scumteam. Dan is town h5 and Serela is town that isn't getting any cookies from me this time.

This player will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #682 on: July 07, 2012, 06:04:45 AM »
Oh yeah, one other thing. If they're still alive in LYLO, Rawr should answer:

1) Are you masons or neighbours with huh what
2) If you are neighbours was it huh what's idea to claim masons

FWIW I think huh what is town so it's redundant but eh

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #683 on: July 07, 2012, 06:07:22 AM »
Can you try to answer seriously instead of making the worst cases ever? This is something Serela would post while half asleep. When you were Nuko you were better then this. Stop having fun at my expense.
I still have like 300 posts to work through, I was simply posting something that caught my attention. It's just something to stoke the fire, that's all. If you really think you can write me off as bullshitting on that post alone, then wait here while I grab my barrel o laughs and roll it down at you.

I have been away from my computer pretty much most of the day, and I have things other then Mafia that need my attention when I do have it, at that.

PS my posts about Dan being scum aren't exactly the most serious HW, I'm pretty much ready to lynch Shadoweh.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #684 on: July 07, 2012, 06:08:59 AM »
Also why are you getting on my case about a question like "who do I think your scumbuddies are" when you can't even make a simple case on Kilga
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #685 on: July 07, 2012, 06:21:27 AM »
"Why me? Youre just as bad as me! ;-;"

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #686 on: July 07, 2012, 06:21:48 AM »
I really want the scumteam to be Shadoweh/Masons actually but at the same time it doesn't exactly seem plausible.

More realistically it would be Shadoweh/BT/Dan because of all the attempted busses these guys have tried on eachother, although I dunno about BT as much.

I still have gut on Affinity though so I think she could fit in somewhere.
Conq I haven't really looked at much for D2 but his D1 posts were really town-sounding
Serela is apparently cleared town for being an idiot. I guess she can come sit in the idiot boat with me?
BT doesn't actually scream scum to me, I don't really get the case on him, he doesn't actually seem that bad.
I like Kilga still. If she turned out scum that sure would be some kind of super elaborate bus she pulled off.
Strong dislike for Masons. Have really bad gut on them. Wish they weren't "confirmed".

« Reply #687 on: July 07, 2012, 06:50:43 AM »
Oh yeah, one other thing. If they're still alive in LYLO, Rawr should answer:

1) Are you masons or neighbours with huh what
2) If you are neighbours was it huh what's idea to claim masons

FWIW I think huh what is town so it's redundant but eh
yes shadowh were masons not neigbhors

conq im probably think shadoweh is town. I cant actually understand the reasoning behind why lld thinks shadoweh is scum because i cant read peoples reactions at all. kilgas case seems pretty cool and all but this part really bothers me
Yeah. Somehow not really feeling that a townie would start a wagon, jerk away from it, pull back onto it with at least some enthusiasm for it
seeing as it was the end of the day with as you mentioned pressure and to go along with it the counter wagon was shadoweh herself so i guess i can see town doing it

@mod requesting a replacement

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #688 on: July 07, 2012, 07:06:02 AM »
BT's reason for saying I'm scum today has been 'have you seen her case on me it is so bad'.
I... what.

Hint: You responded to my case with your own.

Shadoweh

« Reply #689 on: July 07, 2012, 07:07:52 AM »
I don't feel like arguing the semantics anymore. Since you're already getting your wish, in the mystical world where I flip town at the end of the day, who do you think the scum are?