Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102040 times)

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #180 on: July 03, 2012, 04:18:42 AM »
Kilga: Point of my comment is that HW disliked BT but did not take his responses into account at that time, which I felt was bad and shadowey.  LLD case was not the main concern.

Dan: Asking X what he thinks of Y when Y hadn't done much is the easiest way to look proactive, and it was worth questioning huhwhat for.  Serela's range of targets is pathetic compared to everyone else in the game, does not answer the main points of Shadoweh's case (unsubstantiated reads on Kilga and me), and settles on the lurker accusation as reason to vote someone.  I don't feel the meta-sympathy in the air, so sorry. 

In other news, Omba's latest vote is a laughable backtrack when he hadn't commented on much of the HW argument before.  Could switch to him too, certainly, as so if people protest that sadly.

##Unvote
##Vote: Omba

I think huhwhat is okay now due to explanations and such; firmly on his side against the ridiculous Neko and Omba votes, and I would rather them hammered than him.  Lol at the 'pretending that it's not reaction bait thing' being used as a serious point. 

Why is everyone dropping BT left and right all of a sudden when he hasn't posted for sometime?  Conq being the most egregious example of this, due to him being the driving force of most BT questioning.  Would like explanation.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #181 on: July 03, 2012, 04:21:25 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (0): DrRawr, huh what, Shadoweh
huh what (4): Omba, Kilgamayan, Pesco, Affinity, NekoNekoRex, Lady Lambdadelta, Omba
Lady Lambdadelta (1): Kilgamayan, huh what, BT, Conqueror
ActionDan (1): BT
NekoNekoRex (1): BT, Serela, Kilgamayan, ActionDan
Kilgamayan (0): Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, DrRawr
Omba (1): huh what, Affinity, Affinity
Shadoweh (3): Conqueror, huh what, Serela, Affinity, Kilgamayan, Serela, DrRawr
Serela (1): Shadoweh, Affinity
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0): DrRawr
Pesco (0): ActionDan
BT (0): NekoNekoRex, Conqueror, Omba

Not voting: Conqueror

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You have ~18.7 hours remaining
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:04:21 AM by Ran Yakumo »

« Reply #182 on: July 03, 2012, 04:45:08 AM »
bleh shadoweh wagon gots nothing, would kill neko or lld(I GUESS)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #183 on: July 03, 2012, 05:10:17 AM »
Hmm, Affinity seems fine now.

Don't lynch me.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #184 on: July 03, 2012, 05:22:03 AM »
Affinity and to a lesser degree Dan are probably town.

« Reply #185 on: July 03, 2012, 05:27:14 AM »
don't care for Serela and Shadoweh cases for reasons previously stated, but would lynch Serela over Shadoweh because his Shadoweh vote in #143 looks slapped on as a hilariously convenient attempt to avoid doing what Shadoweh predicted he'd do as scum 2 posts earlier

would support a Neko wagon for reasons I have not yet mentioned in-thread but hesitant because I doubt him being buddies with LLD - again, willingness to drop the LLD tunneling mainly depends on if her late-day content is actually believable

Omba looks like he bounced back on a gut read, that's not unreasonable for a town move even if he can't read. not too interested in that lynch but he never answered Dan about what was giving him the read in the first place

« Reply #186 on: July 03, 2012, 05:41:09 AM »
actually one thing that does bug me about Omba is why the fuck would he need me to explain what I said to Pesco?

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #187 on: July 03, 2012, 06:08:26 AM »
^
Because it looks like a softclaim, but can't conceivably be one given that it's you and not some derp newbie.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #188 on: July 03, 2012, 06:16:32 AM »
Don't like you egging this on in this fashion. Asking me for lots of words of questionably need given how I've been posting = frowny face.
>egging this on
 :derp:
I was actually trying to end it before it become a whirlwind of derp with LLD going Y U NO ANSWER QUESTION, but then it petered out anyway? Figures.
(Fwiw, from what it looks like most Kilga/UK games were lost to the forums upgrade, and the few that remain aren't very illuminating, so yeah)

Didn't expect deadline to be so close; not sure if I'll even be here at deadline although I'll try to steal access throughout the day.
Wagons right now are pretty lol. Not sure what to think about huhwhat. I think the wagon on him is pretty crap, but I dislike his undue focus on LLD because it feels like an excuse to stay voting her.
I want to hear from LLD again before I even consider unvoting her, all her reactions toward me have been attempts at discrediting me and not legit points.
Can't really pinpoint why this statement rubs me the wrong way, especially since I predict at the end of the day no matter what happens you'll end up switching off LLD anyways.
Don't really think he's a good vote though. The entire LLD situation feels like an ill-conceived trap. Pretty dumb that it had to become so prominent.

Unrelated, but could the person who uploaded Bamboo Forest Mafia in the archives reupload it? The Mediafire link is down.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #189 on: July 03, 2012, 06:22:53 AM »
you never posted in our scum quicktopic

Mmm, this is so delicious.

##Vote: HW

Yeah, step on.

Conqueror

« Reply #190 on: July 03, 2012, 06:34:13 AM »
TK sucks.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

« Reply #191 on: July 03, 2012, 06:40:18 AM »
Pesco I am seriously going to send a request to Pesco to get you carded postgame if you don't read your role PM and post in the scum quicktopic, this is supposed to be a team game and rawr and I have been waiting for you for ages

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #192 on: July 03, 2012, 06:43:01 AM »
I kiss you!

##Vote: HW

« Reply #193 on: July 03, 2012, 06:55:26 AM »
this doesn't particularly impress me because even if your PR is real, you've shown that you're allowed to post quotes and fake actions and with <24 hours left in the day you should have a lot more to point out than "HW is pissed because I'm trolling my scumbuddies on purpose" (which I am)

Actual question: are you going to be around for deadline?

« Reply #194 on: July 03, 2012, 07:12:45 AM »
especially since I predict at the end of the day no matter what happens you'll end up switching off LLD anyways.
relevant: I don't intend to support a Neko lynch if I still think LLD is scum, if that wasn't clear

Conqueror

« Reply #195 on: July 03, 2012, 07:15:17 AM »
At this point I don't think there's any support for an LLD lynch, given the issue has been there all day and you're still the only person voting her. Just sayin'.

Conqueror

« Reply #196 on: July 03, 2012, 07:30:45 AM »
Serela please post something readable kthanks.
Shadoweh's airtight metacase on Serela isn't as airtight as she thinks given Serela has posted giant walls of waffle every game he's scum that I can recall. Not really feeling scum Shadoweh though? Please not to be tunneling on someone I think is probably a weak-willed townie.

Eh, push came to shove I'd vote Serela over Shadoweh for being unreadable.

« Reply #197 on: July 03, 2012, 07:32:05 AM »
fuck I've spent like 15 minutes trying to think of a response to that which didn't immediately make me want to punch myself

##Unvote

re-reading

« Reply #198 on: July 03, 2012, 07:33:02 AM »
Actually Conq who do you think is scum? You were JUST ON LLD and you don't have a opinion on me that isn't waffly so I don't even know what the fuck.

Conqueror

« Reply #199 on: July 03, 2012, 07:46:19 AM »
My vote on LLD was just to prove a point; if it were a serious vote I would have kept it.  Her antics this game are irritating me, but I don't think she's scum. There are a few others I'd lynch before her.

I don't have a non-waffly opinion on you because your play viscerally reminds me of Iffrita, but the votes on you are individually pretty bad and I can't really pinpoint what my gut is trying to say about you (not to mention my gut was wrong about you in previous games). But I already said you weren't a good vote for today anyway.

As for who I think is scum, that's the tricky one. I'm pretty apprehensive at the wagons right now because I think we're collectively barking up the wrong tree(s).
I'm actually going to go back and ##Vote: BT because Dan's posts read better to me on reread and I suspect BT's psuedo-capitulation at the end of our exchange was an attempt at appeasement. I think BT saw Dan's post before his, saw an easy way to get involved with a vote, and jumped on. What differentiates Dan from the other non-content posters such as Pesco, for instance? BT hasn't been very involved with the game otherwise, and I still think his responses to me are slippery with regards to how he was pushing the Dan case.

Conqueror

« Reply #200 on: July 03, 2012, 07:54:44 AM »
Omba's play thus far has been pretty opportunistic. Not sure what to make of it. Omba, which part of my initial BT vote did you like, and what about his responses make him town (or at least less of a priority than huhwhat) in your opinion?

Conqueror

« Reply #201 on: July 03, 2012, 08:00:29 AM »
Also, @mod, could you do something like bold all active votes so the votecounts are easier to read? Right now it's a bit jumbled with the italics and all that. Thanks.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #202 on: July 03, 2012, 08:05:52 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (0): DrRawr, huh what, Shadoweh
huh what (4): Omba, Kilgamayan, Pesco, Affinity, NekoNekoRex, Lady Lambdadelta, Omba
Lady Lambdadelta (0): Kilgamayan, huh what, BT, Conqueror
ActionDan (1): BT
NekoNekoRex (1): BT, Serela, Kilgamayan, ActionDan
Kilgamayan (0): Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, DrRawr
Omba (1): huh what, Affinity, Affinity
Shadoweh (3): Conqueror, huh what, Serela, Affinity, Kilgamayan, Serela, DrRawr
Serela (1): Shadoweh, Affinity
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0): DrRawr
Pesco (0): ActionDan
BT (1): NekoNekoRex, Conqueror, Omba, Conqueror

Not voting: huh what

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You have ~15 hours remaining

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #203 on: July 03, 2012, 08:13:30 AM »
Oh god it hurts to be awake and read words. It is way too god damn late to be starting new wagons here. My opinion on huh what wagon RE: NO. Was going to sheep to Conq but I like bt to so where's next voting block committee no wait rereading says maybe conq is onto something so i will sheep to braim

##Unvote
##Vote: BT

If Serale comes back with a 'sry gais' i would love if we all just piled onto him like a domino tower so i can gloat
huh what are you trying to post after Pesco every single time on purpose or do you jiust like being weird angery for no reason
rawr come vote BT we have cookies

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #204 on: July 03, 2012, 08:13:57 AM »
oh right i think i'll be back before deadline after sleep good

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #205 on: July 03, 2012, 08:42:22 AM »
huh what are you trying to post after Pesco every single time on purpose or do you jiust like being weird angery for no reason
I'm just doing it because I find it funny even though he's irritating from a gameplay point of view. I was also hoping it'd get him to say more but apparently not.

serious opinion on him that I wrote up before I gave up on writing my serious post: still don't like the way Pesco has handled whatever the fuck he's doing but I thought about it and don't see how his votepark benifits scum - even if he coasts through the day succesfully there's no way town is letting him live to LYLO after my flip, it just seems very counterproductive overall

Omba go explain how I'm pretending to not know how to read LLD, I don't recall ever having a stone cold spot-on read on her ever. Initial thought was that you were just trying to justify your gut but you haven't actually responded to Dan's question and this is actual Historical Revisionism.

I'm going to bed. anything else I came up with on re-read was just repeating what I already said about LLD because SHE'S FUCKING HORRIBLE. If her earlygame focus was reaction testing she shouldn't have responded to my vote like that because there was absolutely no point in doing so, everybody's (AN: neko dis is u) letting her get away with a blatant backtrack off a scummy, forced case because... because... she's not fun to play with when you're town and that miraculously makes anything scummy she does not scummy I guess. She never even told us what Kilga did that satisfied her. I'm like actually frustrated this time.
##Vote LLD

Shadoweh

« Reply #206 on: July 03, 2012, 08:45:33 AM »
Dude I can understand you being frustrated but you are doing like the opposite of not getting lynched.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2012, 09:20:07 AM »
Oh God, everyone's null.

Conq, the reason Dan was different was because (and I don't think I got to mention this yet) I completely misunderstood his comment regarding myself and I thought he was trying to steer clear from the LLD discussion. <_<

And, honestly, at this point I would not object to Lynch All Lurkers because everything else is so sketchy and uncertain. Dan's case on Neko is agreeable but I'm still unsure about him and I kind of like Neko otherwise. Omba's content is also agreeably scummy but just like in Neko's case this could be scum pointing at bad townies (oh and he looks town). Affinity's Serela vote looked authentic to me but his last post is inconsistent (voting Omba, whom he accused of cheerleading my wagon, before voicing concern over "people dropping BT left and right" which uhh is this only referring to Conq then?). HW's comments irk me slightly ("I thought about it and don't see how his votepark benifits scum - even if he coasts through the day succesfully there's no way town is letting him live to LYLO after my flip, it just seems very counterproductive overall", for instance) but there is no scum merit whatsoever in voting LLD right now. Shadoweh's vote on me also irks me but she's done these things before (jumping on a wagon she had no identifyable opinion on earlier), who else would you lynch and why?

So HW reads as legit townraeg. I have absolutely nothing on Serela and would not want his lynch for that reason: we would gain absolutely nothing if he flips town and it's pretty much a crapshoot. LLD and Kilga are all sorts of null but I guess I'll try rereading them a nth time? Would especially appreciate LLD showing up with opinions and explaining that Conq read. Oh, and Conq is prob town. I kind of understand where he's coming from so yeah.

##Unvote

Rereading summore?

(i think my unvoting late-D1 is a trend, sadface)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2012, 10:34:37 AM »
Must admit I keep forgetting BT is in this game. Did not come out of the Conq/BT stuff earlier with a particularly strong negative read of either of them because of it, but now that BT seems relevant again I will likely spend some break time at work going over that exchange again. (In no condition to do it now.)

Not entirely satisfied with Affinity explanation but his lynch is pointedly Not Happening so I suppose I can dwell on it overnight.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2012, 12:12:10 PM »
Since apparently huhwhat is a wagon(incredibly horrible one at that) just going to say that me and him are masons

and

##unvote
##vote:Neko