Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 121544 times)

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 3-
« Reply #780 on: January 18, 2012, 05:02:09 AM »
Voting:
Affinity (1): Shadoweh
Helepolis (2): Huh What, Dormio

Not Voting: Affinity, Zakeri, Pesco, Conq, BT, Helepolis

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline for day 3 is in ~69 hours Watch timer here

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #781 on: January 18, 2012, 05:54:08 AM »
Um, I'm back from the optometrist and it is near impossible for me to read anything. My eyesight should hopefully return before I go to sleep today.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #782 on: January 18, 2012, 06:01:23 AM »
##Vote: Conqueror

Conq is a primary suspect today given his rather irrelevant, nullish presence in D1 (ineffectual vote on Trickysticks, choice between two town reads at end), and a D2 fixation on BT fluffed up far beyond the acceptable limits of 'he kept going for Dormio on D2', which has been proven rather incorrect with BT's Conq vote.  Combine this with a clear of PX which expresses denial at only one facet of huhwhat's case here without further elaboration (though Zakeri did this too), and all the irrelevant questions asked (answers to which he did not use), I don't think he engaged in any more than pretend scumhunting  and slippery play befitting of scum up till now.

While I do dislike his style of play, and Helepolis is indeed suspicious for whatever people are saying right now, I think it is being blown out of proportion, since in this post he gave valid reasons as to why rawr was scummier than PX, though they may be rather subjective and disagreeable (e.g shadow puppetry).  Much better than jumps by huhwhat and Dormio, even though it happened before PX's claim.  If anything, it goes to show how useless lists are.

Only reason I'm letting Dormio off for now is because PX voted him before going for Serela on D1, which on the surface did not seem needed.  Otherwise, I feel that his play has been pretty scummy for reasons already stated.

Not so sure on pesco's reaction to PX's claim.  On one hand, he argues as to why Shadoweh would have been the better choice for a tracker to track D1, and on another, he says that it's no surprise that PX used Keine to decide targets, which seems awfully vague.  Could he clear this up?

Lastly, the way Zakeri phrased his vote against huhwhat here, it seemed as if he was voting huhwhat for 'listing potential vig targets' and a bad PX case.  Was this a pending judgement?  If so, Zakeri had shown no other position other than PX looking town and Shadoweh looking suspicious from D2 onwards, which is rather questionable.

===

@huhwhat: In this post, I was suspicious of PX's jump on Dan even though he raised the same points against Shadoweh, which was no foundation for anything more than a question at that time, I feel.   What do you mean by 'slamming down a serious case'?

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #783 on: January 18, 2012, 06:08:22 AM »
Screw you PX/

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #784 on: January 18, 2012, 06:09:44 AM »
@huhwhat: In this post, I was suspicious of PX's jump on Dan even though he raised the same points against Shadoweh, which was no foundation for anything more than a question at that time, I feel.   What do you mean by 'slamming down a serious case'?
The way you went about pressuring PX with questions (including in your response to his answer) came off more like you were using your vote to quiz him than propose him as a serious lynch target at the time, which looks like potential distancing given that the vote was pretty much forgotten after you switched off of him. It's something I could imagine one scum doing to capitalize on a buddy's minor mistake for distance while also getting them to publically shape up.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #785 on: January 18, 2012, 06:13:31 AM »
If I believed PX's claim I would have unvoted as I did for Shadoweh's claim. PX's crumbing was sketchy since a tracker with no result shouldn't be drawing the conclusion that BT was definitely town. PX used Keine to decide his action in DtB so that is the only the part of his claim I didn't find doubtful.

I need to reread to refresh my memory of what's been said and done. Offhand I recall Conq rolling with the BT clear and that doesn't sit well with me. Vote in my next post.

Conqueror

« Reply #786 on: January 18, 2012, 06:22:27 AM »
Pesco: Remind me of what you're talking about.

Affinity:
Not totally convinced over PX's Keine Tracker thing and the way he went about the claim.  But conversely, I'm willing to wait and see for a night, regardless of flavor.
If you were willing to unvote PX just for the tracker claim, why were you voting him when he had already softclaimed and he would inevitably be run up to claim?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #787 on: January 18, 2012, 06:27:39 AM »
Yeah, quoting here for reference. I don't know what the nature of this "confirmation" is but PX can choose to elaborate on it if he wishes. It's one point against a BT lynch though so eh.

Cut: I agree, but I don't know if I want to lynch against it. :V

I will say that BT is confirmed town
Yeah, quoting here for reference. I don't know what the nature of this "confirmation" is but PX can choose to elaborate on it if he wishes. It's one point against a BT lynch though so eh.

Cut: I agree, but I don't know if I want to lynch against it. :V

Conqueror

« Reply #788 on: January 18, 2012, 06:40:09 AM »
Yeah; I've never had to deal with PRs softclaiming results midday for no reason so I had no idea how to handle that.

Anyway reads/vote coming up.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #789 on: January 18, 2012, 06:59:53 AM »
If you were willing to unvote PX just for the tracker claim, why were you voting him when he had already softclaimed and he would inevitably be run up to claim?

A full claim is much more concrete than a softclaim, which could mean anything.  Also, he was not 'inevitably run up to claim' unless a sufficient number of people were on him in the first place. 

Conqueror

« Reply #790 on: January 18, 2012, 07:04:54 AM »
A full claim is much more concrete than a softclaim, which could mean anything.  Also, he was not 'inevitably run up to claim' unless a sufficient number of people were on him in the first place. 
That's not what I mean. PX claimed an innocent result on someone, meaning he was probably claiming cop (really, what else could he be claiming? What did you think?). What's the point of voting him until he claims if you're just going to say uncritically, I believe it, and unvote him?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #791 on: January 18, 2012, 07:35:11 AM »
I thought a re-read of PX would change my scumpick. It didn't. ##Vote Dormio

PX's flip makes this look bad. BT honestly believing this notwithstanding, I think it's also bad that he couldn't produce more suspects.

Also, HW's case on PX is bad because you told him to vo-nah, just kidding :V.
I'll give your case the benefit of a doubt. Your vote, if I'm reading right, is because PX was policy lynching NeoSerela, right? You mention his attempt to justify his vote in 245 (The total reasoning in this post is "Because Serela is Useless, and he might be intending to sheep onto a strong case"). I want to direct you to PX's post 228 however. He accused Serela of "having no intention of scumhunting." Considering that you later clarified that Serela's inability to scumhunt is a large part in your reasoning, I'd like to know if any of this changes your case on PX and how.

The gains a little more cred now that PX flipped. Is HW still scum to you?

Read- PX: He's pissed off town. Will not vote this in a million years today.

Quoting for sig purposes :V

Mmm, I read PX in ISO, and ehhhhh. On the one hand he doesn't have much content to sift through but I don't see anything wrong with his end-of-day wagon conduct (I privately debated switching to Dormio at the end). The cases on him (especially huhwhat's, since the Serela case was never much more than being fluffy-lurky --> thus unreadable) seem pretty overblown. huh what, who are your other choices for scum aside from PX?

Passive chainsaw? Zak already posted discred to HW's case, so another reinforcement of it shakes people's reads into his play.

I don't particularly feel like voting for PX or HW, so if it comes to it, I might.

Too late to find out which one you would have preferred :/

Re: Pesco - I'm not satisfied with rawr's latest post. It's basically abc are town, xy null, inconclusive comments on 5 other people, shadoweh isn't scumhunting.
Outside of rawr I could vote for BT (or even Bardiche, where the heck are you).
PX is a meh lynch because I don't really see him as scum based on D1 but I could vote him for not doing anything today. I'm a bit wary of deadline shenanigans based on the number of softclaims we have flying around.

In retrospect, your Rawr case boils down to a nooblynch. When you say you could vote for BT or Bard, the latter for not existing, then it should have been reasonable that you would vote PX for also not existing. This post is especially bad in that regard.

The list
Looking bad:  PX, Huh what
Suspicious: Pesco, Shadoweh, Zakeri(Dan), Affinity, Bardiche, BT, Dormio, Conq, Rawr
Possible Town: ????

Reasoning:
- HW, already explained above.
- PX,  D1 doesn't explain or answers Pesco's posts
- PX, D1 no effort, no cases, nothing like HW opportunistic behaviour.
- PX,  why does he escapes from Dormio wagon to overkill-lynch Serela wagon. The wagon was already lynched. Why the fuck do you switch?

If you agreed that much on PX being bad and one of your top suspects, why didn't you secure the PX lynch? HW being a viable wagon isn't reason enough because PX always had more votes than the others prior to the claim exodus.

:efort: to quote more because people didn't get round to saying much on PX it seems. But the most telling things from Day2 are Conq's iffy handling of PX's claim and Hele's bad tunneling. Conq can be summarized as chainsaw dancing for PX. Clearing the guy (and the target) for an unprovoked and unproven softclaim while decrying the votes on him is definitely scummy. For context, this was when PX already got himself 3 votes. There was no good reason to believe PX at all. Going even further to make cases for the day based on this misinformation sounds like a scum teamplay.

Hele's top suspects were the most prominent wagons for the day. Hele's posts with HW were just words because I don't think anyone could care about reading same old rehash without analysis. As said above, I think at the time and in the situation, a switch to secure the PX lynch would have looked reasonable for Hele. Not doing so reads to me like reluctance to overbus.

##Vote Conq

Conqueror

« Reply #792 on: January 18, 2012, 07:36:19 AM »
Nya nya, going down the list of names.
Shadoweh is basically confirmed town.
Pesco is probtown for not jerk unvoting PX after his claim, meaning that he knew the implications of keeping his vote on someone who had softclaimed.
Dormio is probtown for the 11th hour vote on D1 by PX.
Zak is probtown for solid ActionDan meta.

Eh, the same question to Affinity actually goes to huhwhat, except huhwhat actually questioned PX's claim as it was coming out. Willing to say that huhwhat is leaning town though since he was actively pushing PX since the start of the day.

I'm going to ignore the possibility of BT!scum for today. Nothing absolves him of being scum from PX-BT interactions but I'm willing to accept that I was probably tunneling. He can feel free to rage-tunnel me, but I think I'm right in that Dormio is probably town and so pushing me as Dormio's buddy is silly.

I can't say anything about Helepolis except what's already been said, and he should answer my question that huhwhat linked.

For Conq, all he has to his name was his nullish D1 due to his vote on Trickysticks in the middle of the day and general disappearance, showing up to vote for two town reads.  Today, he has pointed out an insignificant contradiction (yes it's true but how is it scummy so close to the end of D1) on rawr and presented a case on BT which I felt misrepped him to some extent, as I've already raised. In short, partial gut and subjective reads.  Would have rather went for people like Dormio but whatever.

##Vote: Conq
Conq is a primary suspect today given his rather irrelevant, nullish presence in D1 (ineffectual vote on Trickysticks, choice between two town reads at end), and a D2 fixation on BT fluffed up far beyond the acceptable limits of 'he kept going for Dormio on D2', which has been proven rather incorrect with BT's Conq vote.  Combine this with a clear of PX which expresses denial at only one facet of huhwhat's case here without further elaboration (though Zakeri did this too), and all the irrelevant questions asked (answers to which he did not use), I don't think he engaged in any more than pretend scumhunting  and slippery play befitting of scum up till now.

This vote (I've also added your reasons for voting me at the end of yesterday) feels like a stretch. Condensing my D1 into a Trickysticks vote (who is possibly scum anyway) and the choice between two town reads at the end and my D2 into a "BT fixation" is a misrep given that I was involved with questioning and read-gathering (though you can't really see the latter) to get to my decision for those votes. My BT case was still valid at the end given that I think his case on me is bull, and in any case I'm not sure what that latter phrase is supposed to mean. Show me where I asked irrelevant questions and didn't use the answers. Then you can call my play pretend scumhunting. ;) The only thing to say about the PX clear is that I thought he was town.

I don't buy the way Affinity jumped off of PX yesterday. He had spent the entirity of the day voting him and building up a case against him; why should a claim get him off PX when Affinity knew the claim was coming via PX's earlier softclaim? In addition, I don't like the way he sat on his PX vote yesterday prior to the jumpoff while flinging stuff at other people: cheerleading of the Dormio case, even until today, expressing suspicion of BT yesterday before suddenly turning around and defending him once people start attacking BT for similar reasons, odd defense of Helepolis today while attacking other people for strange reasons.

In short, gut. >=D
##Vote: Affinity
Hele is also probable scum.

Unrelated:

Uhhh, because I'm scum trying to get town credit by hammering the town wagon?
:colbert:
PX, next time you do this I'm just going to consider it a scumtell and vote you for it.

Conqueror

« Reply #793 on: January 18, 2012, 07:43:24 AM »
Passive chainsaw? Zak already posted discred to HW's case, so another reinforcement of it shakes people's reads into his play.
No chainsaw. PX didn't read like scum to me.

In retrospect, your Rawr case boils down to a nooblynch. When you say you could vote for BT or Bard, the latter for not existing, then it should have been reasonable that you would vote PX for also not existing. This post is especially bad in that regard.
Nooblynches can still be newbscum. Pointless now that he's flipped but I didn't think he was town.
I've said my stance on voting softclaimed powerroles. This combined with not having a scumread on PX meant I would rather vote other scumreads first.

But the most telling things from Day2 are Conq's iffy handling of PX's claim and Hele's bad tunneling. Conq can be summarized as chainsaw dancing for PX. Clearing the guy (and the target) for an unprovoked and unproven softclaim while decrying the votes on him is definitely scummy. For context, this was when PX already got himself 3 votes. There was no good reason to believe PX at all. Going even further to make cases for the day based on this misinformation sounds like a scum teamplay.
Again, see above. Where did I make cases for the day based on PX's info?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #794 on: January 18, 2012, 08:13:30 AM »
By only considering to vote BT (and Bard) as an alternative to lynching PX.

Conqueror

« Reply #795 on: January 18, 2012, 08:24:36 AM »
By only considering to vote BT (and Bard) as an alternative to lynching PX.
Not sure what this is in response to but:
Bard was a side comment because I didn't feel good about him, but I never really pushed on him.
Reason for BT lynch was as stated yesterday, not because of PX's info. I thought BT was a godfather of sorts. >_>
I didn't feel like lynching huh what because the only valid reason I'd have is gut; his dayplay is reasonable as a "neurotic" townie.
rawr lynch I regret now but I thought he was possible scum at the time.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #796 on: January 18, 2012, 09:03:07 AM »
@Pesco, Maybe you should ask the rest Pesco why suddenly people jumped off the PX wagon? And maybe ask the people avoiding them why they avoided. Shoving the "why didn't you secure the lynch" is a cheap trick. My OMGUS vote on Rawr kept on there because I the way he behaved end of D2 was really suspicious. I had my own personal reasons to vote Rawr for what he did. The rest didn't even explain. (See HW and Dormio, they jumped on Rawr with 0 explanation.)

Now that Bardiche flipped, I smack myself hard in the face for his posts. He was right about few things I failed to see. Too bad he isn't a touhou fanboy so I cannot make up with finding his waifu pictures. However, the N2 flips open up questions for me.

@ Conq,  Bardiche asked you why you kept so long for voting. You replied with "I had to wait and see for Helepolis" #730. I find this strange. Everybody knew I was obv tunnelling hard and there is noway you could've conclude anything from that. Somehow, you were satisfied with my vote on Rawr. Why.

Also here strange votehop during critical moment. Also: "Conq: I don't think a huhwhat lynch is possible given the afkers." is very odd. HW wagon never took off. Only me (tunnel), PX (scum) was on the wagon, Zakeri and you. Did you tried to create a 2nd wagon at last moment?

@ Dormio, voting without a case is undesired in D3. I wish you health and strength, but might have not voted at all. But that is not the only reason I am voting on you.

I'm voting for you to secure a lynch, and because I don't want PX or HW lynched.
I'm totally not here right now.

Explain.

##Vote Dormio

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #797 on: January 18, 2012, 09:10:33 AM »
Quoting for sig purposes :V
>.> So maybe I could've voted him a little. What's with this salt in my wound? >.<                                                                                         
:colbert:
PX, next time you do this I'm just going to consider it a scumtell and vote you for it.
It was a scumtell. PX is cheeky scum. You have no idea how much I'm kicking myself for it. How dare he use Gut in vain. >:<

Other thoughts: Huh what is probably town.
This makes Affinity look worse. How did this votecount turn into this anyways? What I mean is it's bizarre how between PX, huh what and BT there was a sudden exodus to Conqueror and Rawr. It leads me to think Conq was town getting mobbed as well. Although if Affinity was scum I'd have to suspect him again. :V

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #798 on: January 18, 2012, 09:13:38 AM »
It was a scumtell. PX is cheeky scum. You have no idea how much I'm kicking myself for it. How dare he use Gut in vain. >:<
Gut is scummy, much like cases.

« Reply #799 on: January 18, 2012, 09:15:16 AM »
In fact, playing Mafia is scummy, as is hitting the reply button before you finish your post.

Which is why I'm going to bed and comprehending everything in the morning instead. :T

Conqueror

« Reply #800 on: January 18, 2012, 09:21:16 AM »
@ Conq,  Bardiche asked you why you kept so long for voting. You replied with "I had to wait and see for Helepolis" #730. I find this strange. Everybody knew I was obv tunnelling hard and there is noway you could've conclude anything from that. Somehow, you were satisfied with my vote on Rawr. Why.
No defense against the 24-hour matter except that I was busy doing not-mafia and had no time for a proper reread before then. I didn't feel like voting Tricky (my prime suspect from yesterday) for the sake of voting and wanted to see what Helepolis could provide.
<-- Didn't want to vote without having read the game. Didn't want to toss vote on you without reading other people. Re vote on rawr, see question below.

Also here strange votehop during critical moment. Also: "Conq: I don't think a huhwhat lynch is possible given the afkers." is very odd. HW wagon never took off. Only me (tunnel), PX (scum) was on the wagon, Zakeri and you. Did you tried to create a 2nd wagon at last moment?
This was a jokevote. I switched one post later.

Helepolis, you missed like X questions aimed at you. Requoting.

Looking bad:  PX, Huh what
- PX,  D1 doesn't explain or answers Pesco's posts
- PX, D1 no effort, no cases, nothing like HW opportunistic behaviour.
- PX,  why does he escapes from Dormio wagon to overkill-lynch Serela wagon. The wagon was already lynched. Why the fuck do you switch?
PX >> This has been said million times but I am sharing the same opinion. He has been very decisiveness end of D1 and asked other people who to vote. Though for me, this isn't instantly scummy. We have seen many decisiveness people in D1. Derp Town who is undecided could be as well in the same situation. It proves nothing. Him being pushed around solely on this seems opportunistic and blinding town. He claims tracker and seems to have tracked BT with no results.

But BT's post makes some interesting comments on PX/HW. There seem to be indeed a subtle push to both of them, however, somehow I feel the HW push was weaker. Even with my mad-tunnelling on him, people were piling on PX.
Helepolis, what changed?

Shadoweh, I'm honestly not sure what those votecounts are supposed to tell us.

« Reply #801 on: January 18, 2012, 09:22:01 AM »
But to finish what I wanted to say first...

Conq, I initially interpreted PX's "BT is confirmed town" as a silly way of voicing a town read, so I ignored it. I didn't think a cop would so blatantly softclaim over a single innocent, and couldn't think of anything else he could have been crumbing.

Conqueror

« Reply #802 on: January 18, 2012, 09:23:26 AM »
...Oh, okay. That's an interesting interpretation, but I can see where you're coming from.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #803 on: January 18, 2012, 09:32:34 AM »
@Conq: Perhaps he was a JoAT or a witch?  Or maybe a one-shot cop?  Things would be completely different in those cases.  Without fullclaiming, PX!scum could easily fill in the blanks on subsequent days and throw us in for a loop, but after the tracker claim we were guaranteed a steady stream of results and verifiable information that could help us regardless of PX's alignment.  I don't see how voting him and completely disregarding the softclaim was a useless thing.  You said it yourself that PX could be Town Neighbourizer.

Will get to the rest of your post later.  Why are you dropping your case on BT if you still think he's scum, exactly?

Conqueror

« Reply #804 on: January 18, 2012, 09:50:27 AM »
Interesting hypotheticals, but I want to know what your thought process involving the claim business was. If I'm reading this correctly, your stance was that he was scummy enough for his softclaim to be ignored, but once he claimed a potentially useful power role his lynch is off limits for the day? If you thought he was scummy enough to vote before the claim, why couldn't he be scum fakeclaiming, like you said?

My reread says BT could be tunnelly town. He ignored PX sure, but his stance on that was clear. In addition, I think it's more likely PX would wifom innocent a townie than a scumbuddy,

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #805 on: January 18, 2012, 10:05:02 AM »
Eyesight slowly returning. I took a nap and the weird squiggles on the screen have actually turned into words. :o

(See HW and Dormio, they jumped on Rawr with 0 explanation.)
Bullshit. I gave my reason for voting for Rawr. You even quoted it in this post.

Explain.
Simple. I didn't want PX or HW lynched because I thought they were most likely to be town.
Yes, I was horribly wrong about PX. Go sue me.

Too late to find out which one you would have preferred :/
Er, that was actually me saying that I would have gone for DrRawr. :ohdear:

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'll try to make another post.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #806 on: January 18, 2012, 10:13:43 AM »
@Pesco, Maybe you should ask the rest Pesco why suddenly people jumped off the PX wagon? And maybe ask the people avoiding them why they avoided. Shoving the "why didn't you secure the lynch" is a cheap trick. My OMGUS vote on Rawr kept on there because I the way he behaved end of D2 was really suspicious. I had my own personal reasons to vote Rawr for what he did. The rest didn't even explain. (See HW and Dormio, they jumped on Rawr with 0 explanation.)

You listed PX as a viable suspect when he was 3-3 with HW. Granted at that stage it didn't look like you had to switch right away, but when Rawr and Bard added their votes, I think it was a good sign that the PX lynch should have happened.

It leads me to think Conq was town getting mobbed as well. Although if Affinity was scum I'd have to suspect him again. :V

Explain for me?

My reread says BT could be tunnelly town. He ignored PX sure, but his stance on that was clear. In addition, I think it's more likely PX would wifom innocent a townie than a scumbuddy,

BT played along to the town confirmation ignorance after PX said it. It's not something to put stock in. Arguing yourself into WIFOM is stupid. Scum can say whatever they want but it's the actions that they take that will get them caught out. The clearcut actions are votes.

HW and Affinity both voted PX early and held on until the claim. I think it's highly unlikely that both of them could be scum going for a pre-emptive bus. If one of them is scum, then Day 2 would have been co-ordinated at the very least. I'll need to reread their Day1 interactions with PX.

I've already talked about Hele's vote. Dormio's Rawr vote also needs a reread for me to make heads or tails of. There's just going to be a lot of rereading to do to pick apart the wagons on PX and Rawr.

BT and Zak sit in uncleared territory and are still outside shots for scum. If town was happy enough to bumrush Rawr on their own, there was no reason for them to get involved.

Everyone is still scum and I'm sticking with my vote today.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #807 on: January 18, 2012, 10:21:34 AM »
Myon cut by Pesco. Editing at the end.

@Dormio, you are not explaining the "Why" part. Nowhere I can track reasoning for a vote on Rawr. Voting to secure a lynch on a wagon which wasn't close to L-X yet sounds like a very poor reason. Plenty of others were around to do that.

@ Conq
Helepolis, what changed?
Nothing? Did you see me saying HW got a clear for town anywhere? Nope. Have you seen my post asking Pesco why people broke down PX wagon. Why didn't you lynch the PX wagon and stayed on BT which most people didn't see as a threat like it was mentioned. Also, your answer still doesn't answer Bardiche's question. Excuses on what else you had to do is NULL + noise. Joke votes during critical moments? Was any body else joking around that time?

Also care to explain this, Conq?

PX is a meh lynch because I don't really see him as scum based on D1 but I could vote him for not doing anything today. I'm a bit wary of deadline shenanigans based on the number of softclaims we have flying around.
A rawr wagon was still viable before you switched you know. :<

Also according to your list, Rawr and BT were scummy, yet you later on switch to BT. Your reasoning on both were weak and no where to be found. And your defense against BT is strange.

@Pesco
I indeed listed him as suspect and so did HW (tunnel vote). BT's post particular about PX/HW put me off guard (see above). ((I find BT's  post right now odd, as if he "subtle" tried to lure people away from PX/HW)). Adding on top Rawr's attack and strange behaviour on me made me flail towards him. This is where I was blinded and didn't spot Bardiche posts.

And yet I repeat, this alone could not be the reason for people to follow me up to Rawr.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #808 on: January 18, 2012, 10:27:29 AM »
Let me work on my damn post. >:(
But, whatever, I'll address this first.

@Dormio, you are not explaining the "Why" part. Nowhere I can track reasoning for a vote on Rawr. Voting to secure a lynch on a wagon which wasn't close to L-X yet sounds like a very poor reason. Plenty of others were around to do that.
What do you mean, I'm not explaining the why part? It's right there.
I did not want to see PX or HW lynched, the BT lynch obviously wasn't happening, so I went for Rawr to try to secure a lynch on him.
And what the hell do you mean by "plenty of others were around to do that"?

Conqueror

« Reply #809 on: January 18, 2012, 10:32:15 AM »
Helepolis, that's not answering the question. No one cares about your HW wagon. I want to know why you thought PX was scummy, before you suddenly said nope PX isn't that scummy and jumped to vote rawr. No, you don't get to ask my why I didn't lynch the PX wagon because I never voted him all day and I never thought he was scummy enough to vote. You, on the other hand, thought he was scummy, before suddenly backtracking to vote on rawr. My answer answers Bardiche's question perfectly. My joke vote was immediately followed by my previous vote, so I have no idea what you're trying to say here. By this point you're just shitflinging.

Also care to explain this, Conq?
What do I have to explain? Tell me what's scummy about it, since you can't be arsed to.
Also according to your list, Rawr and BT were scummy,
And?
yet you later on switch to BT.
And?
Your reasoning on both were weak and no where to be found. And your defense against BT is strange.
If you're going to call my reasoning weak you've got to tell me how it's weak. What's strange about my defense against BT?

##Unvote
##Vote: Helepolis

Pretty sure Helepolis is faking content now since he can't be bothered to read. Don't IIOA me.
Affinity can go later.