Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 121602 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #600 on: January 16, 2012, 10:23:41 AM »
Eh.

##Unvote
##Vote: BT

If PX insists on lurking to deadline though I'm all for lynching him instead.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #601 on: January 16, 2012, 10:49:29 AM »
CUTS: DON'T GIVE A SHIT, I'M SACRIFICING SLEEP FOR THIS

Looking through huhwhat's day 1, he's jumped on wagons being definitely sure that the person is scum, but then soon flakes off them once they get popular. Even more curious is that the one wagon he supported but didn't join was the Shadoweh wagon, which was popular at the time he became suspicious of Shadoweh. Scum avoidance of associating themselves with a town wagon.

That said, his switch to Dormio and off are pretty damn weird. He seemed pretty damn convinced of Dormio scum and then switched off when people pushed his case around.

His clear for Dormio as Town is pretty bullshit after how sure he was of Dormio!scum.
If Dormio is scum, then his buddies probably thought they could save him even when he was very close to being lynched, given that he claimed Vanilla at a time where it looked like he was in a lot more danger than Serela (while scum could have tried to out a PR). I'm leaning town on him as a result of this, which means that I'm leaning town / town on yesterday's wagons as well.
The logic in this has already been pounded to the ground

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIT: GDI NOW I'M IN TROUBLE FOR BEING AWAKE AT 3 IN THE MORNING, POST FIRST THING

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #602 on: January 16, 2012, 11:59:48 AM »
Conq I hate you. I can't tell if there's a difference in those ISO's. Whatever he's more null to me then either huh what or Dormio. In this world of town everywhere null is the worst of the choices. Since NONE of you are interested in the SCUM wagon I will attempt this change of fate.
##Unvote THE SCUM
##Vote BT

Pesco: Go die. I vote for people I think are scum.

Random jump to BT because...? Just thinking they're scum doesn't cut it.

I would have died, but it's all your fault for not shooting me. Jerk ::)

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #603 on: January 16, 2012, 12:47:16 PM »
Not liking PX's case on huhwhat, given that it's just a rehash without any context.  Only part where he seems original is...

Even more curious is that the one wagon he supported but didn't join was the Shadoweh wagon, which was popular at the time he became suspicious of Shadoweh. Scum avoidance of associating themselves with a town wagon.

... which doesn't make sense given that HW was on the Serela wagon.  Why do you state that he's avoiding the Shadoweh wagon specifically?

===

I'm not bothering to post a list for now given that everything will be reordered with today's flip.  Main suspects going into today are: PX, Dormio.  Though I'm still not completely happy with BT, I'm still convinced enough by the strength of his Dormio case to not vote him if possible.

Helepolis, I'm not defending huhwhat, I was asking PX to justify his vote.

Dormio, an example is that BT is voting you for vote-parking on Conq.  I was voting you for vote-parking on Conq.  You did not say anything against me yesterday and yet you rail against BT regarding this same reason.  Why is this?

« Reply #604 on: January 16, 2012, 01:48:10 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: px

Im not sure of BT's case on dormio or dormios case on BT. Both seem unreasonable to me and they just seem to poke at little things, like dormio mention shadoweh as sk or BT still using the sane old case makes him bad. Day1 px still bugs me abit more then the other choices, the fence sitting on almost everyone he votes for and letting people deciding for him. I cant really say much about zakeri, all i know is he voted conq for no explained reason.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #605 on: January 16, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »
@ Affinity >>  stop bullshitting around with "I am not bothering".
@ Huh what >>  where is Dormio in your list.
@ PX >> HI where did you got that awesome post from? (Note: major sarcasm). D1 you're show was terrible

I don't see enough lists. If you're not working with Town, it means you are against Town, meaning you are scummy. Post fucking lists those who didn't yet.

« Reply #606 on: January 16, 2012, 01:52:00 PM »
Errr huh what explained dormio in a later post, he just didnt bother posting a new one?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #607 on: January 16, 2012, 01:55:44 PM »
So I started doing other stuff in the middle of writing this. Oh well. I want to go to sleep.

A list from towniest to scummiest? This sounds easier than an opinion post!

Dormio: Dormio
Townie: Pesco
Probably townie: HW, PX, Shadoweh, Bardiche
Don't know: Conq, Zakeri, Affinity
Suspicious: Helepolice, DrRawr
Really suspicious: BT
Dead: Serela

After the whole early D1 thing, Conq's been making a lot of sense to me, and saying things that I find myself agreeing with. Which confuses me highly.

I'll post about Helepolis tomorrow when it's not past midnight. FUCK THE HATERS.
First of all, for how much you refer to how he treated other people in your posts against HW, you sure have avoided giving an opinion on the others.
Stuff about Dan here.
And? What did you think of Dan at the time then?
Serela was screaming Town all over, except he failed to deliver the msg and kept on blabbering bullshit 1v1 with Dormio suddenly when they were both on L-1.
Did this mean that you felt that I was the better lynch? I believe that you were asked this, and you haven't responded.

Posts #573&574 just seem bad to me. Rageopolis, yo.

#584 also seems really bad for me. I mean, he basically leaves it open for him to jump on to anyone at will. After all, they're all suspicious to him, right? Nobody else's votes make sense. :V

Cut by #606. Nice to see that you're paying attention, not like HW already answered that question or anything, right? Also, I find your demand for lists to be unreasonable when yours is so terrible. :V

Dormio, an example is that BT is voting you for vote-parking on Conq.  I was voting you for vote-parking on Conq.  You did not say anything against me yesterday and yet you rail against BT regarding this same reason.  Why is this?
Because I keep forgetting that you exist.
Well, for one thing, he said that it was a prod to get me looking at other people. Since when did prods transform into a foundation for a case? I mean, I didn't say that much against BT yesterday either. D1 cases for D1, right? But it's D2 and it's one of the two only things that he really seems to have against me. The other being the whole SK!Shadoweh thing. He's also stated that he'll keep his vote on me for as long as it takes for me to be lynched, which is a thing.

9-tailed bitch
Go back to licking your spoiled mistress' feet. The slave of a brat has no right to be throwing around such words.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #608 on: January 16, 2012, 01:58:03 PM »
Oh, something interesting.

Regarding BT: While I was okay with his D1 conduct (especially regarding justifying his Dormio vote over Serela's), it's pretty appalling to learn on reread that BT's useful content amounts to nothing but 'Dormio is scum because he accused Shadoweh as an SK and dissing my first case on him' and nothing else.  Almost everything else he has said is of personal effect (e.g I don't see why PX is the right lynch, I don't think huhwhat is scum), opinions which do not affect the game at all other than the placement of his vote, and his D2 position of sitting on his Dormio vote without bothering to ask any questions or even consider his huhwhat case reeks of passive scumhunting and waiting for things to happen (he says Conq is 'hugely null', which he apparently doesn't dislike enough to question him about his opinions).  Not liking his attitude right now, and this is something to keep note of if he continues to make a nest of his Dormio vote.
Though I'm still not completely happy with BT, I'm still convinced enough by the strength of his Dormio case to not vote him if possible.
What exactly happened for you to see his case to be strong now?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #609 on: January 16, 2012, 01:59:16 PM »
Wait, what the hell? Put DrRawr one line above, into the "Don't know" category.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #610 on: January 16, 2012, 02:06:50 PM »
I told you I was ill, and what do I return to? Conq declaring he wants to vote me. If being ill is scummy then lynch me now, I'm guilty! :V

So people asked me what I think about PX, in light of his recent conduct. I'll start off by saying I still feel the Dormio scum vibes, and I don't really consider anyone else really a big priority to handle. I find BT one of the townier people and like him as a result, and wouldn't support a lynch on him in the slightest. Conq makes me frown with his sudden attempts to somehow say I need to be voted for being absent for a while after saying I was ill.

I note of PX his rather contrived reason to vote Serela. At the time I supposed Serela would clarify the language there himself, but he has since departed in a flurry of :psyduck: emotes, leaving him as useless as ever. I don't feel Serela's wording there implied he was hoping that someone'd post a case on Shadoweh or Conq, but that he'd see grounds to make one himself. He claims his reasons are related to "Serela is looking for easy to lynch people", but this seems to contradict what he says. Basically, I feel he jumped on Serela with shoddy reasoning, given he had no vote down, then voted Serela while chiding him for not having a vote down, and disjointing one line that could have been misunderstood as his entire reason for a case.

Of all people voting Serela, PX's case feels like one of the weakest. His jump on Dormio also, I agree that it is weak. Never liked the jump on the wagon and suggesting Shadoweh SK is scum. I think there's a whole lot more you can say on Dormio scum, so citing just two reasons seems weak. To later compound it by saying he's voting based on probability rather than certainty Dormio's scum further indicates PX did not hunt for scum on D1.

Also, I guess it is a thing where he does that thing he accused Serela of. Someone said something today about not liking people forgetting their suspicions, which looks like PX's problem too; I personally wonder at PX's negligence in following up now, too.

So in summation, I can see the case for PX scum. I like my own idea of Dormio scum, still, but recognise that PX is also hella scummy. I'd support a PX lynch, but I wouldn't support a BT lynch. I found BT to have made some good observations this game and original content (don't steal).

Also lol @ suspicions lists. I find them useless noise.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #611 on: January 16, 2012, 02:32:04 PM »
@Dormio:

I noticed that I misrepped BT a bit in my previous post, since in this post he did elaborate on Dormio being bad for far more than just bad behaviour (I really never noticed this).

Given that your vote-park on Conq is a significant reason for me voting you and that BT mentioned it earliest, I felt that I wasn't being entirely accurate in my first assessment of BT and updated it above.  Secondly, in his defence against my post, he did update his case on you for D2 here which I felt to be fair.  Both caused me to be more reserved in my suspicion against him.

Dormio, his point is that you answered his 'prod' with BS and never acknowledged it, and it counts as a reason.  In general, it seems that the main gist of your case on BT is that his case on you is bad and hypocritical, which seems like bunk given that the components of his case are really things that you had already seemed to accept D1.  Also, accusing BT of parroting the SK point for example, strikes of selective scumhunting, when you consider PX, who used the same reason against you, town.  Really, it seems started with the conclusion that BT is scum and worked your case from there.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #612 on: January 16, 2012, 05:05:36 PM »
Voting:
PX (4): Huh What, Pesco, Affinity, nurse rawr
Huh What (3): Helepolis, PX, Zakeri
Dormio (2): BT, Bardiche
BT (3): Dormio, Shadoweh, Conq

Not Voting:

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline for day 2 is in ~8 hours Watch timer here
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #613 on: January 16, 2012, 05:32:01 PM »
Dormio lynch isn't happening by virtue of votes distribution, nevermind anyone finding the case agreeable. Weigh in on one of the three.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #614 on: January 16, 2012, 05:42:53 PM »
Pesco, Now that you're mentioning Dormio.

I am wondering somewhere in my mind why Dormio didn't got NK'd when he survived the lynch. Would've been easy scoring for Scum. Somehow, that did not happen...

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #615 on: January 16, 2012, 05:48:25 PM »
Scum don't need to NK people they can get lynched.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #616 on: January 16, 2012, 05:51:53 PM »
Then they would've shot someone else.

Bardiche

« Reply #617 on: January 16, 2012, 05:53:54 PM »
PX#1 to PX#2, he takes the entire day before he produces the case on HW we've all been waiting for.

##Unvote
##Vote: PX

Fine with swapping. Day 1 was beyond useless, sketchy reasons to vote Serela, lacking conviction to convince me any of his cases were on scum.

I am wondering somewhere in my mind why Dormio didn't got NK'd when he survived the lynch. Would've been easy scoring for Scum. Somehow, that did not happen...
Then they would've shot someone else.
Scum had better targets, and they did shoot someone else.

« Reply #618 on: January 16, 2012, 06:00:51 PM »
PX#2 leads to his profile page... I dont get it?

« Reply #619 on: January 16, 2012, 06:10:23 PM »
I'm overdue for my post.

Town: Dormio, Bardiche, Pesco, Rawr
Maybe Town: Shadoweh, BT (dependent on PX), PX
Null : Affinity
Everyone else: Huh what, Conqueror, Helepolis

Quote from: Huh What, 548
My points against Serela not scumhunting were mainly confined to his actions around the time he voted Dan, since it looked like hypocrisy in that he was trying to vote somebody for something he was doing worse. It doesn't particularly change my opinion.

Also, that post of PX's looks more like it was attacking Serela's meta than attacking what he was doing in context of the game, if I'm interpreting it correctly. It doesn't appear to be the same as my reasons for voting Serela either way.
I understand there was a difference between your complete reasoning and what PX said in 228. The difference, as I see it is that PX Attacked Serela for "Not scumhunting." But you attacked Serela for "Saying someone else not-scumhunting is scummy, then not scum-hunting." Since the basis of both attacks were "Attacking Serela's Meta" as you say, then does the fact alone that Serela sounded like a Hypocrite make someone scummy enough to vote?

I don't understand why people are gunning for BT. I can understand people thinking PX's softclaim being shaky, but it'd be useless to test BT on it, since PX would just go "Told ya so" as town or scum if BT flipped town.

Bard Cut: Well, that makes more sense at least.
Helepolis: Do we even know who the NK was? Asking why scum chose not to kill so-and-so is a pointless discussion, even when they do end up killing someone.

« Reply #620 on: January 16, 2012, 06:15:18 PM »
WAIT ZAKERI! BEFORE YOU LEAVE AGAIN... Why did you vote conq at the start of the day?

Bardiche

« Reply #621 on: January 16, 2012, 06:24:25 PM »
Doing a read of HW, since I feel the need to update my opinion since I dismissed him last.

Okay, so I'm going to pick an arbitrary point from which to start reading, and I do so here, which is around the time he blows up and suggests lynching Shadoweh for claiming vigilante, and suggesting a pro-scum method to deal with the vig shot, and not supporting the vig shot based on the fact that he thinks Pesco is a null read that may be Town. I think this is weak reasoning to really object to the Pesco shot, as there aren't any clear alternatives offered at this point.

I'm not going to take emotions into account and read that exactly for what it is, which is an expressed desire to lynch Shadoweh solely because she threatens to shoot Pesco after claiming vigilante. This is not a good reason to lynch a claimed PR, people!

I find his momentary push against Dormio for the SK comment to be bad. Very bad. However, one point in Huh What's interest is that his case against PX today (PX swinging to Serela) and Pesco's accusation of trapping (and PX's subsequent vote on HW for it) are actually not connected: his case on PX is based on posts under #300, and his pushing for PX to join the Serela wagon was after #300. This, then, doesn't intrinsically link HW's pushing with his case as a trap. I'm still not entirely sure what to think of that though, and part of me presumes that the case would've been made regardless of PX's vote at the last moment, as PX clearly stated he voted Serela to "get a majority".

Thus. I find Pesco's mudflinging against HW regarding that point objectionable.

After reading HW's content today, I find that my stance on him doesn't alter greatly. He's not a super town read for me, but not scummy enough to want him lynched, and I remain satisfied with a Dormio lynch in the best case scenario, and PX lynch if I can't have my Dormio lynch.

PX#2 leads to his profile page... I dont get it?

His post at the top of this page, detailing why HW is scum. It's incredibly late and incredibly weak.

Bardiche

« Reply #622 on: January 16, 2012, 06:26:19 PM »
To be precise: this one.

What made sense, Zakeri?

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #623 on: January 16, 2012, 06:40:12 PM »
Scum had better targets, and they did shoot someone else.
Who.

Helepolis: Do we even know who the NK was?
You tell me.

Asking why scum chose not to kill so-and-so is a pointless discussion, even when they do end up killing someone.
That is your opinion. FYI I am curious.

« Reply #624 on: January 16, 2012, 06:47:01 PM »
WAIT ZAKERI! BEFORE YOU LEAVE AGAIN... Why did you vote conq at the start of the day?

Because Conq was one of my not-town reads, having a vote put somewhere useless or not put out at all is anti-town, and because I figured Shadoweh was trying to pressure him and thought it would get some useful reactions in this direction.

BTW, Shadoweh, 2/10 would not sheep again.

What made sense, Zakeri?
In general, I was saying that I understand your case on PX. More bluntly, however, it's basically a gut-reaction to seeing a voteswitch to PX and matching it to my earlier observation that Voting PX would make more sense than Voting BT for today if you wanted to investigate that direction.

I still disagree with HW's case on PX.
You tell me.
That is your opinion. FYI I am curious.
Well, I checked the front page and sure enough, Serela's still the only dead. Can you at least tell me the practical application of this kind of information?

Bardiche

« Reply #625 on: January 16, 2012, 06:48:02 PM »
Other things to note:

I find Helepolis' demand for lists to be scummy. In particular, I find that it's entirely possible to read someone as Town and then as Scum later on, due to a re-read or hazardous actions later on. Therefore, it only provides a momentary picture, and the value of it is that people arbitrarily put people in a ranking without solid basis. The only solid basis you have to rank anyone at Town is a cop investigation, a flip or a masonry. Anyone that looks Town can look Scum on the next day, and I'm not going to say demanding lists produced on a daily basis is inducive to scumhunting. It's making useless noise and demanding useless noise of others and make it appear as though you're scumhunting.

In fact, a summary glance at his content has him belaying delivering content "until lists are posted", which means the lists get in the way of scumhunting for him at least. Less accounting, more detecting.

Moreover, this isn't a "list", that's just blanket-calling everyone in the game scummy, because either you're actively scummy or your "votes don't make up for cases" or are "useless noise".

On Conq, I say I dislike this post for how much he seems to advocate lynching lurkers. Later on he mentions that if PX keeps lurking he's fine with lynching PX: this suggests simply lynching all lurkers over lynching all scum, and becomes objectionable on grounds of that alone. Accusing me of reporting is fine and all, but that doesn't jive with reality. I made abundantly clear what my reasons are for voting Dormio and why he is scummy, I believe. I similarly dislike his votepark on rawr and then proceeding to talk about how other people are scummy and need to be lynched.

@Helepolis: Me.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #626 on: January 16, 2012, 07:05:51 PM »
@ Zakeri,
Captain obvious we are I see. My curiosity: I expected a NK, especially for the easy scoring like I mentioned. Or at least taking down a potential good Townie from D1. None of that happened.

In particular, I find that it's entirely possible to read someone as Town and then as Scum later on, due to a re-read or hazardous actions later on. Therefore, it only provides a momentary picture,
Good, so we both agree it has a possible useful function for Day 2.

Moreover, this isn't a "list", that's just blanket-calling everyone in the game scummy, because either you're actively scummy or your "votes don't make up for cases" or are "useless noise".
Then show me a "list".

Same goes for Pesco, Affinity, Shadoweh, PX, Rawr, BT.

In mean while I am going to read D1 again.

Bardiche

« Reply #627 on: January 16, 2012, 07:16:40 PM »
Lists are useless and I will not produce one. I believe this is a stance I will maintain until this game ends.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #628 on: January 16, 2012, 07:19:04 PM »
Why the PX softclaim is holding my vote back should be self-explanatory. Are you asking me to vote for you despite PX declaring you "confirmed town?" Are you implying that you're scum and PX is wrong or are you just being obtuse?
You think I'm scum. That's why you're pseudo-voting for me, isn't it? Which means you think PX's claim is false. Why are you stopping yourself from voting due to a claim that you don't believe in?

#547 looks to finally be the case on me.
No? This post serves to explain why I still think you're scum.
I don't really recall saying this, refresh my memory?
I'm probably going to highly regret this and confirm everyone thinking of me as scum for this, but whatever.
##Unvote
##Vote Serela
Zero motivation vote. You had enough time to pick a target you're actually fine with until D1 was over, but it seems you just went with Serela for being the next thing to have the possiblity of being lynched.

The Shadoweh vote was bandwagon-ish and bad. The HW case was bad. The reason you're after me, like Affinity noted, is bad. And now your case on Helepolis reminds me of Shadoweh's on Rawr. We can all see his less-than-stellar play. Why did this just seem like a convenient way to show that you have some other content?
Secondly, the more productive thing. What is this?
Productiveness is when you get town closer to identifying and lynching scum. Your cases weren't productive and you're not doing much else. Your early D1 was terribly counterproductive because you refused to produce content by insisting on getting answers from Shadweh/Conq that would amount to nothing in the first place and seemed like a bad excuse for not actually playing the game.
He's also stated that he'll keep his vote on me for as long as it takes for me to be lynched, which is a thing.
What kind of horrible misrep is this? I said I'd lynch you so long as you are my main scumpick. Whether or not this will last for the rest of the game is your opinion, not a fact.

And, for some reason, you understand my case as "you were stuck on one vote so you're scum"? Of course I'm coming off as a huge hypocrite if this is true, which it isn't.

I'm skimming over -opinions- and people are still insistent on Town!Dormio. ##Unvote Seriously, if this changes, I'll be back on my vote in record time.

And PX/HW are still town. Why is Pesco locking the vote and making me choose between them? 8 hours is plenty of time, no? HW's wagon is composed by iffy cases to begin with, so I find this act odd in a bad way! Almost like scum are subtly pushing for PX/HW!
#534 and #535 is bad timing on my part but I haven't liked your content all game.
No. Why do you expect me to believe this? You've said not one bad (or good) word on me the entire game up to #534. If my content bugged you, the least you could have done was graced the thread with a minor comment. You claim that my D1 case wasn't a cause for a lynch here, and unless you never commented on it for no reason whatsoever, I conclude that you thought it was fine. Which is it? Was my content bad all game and you're bad for never commenting on it? Or is your finding me scummy a new thing and something else was the cause for that?

I made it clear that I still want a Dormio flip on #456, which was quite early on in the day. When has "I don't like BT for his wanting Dormio flipped on D2 AS WELL AS D1 JESUS CHRIST"- and "I thought BT was bad all along"-Conq posted in the thread after my case? Here, #517. And, in more detail, #532 and #534. Where he goes from initially not mentioning me at all, to comparing me to Bardiche in how we're both sticking to our Dormio votes, and only then started expanding on why he thinks I'm bad. Why is this done in steps? Because Conq re-read me, possibly for the first time in the game, while doing this. He initially starts calling my case bad only because he's 'failed to understand it' and isn't convinced, and finally settled on "he's bad only for the reason that he's actually staying with the case" a day later.

This is when Conq started getting interested in my lynch; when I was a relevant lynch target, when Affinity and Pesco had expressed dislike and Dormio made his huge misrep case.

##Vote Conq

This reeks. Badly. If I can't have a Dormio flip, this is the next best thing.

Also, I would not be doing this if not for a fact that plenty of people are unsure of their Conq reads and this lynch is perfectly possible. As a townie that wants to avoid another mislynch, I won't force myself to vote one of two people that I think are town, unlike Dormio (latter link is to show his reads). Instead, I want a lynch that might actually lynch a scum.

@Helepolis: Why lists?

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #629 on: January 16, 2012, 07:22:47 PM »
Making 2 things clear:
-People better read (as in, not skim through) my post.
-I am still more than pushing for a Dormio wagon, despite my vote having changed to Conq. If people are magically convinced that Dormio is scum and his lynch gets support, you know where my vote is going. For the meantime, I find Conq worse than PX or HW and want his lynch over the others.