Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 121507 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #570 on: January 16, 2012, 06:42:08 AM »
Because I keep forgetting you exist. ㅡㅡ;

A bit busy right now, will post later.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #571 on: January 16, 2012, 06:48:59 AM »
Voting:
PX (3): Huh What, Pesco, Affinity
Huh What (3): Helepolis, PX, Zakeri
Dormio (2): BT, Bardiche
nurse rawr (2): Shadoweh, Conq
Shadoweh (1): nurse rawr
BT (1): Dormio

Not Voting:

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline for day 2 is in ~19 hours Watch timer here
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #572 on: January 16, 2012, 07:58:30 AM »
You are cute for evading questions.

You also seem to fail to take into account that townies can change their opinions. I explained why I figured my Dormio case was probably invalid multiple times, which explains the switch back to Serela.

Bullshit.

http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,11763.msg773741.html#msg773741 <-- Your vote on dormio
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,11763.msg774002.html#msg774002 <-- Your vote switch to Serela

In between, NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL.

You request Dormio Lynch and Serela vig. If you requested a Dormio lynch, why the fuck are you swapping to Serela wagon when Dormio hitted L-1 with Pesco's vote right above you.

You opportunistic or planned left the Dormio wagon to increase Serela wagon and therefore blown your own words. This is scummy behaviour.

You are still not explaining to us WHY you disliked Dan-wagon in D1. Start talking.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #573 on: January 16, 2012, 07:59:18 AM »
Not wiling to lynch huhwhat at all today.  The cases against him seem baffling at best, given that he has probably scumhunted one of the most in the game so far,
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That was a joke right?

Not much to say as this point, except that PX should elaborate why exactly huhwhat is scummy and make a case at least, especially since two days have passed.
Why are you so defensive about Huw What?

« Reply #574 on: January 16, 2012, 08:21:16 AM »
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,11763.msg773741.html#msg773741 <-- Your vote on dormio
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,11763.msg774002.html#msg774002 <-- Your vote switch to Serela

Quote from: ME !!
Conq's post prompted me to look back through the thread for a Dormio post saying he liked Serela, and instead I found that Dormio did refer to the Serela post before switching recently. Missed it the first time.

I think that clears up some qualms about him that I mentioned in the last post - however, I'd like Conq to link to the "town read" Dormio had on Serela, if possible. Would be interested in looking into it myself, and I can't find the post.

Quote from: ME !!, in the linked post
I re-read the past few pages after considering what Pesco said and I'm now thinking Dormio is a derp who was just saying whatever came to his mind. I hadn't considered the possibility of him taking what I said and running with it, since I went out of my way to say I thought the speculation would be stupid. I didn't think people would push the SK issue seriously. Serela switch looks less bad since he apparently did telegraph it in his #261, though the comment was rather negligible and difficult to find.

Quote from: ME !!, clarifying later on
If what Pesco and Shadoweh said is correct then I can't really blame Dormio for what he was doing. As a result, I think Serela is scummier than Dormio is at this point.

You are still not explaining to us WHY you disliked Dan-wagon in D1. Start talking.

Quote from: ME !! again, before switching off of Dan
I'm starting to question my Dan read. The way we went from 4 votes on me + a few non-voters looking at me to 5 votes on Dan + a few non-voters looking at him over the span of less than 24 hours is disconcerting. Given that all the players at the end of the wagon have been the players who were "late" today, I worry the scenario was being taken advantage of.

I think his reaction to the votes on him leans more on the side of "silly townie". I would have expected a scum!Dan to panic and jump on my wagon, or at the very least ditch the Serela vote and vote on what he thought was a stronger case to keep people away. He should definitely comment on whether or not he thinks Serela's latest content is scummy, though.

You're still not reading my posts and it's fucking annoying to deal with. At the very least, you need to learn to connect the dots.
If you disagree with any of my logic then explain why instead of the "this is terrible" ad homs. I seriously hope you're not voting me over disagreeing PoVs of all things.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #575 on: January 16, 2012, 08:33:28 AM »
Motivation to post in mafia:

Motivation to work on LoM: ++++++++++++++++++++++

PX is scum for bad content today and strange voting jumps yesterday. HW also making some wonky plays such as voting people for things he directly or indirectly led them into doing. His content is good though and that puts him as a reluctant alternative if we can't have a PX lynch.

The Dormio votes read to me as 'D1 case kthnxbye'. Outdated and not believable when there's so much new information going around today. I don't like Shadoweh's vote on Rawr because she only votes for people she thinks are easy lynches i.e. people she can win a 1v1 with. Conq should refresh his Rawr vote seeing as he said he'd vote Rawr 'for now'.

The rest is OMGUS so ???

Everyone is scum because I have no reads that I'm willing to rate town. Null = scum. Scummy = scum. NotPesco = scum.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #576 on: January 16, 2012, 08:59:38 AM »
Re: Pesco - I'm not satisfied with rawr's latest post. It's basically abc are town, xy null, inconclusive comments on 5 other people, shadoweh isn't scumhunting.
Outside of rawr I could vote for BT (or even Bardiche, where the heck are you).
PX is a meh lynch because I don't really see him as scum based on D1 but I could vote him for not doing anything today. I'm a bit wary of deadline shenanigans based on the number of softclaims we have flying around.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #577 on: January 16, 2012, 09:04:37 AM »
Dormio, what do you think of non-BT?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #578 on: January 16, 2012, 09:18:19 AM »
Conq I hate you. I can't tell if there's a difference in those ISO's. Whatever he's more null to me then either huh what or Dormio. In this world of town everywhere null is the worst of the choices. Since NONE of you are interested in the SCUM wagon I will attempt this change of fate.
##Unvote THE SCUM
##Vote BT

Pesco: Go die. I vote for people I think are scum.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #579 on: January 16, 2012, 09:23:28 AM »
A rawr wagon was still viable before you switched you know. :<

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #580 on: January 16, 2012, 09:28:58 AM »
< bunch of quotes I've seen 10000x already.
[/quote
Your explanation on why you broke the Dan wagon sounds some what acceptable.

However, doesn't clear you from your opportunistic jumping to endanger wagon. Taking advantages? You keep basing your vote on what other people said. "Conq said..." "Pesco said..." "Shadoweh said..." See the pattern here?

You had no case of your OWN on Serela. You never had. And Affinity's very strangly defending you for this makes me feel sick inside.

You're still not reading my posts and it's fucking annoying to deal with.
I am reading them and they hurt my eyes.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #581 on: January 16, 2012, 09:29:51 AM »
Reposting for edit, fucking TAGS

< bunch of quotes I've seen 10000x already >
Your explanation on why you broke the Dan wagon sounds some what acceptable.

However, doesn't clear you from your opportunistic jumping to endanger wagon. Taking advantages? You keep basing your vote on what other people said. "Conq said..." "Pesco said..." "Shadoweh said..." See the pattern here? You had no case of your OWN on Serela. You never had. And Affinity's very strangly defending you for this makes me feel sick inside.

You're still not reading my posts and it's fucking annoying to deal with.
I am reading them and they hurt my eyes.

Shadoweh

« Reply #582 on: January 16, 2012, 09:35:34 AM »
A rawr wagon was still viable before you switched you know. :<
The responses of everyone else today leads me to the opposite conclusion.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #583 on: January 16, 2012, 09:37:49 AM »
Hmm.

PX where the fuck are you?

« Reply #584 on: January 16, 2012, 09:38:30 AM »
However, doesn't clear you from your opportunistic jumping to endanger wagon. Taking advantages? You keep basing your vote on what other people said. "Conq said..." "Pesco said..." "Shadoweh said..." See the pattern here? You had no case of your OWN on Serela. You never had. And Affinity's very strangly defending you for this makes me feel sick inside.
I was the first person to vote Serela seriously aside from Dan (whose attack was completely different from mine), and the person with the most comprehensive case on him from what I can remember.

You seem to be believe that townies aren't allowed to listen to the points of other players. I don't have any particular response for this other than "that's stupid", but even if it wasn't, you're still cherry picking and taking my agreements with other players out of context. The first instance you were referring to was not my reason for voting Dormio, just something I was curious about. The second and third instances were reasons for unvoting Dormio, not for voting him, because Shadoweh and Pesco made legitimate points about the flaws with my attack on Dormio that I had not considered during my initial vote. It would be silly for me to keep voting somebody over a case if I realized it didn't flow.

Shadoweh

« Reply #585 on: January 16, 2012, 09:40:28 AM »
Helepolis's mad tunneling is adorable because it's not happening to me. Did he sound like this as Fire Eyes? I totally wasn't reading that game so I don't remember if he was all tunnelvision there.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #586 on: January 16, 2012, 09:43:58 AM »
Also I like how D2 is lurk-fest as usual again. I am not buying this bullshit AFK gold farming like in some dumb RPG game.

I demand from everybody, even those who are currently playing "Look me Helepolis, I am active posting". I want a list of: possible Town, suspicious, looking bad list with a short summary of reasoning.

The list
Looking bad:  PX, Huh what
Suspicious: Pesco, Shadoweh, Zakeri(Dan), Affinity, Bardiche, BT, Dormio, Conq, Rawr
Possible Town: ????

Reasoning:
- HW, already explained above.
- PX,  D1 doesn't explain or answers Pesco's posts
- PX, D1 no effort, no cases, nothing like HW opportunistic behaviour.
- PX,  why does he escapes from Dormio wagon to overkill-lynch Serela wagon. The wagon was already lynched. Why the fuck do you switch?

- Pesco and Shadoweh created lots of noise D1 for no reason. Creating confusion is not pro-Town behaviour.
- Dormio's strange 1v1 vs Serela still makes me feel uncomfortable. Especially his sudden speech change is unnecessary noise and confusion. Not pro-town behaviour.
- Everybody else on suspicious list is still suspicious, because their votes don't make up for their cases or it adds unwanted noise.

Cut by Shadoweh.

Suck my Gungnir.

« Reply #587 on: January 16, 2012, 09:45:29 AM »
As Fire Eye, he was more reserved and attacked a wider variety of suspects, though he did make an attack of a similiar level of ridiculousness to this one on Barbarian / Serela lategame.

If we were to play by meta here, then he'd probably be town even though his slot's actions tell me scum, which is sigh-worthy.

However, playstyles change, and he's only been in two games, so... yeah. I'm not too fond of using meta on people for anything more than weak gut reads, honestly, especially when I haven't played with them very often.

« Reply #588 on: January 16, 2012, 09:48:27 AM »
Did a quick ISO of a few DtB pages and he didn't play anything like this there, either.

Personal conclusion is that attempting to meta a person who has only played twice is not worth it.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #589 on: January 16, 2012, 09:49:50 AM »
Dormio, how are the things you find questionable about BT's case on you any different from what people have said D1?  If they are not different, then why are you acting so strongly to them today?
Well which people said what D1?
The major difference between how I felt about BT yesterday and today is that he has not done anything today. Seriously, he's recycling what he said yesterday and adding nothing new. Where's that thing that HW said about me...
Scum don't like having to find new cases if theirs gets busted by a roleclaim.
I think the finding new cases = :effort: thing might apply here. :V

Especially his sudden speech change is unnecessary noise and confusion.
Suck my Gungnir.
Your list sucks, btw. What's the point of putting everyone on the "suspicious" list with no real order?

Dormio, what do you think of non-BT?
I'll get right on that.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #590 on: January 16, 2012, 09:52:33 AM »
You wish you had a Gungnir, Dormio. Except supporting that 9-tailed bitch won't bring you one.

I'll return when people posted lists. Uni Thesis work == go.

« Reply #591 on: January 16, 2012, 09:58:10 AM »
Posting a tier list since it's requested.

This is the read list I have in my notes for organization, with roles omitted (though I haven't been updating it too much anyway).

Order is towniest (top) -> scummiest (bottom), including when there's multiple people in one section.

--Town Townie Obvtown
huhwhat
Shadoweh

-Leaning Town
Bard
Pesco
ActionDan -> Zak

-Neutral
DrRawr
Conqueror
Affinity
BT

-Wariness
Trickysticks -> Helepolis

-Scummy
PX
Clarifying my town / null reads when they're not in danger would be a bunch of noise.

My PX suspicion should be clear from my posts today.
I mentioned what I disliked about Tricky in my day opener. I think Hele's tunneling on me has made no sense and is a bunch of misreps, which has kept me wary.

I keep a list like this every game as town for my own convenience, so it's really just a quick copy-paste with slight edits. Though further pondering has made me decide that I'm going to start keeping them as scum too to get in-character :V.

Conqueror

« Reply #592 on: January 16, 2012, 09:59:06 AM »
So Helepolis, if PX is bad like you say, why is huh what worse?

I'll make a list just for you in my next post.

Conqueror

« Reply #593 on: January 16, 2012, 10:00:17 AM »
Quickpost: hw, why is Affinity neutral? I haven't heard a bad lick about him from you all game.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #594 on: January 16, 2012, 10:00:37 AM »
I disappeared in HW's list!
Anyway, writing a post.

« Reply #595 on: January 16, 2012, 10:04:20 AM »
I don't remember why I removed you, Dormio. I'm just now realizing that you've been gone from several incarnations of the list. <_<

I'd put you at the bottom of Leaning Town.

Quickpost: hw, why is Affinity neutral? I haven't heard a bad lick about him from you all game.
I don't feel confident enough in him being town to put him any higher.
If I listened to my gut more often then he'd be in Wariness. I don't know how to read him properly, and there currently aren't any flips tied to him to direct me.

Conqueror

« Reply #596 on: January 16, 2012, 10:10:36 AM »
Townie
Pesco -> Makes sense
Shadoweh -> If she proves her vig. Scum vig would have shot last night without even caring. (long shot SK)

Leaning town
Dormio -> Dormio
Zakeri -> Based on Dan's masterful AtE

Null (unordered)
Affinity -> :shrugs:
PX -> If he posted content today he would have been leaning town
Helepolis -> I can't read tunnelers
Bardiche -> Disappearing act, though looked good D1
huh what -> I have a town and scum read on hw at the same time :V

Scummy
BT -> Casepark on Dormio
rawr -> opinions where

« Reply #597 on: January 16, 2012, 10:11:36 AM »
It should be noted that the placements on my read list tend to also be a measure of how confident I feel in my read.

I'm leaning town on rawr, all things considered, but I don't actually trust him enough to actually put him in a townie spot on the list.

This is really all kind of irrelevant but I guess it makes my thought processes easier to understand.

« Reply #598 on: January 16, 2012, 10:13:45 AM »
huh what -> I have a town and scum read on hw at the same time :V
You're the third person who has said that this game. Am I really that disconcerting?

Conqueror

Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #599 on: January 16, 2012, 10:14:45 AM »
You're the third person who has said that this game. Am I really that disconcerting?
#7X - I waffle on hw, which I'm still doing right now because I disagree with almost every case he's put up so far but I could see him being town nevertheless.
There's why.