Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 121483 times)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2012, 06:18:26 PM »
You thought Dormio was scummy, but felt that the pressure he was getting wasn't anything lynchworthy. So what made him scummy to you at all? And if all this has nothing to do with conviction, what intent do you have to lynch someone you called scummy?

Dan looks scummy. Brings nothing new to the game, no scumhunting and gives a crap reason for his obvious votepark.

Shadoweh looks like a dumb noob. Brings nothing new to the game, no scumhunting, voteparks because she doesn't have a car and can be scum too since she supposed to be better at this than active lurking out the day.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2012, 06:32:13 PM »
Voting:
PX (1): Affinity
Shadoweh (1): Serela
Huh What (3): Bardiche, Conq, Pesco
Serela (1): ActionDan
Conqueror (1): Dormio
dr rawr (1): Shadoweh
Affinity (1): nurse rawr
ActionDan (2): Huh What, PX

Not Voting: BT, Trickysticks

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline for day 1 is ~56 hours. (watch timer here)
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2012, 06:42:48 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Shadoweh

Quit voting me! why are you doing this!?

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2012, 08:45:32 PM »
It's like I'm bound to miss all the fluff.

Page 3 onward is making my head hurt and I'm not gonna be able to dedicate a lot of time to this game until, like, Friday, at the very least. Expect not-so-optimal content.

Currently not liking PX's "I'm going to forget about everything else itg to focus on this one ActionDan post, vote, then disappear" thing. Can't say I'm willing to establish an opinion yet because there's not enough stuff to work with, and voting for him like this would make me a huge hypocrite.

As for the people who've shown some content, the only things that bug me over others is HW's "urgency to get the game going with a Dormio wagon" when he was effectively taking us a step back on the first step forward by neglecting (and even discrediting) Dormio's legit finger pointing. His only opinion on Shadoweh/Conq at the time is that "he likes Conq less". He later migrates to Conq. I can't tell if Conq was a planned "second option" or I'm just exaggerating.

The other thing is Dormio's constant fretting over anything concerning him. Well, yeah, ok, this isn't the most incriminating thing ever, but it's pretty damn bad if it's the ONLY thing you're doing. He won't stop pursuing his first accusation, even though Shadoweh/Conq are showing no signs of answering, and he's using that to take the place of actual content and, you know, raising some new opinions. He also notes what he sees as scummy behavior without capitalizing on it even once. Except vs Shadoweh, which is still in relation to the whole "answer me or I won't move on to new content, plus I'll think you're scum" thing. This is more than just playing safe.

##Vote: Dormio

Voting for Conq does not excuse you from everything else. Plus, as far as I can tell you're voting him off of "saying nothing" and I highly disagree with this.

You have opinions on other players. Voice them.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2012, 09:05:13 PM »
So huhwhat voted Conq for vote parking, and now you're unvoting him because he wasn't vote parking long enough? Decent enough vote on ActionDan though, so not scum yet

Conq, I don't like how he stuck with his Dormio vote and concentrated on huh what, and the timing on his vote looks like OMGUS, but he makes sense, so not scum

I didn't mention anyone else because they didn't look like scum to me.

That said, my reasonings for Actiondan are not the same for Shadoweh. Shadoweh seems more like she doesn't want to be part of the game right now and just sit back on people who haven't posted. ActionDan shows more scummy behavior by actively going for Serela, who has yet to post at all. He even goes to ask Shadoweh to go vote Serela for reasons unknown. His reasons for voting you are waffly as well.

In reverse, what are your thoughts on Shadoweh/ActionDan Affinity?

Cut by the lack of lettuce
I was going to sleep :\

Trickysticks

• What am I? TRICKYSTEAKS I AM!
  • A stick of the tricky variety.
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2012, 09:17:28 PM »
Just posting to confirm that I'm alive, currently reading over the whole thread...
Interested in playing some boss fights I made? Have Danmakufu? Then check out my Danmakufu creations!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2012, 10:19:28 PM »
I'll note that, whilst Rawr may be new at the game, surely he could do better than an OMGUS at this point?

I'll be waiting on the actual words that Serela promised us. It should be 5PM in Serela's timezone as of this post, no?

I'll also note that I think that BT's case on me is bs.

Anyway, to actual words now.

@Conq #89: You say that you're posting about other stuff, but I'm not really feeling it bro. Care to point out what you were making words about prior to this my #81?
Was it #5, your confirmation? Probably not.
#44, where you use the same reason Shadoweh did to vote for me?
#46, where you ask about what program PX and I were using?
#49, where you deflect a question with another question?
#54, where you deflect yet another question with a question.
#56/58, where you're getting clarification from Harold Wilson about something he did?
#62, where you say you might make a case on Harold Wilson... later?
#65, okay, you say that Bardiche has said everything that you want to say about Harold Wilson, but you're content to simply leave it at that.
#75-78, from what I can infer, you're saying that you don't really believe your own suspicions of Harold Wilson and so you're going to keep your vote on me just because.
And of course I only now notice, since I can properly read the thread, that Conq says in #89 that he was voting me to put pressure on me.
Which still leaves me wondering, why me over PX/Shadoweh/DrRawr/BT/Serela/ActionDan/etc.
In addition, I don't like Conq's statement in #89 where he says that he doesn't like wagon hopping, due to how he feels that it cheapens his vote.
I find it hard to believe that Conq would think that his vote would be cheapened if he moved off someone that he admitted that he did not feel was scum to someone that he had made a case on. Especially if the first vote was pretty much RVS.

If you're aware of your posts being inane drivel, then why clutter up the thread with them? It's not pro-town and you claiming victim for it doesn't help. Which of your posts have your clear-cut intentions if you aren't hiding anything and what are they?
Because it was fun, and I don't say anything useful in RVS anyway.
Out of the untranslated ones, #18/22/24/25/28/39/47 were garbage.
#34 was me attempting to ask how serious Harold Wilson's vote on PX was. Somehow, HW managed to understand that and responded.
So, basically, #34 had something serious in it, and it was responded to.

You know, I would have thought that Shadoweh would have been able to produce at least some content within the first 24 hours of the game.
She went from voting me for no reason to voting Rawr for no reason. She hasn't commented at all about anything in the game. :/

@ActionDan/Shadoweh, I know that both of you said that you felt the scum hadn't arrived yet, but now that everyone has posted surely you can make a proper vote on someone?

And that brings us to ActionDan, who's poke on Harold Wilson looks fishy to me. Dislike.

Oh, and how can we forget Harold Wilson?
I have to go out for a bit soon, so I'll get another post out when I'm home again.

« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2012, 11:01:36 PM »
FINE
##Unvote

Dormio i think your post are long and have composure, but the dont tell me anything on who you think could be scum, you use the word "dislike" but your whole previous post makes that you dislike everyone who been actually accused so far, which kinda bugs

Shadoweh QUIT VOTING ME

Actiondan i cant see anything on serela besides the fact that he goes to school, make a better vote or come up with a case for serela so i can understand your vote.

Triangles got nothin

BT, he got a case on dormio and i dont understand any of it

Conq, i first thought he was ok because he posts lot. But after rereading this stupid thread over, some of his logic comes off and then going back through it i just got confused and decided everyone had bad reasons on voting for whom ever.

Pesco, no fucks from me... wait... Probably makes the only posts i ca can understand. Idk if thats good or bad but he seems legit to me

Bardiche, had a couple posts on huh what but that seemed to die down quick, well at least before people started

« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2012, 11:02:04 PM »
I hate my phone
 Ill finish it up

« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2012, 11:06:28 PM »
I decided i hate my phone so...
##Vote: Dormio
reason previously, hes been subtle bandwagoning and not bring up any actual new cases against anyone. I cant seem to find why bring up those first 2 votes on you so much when i dont even think their relevant at all. You use the word dislike but that seems to apply to anyone who has been put up, like huh what conq and action dan.

« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2012, 11:32:02 PM »
I resent the comment that the Dan case is "easy", given that it being "easy" doesn't make him any less scummy.

Page 3 (30ppp) is worth a re-read for the Dan / Shadoweh posts.  The two claimed they thought the arguments were townie, but did nothing to actually explain where their opinions come from or break up the chaff and show the participating townies the light.

Dan is notable for making comments that would have encouraged me to continue slapfighting, but presenting in a way that he couldn't be held accountable for if my responses made me look worse. From the PoV of someone arguing, he was going out of his way to affect the argument without actually drawing attention from the players involved in the scuffle. Shadoweh seems better, because she did at least come back to post about why she disliked my wagon.

You thought Dormio was scummy, but felt that the pressure he was getting wasn't anything lynchworthy. So what made him scummy to you at all? And if all this has nothing to do with conviction, what intent do you have to lynch someone you called scummy?
It's possible to want to lynch somebody, but for different reasons than the other people voting them.
I thought Dormio's initial "serious" post didn't look like a townie way of going about his opinions on Shadoweh/Conq. I explained this here and here.
I still don't understand why people are lauding him over the PX point since PX had already posted an untranslated version of that post.

Dormio: Can you sum up your case on Conq with your strongest point(s)? I hate reading post by post analysis cases and can barely parse them at all.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2012, 11:45:59 PM »
Protoman seems awfully passive. Has he been doing this for the past few games? And you certainly seem more interested in looking at the people who haven't posted than looking over what's already on the table.
I don't think I have. I am however not interested in playing the game this time until all the players have entered the arena. By my count this has happened now, so I'm sorting through this headache again.

Rawr's response is adorable. I'm doing it because I want to watch you squirm. Do you think I'm scummy for this? Is there a problem with my posts you wish to address beyond where my vote has landed? You are uninvolved, I'm practically doing you a favor by prodding at you.

Being mean to newcomers isn't my style but the rest of the arguments make me sleepy. I was waiting for the votecount so I could figure out who is voting who. I think the argument between Conq and Dormio is town vs town. I can almost hear Dormio saying his "Okay, opinions on this posts?" before every time he types. Conq doesn't just look active, he sounds offended that he has to put up with this argument. I'd be more sure of Dormio then Conq, but not interested in either. PX is actively scumhunting instead of trolling. Bardiche is just solid. His post trying to break up the earlier mess was an extreme town tell to me. I've said it a few times, but huh what's early flailing is also townie and he doesn't deserve the amount of attention he's been getting. Let's see who that leaves.

BT: Entrance mediocre. I feel commenting on the hot topics only (which I feel are all false townie trails) is taking the easy way out. Is there no one you wish to question but people whose opinions are laid out clearly in the thread?

Rawr: Hold on, let me read your adorable cut. That's some hilarious flailing there. Unrelated to your alignment, are you a native english speaker? Unrelated, why don't you understand BT's case on Dormio when you agree with his vote?

Tricksy: You still really don't exist. This will be illegally edited with an opion later. Or maybe an EBWOM.

Pesco: Your post is really passive aggressive and it makes me uncomfortable. Do you think I'm scum or what? Calling me naive makes you sound like you think I'm town, but you obviously harbor suspicion in your other posts. You also technically didn't answer my question. If YOU were scum perhaps you would do that. Looking at the people who did the arguing, why do you dismiss the idea of a townie slapfight?

Serela: You pretty much don't exist either. I want to see a post with opinions so you can go somewhere besides null.

Affinity: Not really suspicious, more null for the sake of I don't know how to read Affinity as town with less then ten posts. Not wanting to vig him without a claim is a good start though.

Action Dan: You really think that looks like your MS style of posting? It doesn't. You include more words and serious opinions. I don't get the feeling you're taking things seriously. The cheerfuly sais-on-faire is a scum-tell for you. Sorry for not joining you but:

##Unvote
##Vote: Action Dan

In short:
Town: Conq, Dormio, huh what, Bardiche
Nullish Town: PX, Affinity
Would lynch: Serela, Rawr, Pesco
Would vig without a claim: Action Dan
Doesn't exist: Tricksy

I think I forgot someone again. :s

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2012, 12:21:42 AM »
I dont understand because he mentions how weak his case is but still votes for him. Is it that people make weak cases just to get a vote out or try not to vote for other people who are being voted so that they dont seem to be bandwagoning?

Im still gonna leave my vote on dormio, what makes you think dormio is town when hes trying to press a case on other people who you think are town

Also i was just joking about quit voting me :V

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2012, 12:53:02 AM »
Dormio, Conq's vote is already on somewhere else.  Generally, your reasons for Conq's vote on you being weak are valid, but how is Conq's vote scummy when you were never in danger of being lynched, and when Conq switched to a far stronger vote on huhwhat?  Please be more current; you attachment to the past is as good as null here.  I'm fine with rawr's beef with you; BT's case about 'constant fretting'... not so much.

huhwhat, your comment on ActionDan exerting 'action at a distance' regarding his catfight on Conq seems like a silly attempt to fluff up your case, given that he gave the reason why your premises on Conq were flawed before Conq did.  How was it an attempt to 'spur you on' in the argument?  I would like greater explanation on this; after all, my read of you being somewhat town hinges on your case on Dan, and your case being poisoned like that doesn't seem very nice.

Quote from: PX
In reverse, what are your thoughts on Shadoweh/ActionDan Affinity?

Difference between Shadoweh and Dan for me is that the earlier commented tangentially on the HW case and called HW and Conq townish, while the latter commented tangentially that me and HW were scummy and that Dormio was somewhat town, taking a bit more material here and there than Shadoweh.  I don't really share in the impression that Dan was necessarily worse than Shadoweh just because he gave off-hand scumreads since both had votes on irrelevant people, however; and both of them needed their 'clarification posts' for me to properly gauge them.  Of course, Shadoweh seems rather town with the above, but Dan to me is more or less as null as Trickysticks and Serela until he clarifies his position.

Still not really happy with your answer though, PX.  How was 'Shadoweh's sitting back on people who have not posted' any less scummier than 'Dan's waffling on me with his vote parked on Serela'?  Probably irrelevant since Shadoweh has posted, but I want to make clear your opinions.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2012, 12:55:59 AM »
dodging an eventual prod. 

BT sounds like town, Since he's humbling himself immediatly.
Pesco seems ok.  His anger distracts me however.

Hw quote specific things that I said that made you think I was "egging" either you or others into an argument.  I do not remember asking anyone to judge you or ask anyone what to make of something you said (whether something particular or in general).  Similarly, I believe I have only queried you as to what you thought of Shadoweh/Conq generally.   

Btw, your reread could not have been too revealing if your vote is on me (It's because I'm town). 

I had no strong feelings about the early posters being scum (I still don't really), but I was picking a few from the crowd that I wasn't especially keen on. 

I don't remember why Px is voting me. 

Hmmm.  Shadoweh you should have told me you wouldn't be joining me earlier.  Your reaction feels noticibly delayed from the time when I poked you. Also,

Action Dan: You really think that looks like your MS style of posting? It doesn't. You include more words and serious opinions. I don't get the feeling you're taking things seriously. The cheerfuly sais-on-faire is a scum-tell for you. Sorry for not joining you but:
I meant adopting a MS style in general, which relys more than not on acute gut rather than logical explaination.  If I had hours to spend I would not have to do this.  My cheerfulness represents my bravery in the face of real life issues.  Or so I say to myself.  Anyway, I am surprised you'd place a vote for a "scumtell" this specious.  The town Shadoweh I know would try to hurl more things at me and call them scummy.  But I agree with 3/4 of your town reads (Dormio/Conq/Bard, [yes I've promoted Conq, I like the active posting and the goodly amount of references even if I skim most of it]).  You forgot BT.  Honestly I feel like you knew you did.  I have mixed feelings about you, your reads are solid, your vote on me is not.

Cut, Yeah that's solid from Affinity. 

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2012, 01:11:15 AM »
actiondan are you going to start scumhunting yet

The closest thing to scumhunting you just did was "I have mixed feelings on Shadoweh."

You say Huhwhat's reread must not have been revealing since his vote is on you, because you're town. Gee, you sure aren't acting like town so far!

Okay so now that I know there isn't like a billion votes on ActionDan I'm fine with going
##Unvote ##Vote ActionDan

Eating a sandwich and then I'll finish rereading the rest of the game and say things about other people
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2012, 01:20:06 AM »
Dan, since your vote on Serela is more or less outdated, who do you find to be scum?  That's the most important thing regarding you right now.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2012, 01:20:56 AM »
I knew I forgot someone because I had 11 people listed. BT goes under Would Lynch. See how little we get along? If Pesco were angry it would make him town. Your listing it as a possible scum trait is wrong.

..Why you gotta make me feel bad for voting you? -.- I'm not going to unvote you just because of that. I-I'm not! But you should be cheerful anyways. If you are town then the scum will make themselves clear to my elegant eyes soon enough.

Rawr: In the early days people do, because there's very little material to make a case on. Some people have called the early game russian roulette. If you feel something is weak though, you should pursue it. Ask the question of BT himself and demand an answer.

Serela. >___> Why does it matter how many votes Dan had on him?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2012, 01:48:46 AM »
Okay. Huhwhat's ED1 stuff does look a little weird to me, but I can see it as townie trying hard to get a start somewhere (HW is usually p.motivated). So I don't really see him as particularly bad nor the people who jumped on him as bad, for that stuff. After reading his later posts, I'm not getting any alarms going off about Huhwhat. I sincerely hope he isn't lynched today (Especially when people like ActionDan exist, but.)

Rereading Dan's first real post shot down any thoughts that I may have forgotten it being better then his latest. He might have gone somewhere with that HW thing except he did a heel face turn and went back to what was essentially a jokevote on me what

Jeez I'm having a hard time forcing my brain to pay legitimate attention to other people after this. I feel like I should be trying to get a read on Conq though. He seems relevant to stuff, at the least.

Other people I need to have more posts out of or have flip results in order to read so far. It's only halfway through D1 so that's not surprising. It's not like Pesco is exactly the easiest person to read anyway (Or at the least, I haven't paid enough attention to how he acts as town vs. scum). I remember my read of Dormio in the first few pages to be good but by the time I reached page 4 I forgot why and now I'm starting to lose hold on any semblance of concentration and coherent thinking processes.

tl;dr I forgot how to smart, Dormio/PX/Conq I need to reread after I get a good night's sleep (esp. Dormio as he's a Hot Topic), Huhwhat is Don't Lynch, Dan is horribad, everyone else is either Looks Townie Enough For Now And Isn't A Lynch Candidate Anyway or pending further input.

Serela. >___> Why does it matter how many votes Dan had on him?
To a player who had quickly skimmed the game I just remembered several people going on Dan and wasn't sure if there was like 5 votes on him already. Me voting in that case would put him at a L-1, and we've got a couple of newbies who could realistically not realize that throwing their vote on the stack would be a Bad Thing :V

tl;dr better safe then sorry, especially because Newbies Are Capable Of Everything. I still recall "OKAY DOLLS DO NOT HAMMER THIS PERSON RIGHT NOW" and then gee whiz guess what happened next :getdown:
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2012, 02:01:16 AM »
Nooo ive looked at a couple games, i saw how angry you people got at job for doing the same thing :V

Trickysticks

« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2012, 02:02:23 AM »
Mostly posting to actually contribute, and also to avoid a prod. My scumhunting skills are lackluster, but I'll just lay out my opinions on everyone. Or I would if I had opinions. So, let's make some!

huh what: Seems indecisive. Changed their mind quite a few times throughout the game, and took the fairly obvious stance against ActionDan when a decision was finally made. Then again, that's hypocrisy on my part. For now, I'll say townie.

PX:  Their stance on Dan I entirely agree with, but otherwise, no clue with their alignment.

Serela: They defended themselves and left. Leaning towards town, though they're as non-existant as I am. Oh look, more new posts. Other than Shadow's question, are you going to start scumhunting yourself? I see. So, basically you'll give us more later. Fine, fine, that's just what I'm doing. Neutral.

Affinity : Neutral. I can't really tell anything from what they say.

ActionDan : You didn't seem to have a good reason for voting Serela, and as a result seem scummy from my (untrained) eyes. I also agree with points made by others. You had a chance to go somewhere with huhwhat, then decided "Nope" and voted Serela. Lynch in the face, please.

Dormio : Harold Wilson? Has quite a few questions, few of which get answers. I'd say neutral, leaning towards town, due to being persistent over the votes on him. On the other hand, he hasn't really been bringing up anything new, and spends quite a bit of his posts on himself instead of scumhunting.

Shadoweh : Lays things out in an easy to understand and calm manner. That doesn't really mean anything, though. Neutral.

Pesco : Started off somewhat calm, then turned on RAGE mode, most of it aimed at Shadoweh. Idled for a bit, Shadoweh voteparked, voted right back, with some other comments on Shadow's bevahior. I don't really think it's a scum move, rather I think that it's an attempt to get Shadow to be serious.

Conq :  Indecisive to a point, but also gave a somewhat valid reason for voting Dormio. They give off a calm vibe, one who sits back and observes. Like a predator observing its prey. For now, neutral.

nurse rawr : Seems to be stumbling around, voting for Shadoweh purely because Shadow voted for em, and not understanding anything. That's not really a scum-tell, but I have a feeling they are, indeed, scum.

Bardiche : Poked around a bit, put up a vote with a valid reason, and? I'm not feeling much from Bard. Leaning towards town.

BT: Hi. Your opinions seem to make sense, and I have to agree with Dormio fretting over himself. However, for the most part you seem to be only commenting on the large things that people have already commented on. I do think they're town since they're being rather humble.

tl;dr: Oh dear I stink at this uh most of you seem fine let's lynch Dan or rawr.

Town: BT, Bardiche, huhwhat, Pesco.
Neutral-town: Dormio, Shadoweh.
Neutral: Conq, PX, Affinity,  Serela.
Would Lynch: nurserawr, ActionDan.

However, since I think Dan would indeed make the best lynch...

##Vote ActionDan

This post is rife with hypocrisy, but I need to go to bed and wanted to throw out something.

Interested in playing some boss fights I made? Have Danmakufu? Then check out my Danmakufu creations!

« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2012, 02:25:47 AM »
I dont get your reads ??? People who spend time making no effort to scumhunt or people who you dont feel much about are town?

Reason i voted for shadoweh was a joke, i couldnt actually put what i wanted to say in words so i just made a useless post. But after writing down my thoughts helped so i unvoted and voted dormio.

You also mention you are ok withs BT's reason for voting dormio but not mine?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2012, 02:26:08 AM »
Voting:
PX (1): Affinity
Huh What (3): Bardiche, Conq, Pesco
Serela (1): ActionDan
Conqueror (1): Dormio
ActionDan (5): Huh What, PX, Shadoweh, Serela, Trickysticks  (L-2)
Dormio (2): BT, nurse rawr

Not Voting: Nobody

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

ActionDan is at L-2!

Deadline for day 1 is ~48 hours. (watch timer here)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2012, 02:30:45 AM »
I should have some time to reread thoroughly in 2 hours.  I sense 3 silent sharks swimming near me along with the 5 Piranhas people on me.  Makes me uneasy. 

Don't lynch me.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2012, 02:34:43 AM »
Still not really happy with your answer though, PX.  How was 'Shadoweh's sitting back on people who have not posted' any less scummier than 'Dan's waffling on me with his vote parked on Serela'?  Probably irrelevant since Shadoweh has posted, but I want to make clear your opinions.

One is ignoring everything going on, and the other is trying to look like part of what's going on

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2012, 02:56:29 AM »
Actiondan's post doesn't really bring anything, his Town read on BT is mildly confusing. Humbling self immediately = Town?

Dormio, have you got anything to say about Conq&huhwhat? There's more posts from Conq than what you're voting him for, so seeing what you think of that would be nice.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2012, 03:03:36 AM »
I'm awake! I'm awake!
But I'm lost when it comes to the actual :wikipedia: part right now.

Still don't like ActionDan's more recent post.
Still don't know who he wants to vote for, and he's spent a fair amount of time throwing out wishy-washy lines followed by an "I'll post later".
I also like how you say that you were cut by a solid point from Affinity, yet fail to address it.

Now! Harold Wilson! I like the guy, actually. Harold Wilson is a pretty cool name.

As for Tricksy, he seems to be fencesitting on pretty much everyone. Whatever, more poasts preaze.

I'll wait for a response from Conq before I reorganize my thoughts on him.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2012, 03:09:28 AM »
Me on reading this page: -________________________-

We're already posting Walls of Opinions and Lists of Towniness? I can't say I'm fond of those on Day1, since a Wall of Neutral tends to be a long read with no real conclusions. I urge anyone to omit any mention of "neutral" feelings on someone unless it is important you make it clear. Make your posts concise and talk about people who need to be talked about; saving everyone some reading time will make posting that much more fun!

Current newsletters I want to subscribe to:
- Huh What on his case against Conq; what does it entail, and how do you feel about being accused of flailing and attempting to deflect by going "omg but he does the same thing he's worse D:"?
- Conqueror on his case against Huh What (What the fuck you clowns); what does it entail? I can't really find a strong argument to lynch Huh What in your posts: contrived really needs highlighting what parts you find contrived.
- Serela on his case against ActionDan: it seems to me you're voting him over his jokevote on you during the HW debacle. I'd like to know what you think of his more recent posts and if these cause any update in opinion from you.

Request for oldbies: refer to people by their usernames or common names. Harold Wilson can confuse, so state clearly who you mean.

Trickysticks

« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2012, 03:11:07 AM »
I dont get your reads ??? People who spend time making no effort to scumhunt or people who you dont feel much about are town?

Reason i voted for shadoweh was a joke, i couldnt actually put what i wanted to say in words so i just made a useless post. But after writing down my thoughts helped so i unvoted and voted dormio.

You also mention you are ok withs BT's reason for voting dormio but not mine?

Like I said, most of the post was just desperation. I certainly think BT and Pesco are town. Relatedly, I actually think your reasoning for voting Dormio is valid, making you town. I'll type up a list of non-desperate reads tomorrow, after school and such.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2012, 03:11:42 AM »
Shadoweh, I don't know what you're talking about for BT, considering that Dormio isn't exactly a "hot topic"

BT and TrickySticks are fine with me, while Serela reads Serela and not clear without more posts/flips

EDIT: 2 3 cuts