Author Topic: Gensokyo Survival  (Read 18019 times)

Re: Gensokyo Survival
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2015, 07:46:28 AM »
>Examine the White Blob thing. (Myon)
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2015, 05:10:46 PM »
>"I'm really sorry but you can't just barge in and try to take from a closed stand. P-Please come back another time when we're open."

"I'm really sorry but you can't just barge in and try to take from a closed stand. P-Please come back another time when we're open." You answered and she said "Please, let me eat at this stand you are here now so why can't you make an exception I will pay too, or maybe you wan't to come with us in the netherworld today ?" The last line was said in a rather menacing way, also now that she mentioned the netherworld you noticed that all around the two girl there are what looks like phantasms...

Good luck with the next choice! (And also don't forget what Yuyuko can do)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2015, 05:46:29 PM »
>Look Upset.
>"You're a paying customer just like the rest so I'll serve you, but I can't always work the whole day and night or I won't get any sleep. So that's 10 yakitori for you and 10 yakitori for miss Youmu right? How will you pay?"
>How much does 1 yakitori usually cost here?

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2015, 09:55:06 PM »
>Look Upset.
>"You're a paying customer just like the rest so I'll serve you, but I can't always work the whole day and night or I won't get any sleep. So that's 10 yakitori for you and 10 yakitori for miss Youmu right? How will you pay?"
>How much does 1 yakitori usually cost here?
"You're a paying customer just like the rest so I'll serve you, but I can't always work the whole day and night or I won't get any sleep. So that's 10 yakitori for you and 10 yakitori for miss Youmu right? How will you pay?" You said and Yuyuko answered "Yes that's right" and she handed to you 5600 yen (that is the standard price of yakitori 20 times) then you goes to make the yakitori, but then you remembered one thing, the stand isn't a yakitori stand is a grilled lamprey stand so you don't have yakitori

So Good luck with the next choice, also the old guy I'm sorry but your precedent message didn't display before I wrote the last answer so I can't calculate it

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2015, 10:14:50 PM »
>Come back. Put money back on counter. Pause for a while...
>"I-I'm sorry, but I-I-I... I don't s-serve Yakitori here. B-But I do have Lamprey here! I-If that's okay?"

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2015, 09:12:01 PM »
>Come back. Put money back on counter. Pause for a while...
>"I-I'm sorry, but I-I-I... I don't s-serve Yakitori here. B-But I do have Lamprey here! I-If that's okay?"

"It's okay you can take the money" they said

Sorry if I couldn't write these days but internet was down

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2015, 03:20:24 AM »
>"W-Wait! Don't you want it if you're going to a... another shop?"
>Examine Myon.

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2015, 01:52:24 PM »
>"W-Wait! Don't you want it if you're going to a... another shop?"
>Examine Myon.

"W-Wait! Don't you want it if you're going to a... another shop?" You said, and Yuyuko answered "You got it wrong, we will stay here and eat the lampreys" So you decided to examine the phantasm like thing near Youmu, she looked a bit embarassed then she said "Can you please stop watching my ghost half so intensely is embarassing"

Sorry if I didn't update for so long, I was in my house at the sea and there Internet didn't work so I couldn't write, like always good luck !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2015, 08:26:25 PM »
>"Sorry."
>Prepare their order.

« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2015, 01:49:20 AM »
>"Sorry."
>Prepare their order.
"Sorry" you said to apologize, then you returned to make the lampreys, after a while you served them to the two girls then two of them started to go to the village

Ok so now you have absolute freedom of choice on what to do next so Good luck, also the stats:

Healt: Healty
Damange : Scratches
Hunger: medium-low
Thirst : low
Stamina : medium
Strenght : Standard human level
Dodging skill : You can't even beat easy mode
Spellcards : 0
Spellcards Captured : 0
Fly : No
Abilties : None
Inventory : Cellphone (1), School uniform scratched (1), lamprey stand uniform (1) (wearing)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2015, 02:03:41 AM »
>Say to our self: "I can't believe I just talked to a ghost. She was actually quite beautiful, but I never would've thought I'd end up doing something like this in my life."
>Look around one more time then close up and go back to sleep if everything's alright.

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2015, 07:40:51 PM »
>Say to our self: "I can't believe I just talked to a ghost. She was actually quite beautiful, but I never would've thought I'd end up doing something like this in my life."
>Look around one more time then close up and go back to sleep if everything's alright.
"I can't believe I just talked to a ghost. She was actually quite beautiful, but I never would've thought I'd end up doing something like this in my life." You said to yourself  then after you looked around to assure that everything was alright you returned to sleep, after a while you were awoken by somebody shouting to you "Wake up !!!"

So you used your free time to sleep, that's a bit boring I have to say, but it work so there are the stats:

Healt: Healty
Damange : Scratches
Hunger: medium
Thirst : medium
Stamina : high
Strenght : Standard human level
Dodging skill : You can't even beat easy mode
Spellcards : 0
Spellcards Captured : 0
Fly : No
Abilties : None
Inventory : Cellphone (1), School uniform scratched (1), lamprey stand uniform (1) (wearing)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2015, 07:47:59 PM »
>"H-Huh!? What is it!?"

« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2015, 02:27:19 AM »
>"H-Huh!? What is it!?"

"H-Huh!? What is it!?" You said "Is me Mistya wake up we have to work" Mistya said, the two of you opened the stand and start to wait for someone to pass by, then something happened, the stand was like assorbed by darkness you can saw anything like when Mistya sings, then she said to someone you can't saw "hello, this is a grilled lamprey stand do you want to buy something ?" Then the one that you can't saw said "is that girl here human ?" "Yes, she is" Mistya answered, then the other answered back "I want to buy her" "That's 10000 yen" "Ok" the other said handing Mistya 10000 yen

So look like you are in a bad situation again so Good luck !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2015, 03:08:36 AM »
>"Wait, what? What's happening!?"

« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2015, 11:01:06 PM »
>"Wait, what? What's happening!?"

"Wait, what? What's happening!?" You said worried (I suppose) "This miss here is buying you" Mistya answered, then she said to the one you can't saw "You will eat her here or you will take her away ?" "I'll take her away" the other answered, as she said that Mistya turned toward you she looked like she was going to shoot bullets...

Good luck !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2015, 11:18:18 PM »
>"Y-You said I was about to work. I never agreed to be sold and eaten!"

« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2015, 12:45:19 AM »
I will be in Japan for the next 5 days so I will not update