Author Topic: Len'en Project by JynX? (First 3 games updated)  (Read 261570 times)

It's also a good thing that Hibaru is a playable character

Wait what? Hibaru is playable?!? Not that I'm doubting you, you just said it like it was common knowledge and I don't know if I missed something or if there was some kind of misunderstanding...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 05:52:39 AM by TresserT »
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

Pruns

• Dearest wish, hide this stupid nickname set below
Wait what? Hibaru is playable?!? Not that I'm doubting you, you just said it like it was common knowledge and I don't know if I missed something or if there was some kind of misunderstanding...
Oups, my bad, I've maybe speaken too fast,
JynX has posted a silhouette of Hibaru on his twitter
https://twitter.com/mugen_Jinx/status/678155968060919808
And I thought she is playable after this and all reactions everywhere.
Nothing really confirms it :/

LunaWillow

• >Everyone: Pose as a team
  • The world is real.
Oups, my bad, I've maybe speaken too fast,
JynX has posted a silhouette of Hibaru on his twitter
https://twitter.com/mugen_Jinx/status/678155968060919808
And I thought she is playable after this and all reactions everywhere.
Nothing really confirms it :/
Actually, you can see Hibaru is facing left in this picture, which is the side from which boss characters come.
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS
Hard 1cc: PoFV
Extra Clear: PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF
Other Stuff: ISC all clear

Marron

• Ordinary crow
By the way, doesn't JynX do a video about a PC98 game around this period of the year ? What do you think he'll do, if so ?

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
By the way, doesn't JynX do a video about a PC98 game around this period of the year ? What do you think he'll do, if so ?

Probably in the next 24 hours.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

He was posting stuff about how he forgot about it and only started a week ago XD. I guess we'll se what happens~
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
While you're waiting your butts for the full version of BPoHC, why not watch the Christmas video?
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
JynX posted something on his site! Probably some news, sadly I can't read them, and google translate doesn't help too much. Something about being sorry for not finishing the game last year and distribution of music albums overseas..?

He also changed his avatar on twitter:
Kuroji hype!

Hm??? Kuroji's always had black hair and black eyes in Jynx's art. I think Clause is the only old character with purple on purple, but it could always be a new character.

As for the announcement, it's basically his new years resolutions. From what I can get out of it:
1) He'll complete BPoHC.
2) He's going to update his old games.
3) He's going to release a music CD.
4) He's going to sell stuff overseas.
5) He's going to make more Len'en games, though he's not sure what exactly he'll be making.
6) He'll make an April fools video.
7) He'll drink the alcohols.

Listed in order of importance. He also apologized for the extremely delayed BPoHC release.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:07:34 PM by TresserT »

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
Hm??? Kuroji's always had black hair and black eyes in Jynx's art. I think Clause is the only old character with purple on purple, but it could always be a new character.
Aw yeah, I figured it could be Clause after I posted it. I can't even recognize my favourite character jkfsgdkfsdshdj
If so, does that mean she's a boss? And JynX is a dirty liar???

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
Apologies for double post, but I've got news!

It seems Yao ain't playable as well! Now I'm confused. Who will join Sukune? What about Saragimaru? Who will the last team be?

It seems Yao ain't playable as well! Now I'm confused. Who will join Sukune? What about Saragimaru? Who will the last team be?

You're making assumptions >_< I keep saying it, but it's always possible that some bosses will also be playable. Like EE stage 3 or RMI stage 4. The more chatacters Jynx reveals as bosses, the more confident I become in that theory.

For the record, someone even asked Jynx "Will some bosses also be playable" and Jynx responded "It's a secret!" So he hasn't even denied the idea.

Python

• Plains of Chi-u have no end.
  • They are boundless and last forever.
TBH, it seems as if JynX is trying to somehow get the entire Len'en cast into this game, either as bosses or playables. I'll definitely try out BPoHC when if it comes out.
Have a look at my truly scrumptious scripts!.

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
You're making assumptions >_< I keep saying it, but it's always possible that some bosses will also be playable. Like EE stage 3 or RMI stage 4. The more chatacters Jynx reveals as bosses, the more confident I become in that theory.

For the record, someone even asked Jynx "Will some bosses also be playable" and Jynx responded "It's a secret!" So he hasn't even denied the idea.
Oh, I had no idea JynX said that... I always denided the idea, I just thought it wouldn't make sence... And it'd probably be a pain in the butt to pragram But if JynX said so, then maybe diffrent teams will have diffrent bosses. Sorry.

Um, does that mean we can get Shitodo team? Aoi's profile stated that she and her siblings seem to be up to something...

Maple

• Mukyuu!
After being dead (?) for a week, Jynx started using twitter again yesterday, and 2 hours ago...
Also, he tried to "warn" about the new silhouette, except that it's the first thing people see thanks to twatter's design.
Google translate thinks I think he tries to say something about subtlety, maybe we saw or heard about this character earlier, but i'm bad at silhouettes.
Edit: on a better inspection, he has
Spoiler:
a slug on his right shoulder, and carries a spear similar to Kaisen's. I presume some relationship with Kujiru and Kaiser.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 04:54:28 PM by Maple »

So whether it's Yaorochi or Saragimaru or both, it's pretty safe to asume there's gonna be an orochi somewhere in the playable roster. I'm interested to see what Jynx does with the whole Frog/Slug/Snake thing.

I've been searching his Twitter for a while, and found this person.
It looks like someone we've never met, possibly a final boss.

Yaorochi also seems to come back as a boss! (xe's looking to the left)

Oh, and those three are back too.

EDIT: I just realized people already posted the tweets. Big screw-up on my side.  :blush:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:49:57 AM by iVAwalys »
Lunatic 1CCs: PCB, IN, PoFV, HSiFS
Extra: All except PC-98.

Oh hey look I can do DNH scrips.

I don't have time to try and decipher Jynx's dozen tweets, so this'll have to do for now XD. Take from it what you will...
Jynx also changed his avatar into this.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:37:15 PM by TresserT »

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
SARAGI IS BACK WOOHOO

We basically got the whole portret this time, does that mean release is coming closer? I sure hope so...

So if there were any doubts, we can put them away.
Clause is, at least, a boss in the game.
Jynx also posted a practice screen picture for Yaorochi, confirming that they are a definitely a boss as well.
Lastly he posted a practice screen picture for "Zenryaku", who is presumably a new character...?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 04:58:08 PM by TresserT »

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
"Zenryaku" just means that JynX omitted Clause's entire name. So not a new boss.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
Clause is such an annoyance that even his/her name is too annoying to properly fit on the practice screen. :V
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Lollipop

• stay woke
  • literally and figuratively dying
I can't play any Evanescent Existence because it always crashes at the Stage 1 midboss's spellcard  :(
Touhou 1CCS:
Hard: LLS, EoSD(NB), PCB(NB), IN, MoF, TD, DDC(NB), LoLK
Lunatic: EoSD, PCB, DDC, LoLK
Extra: LLS, EoSD, PCB(Extra&Phantasm), IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK
Current Focus: 1cc SA Hard, or an Extra

Maple

• Mukyuu!
Yesterday i though, was if Jynx is going to release the new game on April 1st, considering he ran out of PC-98 games to make gag videos? Obviously i'd like if the release was earlier, but that date in particular seems too obvious to not make the release.

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
I randomly decided to surf through JynX's Twitter to see if anything else was new, and happened upon this post:

Quote from: JynX
会話文の量はだいたい
1〜5面=6+EX面
となる。
後半詰め込みすぎー!

By my rather rough translation, it says something like "The dialogue for stages 1-5 is about the same as the dialogue for stages 6 and Extra. The second half's rather stuffed!" I suppose that's just showing how long this is going to be with all the multiple paths that can be taken towards the end. Not to mention that means the Extra stage must also be pretty big too. X_X
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Nolegs the Cat

• >Sʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ. >Sʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ.
So this happened.

:P

I guess Pruns really likes RMI's extra?

Just... seeing Pruns get to ex-Sese with SIX spare lives. Jeez.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 10:04:34 AM by Nolegs the Cat »

Gray21oh

• An excuse for a title
  • This is suppose to be nonsensical except it isn't
So uh.. Hey, it's been awhile since I've been on here (specifically after some embarrassing reasons) though I might need to cut reintroductions short for this.

A friend of mine is planning on working on a Len'en popularity poll and he wants to know how to make it as good as it can possibly be. He plan's on bringing it out around 1-2 months after BPoHC so if anyone can contact them to help that'd be really great!

EDIT: Wow I think I might've butchered this before this edit.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 01:23:20 PM by Gray21oh »

Maple

• Mukyuu!
News from Jynx's blog
It seems to say in advance that Jynx, as much as it hurts him to say it, won't make an April fools video this year, so he can progress in the competition of the delayed game.

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
News from Jynx's blog
It seems to say in advance that Jynx, as much as it hurts him to say it, won't make an April fools video this year, so he can progress in the competition of the delayed game.
Oh, that is too bad. But if it means we can get BPoHC a little bit quicker, I don't mind.
So uh.. Hey, it's been awhile since I've been on here (specifically after some embarrassing reasons) though I might need to cut reintroduction short for this.

A friend of mine is planning on working on a Len'en popularity poll and he wants to know how to make it as good as it can possibly be. He plan's on bringing it out around 1-2 months so if anyone can contact them to help that'd be really great!
Hey, that is a very nice idea! I'm not sure if I can help, but I will look forward to it!

Happy April Fools. Is it real, or is it a trick?