Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211792 times)

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #990 on: May 26, 2011, 01:59:09 AM »
Ah, okay then. Still, that doesn't solve my issue of finding those darn gates in the second world. That, and walruses. Everywhere. Arrrrgh.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #991 on: May 26, 2011, 02:35:02 AM »
Ah, okay then. Still, that doesn't solve my issue of finding those darn gates in the second world. That, and walruses. Everywhere. Arrrrgh.

I don't remember any walruses. Well just stay out of sight and you should have little to worry about. At least for the first few worlds.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #992 on: May 26, 2011, 02:40:01 AM »
Arcantus is best with mobile lands/arts/supports, imo.  Dual Rifle Bit will solo everything for you as long as you can keep it up.  Nicole's way better though, if you buy her for Rt/get her from UC gara 1.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #993 on: May 26, 2011, 02:41:08 AM »
Don't go looking for the gates after getting the keys, the purpose of Arcantus is to kill everything to get lots of loot. Just kill stuff and eventually you'll find the gates while traveling around the area. I'm pretty sure 10 minutes is more than enough time to find them and if you can't find them use a gate radar, you're bound to get a few of them if you spend your time killing stuff. Oh, and remember not to take the red gates, the enemies there are much harder than normal. BTW, what weapons are you using?

I don't remember any walruses. Well just stay out of sight and you should have little to worry about. At least for the first few worlds.

I think those are enemies from the red gates in the snow area. Goo goo gajoob.

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #994 on: May 26, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »
Well, right now I got for robots a:
Lv1 Lazflamme equipped with a Long Sword and a Musket
Lv0 Beezle equipped with a Wide Beam Gun
Lv2 Crimrose with a Beam Gun Mod and Plasma Gun equipped.
They all are still using their other stock parts for body pats, except the Beezle has Build Arm Legs.
I got about 18k UC and do not have any plans to charge Rt yet.

I managed to clear the second area with this group, so next I have to go on a party mission :V By the way, I do take the red gate when I can't find the blue gate / key fast enough to not get gang beat by all the robots swarming me. Also, I haven't gotten a gate radar before / yet.

EDIT: Also got 10 repair bits from login event. Hooray!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 01:40:58 PM by Rukoto »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #995 on: May 26, 2011, 01:45:38 PM »
Party mission?
Think I can help with that, lemme jump on.
I need to train my MMT and Destructor CN anyhow.

You'll find me on Channel 3 outside of the DOS area.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 01:50:26 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #996 on: May 26, 2011, 02:41:01 PM »
inb4lock

So a friend of mine left his clan (KawaiiKnights) to join my clan (Logic). He says that the leader googles his clan because he's paranoid that people dislike it.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #997 on: May 26, 2011, 02:56:05 PM »
Ah, we're gonna need a new thread aren't we.

Also, a paranoid clan leader? That's never gonna end well.
Anyhow, I just fought C.S.-Chan's experiments.

Tsundere Aquila Girl. :3
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #998 on: May 26, 2011, 08:25:28 PM »
They all are still using their other stock parts for body pats, except the Beezle has Build Arm Legs.
I got about 18k UC and do not have any plans to charge Rt yet.

I managed to clear the second area with this group, so next I have to go on a party mission :V By the way, I do take the red gate when I can't find the blue gate / key fast enough to not get gang beat by all the robots swarming me. Also, I haven't gotten a gate radar before / yet.

EDIT: Also got 10 repair bits from login event. Hooray!

You're going to want to stick to shooting with Laz. Get a buckler, which is found in Bastagant if you can, but if you can't, just take a Viper Shield in the shop. 20 cost won't kill you. I would heavily reccomend a minibazooka for Crimmy, though I put one on almost anything. Really helps in Air battles.

Heh. I'm still not in a clan :3

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #999 on: May 26, 2011, 08:34:39 PM »
Koi has a Crimrose guide here (slightly outdated since it was written during or slightly after beta and is based mostly on JP; he's edited it slightly since, but not much): http://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t456-a-small-guide-to-crimrose

I have a Lazflamme guide here (got lazy and never finished it completely, may do that today): http://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t3449-guide-lazflamme-and-you

Beezle varies a lot on a person-by-person basis; you could leave her lv0, remove an arm, and either keep the wide beam gun, or give her a military gun or musket.  Or, you could level her to level 8~10, tune her for fly, and equip her somewhat similarly to Crim (I'd keep the build arm LG).

For S/M-air in general, you'll be following a beam weapon + (mini bazooka or buckler) formula most of the time.  For S-land the build isn't as concrete, though.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1000 on: May 26, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »
You know how you lvl your beezles to lvl 10? Would it be practical to do that froglanders? I have them at level 5(along with Beezles), and their health gain is the same as beezles.

Btw, now that Air Raider is in gara again, and we have revenge tunes, would it be practical to give him a revenge hyper tune along with Frau AMs and cross shooters?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #1001 on: May 26, 2011, 11:07:59 PM »
Tsundere Aquila Girl. :3
Spoiler:
Uniboob
Aquilla Girl.

inb4lock
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #1002 on: May 26, 2011, 11:15:15 PM »
You know how you lvl your beezles to lvl 10? Would it be practical to do that froglanders? I have them at level 5(along with Beezles), and their health gain is the same as beezles.

Btw, now that Air Raider is in gara again, and we have revenge tunes, would it be practical to give him a revenge hyper tune along with Frau AMs and cross shooters?
Yes and yes.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1003 on: May 27, 2011, 12:16:13 AM »
Yes and yes.

Oh good. I remember someone saying Frogs were crap and combined with no one talking about made me doubt it.

Also, It's nice to know what I have to look to forward to.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #1004 on: May 27, 2011, 12:29:27 AM »
Koi has a Crimrose guide here (slightly outdated since it was written during or slightly after beta and is based mostly on JP; he's edited it slightly since, but not much): http://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t456-a-small-guide-to-crimrose

I have a Lazflamme guide here (got lazy and never finished it completely, may do that today): http://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t3449-guide-lazflamme-and-you

Beezle varies a lot on a person-by-person basis; you could leave her lv0, remove an arm, and either keep the wide beam gun, or give her a military gun or musket.  Or, you could level her to level 8~10, tune her for fly, and equip her somewhat similarly to Crim (I'd keep the build arm LG).

For S/M-air in general, you'll be following a beam weapon + (mini bazooka or buckler) formula most of the time.  For S-land the build isn't as concrete, though.

That's some pretty solid information there, thanks. It really helps to know what I should be aiming for :V

Oh good. I remember someone saying Frogs were crap and combined with no one talking about made me doubt it.

Also, It's nice to know what I have to look to forward to.

You should go look at this video, although I think I might have seen this posted somewhere here before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAB2xWRc40U&feature=related

NINJAEDIT: I'm still looking for a clan, by the way.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1005 on: May 29, 2011, 05:08:42 AM »
Okay, it's impossible for me to do anything other than suck at epoch offense. I do even worse than the people with melee weapons. How can I fix this?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #1006 on: May 29, 2011, 05:49:37 AM »
People who are productive on offense usually get a bad score.  PS breaking isn't worth nearly as much as shooting people in the face.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1007 on: May 30, 2011, 11:31:09 PM »
Okay, what goes through Balth's sheild again besides melee. Seems like everything under the sun does now.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1008 on: May 31, 2011, 12:42:33 AM »
Anything that is shot from inside the shield. If the enemy is inside your shield you are pretty much dead.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1009 on: May 31, 2011, 01:03:54 AM »
Anything that is shot from inside the shield. If the enemy is inside your shield you are pretty much dead.

Knew that from experience, but it seems some thing hit even when they aren't in the shield.
btw, Does Misty's core act in a similar way to Balth?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #1010 on: May 31, 2011, 03:23:50 AM »
Knew that from experience, but it seems some thing hit even when they aren't in the shield.
btw, Does Misty's core act in a similar way to Balth?
Mist is cancelled when you get hit by a melee attack, but it protects you from all and any projectiles, no matter how near or far.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1011 on: May 31, 2011, 03:55:27 AM »
Mist is cancelled when you get hit by a melee attack, but it protects you from all and any projectiles, no matter how near or far.

Do you get support points for it like Baltheon's shield?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #1012 on: May 31, 2011, 11:17:38 PM »
Do you get support points for it like Baltheon's shield?
Don't think so. Bullets aren't blocked, they go right through you.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #1013 on: June 02, 2011, 02:14:06 PM »
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #1014 on: June 03, 2011, 06:07:01 AM »
Don't think I've ever game warrior'd epoch, these days I don't even make it onto the scoreboard since I only play offense and suicide dive at PS all game.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #1015 on: June 04, 2011, 12:00:46 AM »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1016 on: June 04, 2011, 12:49:56 AM »
Oooh...just got a Gelato Challe Lotto. Place bets on what's inside.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1017 on: June 04, 2011, 01:11:13 AM »
You'll get a tune up material and miss four bots. None of them are even Rt.

« Reply #1018 on: June 04, 2011, 01:50:41 AM »
Metal got a Patty Lop from his cube.

I mad.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1019 on: June 04, 2011, 04:34:06 PM »
So as some of you may know, CS teased a Winberrl promotion. We still don't know if she is an actual promotion or a garapon bot like EVE. I think she might end up being a garapon bot, but since she has glowy wings like Seraph she might end up being a promotion. I'll be leveling up my Winberrl just in case.

I just thought of something, doesnt the starter Crim have locked LGs? And doesn't it unlock when you promote her to Seraph? I think it might end up being the same thing for rank-up Winberrl's AM.