Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning  (Read 135260 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning
« Reply #720 on: October 01, 2018, 09:16:05 PM »
> "Wait, so a shadow figure is trying to appear!?"

> "I can only detect the magic; but going by it, I'd assume that is the case. It would explain the temporal magic around where you claim this village is as well. A defensive measure for the civilians." Louise explains.

> "Then we gotta do something!" Kogasa says.

> "Yes; but Keine's strong and there's someone else there as well... and we do have daemons with us, it could be misinterpreted..." Mystia responds.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #721 on: October 02, 2018, 03:58:39 PM »
// Yeah we don't want to repeat IN Stage 3 again so let's keep out of the village for now
> "Well Keine has enough to do already, we shouldn't get in the way, besides we have an investigation to do too, so let's just go around where the village would have been"
> What time is it?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #722 on: October 02, 2018, 04:17:52 PM »
// Yeah we don't want to repeat IN Stage 3 again so let's keep out of the village for now
> "Well Keine has enough to do already, we shouldn't get in the way, besides we have an investigation to do too, so let's just go around where the village would have been"
> What time is it?

> "It's probobly alright. If if isn't I'm sure Reimu or someone will help." Wriggle says.

> You don't have a watch. It's probobly around 9am judging by the sun.

> You and the others continue onwards; it is a very short distance to the Forest itself, although it does cover a large area. The Misty Lake and Scarlet Mansion are near where you are as well. The Hakurei Shrine and likely the cave Louise spotted are in the rough direction you are already headed.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #723 on: October 02, 2018, 08:07:46 PM »
> Is Youkai Forest on our way?
> "How does one manifest here from Makai without a portal?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #724 on: October 02, 2018, 08:21:23 PM »
> Is Youkai Forest on our way?
> "How does one manifest here from Makai without a portal?"

> It's basically impossible to reach the Hakurei Shrine without going through the Forest.

> "I'd rather not explain that, unless you wish a certain someone to tell other invaders." Louise says.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #725 on: October 02, 2018, 09:14:26 PM »
> "You are right, some other time"
> Can we see Youkai forest?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #726 on: October 02, 2018, 09:22:37 PM »
> "You are right, some other time"
> Can we see Youkai forest?

> "Perhaps some other time..." Louise repeats.

> You are above it. It can be seen from the Human Village; which you passed.  The Youkai Forest covers a rather large area, and is where most youkai who don't like in the Underworld or on Youkai Mountain live, such as yourself; Wriggle and Mystia. There's no organized settlement, and most of the youkai don't even have 'homes' since a lot of them are animal youkai who are perfectly comfortable without one.

> From your current location, you can see the Hakurei Shrine, on it's hill; in the distance.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #727 on: October 02, 2018, 09:25:14 PM »
>"So as one of your tour guides, I guess I have to say this:"
>Clear throat
>"If you take a look down below you can see the majestic and tranquil Youkai forest, where youkai that don't live on the mountain or underground live."
>Wonder if we should feel silly after saying that.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #728 on: October 02, 2018, 09:37:05 PM »
>"So as one of your tour guides, I guess I have to say this:"
>Clear throat
>"If you take a look down below you can see the majestic and tranquil Youkai forest, where youkai that don't live on the mountain or underground live."
>Wonder if we should feel silly after saying that.

> Louise looks at you blankly.

> "Even I could figure out Youkai live here you BLEEP." Donita yells. "How 'bout some useful information!"

> "I don't live in any of these places." Kogasa says, before adding, "I don't really live anywhere; I just go wherever I feel like~"

> You feel silly.

> Cirno points in another, incorrect direction as she says "Us fairies mostly live at the Lake!"

> Daiyousei, without a word; grabs Cirno's arm and points her in the right direction.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #729 on: October 02, 2018, 09:44:10 PM »
>Giggle a bit.
>"Okay, I admit that was silly~ But really there's nothing much else to it I think... Unless Wriggle or Mystia know anything."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #730 on: October 02, 2018, 09:49:36 PM »
>Giggle a bit.
>"Okay, I admit that was silly~ But really there's nothing much else to it I think... Unless Wriggle or Mystia know anything."

> "I mean, unless Louise has an interest in bugs..." Wriggle says.

> "If people are hungry I might be able to cook something. We've been busy all night." Mystia says.

> "I don't need to eat." Louise remarks simply, before she points ahead.

> "I assume that is the Hakurei Shrine. We should probobly be careful around here. I would rather not encounter Miss Hakurei."

> "Don't worry; she's busy investigating the incident." Wriggle says.

> "Excellent, then we can investigate the cave near the shrine without worrying about interruptions."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #731 on: October 02, 2018, 09:52:11 PM »
>"Hopefully you didn't jinx us by saying that..."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #732 on: October 02, 2018, 10:04:08 PM »
>"Hopefully you didn't jinx us by saying that..."

> "Oh don't worry, I doubt there will be anyone awaiting us there." Louise says confidently.

[I'm not going to advance you to the cave unless you guys specifically want to go there now. Since it's a big part of the Main Quest]

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #733 on: October 03, 2018, 12:37:40 AM »
// To other players: I want to check out Reimu's place as there might be clues as to what Reimu has been investigating and what she knows about this incident
> How close are we to Reimu's shrine?
If we are close
> "I want to check out the shrine, you should probably stay back in case of the rare chance Reimu is nearby"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #734 on: October 03, 2018, 10:22:59 PM »
// To other players: I want to check out Reimu's place as there might be clues as to what Reimu has been investigating and what she knows about this incident
> How close are we to Reimu's shrine?
If we are close
> "I want to check out the shrine, you should probably stay back in case of the rare chance Reimu is nearby"

> The Hakurei Shrine is visible; but it's still a fair distance away, perhaps a ten-minute flight.

> "If the Shrine Maiden is nearby; we would be equally likely to have her find me while keeping back as we would by going forward." Louise states.

===
OOC EDIT: I updated the document in the OP; it now shows Rumia's relations giving it more functionality than 'I like making up titles'. It can serve as a basic status intro for any new players who don't want to read everything.

For example; Wriggle is listed as 'Best Friends'; Kogasa is 'Friendly'; Keine is 'Hostile' and Cirno is 'Cirno'.

Obviously these are subject to change based on events. If you and Wriggle have a major argument for example she could change her status.

Weirdly I had trouble placing Kanako. She dosen't really care about Rumia[Dismissive] but she's a manipulative God who'd probobly be more than willing to help you out... if it furthers her own ends so I put her as Business.

And of course; new relation statuses could occur as well.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 11:07:23 PM by Raikaria »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #735 on: October 04, 2018, 03:03:16 PM »
> "Can you sense anyone in that direction?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #736 on: October 04, 2018, 04:37:58 PM »
> "Can you sense anyone in that direction?"

> Louise shakes her head.

> "My spectacles can sense large sources of loose magic; not people." she states. "Like if there's going to be a magical storm in Makai to take shelter from. Although if there was someone powerful nearby; I could probobly sense them too."

> The Hakurei Shrine vanishes.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #737 on: October 04, 2018, 08:52:00 PM »
> "Uhh are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #738 on: October 04, 2018, 09:04:20 PM »
> "Uhh are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

> "I'm not seeing what you're not seeing..." Wriggle says.

> "It's probobly Sunny, Luna and Star messing around." Daiyousei says. "They live near the shrine anyway."

> "If they're getting time to pull of something like that, Reimu definitely isn't there." Mystia adds.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #739 on: October 04, 2018, 09:09:27 PM »
> "So they live at Reimu's place?"
> Ponder on the idea of living there
> "Alright let's go check it out!"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #740 on: October 04, 2018, 10:01:55 PM »
> "So they live at Reimu's place?"
> Ponder on the idea of living there
> "Alright let's go check it out!"

> "Nearby." Daiyousei says. "I think they live in a large tree nearby. Although their new friend apparently lives under the shrine."

> You do not think living with Reimu would be pleasant.

> Almost everyone agrees. Mayina instead protests at being dragged around. Donita actually seems interested in meeting more Gensokyo Fairies.

> It dosen't take long to reach the Hakurei Shrine... well... where it should be. Sure enough; the trio of fairies are there. And they already know about your approach; due to Star. They look a little surprised, but relived as well. You figure they were expecting Reimu. Sunny looks to be focusing quite a bit; her hands pointing towards the shrine.

Sunny Milk; Luna Child and Star Sapphire
Inseparable Troublesome Trio

> However, there is a fourth fairy you've never seen before with them. She dosen't seem like any fairy you've seen before, and looks more excited than the other three. And even you can immediately tell; she's freakishly strong for a fairy.

> "Oh; who are these guys?" the strange fairy asks.

> "I'm sure you've met Cirno and Dai before." Star says.

> "Not those two; the others!" the fairy says happily. "So many new people to play with!"

> "I dunno." Star says.

> "I forgot." Luna adds.

> "I can't turn around to see!" Sunny semi-yells.

> Cirno is standing in her regular pose, but seems to be trying to puff her chest out or make herself look larger than usual.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #741 on: October 04, 2018, 10:14:44 PM »
>"I'm Rumia, Youkai of Darkness. Who might you be? I really like your outfit by the way, it looks interesting."
>"Oh, and hello, Sunny, Luna, and Star."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #742 on: October 04, 2018, 10:18:40 PM »
// We should set our current title to "The Youkai of Darkness"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #743 on: October 04, 2018, 10:28:36 PM »
>"I'm Rumia, Youkai of Darkness. Who might you be? I really like your outfit by the way, it looks interesting."
>"Oh, and hello, Sunny, Luna, and Star."

> The fairy looks a little surprised.

> "I'm Clownpiece!" she says loudly. "Lampad of Lunacy! I picked this outfit myself by the way, I was told to annoy some Lunarians so I picked this. Liked it so I kept it~"

> "Oh it's Rumia." Sunny says.

> "Oh yeah Rumia." Luna remarks.

> "What about those guys?" Luna asks; pointing at Donita; Kogasa and Mayina. Oddly; she isn't pointing at Louise.

// We should set our current title to "The Youkai of Darkness"

> Will be done

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #744 on: October 04, 2018, 10:32:23 PM »
//Will be a couple hours until I can post again, would you guys mind waiting for me?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #745 on: October 04, 2018, 10:33:57 PM »
//Will be a couple hours until I can post again, would you guys mind waiting for me?

// About to sleep anyway~

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #746 on: October 05, 2018, 12:57:49 AM »
> "They are just visitors cause of the incident"
> "So Reimu is out I assume?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #747 on: October 05, 2018, 01:40:59 AM »
>"The umbrella girl is Kogasa, the others you pointed to are from the world where those mysterious figures that are attacking everyone are from. The fairy is Donita, she claims to be the strongest in Makai, that's the name of their world, and the demon man is Mayina, he was actually one of the guys attacking people, but we beat him and now he's temporarily with us because we don't trust him enough to send him back where he came from and not have it backfire on us. Don't worry, though, he's out of magic so he can't really cause that much trouble anymore."

>"So, Clownpiece, I can sense you're pretty freaking strong for a fairy. Are you from Gensokyo or Makai? If so then either Cirno or Donnie might have some competition for their (self-proclaimed) titles."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #748 on: October 05, 2018, 03:50:43 AM »
// Cancel "They are just visitors cause of the incident" use Evil_Nazgul0616's action instead

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #749 on: October 05, 2018, 07:26:01 AM »
> "They are just visitors cause of the incident"
> "So Reimu is out I assume?"

> "Yes." Luna answers. "Sunny decided because of the whole incident we'd practice for our biggest prank on her yet. Sunny's never made something this large vanish before."

>"The umbrella girl is Kogasa, the others you pointed to are from the world where those mysterious figures that are attacking everyone are from. The fairy is Donita, she claims to be the strongest in Makai, that's the name of their world, and the demon man is Mayina, he was actually one of the guys attacking people, but we beat him and now he's temporarily with us because we don't trust him enough to send him back where he came from and not have it backfire on us. Don't worry, though, he's out of magic so he can't really cause that much trouble anymore."

>"So, Clownpiece, I can sense you're pretty freaking strong for a fairy. Are you from Gensokyo or Makai? If so then either Cirno or Donnie might have some competition for their (self-proclaimed) titles."

> Luna and Star look worried still. You can't tell how Sunny is reacting.

> "What's a Makai?" Luna asks Star.

> "I dunno. Sunny do you know?"

> "Is a Makai something you eat? 'Piece do you know?"

> "Nooope!" Clownpiece answers.

> "I'm from neither!" Clownpeice replies happily, before her tone suddenly becomes menacing and she pulls what is an attempt at a terrifying face; "I'm from Hell!"

> "You BLEEP liar." Donita says. "Hell dosen't exist."

> "Does too." Clownpeice says.

> "Does not."

> "Does too."

> "If Hell exists why are you not there then as a Hell Fairy? You shouldn't have any power here."

> "Because I made my own pocket Hell under the Shrine. Not to mention I was blessed by a God."

> "You have a Shinki?" Donita responds.

> "What's a Shinki?"