Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning  (Read 135288 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning
« Reply #480 on: September 16, 2018, 11:51:11 PM »
>If wriggle is in earshot:
>>"Wriggle! Operation: Boot to the head!"

>Fly back to him at top speed (with caution), prepare for incoming assaults.
>If Wriggle doesn't kick him unconscious: "Well, you failed to kill us and you're tired. Why don't you just surrender and we'll call it a day, Mr. Suit?"

> Wriggle hears; and proceeds to rapidly drop and delivers what amounts to a drop-kick to the back of the already prone enemy's head. She dosen't even hesitate and looks rather angry.

> He goes from being on his hands and knees to being flat on his stomach. Not moving at all.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #481 on: September 17, 2018, 12:06:07 AM »
>"Nice hit!"
>Cautiously descend to him, check if he's breathing but be wary of sudden attacks.
>"I don't suppose anyone here has any ropes or something to tie him up with?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #482 on: September 17, 2018, 01:36:29 AM »
> Do we know any sealing magic?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #483 on: September 17, 2018, 05:34:20 PM »
>"Nice hit!"
>Cautiously descend to him, check if he's breathing but be wary of sudden attacks.
>"I don't suppose anyone here has any ropes or something to tie him up with?"

> Wriggle doesn't respond, and instead continues to kick him in the side. Quite violently.

> You descend slowly. He's not reacting to Wriggle's repeated battering of his side, so he's probobly not going to react to you. He is; however; breathing. Weakly.

> "Why would we carry rope around with us?" Mystia asks. Before she looks towards Kogasa almost unexpectedly.

> "What?"

> "I was hoping you'd surprise us by pulling some rope out of nowhere." Mystia remarks.

> Kogasa starts frantically looking for rope.

> Do we know any sealing magic?

> You do have a rudimentary barrier spell that could suffice; Demarcation.

===

//: Demarcation literally means 'the act of creating a boundary or border around a place or thing'.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #484 on: September 17, 2018, 05:46:03 PM »
>Grab Wriggle's shoulder.
>"Wriggle, enough. We beat him. He's out cold. Why are you so mad at him anyway?"
>Look around, did Donnie survive?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #485 on: September 17, 2018, 05:56:55 PM »
>Grab Wriggle's shoulder.
>"Wriggle, enough. We beat him. He's out cold. Why are you so mad at him anyway?"
>Look around, did Donnie survive?

> Wriggle stops; looks at you, and waves her hand around the crater.

> "Do you know how many insects he obliterated Rumia?" Wriggle says sadly.

> There is a cloud of red mist roughly where she was. It is near the portal; and absorbing the mist rolling out of it.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #486 on: September 17, 2018, 06:00:16 PM »
>"Oh, now I understand why you're so mad..."
>Give her a comforting hug.
>"Sorry for your loss..."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #487 on: September 17, 2018, 06:38:30 PM »
>"Oh, now I understand why you're so mad..."
>Give her a comforting hug.
>"Sorry for your loss..."

> You hug Wriggle.  She responds by stopping her kicking of the incapaciated daemon.

> You hear Mystia tell Kogasa that something she's found isn't rope. And moments later a "No Kogasa; I'm not surprised."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #488 on: September 17, 2018, 06:44:26 PM »
>What does Kogasa have?
>"If it isn't rope, would it still be good for tying him up with?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #489 on: September 17, 2018, 06:49:37 PM »
>What does Kogasa have?
>"If it isn't rope, would it still be good for tying him up with?"

> Kogasa has a bunch of various plant matter tied together poorly. It seems she tried to make a rope.

> You doubt something like that could tie him up. Maybe a regular human.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #490 on: September 17, 2018, 06:58:23 PM »
>"Yeah, I don't think that's going to be strong enough to hold him. But nice effort, Kogasa. If it's any consolation it's a bit surprising how fast you were able to make that."

>Turn to Louise
>"Hey Louise, are you okay?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #491 on: September 17, 2018, 07:10:24 PM »
>"Yeah, I don't think that's going to be strong enough to hold him. But nice effort, Kogasa. If it's any consolation it's a bit surprising how fast you were able to make that."

>Turn to Louise
>"Hey Louise, are you okay?"

> Kogasa looks at you and blinks a few times, before she starts waving the makeshift rope around happily... and it promptly falls apart.

> Louise tilts her head a little. "Of course I am fine. I was just observing what your kind do in this sort of situation. It's fascinating."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #492 on: September 17, 2018, 07:29:38 PM »
>"Okay, I just wanted to make sure. I don't recall seeing you fly away from the explosion, after all."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #493 on: September 17, 2018, 07:53:19 PM »
>"Okay, I just wanted to make sure. I don't recall seeing you fly away from the explosion, after all."

> "Oh don't worry about that~" Louise says cheerfully. "I didn't need to fly away from something like that. There's relatively few things I need to be cautious around."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #494 on: September 17, 2018, 07:55:46 PM »
>"Alright... say, you wouldn't happen to have something to tie up our prisoner with, would you? I'll reimburse you if you do."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #495 on: September 17, 2018, 08:13:35 PM »
>"Alright... say, you wouldn't happen to have something to tie up our prisoner with, would you? I'll reimburse you if you do."

> Louise doesn't look too happy for a moment.

> "I do not have something to tie it up with... but I can do this." Louise says, before she floats down to the daemon, quietly chanting nonsense.

> Suddenly, magical runes form across the wrists and hands of the orange-haired male, the hands tying behind his back, and a seal forms over his mouth.

> "With his hands and mouth bound; he cannot perform any magic." Louise explains simply. "This should remove any more need for violence from either side."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #496 on: September 17, 2018, 08:16:55 PM »
>"Huh, neat. Though how are going to get him to talk with his mouth sealed? Unless you mean it only blocks magic. Also sorry if I came off as rude there. I didn't mean to."
>"Did you see if Don-what's-her-name survived, by the way. I don't see her anywhere..."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #497 on: September 17, 2018, 08:22:17 PM »
>"Huh, neat. Though how are going to get him to talk with his mouth sealed? Unless you mean it only blocks magic. Also sorry if I came off as rude there. I didn't mean to."
>"Did you see if Don-what's-her-name survived, by the way. I don't see her anywhere..."

> Louise chants again; and the seal changes color to blue.

> Louise points to the cloud of red mist near the portal. "A fairy that slow didn't have a chance. But she's absorbing the Maisma flowing from that portal; she'll be back soon.

> Louise makes a motion with her hands; and the ten smaller clouds around her fly into the portal.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #498 on: September 17, 2018, 08:29:00 PM »
>"So... what should we do about this portal, everyone? I know we still have to show Louise around and all, but we can't just leave it there... can we?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #499 on: September 17, 2018, 09:29:32 PM »
>"So... what should we do about this portal, everyone? I know we still have to show Louise around and all, but we can't just leave it there... can we?"

> "I may be able to close it; it depends how powerful the magic that opened it was." Louise states.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #500 on: September 17, 2018, 09:43:47 PM »
>"You really don't have to. I wouldn't want to ask too much of you..."
>"Besides, we should probably wait until Donnie comes back before we do anything to it."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #501 on: September 17, 2018, 10:25:44 PM »
>"You really don't have to. I wouldn't want to ask too much of you..."
>"Besides, we should probably wait until Donnie comes back before we do anything to it."

> "The alternatives are far worse than me using some of my magical power. Especially when I can draw on the magic coming from the portal itself." Louise says. "Although I also think it is not a good idea to close the portal until we return him. Last thing we should do is cause more damage to your Barrier by ripping another hole into it."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #502 on: September 17, 2018, 10:33:24 PM »
>"Hmm... what should we do about it then? We can't leave it unattended, but any one of us probably won't be able to take down whatever comes through that next on their own, considering it took all of us to take down Suit here and even then we needed him to exhaust himself first... We could also try finding Reimu or Marisa to look into it, but they could be anywhere right now, honestly."

>"If only Cirno was here, she could probably block the portal with ice while keeping it open, that way we could probably leave it without having to close it."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #503 on: September 17, 2018, 10:43:21 PM »
> Can we cast Demarcation around the portal?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #504 on: September 17, 2018, 10:46:57 PM »
>"Hmm... what should we do about it then? We can't leave it unattended, but any one of us probably won't be able to take down whatever comes through that next on their own, considering it took all of us to take down Suit here and even then we needed him to exhaust himself first... We could also try finding Reimu or Marisa to look into it, but they could be anywhere right now, honestly."

>"If only Cirno was here, she could probably block the portal with ice while keeping it open, that way we could probably leave it without having to close it."

> Louise flies over to the portal; stopping in front of it and chants again. The portal reduces in size to about a third of the radius.

> "That should stop anything else crossing over, while letting some Maisma through. I recommend that you keep your distance however. Once the Fairy has recovered, it won't be absorbed anymore."

> The lady in white then clicks her fingers, and the orange-haired male wakes up. He dosen't move; but you hear a groan.

> "If you want to talk to him; I suggest you get on with it." Louise says in a harsher tone than usual. "The longer the portal remains open the more Maisma crosses over, and I don't know what effect that could have on this realm. I will absorb what I can myself that the fairy doesn't."

> Can we cast Demarcation around the portal?

> You probobly can, but you're unsure of how effective it would be. It's only a very minor type of barrier spell. You mostly used it as a means to stop humans fleeing back in the day. It wasn't made to stop beings with magic. Unlike most of your spells, it's also most powerful in the day, where it can take advantage of a barrier between light and dark.

> It's worth noting you can't remember making that spell either. You just... always knew how to do it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:49:12 PM by Raikaria »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #505 on: September 17, 2018, 10:50:26 PM »
>"Aw, do we really have to return him now? And here I was hoping I could convince him to be my butler or something once interrogation was done... or at least hand him off to Reimu or Marisa"
>Pout.
>"Well, let's get this over with then..."
>Face him.
>"Sorry about the knockout, buddy, but we needed to talk with you... I also apologize for Wriggle being harsh with you, you killed a lot of bugs in that explosion and that really pissed her off..."
>"So, let's start with the basics, I'm Rumia, what's your name?"

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:26:20 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #506 on: September 18, 2018, 03:45:39 AM »
// Add Quest: Signature Spell [Quest Giver: Self] (You can not remember your Signature Spell "Demarcation" that you used back in the day to create barriers, you also do not know how you forgot about it)
> What!? We can't remember our signature spell?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #507 on: September 18, 2018, 09:20:48 AM »
>"Aw, do we really have to return him now? And here I was hoping I could convince him to be my butler or something once interrogation was done... or at least hand him off to Reimu or Marisa"
>Pout.
>"Well, let's get this over with then..."
>Face him.
>"Sorry about the knockout, buddy, but we needed to talk with you... I also apologize for Wriggle being harsh with you, you killed a lot of bugs in that explosion and that really pissed her off..."
>"So, let's start with the basics, I'm Rumia, what's your name?"

> "Daemons wearing an outfit like that are already in servitude to someone." Louise explains.

> The daemon looks concerned.

> "Sorry, can you spell that name?" he asks. The confidence in his tone is gone.

// Add Quest: Signature Spell [Quest Giver: Self] (You can not remember your Signature Spell "Demarcation" that you used back in the day to create barriers, you also do not know how you forgot about it)
> What!? We can't remember our signature spell?

> You can remember it. You can't remember making or learning it. You don't know where a Darkness youkai like yourself learnt a Barrier spell.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #508 on: September 18, 2018, 01:07:10 PM »
// Ah I thought we completely forgot how to cast it
> "I'm R-u-m-i-a" Edit: Do Evil_Nazgul0616's action instead
> Pay close attention to him when we say our name, facial expression etc

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR